Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

first and final bonus chapter

28.2K 849 290
By the_hart_twins

Yeah the title was by Angelo

Angelo: I realllyyyy don't think angel is ready to part with this book.

Angel: no shit sherlock. This book is more precious to me than the family series and that's saying something bc I love that book to pieces.

Angelo: fun fact: I actually had no part in writing this whole book except a little editing. Wow.

Angel: you still edited- that's a part.

Angelo: I know what you're trying to do- it's not working, dear twin.

Angel: I.Can.Fucking.Try.

Angelo: okay then.

Angel: and you're very rude.

Angelo: mhm.

Angel: and I don't like you at all.

Angelo: and you're adopted.

Angel: oh yeah? At least dad wanted me. Also, we're twins, genius, so if I'm adopted, then so are you Mr. Brainiac.

Angelo: uh-

Angel: shut the fuck up

Zaylen: damnn

Angelo: when the fuck did you pop up

Zaylen: oh I came here just as you said angel was adopted. I gotta ask- how the fuck do you get good grades with that logic?

Angelo: tell your boyfriend to stop trying to bully me.

Trevor: he's right though

Angel: *dies laughing*

Angelo*surprised pikachu face*

Angel: okay okay y'all- if you find mistakes, we're sorry we're not editing it since we will just keep getting distracted in the car and I don't think we'll be energetic enough to do it later- so we're just writing the author's note and bye bye

If anyone was interested to know, my ankle is actually very much okay now, it was not very serious and it only took like a week to heal,so we actually made plans to go back to the trampoline park and we're already thirty minutes behind schedule so byeeeee

Since y'all wanted a rewind:

Lettie's one year and two months old here, just when that friend of Lucius died:

Lettie had just started walking. It was more like a cute baby waddle, but damn was she fast. She had somehow managed to get away from her high chair and had run away since the little missy didn't want to eat.

"Lettie! Baby come on! Come back to mommy?" Athene gently called out, but the little one had no intentions of listening to her mommy.

"No mommy!" She giggled, waddling away and hiding under her oldest brother's bed.

"Uci!" She called out, looking around the room from under the bed.

She was upset. Uci didn't play with her anymore, he was always in that big box. (His office)

"Luci's not here right now baby,  but you know what? He said he wanted you to eat and then hang out with him and dadda." Athene baited, knowing that it would make her eat.

"Uci, dadda?" Lettie questioned, tilting her head, almost hitting it on the side.

"Yeah, baby." Athene encouraged as she saw her coming out from her hiding place.

"Gotcha!" Athene laughed, picking her daughter up and kissing all over her face.

Lettie giggled loudly, her face turning all red. She demanded Athene to feed her and then waddled away to Lucius' office with her trusty stuffie in her arms and pacifier clipped to her shirt, of course under the watchful eyes of the guards.

Her little palms kept slapping on his office door.

"Uci! Uci!" She called out, getting no answer in return.

"Uci?" Lettie asked to the guard with an adorable yet confused expression on her face.

"Um, he'll be out soon?" He spoke, not wanting to die of the utter cuteness the little girl possessed.

"Otay" Lettie settled on the floor in front of his office, waiting for him to come out.

Four hours passed and it was Lettie's nap time. Her eyes were droopy but she was determined to wait for her big brother.

Domenico was passing by and he happened so see her just sitting there. Knowing it was her nap time, he went to pick her up.

"Hey my little trouble! Come on, it's sleepy time for you" He cooed as he picked her up.

But she thrashed hard in his arms, immediately wanting to be put down.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry I won't bother you!" He put her down and raised his hands in surrender.

Had he know she had been sitting there for four hours, he wouldve taken her away immediately, but he assumed Lucius was just in the bathroom and would come get her soon. So, he let her sit there.

Thirty minutes later, Lettie was passed out on the floor in front of Lucius' office.

The guards wanted to pick her up and put her to bed in her room but as soon as they even touched her, she would wake up and cry.

They just brought her blanket and covered her with it. Her pacifier was in her mouth, her stuffie was in her arms and she was tucked into her blanket. There was nothing more adorable anyone had ever seen.

In the office, Lucius watched as she waited for him. He wanted nothing more than to just pick her up and keep her glued to himself. But He was angry and he didn't want to hurt her. He knew he never would, but he didn't want to take chances either.

Now though, he was ready to say fuck it and pick her up. He had had enough of just moping around. His friend would not have wanted him to ignore his most loved person like this.

So he did exactly that.

"Fuck it." He huffed and stumbled out of his chair. He almost ran to his office door and opened it, just to see his precious baby sister, his princess sleeping on a lowly floor.

He immediately gathered her in his arms, stuffie, blanket and all, and carried her to his own room.

He laid her down right in the middle of the bed, kicked his shoes off, changed into some comfortable clothes and slept next to her, holding her close. Lord knew how much he needed that fucking sleep.

"I love you, princess." He whispered as sleep started consuming him.

Lettie just turned three years old here.

Little Lettie ran into her dad's office giggling. She jumped on Aries' lap and luckily, he caught her before she could damage the thing that helped bring her into this world.

"Daddy hewlp me!" She squealed and giggled when he tickled her belly with a playful grin.

"And what is my little princess running from?" He asked, hugging her close and taking in her comforting baby smell.

"Come out little monkey! I'm gonna getcha!" Julian's loud voice boomed into the open office.

"Cookie Monstwer!" She squeaked, hiding into Aries' neck.

He understood what she was saying. Athene had once told her that if a person eats all the cookies, they become cookie monsters. Weird logic but everything made sense to kids. They were easy to fool. Sometimes.

"Is cookie Monster out to get you?" Aries played along, gasping dramatically.

"Yeah daddy! Juli ate all cwookies and now he cwookie monter!" Her eyes went wide when she spotted Salvatore looking at them in amusement.

"Papa! Hide! Cwookie monter! But don't be scawred Daddy stowng, daddy help." She reassured. Their hearts melted into huge puddles.

The amount of trust she had in Aries was heartwarming.

"Found you!" Julian yelled as he barged into the open office.

Lettie screamed and hid behind a know standing Aries.

"Wait a minute. I'm bwave. I don't get scawred. I a Womano!" She put on a cute determined face. Aries didn't know whether to feel proud or roll around in laughter.

She moved away from her dad and faced julian, or the cookie Monster, head on.

Going up to him, she kicked him in the shin hard.

"Get out of my juli, you nasty cwookie monstwer!" She yelled and kept kicking his shin.

After three kicks, it did start hurting.

"Okay okay the monster is out, you can stop now Lettie!" Julian screeched in pain.

"You lyin?" She narrowed her eyes, readying her leg to kick him again.

"No!" He ran away, not wanting to get beaten up.

Aries and Salvatore were silently shaking in laughter.

"Goodness, little one, you're one unique child." Salvatore chuckled.

"What's that?" She squinted at Salvatore.

"Um, he means you're very cool." Aries explained, looking confused himself.

"Really?" She excitedly looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, little one." Her papa and daddy smiled.

Lucius had just come back from the warehouse and was looking for his baby sister.

"Where's Lettie?" He asked Julian, who was icing his shin.

"With dad." He grumbled and hobbled away.

Lucius just raised a brow but then shrugged, only interested in seeing Lettie. He headed upstairs to Aries' office where he saw Lettie sitting on their father's lap, with a happy smile on her face.

She quickly spotted her other favorite person- she had many of those- and squealed.

"Pwince Luci!" She made grabby hands at him which made him walk over and pick her up.

"Pwince Luci! Daddy and papa say I'm cool." She smiled happily.

"Now we match- um, cometly? We have same hair, same eye and we both cool!" She cheered, hugging his neck and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Completely, and yeah, baby." He gave her a smile.

She giggled and started playing with the lapels of his suit jacket.

He was proud she thought he was cool. While children were easy to please, they were also brutally honest.

For example, the same day, later on, Atlas took Lettie with him to show his incredibly cute baby sister off to his friends.

For some reason, they all decided to go to target to buy snacks, candy and drinks. Now 17 year old Atlas was incredibly gorgeous, just like the rest of his family and he was also very gay, which he was loud and proud about.

Somehow, his clothing style screamed he was rich and he had a very cute kid in his arms. That is what people call chick magnet.

Within minutes, girls started hovering around him, admiring him and his group of friends.

One in particular had the guts to walk right up to him and stand in the narrow space between the candy shelf And Atlas, blocking his and Lettie's view, when he was helping Lettie choose her favorite candy.

No. One. Stands. Between. Lettie. And. Her. Candy.

"Lady can you pwease move? I wan candy." Lettie innocently batted her eyelashes at her, speaking sweetly and politely.

The customers near them awed at the polite and cute little girl, and were quite taken by her adorable looks. She looked like her parents were some kind of supermodels.

In her overly exaggerated gum chewing voice, the lady replied.

"Oh my goodness you're so cute! Sure little girl, I just need to talk to your brother first okay?" She spoke in an overly enthusiastic voice, leaning into Lettie's face. Her face might've contained a very sweet look but her eyes showed pure malice.

Lettie didn't like that. Her breath smelled like she had chewed 20 watermelon flavored gums.

Atlas noticed too, but before he could speak, Lettie did.

"Do you want my bubby to be your boyfwiend?" She tilted her head innocently.

The girl smirked in her head. Her dumb logic said, Now that the little brat liked her, the guy would automatically like her too.

"Oh, uh, you don't say that, baby." She faked being shy and giggled.

"Lady, my mommy call me that!"  She protested, not wanting a random Lady to call her what was her mommy's nickname for her.

The girl took it all wrong. She thought, that she reminded Lettie of her mom and rejoiced.

"Oh it's so sweet that I remind you of your mom." She giggled again.

"No, you don't. Attie you tell her!" Lettie whined.

"She meant to tell you to not call her baby because it's our mother's nickname for her and it's only for her." Atlas told her, and eyed his little sunshine amusingly, who was pouting longingly at the candy on the shelf.

"Oh" She blushed in embarrassment.

"Anyway, lady, attie likes boys. I'm sowwy but Attie not your boyfwiend." Lettie smiled innocently.

Atlas couldn't hold it in anymore.

He laughed loudly along with his friends and his flavor of the week at the time.

Lettie just stared obliviously, not even knowing she had just provided free entertainment to so many people.

"Now can you pwease move? You're stinky. I wan gummy bwears, Attie!" She squealed, trying to reach over to the gummy bears but the girl wouldn't move.

She tried again and again, until frustrated tears came to her eyes. She was hungry, she wanted candy and she also wanted to sleep since it was almost her nap time but this lady just won't let her have her candy in peace. No, instead, she was too busy giving the child a death glare, which in her bad mood, just pissed Lettie off more and she released it into tears.

Atlas immediately noticed the tears and all the not wanting to embarrass her shit flew out of the window. He snapped his fingers to their security team who looked ready to pick her up and throw her out of the whole store for even speaking to the princess.

The head guard nodded and motioned something to the two intimidating female guards. They walked up to the girl and dragged her away, kicking and screaming, and respectfully left her outside the store.

"Hey hey, shh, sunshine, the evil lady's gone, see? Now you can get your gummy bears! Grab as many as you like." He rocked her back and forth, trying to console her.

It was too late. He officially had a cranky, hungry and nap deprived toddler on his hands.

She started crying.

"Oh no no no no, it's okay sunshine, don't cry." He cooed, caressing her hair. Handing his card to the head guard, He told them to pick up whatever was in his cart, including eight packs of gummy bears as he headed out of the story to console his crying baby sister.

"I wan pwince Luci." She cried, when she saw the evil woman again. The girl was making her mad but all she could do was cry about it, because now she was hungry, mad, sleepy and thristy as well.

"Prince Luci isn't here right now, sunshine, we'll see him when he gets home okay?" He tried to make her understand but you cannot change a kid's mind without skill when they're having a tantrum. Especially a kid like Lettie, who was becoming more and more like Lucius Romano every damn day.

"No!" She yelled, squirming in his arms causing him to almost drop her.

Someone literally snatched her out of his arms. He was about to turn around, take her back and shoot a bullet in their skull when he saw his oldest brother standing there, with a now almost calm Lettie. She had her head on his shoulder, small whimpers and sniffles escaping her as she sipped on water from her sippy cup,which was given to her by a guard.

"Why the fuck was she crying? Better yet, why the fuck is she awake past her nap time?" Lucius calmly asked bouncing her a little bit. Lettie had just stopped using her pacifier, so as soon as the sippy cup left her mouth, she wanted to throw a tantrum, which was cooled down by Lucius.

"I thought I'd be the fun brother and let her have a cheat day." He mumbled.

Lucius sighed as he looked down at Lettie who was about to fall asleep.

"Get in the car." He pointed to the Rolls Royce, as he got into the backseat with Lettie in his arms, now asleep with her fingers in her mouth.

He gently removed her fingers from her mouth and wiped them with a baby wipe just was Atlas took a seat next to them.

"I understand what you were trying to do and while it was a good gesture, you have to understand that Lettie is still a toddler who's getting used to leaving her pacifier and a few other changes. Her schedule messed up as it is and we cannot afford to mess it up more and with that being said, she needs to have her naps, food, water and milk on time for her to not be cranky. The incident inside just pushed her over the edge." Lucius explained as he watched the lady get dragged away from their car so she doesn't try to seek revenge for being kicked out.

"I understand." Atlas nodded.

"Good because, you'll deal with dad if something like this ever happens again. What were you even thinking going into a crowded place like target with Lettie? You could've just stayed in the car and told the guards what you wanted." Lucius scolded in a quiet voice so he wouldn't wake Lettie up.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Atlas apologized, looking down.

Lucius just hummed and held his baby sister closer. The woman wasn't a regular one. She was an assassin. Her weapon was spotted by the siblings' observant security team and Lucius was immediately informed. They couldn't react in a crowded place so they let the scene happen and then took advantage of throwing her out.

She was standing outside with a gun too, but the parking lot was empty when Lucius arrived with the exception of Atlas' friends, Atlas, Lettie and the woman being there. Taking advantage of this, they quickly sent the friends home and settled Atlas and Lettie in the car.

With the excuse of keeping her away from the siblings, she was taken care of in a narrow alleyway behind a dumpster, after making sure no one was there to watch.

There hadn't been many threats towards the family in general, but time to time, there were people dumb enough to try to target some of the most powerful people alive, thinking they wouldn't find out as soon as the hit was placed.

They had their own academy of Assassins, more than 90% of the whole population of assassins had passed and trained from their own academy and had sworn to never harm the Romanos and the Valencias or the only punishment would be gruesome death.

Most of the time, so many assassins, mafia bosses, drug dealers, Cartel leaders owed the family numerous favors, making them untouchable.

So, if people really thought they could try to harm the two mafias and get away with it, they were wrong.

Once home, Lucius walked upstairs to put Lettie down in her own bed. He found Domenico in her room.

"It's done." He informed, moving to take Lettie from Lucius and to kiss her head.

"Good. The body?" The older brother raised a brow, tucking their baby sister in once Domenico put her down on her bed.

"Burned. We did it here so we don't raise any suspicions. All CCTV footages have been altered by julian. The alley fortunately had no cameras. Only the parking lot. The woman from target left the country and changed her name because she couldn't get any employment here after messing with the Romanos." He smirked while narrating the cover up story.

"Good job." Lucius shared the smirk, but his was much darker, colder and more sadistic.

"So do we tell dad or not?" Domenico questioned.

"I'll take care of that. You go get some rest because I'll need you to come with me tonight for that shipment that's coming in. I won't tolerate you dosing off then." Lucius warned as he walked into his own bedroom and closed the door.

"Guess I'm taking a nap with you today huh?" Dom shrugged, laying down next to Lettie. Luckily, Lettie's bed was huge and a little low- so she could get up and get down as she pleased- Domenico was able to fit just fine.

Only a few hours later, Lettie was in Julian's room, watching him complete his assignments.

"What you doin, Juli?" She curiously asked. She didn't understand a thing that was on his screen.

"Well, I'm writing an essay, monkey." He ruffled her hair and focused back on his laptop.

"Effay" Lettie nodded thoughtfully. She had an idea soon, so she quickly ran out to see her uncle.

"Uncwe Hay hay!" Lettie called, tugging on his pants.

"Oh hey there, my pretty niece." Hades kissed her head as he held her in his arms.

"Uncwe hay hay, I write effay too?" She asked, tilting her head adorably.

"You want to write an essay?" Hades asked in confusion.

Lettie nodded with a very serious expression on her face.

"Well, you can't write it now baby, you have to be big like Atlas and Julian." He explained calmly, knowing and feeling relieved that she wouldn't throw a tantrum unlike the twins who hated hearing the word 'no' unless you were Lettie. They feared no one except their baby cousin.

"Oh. Otay, uncwe hay hay." She chirped sweetly, smiling wide.

Hades hoped that smile to always be present.

__________

That is it.

No more chapters for real this time y'all.

This book is officially complete.

Love you

Angel and Angel's bitch who I'm pretty sure is going to get bullied by both trevor and Zay, and then is going to keep whining to me~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43K 73
Avery Elizabeth Romano had a twin, whom she loved dearly. Yes, you heard it right, had. Her twin was taken away by her mother at the age of 5. Her fa...
824K 29.2K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
1.1M 26K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
254K 5.9K 33
Aurora grows up with abusive foster parents until her biological father learns about her existence and steps in to save her. But what happens when 6...