Coven {Lumity}

By Pickachu_Kaminari

Become a personal bodyguard for Amity? Yes please when Luz returns home at the age of 15 out of pure sadness... More

Becoming a guard
Aftermath fight
training
What?
A talk
reunion
rescue mission
Together
My Blight
Time to end this
I'm sorry
Sh!t

Eda the owl lady

2.7K 79 34
By Pickachu_Kaminari

Luz was requested on a mission to finally capture Eda the owl lady.

Of course she knew that they weren't gonna get her but hey.

It was her chance to see how Eda was. And to maybe tell Eda she returned.

They all geared up. This was it. They were tired of Eda always getting away.

All the new recruit's we're gonna show that they were worth being here. And if not we'll their would be consequences.

Amity was leading this team and Luz was in charge of the guards. So what Amity said Luz told the guards and they did it.
T

hey took a trail it seemed to be random.

Luz wanted to ask Amity where they were heading but Amity was serious about this.

Amity reminded Luz of Lilith.

It was sad really...

But to her surprise they found the owl house...just like it used to be.

That brought a small smile to luzs face.

But that ended when Amity turned around and told Luz what they were doing.

And Luz then told the guards what the plan was.

Then finally they got into place.

They all sourounded the house and Amity kept an eye on the house demon...hootey..

Oh she hated hootey so much. His annoying voice and everything about him.

It was time.

One

Two

Three!

Everyone charged at the house but a powerful glow happened. Everyone was shot back and a fomiliar voice was heard

"Now come on guys you know how this goes...and Amity still can't believe you joined the covens...you know how disappointed Luz would be"

Amity's eyes widened and her ears went down as she got angry

"She's not here! And even if she was she left for years!...she left.." Amity looked away as Luz stood up.

Luz smiled a bit seeing Eda.

But she stood back and watched many guards try fighting Eda.

Amity got annoyed seeing Luz do nothing and went up to her

"What are you doing?! Attack her!"

Luz smiled and Amity liked confused as she heard Luz speak

"Do you really think an army could bring down the most powerful witch in the boiling isles?"

Amity was confused.

But Amity didn't have time for this

"I'll deal with you later..."

And she fought Eda.

As much as she hated it she could not go back Belos empty handed. That was just what Lilith tought her..

The fighting went on for a while

The entire army Amity brought were all knocked out and couldn't move.

Amity and Eda had fought for so long.

Both were on the ground panting.

And then amtiy gave Luz a look to help.

And Luz sighed

She walked over and Eda got ready.

Luz smiled and did a spell and with that Amity passed out

It was the sleeping spell Eda thought Luz.

Eda looked confused and held her staff up to luzs face

"What are your intentions..."

Luz smiled pulling up her mask

"Now is that any way to treat you apprentice?"

Eda eyes widened seeing Luz.

She almost couldn't recognize her.

Luz opened her arms and they shared a hug they needed.

Eda was so happy to see Luz but then pulled back with her hands on luzs shoulders

"Kid what are you doing in the emporors guard? Didn't I teach you better? And how did you get the pointy ears? An illusion spell?"

Eda had so many questions and Luz would be happy to share answers but now wasn't the time.

Luz smiled

"I joined because I saw Amity on the poster..I thought if I joined maybe I could convince her to go back to her old self...maybe I shouldn't have gone home... Oh man Eda I have so much to tell you" Luz said laughing softly

Eda smiled

"Well tell me all about it tomorrow. For now get Amity back safely. Cya tomorrow kid you know where to find me"

Luz nodded and out on her mask

"Oh and the ears. Their just a potion you showed me"

Eda smirked

"That's my apprentice" and into the owl house she went.

Luz carried Amity bridal style to the castle.

She laid Amity in bed and let her rest and had the healers check for any injury she may have encountered upon.

And then she went back and used a levitation spell to carry all the knocked out guards to the infermary.

Once done the emporors had called for her. She got nervous

What if he knew it was her? What if he knew what happened.she got scared.

She walked before the Emporer and kneeled.

Then he spoke

"So Lucia Noceda huh?.."

"I hear you came close to defeating Eda with the troops."

The Emporer said sitting up as Luz stood up

"Yes sir. The troops wore her down and then Amity stood up to Eda. Finally when Amity was worn out I used that to my advantage to take her down. But then the house demon of her fought back and a small demon creature came and injured my leg"

Luz lied.

The Emporer stood up going to Luz.

She got nervous.

"Hm using others so that you may win..seems pretty selfish to me...that's why I like you Lucia"

Luz froze.

She didn't understand.

He took her mask off.

"Hm you look familiar...have you heard about the human here years ago?.."

Luz tensed when he recognized her. Well almost did.

She then spoke "yes what about her?"

He turned around a spoke

"You look much like her.. but nevermind that..I'm sure you'll make an acception... I hear you studied all the tracks at Hexside...like the human"

He was getting to close! To close to seeing she was the human
She was the human but he couldn't know.

"She was a powerful young prodigy I could say. Human use magic..you on the other hand with make an even better exception. I want you to be my second in command. Because you could have easily beat Amity blight even when taking every hit and you didn't damage her. But once she was worn out to used that to your advantage. You only keep powerful witches alive like you did Eda...and Amity to."

No no no. Amity would kill her if she found out! Found out that the emporors wanted her not Amity.

"So Lucia what do you say? Wanna rule the boiling isles..."

Luz didn't have a choice

"Would I ever" she said with a smirk.

The emporors snapped his finger.

He had gloves. A new staff and a uniform.

"You will wear this from now one and the gloves. They help cast spells when your staff is not on you..I hear your a witch but a very late bloomer. A non bloomer in fact. Just like my nephew hunter. So I will accept that"

He handed her the equipment.

Luz froze as she held it.

This was all so crazy. He must've known! He had to have known....but now she could use this to her advantage.

She thanked her and left.

She got her new uniform ready to wear tomorrow and items out away and ready as well.

She got udnressed and relaxed in her bed.

On the other hand the Emporer knew.

He wasn't that oblivious...

He was gonna use Luz. Human or not she was powerful...

So if he got her on his side surely he could get the door and rule both realms...

AN: cliffhangers yay that's all cya tomorrow or later on today :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...