MANIA - HJP

By dobbysleftbuttock

Altalune Moon, Harry thought, not for the first time. Her name sounded better than any language was and silki... More

PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X

MANIA

891 32 0
By dobbysleftbuttock

mania;

"an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession."

"I have little left in myself -- I must have you. The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish -- but it does not signify. My very soul demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its frame."
― Charlotte Brontë, 

"He did not care if she was heartless, vicious and vulgar, stupid and grasping, he loved her. He would rather have misery with one than happiness with the other."
― W. Somerset Maugham, 

"I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin.

I want."
― Sara Gruen, 

"I will be with her again, or I will die. There aren't any other options"

― Julie Kagawa, 

this story is kinda AU? it's set in hbp. harry has bipolar disorder, depression and a disturbing obsession with the reader. 

TW;

this is a kind of a dark!harry story. there will be mentions of obsession, manic episodes, depression, self-harm, smut, intrusive thoughts and description of violence. if you are disturbed by any of this then please leave. 

i suggest reading in the font 'times new roman' and the font size the second smallest.

 happy reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 68.3K 105
Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange vivid dreams of her being burned alive...
108K 3.9K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
55.4K 855 26
"You're perfect." He huskily whispers in my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand. His fingers gently gracing the insides of my thighs, s...