Qismat se Qubool Hai (Slow Up...

By _theimperfect_girl

He's a Hindu boy. She's a Muslim girl. He has a past. She has a past too. His past has turned him angry and... More

Author Note
City of Dreams!
Nightmares
Malhotra's
The Office
The Boss😎
Troubling the new girl
No More Attempts
In A New Light
Side Effects
An Odd Demand
Author's note
A day's off
Not A Cheater
Author's Note
Was She Mine?
Precious Day
Author's Note
Close Encounter
Author's Note
Pain-The Best Friend
Author's Note
Attitude

His PA

40 3 0
By _theimperfect_girl

"You're late madam"! Pari said adjusting her speces on her nose while following Sehar.

"Yeah I know, coz I was doing my job.... I had to pick up a file and drop it to the Khurana's, Sir had ordered.... So bas.... That's why" Seher replied moving towards her desk whilst Pari followed her.

"Besides that...  I don't think so he's here yet"! Seher added keeping her bag on her desk.

"You knew he'll be late"? Pari spoke back with a surprise tone.

"I taught you're way smarter than this"! Seher exclaimed.

"Han"? Pari said with confusion written all over her face.

"Tch... Oh God Pari!  I'm his PA ...so don't you think I'll definitely be knowing his whereabouts right?" It sounded more of a statement than a question. Seher spoke sitting on the chair.

"O hello! This a first!!! I mean Manik sir never informs his PA that he's going to be late etc..." Pari enlightened Seher with the peice of information.

"So have I achieved the impossible"
Seher replied with a small glint of mischief.

"Any doubts....Hats off to you"  Pari said bowing her upper body  in air while still standing.

"Hey relax..... Stop being so dramatic... It's just that I had to line up some appointments as he didn't want it to be done for today so he told me.... besides that Cabir keeps me informed so that...." She replied casually switching her desktop on.

"So that what..."? Pari questioned her folding her hands in front of her chest.

"So that....you know..umm.." she couldn't find words. While she was still thinking of words to answer her colleague they heard a familiar voice from Pari's back.

"Gossip done girls" he said clearing his throat, his hands on the sides of his waist.

"Yes Sir... No Sir...I mean ....Sorry Sir .....Good Afternoon Sir" Pari said fumbling on each word and left from there quickly, whereas Seher enjoyed the scene with her lips pressed together standing at the place where she was sitting few seconds before.

"Good Afternoon Sir"! Seher wished her not so happy boss.

"Afternoon!  I want you in 5"  He replied back pushing his left hand in his pocket, while walking through ordering her to be in his cabin.

"I Copy that" she answered.

Picking the I-pad, notepad and a pen, she walked in Manik's cabin not before knocking on the door.

Her boss was busy going through a file when she entered. Continuing with the same he spoke

"Any calls from the Khurana's" he questioned.

" No sir but an email to fix the meeting to discuss about the new deal" she replied scrolling through the I-pad.

"Alright... So when are we fixing one" he spoke looking at her and pulling back on the back rest of the chair.

"Whenever you say Sir" she replied instantly.

"Hmmm.... So let's do it tomorrow...
ummm....yeah... tomorrow" he said thinking for a second in between.

"Ok Sir" she replied "and..."

"And what?" he questioned raising his right eyebrow.

"Mr. Maheshwari had called again"
She spoke avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Oh....yeah.... ofcourse" he cleared his throat adjusting on his comfortable chair.

It reminded him of the other day when he had scolded her badly for no reason due to which she had cried bitterly, her eyes were the proof to it than.

"Fix it tomorrow.... if there's time available" he concluded trying not to sound harsh.

"Aye Aye Sir" she replied professionally.

"Looks like someone's binge watching 'The Last Ship'..." He said chuckling while looking back at the laptop.

"Haven't you already!!" She spoke. It sounded more of a statement than a question.

In return she just received his famous smirk and a small harmless glare, whilst the corner of her lips just tug upwards.

It was for the first time that they spoke so normally that too other than official matters.

"I'll just check the schedule , adjust the timing and let you know" she said obediently.

She left the cabin after seeking permission from her boss. Cabir entered just when she was leaving.

He wished her "Hi" passing a smile, to which she replied with just a small curve on her lips.

"So... How is it going" Cabir spoke sitting on the couch in the cabin.

"What"? Manik asked standing from his seat.

"I'm talking about Seher" he replied.

"What about her"? Manik said in utter confusion.

"Arre yaar!! how's she at her work"
Cabir questioned.

"Acha that...han she's okay" Manik spoke joining Cabir on the couch whereas the paperweight fell from his hand.

"She's okay!!!! Seriously Manik... come on she's really good, infact I found her the most sensible one... ab tak teri jitni bhi ya jitne bhi PA's aae hain un sab me se she's the best I think, there's something different about her, what do you think, tujhe nahi lagta" Cabir said each and every word clearly, he sounded quite serious about it.

"I don't know.... maybe....I haven't thought about it" he exclaimed.

"To soch na!!" Cabir replied back, correction he murmured.

"Kya" Manik questioned as he failed to hear his friend.

"Kuch nahi....I was saying that Mr.Garewal wants a tie up with us and he wants to meet you for the same...so what do you think? Cabir informed Manik.

"Tie up!!! .... Ummm... I don't know yaar.... I'll have to think of it... last time yaad hai na the tie up with the Sharma's....it was such a pain.." he said frowning and pressing his lips in an irritated manner.

"Yeah dude.... I do remember that" Cabir said with a loud sigh. "Chal then I'll leave...tu ache se soch le kya karna hai then let me know..."
He continued.

"Arre sit na....kahan ja raha hai" Manik said him tapping the couch near him.

"Nahi Manik abhi kaam hai... I've to clear some bills and kuch payments rukhi hui jo aai nahi hai abhi tak inspite of sending them email....soch raha hun aaj khud he jakar baat karun" Cabir informed.

"Do you want me to join you or you'll handle it?" Manik questioned.

"I'll do it Sir"! Cabir replied back dramatically while the former rolled his eyes.

********

"Yes...yes...ok ....yeah sure...so I'll confirm it for tomorrow morning 10:30 am,  Preeti you please inform Mr.Khurana about this...ok then see you tomorrow" Seher spoke on the phone.

"Tringggg" the phone rang again as soon as she disconnected the previous call, she saw the name flashing on the caller id and she received it in the third ring.

"Hello Mr.Maheshwari I was about to call you in a minute" she spoke trying to sound pleasant to the caller on the phone "yeah you can meet him tomorrow...yes....no no not in the morning....sir will be busy .... How about after lunch? Should I confirm or ....ok then...yes ofcourse Mr.Maheshwari...." she spoke as politely as she could.

Sighing out she kept the phone on the table. It was almost 4:15 in the evening just 45 minutes more for the day to end that's what she thought.

But less did she know that God had other plans.

Adjusting the stole on her head she made her way to the washroom to freshen up.

Standing in front of the big mirror she turned on the nozzle of the tap and splashed some water on her face just to get rid of the stress.

Picking some tissue from the holder she pat dried her face, adjusted her stole again and she left. She walked straight towards Manik's cabin to inform him about the meetings that had been scheduled for the next day.

She walked into Manik's cabin only to find that the boss was not there, which meant that he was in the washroom as he hadn't left out from his cabin for anywhere.

She stood there patiently waiting for her boss.

Manik exited the washroom and sat down on the couch. Seher walked towards him to inform the meetings that are lined up for tomorrow.

"Aauch" she yelled with her hands amidst the air.

"Carefull Miss..." he spoke but couldn't complete and there she fell.....

To be continued........

Please guys don't be a silent readers and follow me 🙏

I hope I've compensated for my disappearence. Please understand my problem and keep supporting me.

Hope you guys liked it?

Please leave comments positive and negative both are appreciated.

Press the ⭐ button.

ok thanks bye !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 14.8K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...
2.8K 179 27
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
26.2K 2.5K 65
|♥︎|♥︎|♥︎| He was on his knees with a beautiful promise ring in his hand. "Wha..at" I stuttered He smiled lightly at me but instead of answering my u...
79.5K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...