The Lost Cause ( A Riker Ly...

By sydscool

Kaitlyn is a 18 year old teenager, her parents abuse her, and she's the most hated girl in school. Kaitlyn is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel !!!

Chapter 27

627 29 1
By sydscool

Kaitlyn's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

What the hell? Why is my alarm set I don't go to school anymore? I unplugged my alarm clock, and checked my phone. One text from Riker.

Text Messages:

Riker: You'll never guess who has a crush on you

Kaitlyn: Who?

After I sent that message, I got in the shower. When I got out I slipped and fell on the floor. Starting off to a fantastic day so far. Note the sarcasm.

I put on my sweater that says "Cuddling 4 dayz", and a pair of sweat pants. "The comfy life is the life for me," I sang, as I walked down stairs.

My phone buzzed, as I walked into the kitchen.

Text Message:

Riker: I'll tell you when I come over after school

Kaitlyn: K

I made myself some pancakes, and ate them in a flash. As I was clean my plate a cut my hand.

My suicide side kicked in. I just sat on the floor, and watched the blood race down my hand. Without thinking I got a knife from the drawer and made another incision.

I watched both streams of blood race down my arm. I was having a mental argument of which stream of blood was gonna win.

The incision stream of blood won the race. It was then I shook myself from my thoughts. "What am I doing?" I panic, and bandage my cuts.

I quickly walked into the living room, where I found my homeschool worksheets, and books. I started working on my assignments for the day, and before I knew it I was done.

I turned on the TV and Pretty Woman was on. "Oh wow Classic," I smiled. I sat on my couch watching movies, when Riker walked in.

"Kaitlyn I'm home!" He yelled and ran up the stairs. When he got to the top I decided to tell him I was on the couch.

"Riker! Im on the couch you dork," I laughed.

He came back down with a frown on his face. "How dare you make me run all the way up the stairs. To only have to come back down," he pouted.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled. He came over and sat down next to me.

"So guess who likes you," he said.

"Who?" I ask.

"Rocky," he smiled.

"Rocky?" I questioned, "Your brother Rocky."

"Yeah crazy right," he smiled.

"Wow I never would've guessed that," I added.

"I know. He is writing a song for you and everything," He commented.

"Did you tell him we were dating?" I asked.

"Yeah," he stated, "Rocky told me that you were to good for me, and that he could treat you better."

"Wow looks like you have some competition," I teased.

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes, and pulled me to his side.

"I feel kinda bad though," I sighed, "I don't want to lead him on or anything."

"You're not everything will be fine," He assured.

"I hope so," I sighed, and snuggled his side.

_________________________________

So I am going to make a sequel to this book, so yeah.
This is just a filler chapter.
Spoiler Alert: Something Serious is about to happen.
Don't forget to vote 👍
Comment Your Thoughts ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 392 22
16 year old Riker is an only child. He lives with his parents until they have to go on a business trip to Italy because they need money. Stormie's ol...
4.7K 237 24
16 year old Riker falls madly in love with the girl next door, Taylor. The only problem is that he's made some stupid mistakes, and she thinks he's r...
5.2K 157 32
Cursed with an alcoholic father, the weight of a failed family, and the constantly watching world, Jade Leeman finds the "teen dream" tastes of nothi...
5.4K 293 16
16 year old Riker Lynch is the school's nerd/dork. He's a total teacher's pet. He's picked on by almost everyone. Even his family picks on him someti...