Five Nights at Kuroko's

Od PokeAuthorFan

Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known b... Viac

Getting the Job
~Night 1~
Next Day
~Start of Night 2~
~Night 2~
Next Day's Report
~Start of Night 3~
~Night 3~
Seirin, Gather!
~Start of Night 4~
~Night 4~
The Research
~Start of Night 5~
~Night 5~
Staying at Kuroko's
~Start of Night 6~
~Night 6~
Fear
~Start of Night 7~
~Night 7~
The End

~Start the Night~

383 9 0
Od PokeAuthorFan

"Alright then!" grinned Kagami standing outside the building. "It's been over 10 years or so since last time I was here. It doesn't seem to have changed from what I can see"

He grinned wider and grabbed the door knob.

He twisted it and found the doors unlocked.

"Not locked?" he said confused then shrugged. "They must be waiting for me inside"

He walked inside and closed the doors after him.

"Geez it's dark" muttered Kagami as only the windows lit up the hallway he was in. "Where am I even supposed to go?"

Kagami looked around and just walked the only way he could.

He arrived to the reception desk and looked over it.

"Keys?" he said and stepped around it.

There on the desk laid a set of keys ontop of a piece of paper.

"Hmm?" hummed Kagami and picked up the paper.

"To the new night guard.

Welcome to Kuroko no Basuke.

The place for all children alike to gather together and play the sport of basketball alongside the Generation of Miracles, our main attraction!

You have the job to stay in the office and look over all the cameras and ensure the safety off all the equipments and animatronics of any thieves or dangers.

You are free to do whatever you want as long as you do your one task.

You may leave earliest at 6 am and the morning crew will arrive approximately at 6.20, so make sure to lock the doors after you leave.

We hope you well on your nightshifts.

P.S.

At least one whole week of work has to be accomplished for you to be listened to because of previous incidents.

Aka,

You are not allowed to demand a raise or quit the job until a full week has passed by."

"The heck" said Kagami raising an eyebrow at the last bit. "Exactly what would lead to that when you only have to watch over the cameras?"

He turned the paper around and found a bad sketch of the layout of the building showing where he was to go to get to the office.

Kagami shook his head, scrumbled the paper, threw it into the trashcan, grabbed the keys and walked down the hallway again.

Walking through some thick doors, he gave out a large grin when arriving to the main room, the large gym.

"It really hasn't changed at all" he grinned and walked inside, the doors slamming shut behind him.

Kagami walked to the right side and over to the supply rooms.

He felt on the doors, but they were locked.

"Eh, I can go later" he said and turned to look at a door next to the stage.

He walked over and felt on it, but also locked.

Kagami put his hands into his pocket and walked over so he stood at the front of the stage.

The sensor light shut on with a loud noise making him jump.

"God..." he muttered recovering from the shock, then looked up at the still animatronics. "Hm, they seem the same, but that yellow one seems new"

He walked over to look up at the yellow one.

"Yep, never seen it before" he said the looked around. "But where are the other two?"

He looked over the stage, but could only see the five already on stage.

"What was their names again?" muttered Kagami in thought. "Kuroko and Haizaki?"

The sound of some metal scrapping suddenly came making Kagami jump and spin around.

"What was that?" he said but saw nothing. "It's nothing, it was nothing. Just a cat outside or something"

Kagami sighed and turned to walk to the hallways on the left side, but stopped when seeing a small stage.

"Huh" he said and walked over. "I don't remember this"

He studied the pale blue curtains then looked down to see a small sign.

"Out of Service"

"Out of Service?" muttered Kagami. "Then why is it out here and not back stage or something?"

Kagami just huffed and walked to the hallway, leaving the gym area.

Kagami looked at the many posters as he walked down the hallway.

He also checked the doors as he walked down, but, of course, they were all locked.

Coming to the end of the hallway, he arrived to an opened metal door to his left.

He walked inside the office and found a office chair, a tablet on the desk alongside some decorations like mini figures of the animatronics and a plush basketball with two wide cartoon eyes.

Kagami sat down on the office chair and picked up the monitor.

"Another note?" questioned Kagami seeing another paper which laid under the tablet.

"Welcome to the office, new night guard.

This will be the place you are to work the most at in your time working here.

Trust me on that.

As you can see, on both of your sides are metal doors which will open and close by the touch of the red button next to them.
The white button will shine a light outside for you to see outside the windows.

Make sure to keep an eye on everything and everyone inside the gym.

We don't want any accidents to happen do we?

Just stay put and do your best,-̴ t̷o̷ ̷s̷t̷a̷y̷ ̷a̷l̷i̷v̷e̷

Good luck;
The previous night guard
"

"Okay..." said Kagami reading the note. "And what do they mean with someone? And what with the scribble? I can't see what it says"

Kagami then looked to his sides and eyed the doors.

He walked over to them and pressed the red button.

Immidiently with a slam, it shut down startling him.

"Jesus!" he yelled when he jumped back. "What even is this for?"

He pressed the button again and the door opened again.

Pressing the white button, a light shone outside the door and down the hallway when he peeked out while holding it.

"Are they really expecting thieves at a place like this?" asked Kagami and went to sit down on the chair again.

He leaned back on the chair and turned on the tablet.

The tablet turned on to immidiently view over the now dark main stage in the gym.

Kagami saw the mini map in the lower corner of it and pressed on one of the small boxes.

(The light grey areas with the boxes are approximately what they can view on screen. Those six without them can see the whole room)

The screen flickered and now viewed another location in the building.

"So this is everything I do all night?" huffed Kagami and out one arm behind his neck while the other held the tablet up over him. "This is going to be so boring"

He used his thumb and pressed on the box at the lowest right corner.

The screen flickered and showed the doors leading to the toilets at the lower right corner in the gym.

"Gosh" said Kagami and looked up at the ceiling. "I'll just end up falling asleep with this going on"

Kagami gave out a yawn and closed his eyes tired.

But then suddenly a brighter light came from the monitor making Kagami open his eyes again.

"Eh?" he said and looked at the tablet. "Heh?"

There he could see some light had turned on inside the gym.

From the brightness and angel, it seemed to come from the front, or opposite side of where the camera was.

"Wait..." said Kagami slowly and sat up properly. "Isn't that..."

He pressed on the box for the camera by the stage and the screen flicked.

The lights on the front of the stage had turned on somehow.

"What?" said Kagami confused and slightly freaked out.

He studied the screen, but saw nothing unusual expect the lights being on.

"Weird..." he said. "Must be a malfunctioning"

He shrugged and leaned back into the chair again.

The screen stayed on the same camera and Kagami closed his eyes.

By doing that, he wasn't able to see one of them move off the stage and moved to the middle of the gym.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
133K 4.7K 33
NOW BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 'OVERGROWN' AT ACCOUNT @ginxvras [teiko era] When Hirai Akane arrives at Teiko Middle School, she has a clear set of goals a...
70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...