๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

Por omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... Mรกs

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 41~ The fair

164K 5.2K 9K
Por omfg_af

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! PLS COMMENT, YALLS COMMENTS GIVE ME MOTIVATION

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

Oh my god, I'm... horny. What the hell? This is weird, I don't fucking like it.

So you can curse but he can't?

Yes

"Can I please know where we're going?" I look over with puppy eyes and he takes one quick peak at me before rolling his eyes and looking back to the road. I glare at the side of his overly hot face and his thumb keeps rubbing circles on my thigh.

"Bitch" I whisper and he raises an eyebrow looking at me when he stops at a red light, I hate surprises. The last surprise I got was finding out my damn dad died. Not a good history...

I look back and grab his hand before moving it, dammit now my leg's cold. Jesus, pick if you want his hand there or not. NO-yes, maybe. STOP IT CONSY

A second later his hand is back on my thigh, my head snaps to the side and I glare at him as he smiles at me, my eyes fall to his dimples popping out and I feel my glare melt slowly being replaced by a smil-NO BE MAD. 

"Asshole"

He narrows his eyes at me and I narrow mine at him before grabbing his hand, slowly lifting it into the air before I shove it off me once again feeling the loss of his warmth. 

"Stop it Ivy" he warns placing his hand back as the engine of his car roars as he drives again when the lights turn green, I roll my eyes and when I go to slap his hand he moves it quickly causing me to slap my own thigh. I groan with a small whine. That shit hurt.

I hear him let out a small chuckle before he interlocks our fingers placing our hands on my thigh, "We're here sweetheart" he says and I look up from our hands my eyes widening when I see a fair, I feel a smile on my lips looking at all the people smiling and laughing. The rides everywhere, music, oh my gosh.

"No. Way." I gasp at the sight as he parks the car, chuckling he opens his door. I move my hand and press the button of my seat belt as it snaps to the side, my eyes still on the place outside. He brought me to a fair, 2 words. Dream man.

My door opens and I get out of the car still wondering if I'm dreaming, I am so damn happy we're not at some restaurant right now. And a fair, gosh I'm gonna die. Catch me.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I look over at him, my eyes widening by the expression he wears on his face and I smile. "Are you nervous Ares?" I taunt and he looks at me now grinning ear to ear before rolling his eyes and wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"I was, until I saw your face light up like New York City at night" He mutters and I let out a small laugh as we start walking towards the entrance. 

This man is making me act up. AND I DON'T LIKE IT

I do...I think

We walk up to the front and Ares pulls out two tickets from his pocket before handing them to the pretty lady in the booth, she looks at him before licking her lips. Dammit now you're eating your damn lip gloss. She's checking him out. What? Why? Have you seen-Never mind, he's glaring at her. You're good babes.

What? I'm confused.

I look back to the lady and she smiles at us-at him before stamping the tickets, "So, you two friends?" she asks and I look up at Ares to see him rolling his eyes, I mean sure. He's my friend, one of my best friends actually. But Abby is my best best friend...That bitch checks him out one more time I'm taking the wheel. 

"Hurry up-" I elbow Ares when he starts to talk and he glares at me, like always I ignore the big guy's glare before looking back to the girl. "No he's my boyfr-..." I stop talking, wait a damn second...What are we? 

The pretty lady raises an eyebrow looking between us and her eyes fall to Ares, AGAIN. She slowly trails her eyes down his body before putting her hands out with the tickets. When she tries brushing her hands with his he pulls the tickets away, "I'm her boyfriend" he says before pulling me into the fair.

Oh...

Oh, just so you know I'm smirking right now.

"Why'd you say that?" I ask as we walk into the big gates.

"Cause I am" he says and hands me the tickets, I roll my eyes and when I go to stuff them into his pocket cause I don't wanna hold them I see a number on the back of his with a note. 'Call me, I'll show you a good time'

"The pretty lady wants to show you a good time" I mutter handing him that one ticket before shoving the other one into his pocket, My heart drops when he smirks at the note and the number and suddenly I want to walk back to the now ugly lady who is actually not ugly but I'm calling her ugly cause she is too pretty to be pretty and to-we get it. I wanna walk back to the ugly lady and punch-never mind punching is too much effort. Slap her across the face and pull out what I am hoping are her fake red hair extensions cause her hair was so damn prett-UGLY IVY. Yeah...Sure-"Are you jealous Ivy?"

My eyes snap to Ares smirking at me as he stuffs the other ticket into his pocket, Yes "No" I answer with a roll of my eyes. Gosh I'm becoming a good lia-"You can't lie for shit baby" he chuckles and I feel a kiss being pressed onto my temple.

"I'm not lying"

"Why didn't you say Boyfriend?" He asks out of no where and I shrug as we walk further into the amazing place, lights and music fill my senses. 

"We're not that yet, it's only our first date Olly"

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

What the hell?

"Well why can't we be that?" I ask pulling her closer to me as she is looking around the fair. "Cause we still need to know each other" she answers still looking around. Fuck me, why is this so complicated? If I ask to be her boyfriend will that solve this? Cause she's mine.

"But I already-" she cuts me off with a squeal "Oh my god, let's go on the ferris wheel" she says and doesn't even wait for an answer before she pulls me towards the line. 

I hold in a groan when she stands in the line with me not letting me speak, "This is so cool" she exclaims looking around and I sigh, let's not bring this up until later. What if it ruins her night? I don't want that one damn bit.

"Yeah" I mumble pulling her closer to me and wrapping my arms around her placing my chin on the top of her head as I hold her in a warm hug as we wait in the line. I hear a small giggle before her arms wrap around me, but she moves them back before sliding her hands inside me leather jacket and hugging me like that.

"I can't believe you're 30" she blurts out of no where and I chuckle, "A hot old man as you said sweetheart" I remind her and resist the urge to look at her knowing she's probably blushing right now.

The line moves forward a bit and I feel her drawing random shapes on my back leaving me wanting to smile. This girl is so fucking adorable, and she's all mine. All her cuteness, her clumsy ass, her random outbursts, her ice cream addiction, her giggles are all mine. And I'd be dammed if I let anyone else have-or even look at her in the wrong way.

I'd light the whole world on fire but never would I ever let a single flame touch her.

Because this girl, is the one thing that makes and keeps me happy. I love seeing her face when I wake up, I love seeing her smile before falling asleep, I love her hugs, I love when she holds my hand, when she knows not to touch me, when she blushes. 

Never would have thought I, the mafia leader. One of the most dangerous men in the world would fall for a sweet innocent girl like her. But I did, and I fell so damn hard.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Ivy moves her head and grins up at me as it's our turn to get in one of those carriages on the ferris wheel. I smile back at her and we both move forward.

I let her get in before me and I shut the lock hooking the small lock on as it moves forward a bit letting others get on as well. 

"Can you kiss me when we get to the top so I can have my cheesy movie moment?" she blurts quickly before her cheeks redden, I move closer and throw an arm around her shoulders pulling her into my side before pecking her temple letting my lips linger on her skin as I talk. "Of course I'll help you with your cheesy movie moment"

She smiles her cheeks still a light shade of pink as she snuggles closer to me when a cold breeze of a December night passes us. "It's Christmas in 5 days" she gasps looking at me with her smile forming into a grin. 

I lean forward and kiss the top of her nose, I also have another cheesy moment planned for when we get to the top cause I'm just that damn amazing. 

"We're doing secret Santa" She orders and I raise an eyebrow as we movie again so others can get on, "Is that a demand?" I ask and she nods before leaning into me. "I don't do presents" I whisper and she rolls her eyes lightly mimicking what I said under her breath.

If that was any other person I would have beat the fucking shit outta them. I already did it with both Sebastian and Nicolas...

"Well so sad, boo hoo, suck it up buttercup you're doing presents this year" She snaps with a glare that makes me wanna smile, but I don't. I let her think that she's intimidating me and nod. "Sure baby" I lean down pecking her lips lightly as she fights off a blush.

A-fucking-dorable

"Ahh it's starting" she squeals when it starts moving slowly. Okay is it a bad time to say I'm scared of heights? Oh shit. Don't say it Ares. Don't ruin the moment. You won't die. Oh dammit. fuck I'm going to die. 

I hold her closer to me and looks down at her hand fiddling with the rings on my fingers, just don't look up and you'll be fucking fine. No you're gonna die a pussy death. Who-What the hell are you. You. No I'm me dumb bitch.

Well I'm-just you. I'm you 

No, go away

So immature

Leave me alone, idiot

Says Mr. JuSt DoN'T LoOk DoWn-Mafia leader where?

UP YOUR ASS-dammit she's in my head again

Yeah be a good whipped little boyfrie-OH WAIT. YOU'RE NOT HER BOYFRIEND BAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up you little voice thing in my head I'm naming Edger

Oh-"Darling you okay?"

I look at Ivy and her eyebrows furrow as she looks at me before gasping and her eyes widening. Great now she knows. "Don't" I grit knowing what her exact reaction is about to be-"Mafia leader where?" she bursts out laughing. Nah tell the whole world won't you cutie pie?

I look to the side and my eyes widen a bit when I see we're almost at the top, holy shit we're so high up. Oh my fucking devil. I look right back to a giggling Ivy before grabbing her face and slamming my lips on hers.

A small gasp makes it's way up her throat before she starts kissing me back, oh...This is better...A lot better actually. Woah. Her kisses are magi-she's going to make me a giant teddy bear.

Her soft lips move slowly against mine as her hand comes up and rests on my chest, we part but only for a second before her lips are on mine again just this time at a better angle. 

I reach into the pocket of my jacket smiling against the kiss when my hands find the small box, I bring my other hand up and it goes to neck before my fingers lightly wrap around it pulling her closer as I pull out the box.

Yes I bought her a damn ring for her anxiety cause I'm more whipped then whipping cream. And It might or might not be a matching one to the one I see her always playing with on my fingers.

Well at least you accept and know it.

I pull away and rest my forehead on hers grinning lightly when her eyes stay closed, my fingers lightly press at the side of her neck feeling her fast heartbeat from the kiss. 

"Open your eyes...Please" I whisper and they flutter open as I open the small box, her eyebrows furrow when she sees the ring. 

"What's tha-well I know it's a ring but what's tha-Oh my gosh Ares are you purposing?! We're not even-" I cut off her assumptions before grabbing the ring and lowing my hand from her neck and grabbing her hand before slipping it onto her middle finger. I bring up mine and her eyes snap between the two of our hands before her eyes light up. 

"Oh my god" she mumbles and I smile, "You got us matching rings?!" She looks at me with a huge smile making me do the same before I kiss her lips one more time. Wait, does she like it? Shit. What if she does-Here's an Idea big guy, ask her? I don't know though. Maybe it's dumb but like ask her for her...opinion? 

I roll my eyes at Edger before looking at her. "Do you like it?" I ask and she looks up at me with her grin before nodding. "It's fucking amazing" she says looking at our rings and I glare at her for cursing and not letting me curse as she just rolls her eyes.

I look down at our hands as the ride thankfully starts making it's way down and smile. Mine is a thicker and more simple silver band with a small triangle indent on it and her's is the missing piece to the indent and covered in small diamonds that I won't tell her are real cause I would not prefer having my ass handed to me. 

"I feel so fucking single-If i jumped off do you think I'd die?" I hear a girl mutter behind us, Ivy looks back as do I to find a blond haired girl sitting all alone in her carriage with her arms crossed and slumped down in her seat as she puffs her face like a child.

"Dude, I think you should have jumped when we were at the top-oof the singleness you must have felt" Ivy shakes her head as the girl chuckles when the ride stops.

"I mean take your chances sister" Ivy grins as the total stranger she's chatting with like she's known her for years grins back humming as we get off. "I mean there was this really fucking pretty girl over at the candy apples place" she says and I almost chuckle. 

She get's off after us as Ivy stands next to me wrapping her arms around my torso hugging my side as I wrap my arm around her keeping her close. The girl eyes at before rolling her eyes, "Ew" she fake gags as Ivy giggles.

"Well, thanks stranger I feel bold now." The blond grins at Ivy before nodding at me with a smile and walking off towards the candy apple place. Well then...

God your not girl is so good at making friends

I swear to the devil Edge-SHUT UP THATS NOT MY NAME

Fine now you lose the capital to bitch

OH NO YOU-"Darling, it's your birthday not mine" she interrupts that piece of shit as we walk out of the small station and I hum. "So why'd you get me this?" she asks as I hug her closer when we walk down the street into the fair again as the lights light up the whole place. Light winter breezes, a night in the Italy fair. "Because I felt like it" shit did I complement her today? 

I'll do it anyways. "Your smile could light up this whole town baby" I whisper into her ear as her cheeks turn bright red before she shoves me away lightly, chuckling I kiss her cheek. 

"Oh my gosh, let's go get cotton candy"

A/N
Word count: 3522

These two own my god damn heart...

BUT I HAVE EVIL PLANS IN MIND. MUAHAHAHAHA

ALSO GO LOOK AT MY NEW VID ON TIKTOK: _wattpad.foru AND THERES ANOTHER ONE ON MY SPARE ACCOUNT PLS GO LIKE THAT TOO: wh0reforchas3atlantic NOWWWW *Screeches like Emilio*

<3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

100K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
7.9K 389 24
"You're the one who climbed into bed with me sweetheart. Who the fuck are you?!" When a girls trip to Barcelona collides with a guys trip. 'I knew fr...
109K 1.5K 45
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•–๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐••... TW: Mature content "๐™„๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š." โ™ข โ™ข โ™ข Lydia Grayson is a popular girl; gorgeous, caring, intelligent, humo...