His Darling Witch |18+ (His D...

By Luna_Moon135

Rosette, who only intended to help the handsome stranger, was bewildered when he refused to part ways from he... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 13

23.8K 711 166
By Luna_Moon135

"Ha..." She lets out a breath. 'These feelings are troublesome.' Thought Rosette as she brushed Reagan's hair, who was in her arms.

'He's been touchy lately... and I like that.'

'These past days, he began to hold my hands often. And I also enjoy that.'

'But when he would carry me around as he pleased...'

Rosette's face would redden every time recalled the very moment. Her heart would race every time he was near and she wouldn't know what else to do but pretend to be dense.

'I do like him... But I just feel too embarrassed to face him.'

Her heart was already pounding against her chest as her ears were already glowing red. She gently combed Reagan's long hair, who was latched to her.

"Reagan?" She called.

"Yes?" Reagan murmured on her shoulder.

"Do you have any chores left?"

"I don't have any left, I have already finished everything." He smiled.

"That's nice." She smiled back at him, who was resting his head on her shoulder. She was thankful that he wasn't resting his head on her chest, or else he would hear her loud heartbeats.

Rosette nibbled her lips as she mustered the courage to be bold.

"Reagan?" She called as she cupped his face. Her cheeks evidently grew redder.

"Yes?" He innocently asked.

"You're too good looking to be alive." She blurted out, already embarrassed as she is.

Reagan rested his head back on her shoulder, hiding his flustered face.

"Stop teasing me, Rosette..." He softly murmured.

"Ah... I have a question." She trailed, attempting to redirect the subject.

"What is it?" He raised his head.

"Have you... Have you ever thought of returning home?"

Reagan's face turned cold at her words. Carrying a sullen look, he looked down and remained silent.

"....."

"Reagan?"

"....." Reagan silently gritted his teeth.

"Maybe you have a family waiting for your return?" Rosette asked.

"I don't..." Reagan quietly murmured.

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry for asking."

Reagan inched his head further. "I also don't have a fiance." Reagan spoke, as if he read her thoughts.

"Oh."

'However, he is still a noble. I can't get too involved with him.'

"Well, what do you think about returning, Reagan?"

Reagan took a hold of her hand that was brushing through his hair. "Why are you asking me that?" He quietly asked.

"Well, our agreement was for you to only help me for a few weeks."

"..."

"It's almost a month, as of now. So you should be returning so-"

Reagan sealed Rosette's mouth with a kiss. Pulling back, he sulkily spoke. "Why are you bringing that up..."

He looked at her with a displeased expression. He was visibly upset. "That's because I thought you should be going soo-"

He covered her lips with his. Reagan being inexperienced, he sloppily kissed her in a desperate manner.

"Hearing you talk about that... It's making me upset, Rosette." He murmured on her lips, his voice was deemed upset, complaining.

Rosette covered her lips this time, to prevent Reagan from cutting her words with his kisses. "You're a noble, I should not be too involved with you at this rate."

Reagan looked at her with an upset expression, his face displayed a sour look. He bit his lips. "Is it because of my title?" He asked.

"Not only that, but I'm a witch..."

"I don't care -ette." He murmured, upset. "If it's because of my title.. Then I'll give it up."

Rosette's eyes widens in surprise. 'What is this guy saying?'

"Reagan, what do you mean?"

"I want to stay with you longer," He looked down. "but you seem to dislike the idea of me because of my noble title..."

"What? How did you come up with that? I never said such thing..!"

"But you said.." He quietly muttered.

"I only asked what you think about returning home-"

"I don't want to..."

'He's acting like a child.'

"Reagan, a commoner with unknown origins and a noble like you, shouldn't be entangled with each other."

'It's not like I'm really a noble.' Thought Reagan.

He looked at her with a serious expression, looking to her eyes. "What makes you think I'm not a commoner?"

"What..?"

Reagan hovered over her. "What if I'm only a noble in name?" He spoke so sternly that it took Rosette a moment to process.

"I don't get what you're-"

"Just answer."

"Still... There is still a barrier."

'What is he trying to imply?'

"Haa..." He lets out a sigh in frustration. "-ette... Seriously."

"It's driving me crazy..." He locked her in place with his arms.

'What is our relationship? I'm so confused... It doesn't feel wrong yet I can't help but overthink things'

Feeling the growing tension, Rosette decided to excuse herself. "Reagan, I still have something to do. Haha... I should get going."

Rosette awkwardly tried to crawl away from him. Only to be pushed back on the bed.

"Where are you going Rosette?" Reagan's cold firm voice sent chills down her spine.

"Outside..."

"You keep avoiding me, it's making my heart hurt.." He frowned at her softly.

"What's with you-"

Reagan moved Rosette's hand that covered her lips. He kissed her lips gently, before moving to her neck.

"You said a commoner and a noble can't be entangled with each other? Even so, did we not already spend an entire night together?" He slyly murmured on Rosette's ear.

'It's like he's a different person...' Rosette felt the warmth rise to her cheeks.

"Why are you bringing that up-"

Reagan kissed her lips again, sealing her mouth shut. "What I'm saying is," Reagan pressed his hard groin on her thighs. "We're already entangled with each other Rosette, whether you like it or not."

"A-ah!" She gasped in shock.

'When did he..?!'

Reagan's finger entered her so suddenly. Slowly, he entered another finger inside her. "Rosette, your so warm inside..."

"Hick!" She pressed her palms against Reagan's chests.

He suddenly pulled his fingers out, making Rosette's legs tremble in surprise.

"Look... You drenched me." Reagan showed her his fingers that was covered with her liquids. He gazed upon her, watching the lewd gasps she made.

Reagan slowly shoved his drenched fingers on her parted mouth. Feeling the wetness, Reagan retreated his hand and put it in his mouth, tasting her lewd juices mixed with her saliva.

Rosette stared at him with erotic eyes, aroused by his actions. Reagan looked at her and innocently smiled. "You taste so good -ette." He softly murmured as he rests his head on top of hers, feeling her breath.

Reagan pulled her long dress up and moved her undergarments down, revealing her soft petals. Reagan reached to touch her, but Rosette held his hands before he could.

"W-what are you planning to do Reagan..?" She asked in a ragged voice.

"I'm going to pleasure you, so you would reconsider and let me stay."

"How would that work- Ahh!"

"Does it feel nice, Rosette?" Reagan entered her without a word.

"You're so warm inside... You're wrapping around me so nicely-"

"Stop saying embarrassing things..!"

"Hngh..!"

Reagan thrusted his hips once before abruptly stopping. "Do you want me to continue Rosette?"

With a ragged breathing, he spoke. "I'll stop here as you say..."

"..."

Reagan patiently waited for her response. He stared at her heaving breathes, looking so ethereal to his eyes.

"-ette, do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"Ah..." Covering her face, Rosette silently murmured. "Go on."

"Haa... Continue." She said between breaths.

Reagan smiled at her in delight. He happily thrusted in frenzy. Rosette lets out uneasy moans from his sudden fast pace "Ngh! A-ah..!"

"-ette do you feel good? Because I do..." Lewd sounds filled the room. Reagan stared at her with erotic eyes, as he went in and out of her.

The warmth spread throughout Rosette's abdomen, the piling pleasure between them stirred an indescribable feeling.

"-ette... You're drenching me Rosette-"

"I told you..! Don't say such shameful things." Embarrassed, Rosette scolded Reagan.

"Nghh..!"

Reagan leaned closer and kissed Rosette's lips. Hungrily devouring her. He lets out a moan as he continuously thrusted in and out of her.

He held her waist firmly and pulled her closer, closing the gap between them.

"Reagan..!" She breathes. "Ah!"

"-ettee... It feels so good."

"Heung!"

"Reagan... Slow down- Hick!"

Reagan hooked her legs in his arms, deepening his thrusts. "-settee.."

He leaned and kissed her lips. Reagan moved his hands to her breast. He groped and played with her fine round breasts through the fabrics of her clothes.

"Haahh..!"

Desperate movements occurred between them as Reagan repeatedly shoved his pillar in her.

"You're going too fast... Anh!"

"It feels good Rosette.."

"Ngh."

Their lewd moans filled the room. Reagan tugged her dress, revealing her round breast and brown nipples. He hungrily nibbled her beads, sending shivers down her spine.

Reagan hugged Rosette, burying his face to her neck. "Angh..!"

"Reaga-"

"-sette... I've done everything you wanted and asked so far."

"Haah..."

"Can't you grant my only request?" He whimpered and whined in her ear, as if eagerly pleading.

"What are you-"

"I only wish to remain by your side longer..." He murmured in her ears as he penetrates between her petals.

"Can't you do that Rosette..?"

"Reagan, that's... Ah!" Rosette had a hard time responding because of the pleasure that clouded her mind.

"-ettee." He whines.

"H-hngh!"

"Am I making you feel good Rosette?" Reagan stared at her eyes that displayed her lewd expression.

Reagan rested his head on hers. With a smiling face, he spoke. "You're so pretty Rosette... Especially with that pretty expression you're making."

"Ngh!"

Reagan placed a kiss on her forehead, trailing down to her lips.

Reagan entered his tongue in her mouth. Rosette's saliva started to drip. Reagan started to fasten his pace, not giving her time to rest.

"...Reagan!" She grabbed the sheets, tightly, clenching it between grasps.

"Do you feel me, Rosette? Hah..." Reagan moved his fingers on her abdomen, gently pressing it with his fingers.

"-ette.. Do you feel it moving here?"

"Hnghh..!! Don't do that!"

Reagan kissed her cheeks. "You always say you find my reactions adorable, right?"

"You're talking too much- Hahh..."

"Well... I also love the faces you're making, Rosette." Reagan kissed her lips. Rosette felt the heat rise to her cheeks.

"-ettee..." He moans. "If you bear my child, would you let me to stay beside you forever?"

"Hick! What are you planning to do?" She asked, petrified.

Rosette tried to escape, crawling backwards, only to be grabbed by her hips. Reagan pulled her back to him, closing the space between them. His member rammed to her insides, making his long shaft, entirely burried inside her in just a split second.

"A-ahh!" A lewd sound left Rosette's lips.

"No..! I don't want a child!"

"-ettee... A-ah!"

"Reagan pull it out..!"

Reagan leaned to her, placing sloppy kisses all over her face. "Try harder -ette."

"Heuk! Please pull it out- Ah!"

"-ette... If you let me stay with you, I'll pull it out. What do you say..?" Reagan spoke in an unsteady voice as he continued to ram inside her.

"Fine- Hngh!"

"Promise?"

"P-promise..." She repeated.

With that said, Reagan quickly pulled out of her. Rosette's legs trembled, on the verge of reaching her climax. Reagan's lewd juices splattered all over Rosette's stomach.

Panting heavily, Rosette laid her head back. She had no energy to even move a single muscle. Reagan carefully lifted her and placed her on his lap.

He rested her head on his chest and leaned down to fix her wrinkled dress. Reagan hugged Rosette, placing a kiss on her cheeks.

"You did well, Rosette." He spoke happily, rejoicing.

"Haa..." She lets out a breath.

'This cheeky bastard..! He's definitely cunning inside.'

'I should have expected it coming...'

Rosette ranted and ranted, talking ill about Reagan in her mind.

Reagan began to place kisses on her face, while Rosette stayed still, still catching her breath.

Reagan nudged his head on hers as he hugged her, still repeatedly placing kisses on her face.

"You..." Rosette spoke, exhausted.

"What is it Rosette?" Reagan asked her full of energy and delight.

'This cheeky little- he's not even tired after all of that?"

"Do you like me or something? You've been so touchy..."

A breath hitched in Reagans throat. He didn't even realize it.

"..."

"Maybe," He hesitated. "even more." He murmured quietly.

Rosette heard Reagan's voice, but his words passed her ears like a blur, unable to make out a single syllable.

Reagan played with Rosette's long hair, gently combing through the strands. He wondered. "Did it feel good Rosette?"

"You're getting shameless... Really."

"Well, was it?"

Rosette kept silent. She snugged in his chest, resting as she waited for her legs to regain energy.

Knock

Knock

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.4K 35
Thellia, who escaped her supposed arranged marriage wanted a fresh start with her new life in the neighboring kingdom, living as as a commoner. Howev...
33 9 32
This isn't like other books. It does contain Marvel characters but it's very confusing. It has multiple characters from different things. As you know...
35.2K 513 24
^•^A ddlg story^•^ Leave all negativity at the doorstep please:) #13 in caregiver #7 in softstory #11 in alittlesmut
66.6K 2.9K 65
"Leave," Jamari said firmly, her voice resolute. "I have no desire to engage in conversation with you." Reagan gradually approached, closing the gap...