Only his Doll (Bucky Barnes×O...

By amorawritesinthedark

Love, love , love. What is love to James Barnes? Absolutely nothing. In a Mafia war, a girl becomes his partn... More

Chapter 1: Money Paradise
Chapter 2: Trouble, trouble
Chapter 3: Forbidden Love
Chapter 4: Let's Be Bad Together
Chapter 5: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 6: Closer To Me
Chapter 7: Anger
Chapter 8: Realistic
Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun
Chapter 10: Sins and Tattoos
Chapter 11: What are we?
Chapter 12: I Dare You To Say It Again
Chapter 13: Mine
Chapter 14: A Dumb Mistake
Chapter 16: Auntieee
Chapter 17: Passions
Chapter 18: Her
Chapter 19: No Time To Give Up
Chapter 20: Giving Up
Chapter 21: Hopeless
Chapter 22: Prince On A Black Horse
Chapter 23: Bittersweet
Chapter 24: Staying Away From Me
Chapter 25: Burning Memories
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Families Poison
Chapter 28: Poisonous Game
Chapter 29: Fallen Masks Of Revenge
Chapter 30: When Stars Start Bleeding
Chapter 31: Bleeding Love
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Gone

858 28 7
By amorawritesinthedark

Word count: 2275
I hope you guys enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sam, did you get something out of him. Something useful?" God, I just wish I was wrong about Ernaline.
My dipshit ego probably ruined every chance of fixing the situation.
"He told us he works for Ernaline, but I suspect you found that out the same second you left. Otherwise, nothing." Sam was speaking as I looked at the men through glass. " what's his name?" "Jack"

Something is missing. Sam is known for doing horrible kinds of torture, but this man was barely touched. That means he gave up pretty easily.

As I walked into the room, he was sitting on the floor few places blood was coming from. "Alright Jacky, you better start speaking real deal or I will be finding my ways out of you" He finally looked at me, his face was cold like nothing could break him for the information, but his eyes were saying another way.

I grabbed him by his shirt I guess he put on after all of the bullshit, punching his jaw. "Oww, oww okay stop I will speak" Well that was easy. I might let him go if he behaves. I feel generous today.

"Speak before I lose it"

"I don't work for Ernaline, well I used to" He let out a big sign before continuing. "It was a year ago, but after some time I quit. Then, I started working for her father. I never got my tattoo removed because I don't like lasers. By the time, it was very useful, like sneaking up in your gun storages and making it look like it was the job of Silencers." He looked at the ground and stayed silent for a while, but after his eyes looked up again he continued scared of what I could do.

"Mr Fiaz thought he could break the deal you had, but now you two are dating so I don't think it was from usage."

Oh yeah, it wasn't of usage. No. Fuck I will kill someone if I don't kill myself. She doesn't want to hear or see from me. How can I fix this shit now?

You know what? This guy is dead, I can't face him anymore.

"I know the look Mr. Barnes, but let me say something before I die. Enzo is crazy, and his only ambition is to find and kill her the worst way possible. If he gets his hands on her.....I don't think you will be able to save her." Bang. He's dead. Great now I have a dead body, bloody shirt and oh yeah relationship I need to fix. What a horrible day.

"I just realized, shit the deal is off!?" Sam burst into the room shouting as he adjusted to the scene.

"Yeah but who cares, I will find a way on my own"

"Buck, I really thought you were something. You got so protective over her, caring and even let her beat the shit out of one of your best men just to tell me it was all nothing?" Coming closer to me, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe it's better like this Sam"

"Yeah, maybe it's better like this Bucky "

When I came back home, I went up to our mine room. Stepping inside the shower I tried washing off thoughts of her with hot water hitting my head. It was all useless as she, her smile, and her laugh were all that was on my mind. Water was dripping off me as I walked out, putting pair of boxers I made my way to the closet. In the corner of the room, I hid whiskey under piles of clothes. I got one bottle out, keeping the other on my eyesight.

I walked into her closet, chugging on the whiskey bottle. Everything there smelled like her.

I don't remember much after, the room was spinning a bit and I was dizzy.

------------------

Bucky

Bucky

Bucky

I was shaken slightly to wake up and the room was unclear. I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hand. Fuck, my head was pounding.

There was Steve on his one knee shaking me. "God, Buck you scared the shit out of me" Worriness was spread on his face as I stood up taking my surroundings. I was in fact still in the closet.

"What happened"

"You didn't show up yesterday and I thought you just needed some time for yourself, but you haven't been seen anywhere. This morning I checked your room and found you here, passed out on the floor with 3 empty bottles of whiskey." Talking, more like lecturing me I stood up going to bed. I found painkillers on the shelf and a bottle of water on my nightstand. Feeling like my head will explode I wanted to double the dose, but I will probably drug myself.

"Let's go downstairs" Steve removed his hand from my shoulder and stood up making his way out of the room.

My head was slowing down the beating and I already felt a bit better. Practically hearing my stomach yell at me, I didn't complain and headed downstairs with Steve.

Downstairs was a huge mess. Everyone was on their feet carrying boxes, bags and different kinds of equipment. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked Steve, more like whispered in his ear. "Pal, those are Ernaline's men" There was a moment of silence between us. "You know?"

"Well, everyone got to know this morning, and Sam told me last night so.......... yeah. I know.  Ernaline even made a paper statement on it." Paper statement? Was that really necessary? Oh, she's mad mad. Oh well, I knew the moment I stepped in that office I was playing with fire, but I guess I like it when it burns.

"I don't know what happened, that's between you two, but what I do know is that Natasha and I had to come back from New York from our week off to deal with your shit" Fuck I forgot about that too. Why is everything falling apart? It seems my life is becoming more and more messed up after she left.

"I'm sorry pal, I should've been more responsible with the work. I will make it up to you. Both of you." I replied in an apologetic tone. I promised Steve he could get time off work whenever he needs and how much he wants, but here he is back after 4 days. He was supposed to stay for 10 more.

Ernaline's POV:

"Hello?"

"Hey, good evening Thomas. I'm sorry to bother you, but could you write me a form for tomorrow? Our deal with Mr Barnes is off" Walking towards my office's bathroom, I was giving some directions to my assistant.
Now when I think about it, Thomas is the reason this deal was made in the first place. He made James show up in my meeting room. Dumb bitch didn't know who he was.

When I opened one of the drawers, I found my box with extra clothes that I needed. "Sure ma'am, it's truly no problem" Sometimes I feel like it is, but he's too nice to say no. Oh well, his problem not mine.

"Thank you, oh and please send it to them. See you tomorrow." I hung up the phone not letting him respond.

As I picked some of my binders with paperwork I needed to get done, I locked doors and headed out.

Did I cry like a baby in my bathroom for half an hour? Yes.
Am I going to let it happen again? Absolutely no.

I felt the urge to say his words didn't sting. But they did. He didn't trust me. He thought I was working with my father. He thought I was just like my father, that I was using him.

Drive was silent as I needed to clear my mind from everything and everyone.

It hurt, but I will shove it somewhere in the corner.

I finally reached the house I will be staying at. I wanted to live with e everyone, but later on. The only person that will be staying with me is Natasha. She should be here in an hour or so. Needing some time for myself to clear my mind this is the best option.

As I unpacked my clothes I realized my maids have brought the rest of it here. Amazing.

"Listen to me, shoot the head!" Sobbing my eyes out, I aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. I missed. Bullet went into the throat. "You dumb whore, you can't get anything correct" My father was yelling at me and pulling at my hair.

Grabbing a hand full of my hair hep ushed me into a room. It was light, lighter than it should've been.
"Here, have your way with her"  I heard my father say to someone as he walked out.

A few men stepped into the room wearing unamused smirks. Curled up in a ball, I was sitting on the floor, taking them all in my sight.

They were gazing at me predatory, like they wanted to tear every bone I had.
One of them knelt next to me and started undoing my pants.

Pushing and kicking them I didn't succeed to get them away from me, instead they held me up and placed me on a table.

Ernaline

As one of them removed my panties, I was screaming for my dear life hoping someone would've came, someone would've stopped them.

Ernaline

But nobody came. And I knew nobody would've come.

Ernaline

Feeling something pull me up, two strong arms arranged me into a hug. They were familiar, but not the ones I needed. Who am I kidding, I don't need him.

"Sshhhh it's okay, they aren't here, love" Whispering in my ear as I buried my head in her chest. "Natasha, it felt so real" Sobbing I hugged her back.

If anyone knew about my trauma, it was Natasha. The only reason she skipped a lot of parties, hangouts, hot chicks, etc. was me. I felt terrible she cut everything off just to be there to comfort me.

My biggest rule was not to show my vulnerability around men, which I seem to pass every time I'm with James. But, Natasha isn't a man, she's a girl.

I could hear her chuckle "You can stay there, but I don't think Steve would quite like that"

"Fuck Steve" I whispered in her chest and she chuckled "What do you think I was doing all week?" She asked in response and I chuckled.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" She asked me and I raised my head that was buried in her boobs, shaking my head with a weak smile.

"No, I guess you just got here, go to sleep. I will have a walk. If I don't return in an hour call me." We both got off my bed as I gave her a long hug.

Natasha has been my best friend ever since- never mind. She's been with me through a lot, always cared. Like an older sister I needed. I wish she came in my life sooner.

It was 5 in the morning, and I was walking throughout the forest. Air was cold and refreshing, the sun was starting to break throughout the clouds, and birds were singing.
It was a peaceful moment that I wish I could capture and stay in forever.

Every morning I start with a great breakfast and work out, so I thought It would be best to head to the house. Walking back home, my short, heel boots were stepping on leaves.
Autumn began, and everything was very colourful. My moment of admiration was interrupted by vibrating coming from my pocket.
I picked up the phone and answered with a simple 'yes'.
"Don't yes me. You told me to call you in an hour but instead I slept over 3 hours without calling you! I was dead worried where were you when I saw your room empty!" Chuckling at my phone I replied "Natasha, you are sleep deprived and I just know it. I would be a bitch to call you every hour early in the morning just to say I'm fine. And for god's sake check your phone, I left you messages!"

"Anywayss......I will be at the house in few minutes, and then we can have breakfast together"

You know, she's funny when she isn't leading Mafia and being a boss bitch.

"Those were the best pancakes I had in my life" I blurted out as I rubbed my stomach. Natasha only laughed as she eat rest of her plate. "Well thank you boss" Smirk formed her face as she said those words.

Yeah , she also knows what turns me on. Just-just don't ask how.

"Wanna get some wine to ease things down?" She asked me and I shook my head "No thank you, alcohol is giving me" I make vomiting sounds before continuing "these past days. Must be all the stress. But you can enjoy it, don't get drunk and sent some NSFW pics to Steve" I smirked making a sneaky smile on edge of my lips.

"Wait you approve?"

"What? Of course I do! Natasha, you two are grown-ups I can't decide for you who are you going to be with or not. I know there's quite a situation right now, but I don't care as long as you're happy." Giving me a tight hug a smile in the crook of her neck. She has the right to be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.6K 43
Giannina "Gia" Kate is the all round badass of our story. Gia works as an insurance advisor and deals primarily with small life insurance claims.. ho...
77.8K 2.2K 25
Addison Ashley, the daughter of mob boss Brandon Ashley. She was skilled, a tease, a lure for her father, bringing in men for their demise. She knew...
7.2K 176 19
Completed Dark Bucky Barnes fanfic 18+ Warnings- cussing, smut eventually Currently #2 for darkbucky and #2 for jamesbarnes "Maybe we should consi...
22.9K 327 50
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - For those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots about you and th...