Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)

2.5K 30 44
By fuckboy_cagayo

That Was The Plan part II

*This song makes my ears nut like no joke

———
Jade

"Wow, that was fast," Pez says when we see my brother being dragged off by his sister. He danced behind me while I move against him. I look at him over my shoulder, "Don't you think they have the right idea?" I ask coyly.

He smooths his hands up my sides and I grind against him. "Are you saying you wanna have sex in the club?"

I reach back and run my hand through his hair. "It's called X-Tasty for a reason, pet." He starts to meet my grinds. I bite my lip when I feel him poking my backside.

The sensation has me feeling lust all over my body. We haven't done it since the other night, but I feel like it's been way longer when I want him.

"You didn't answer my question, baby," he then kisses my neck and I close my eyes.

"I do, but let's do some foreplay on the floor," I could feel my core heating and dampening at the feeling of him. "What are you suggesting exactly?" I turn in his arms, wrapping one of mine around his neck.

"This," I say before going into his underwear, taking a hold of his hardened dick. He closes his eyes for a brief second and puts his face in my neck. "God," he moans. I nip the top of his ear before making eye contact with a stranger.

A melanated man dressed in all black with an oversized jacket sitting at the bar. He wore his hair in cornrows and has thick facial hair. He's rather hot.

He's definitely doing it for me.

He sips from his glass, then licks his lips. I bite my lip at him before speaking into my boyfriend's ear.

"Remember when you said you wanted to cum in the back door, but I said that ain't gonna happen?" He breathes out a chuckle before groaning when he throbs in my hand.

"Are you against fuckin' a man?" He pauses, but his dick twitches in my hand. "I-I never did it before," he bites his lip as I continue to pleasure him. "Wanna try it tonight? I already see a potential third person."

He smiles sultrily, "How long have you wanted a threesome?" I remove my hand from his pants and went up his shirt over his toned stomach.

"Since you brought up anal. There are some pretty men in here; plenty to choose from," I say slickly with an innocent tone. He looks around then nods, "Aye, there are."

"Any of them doin' it for you?" My eyes go back to the man at the bar and I grin at him. "Who're you lookin' at?" He follows my line of sight, "Is it the man with the jacket?"

I nod, biting my lip at him. Pez makes a noise between a moan and a chuckle, "He's geet lush."

"Aye. Wanna put your prick in him?" His grayed eyes turn to me, widened. "Do you?" I ask and he licks his lips submissively.

With that, I curl my finger at the stranger. The man sets his drink down and makes his way towards us. Pez turns around right as the stranger speaks, "Hey."

"Hey, sexy. What's your name?" I say with a flirty smile while also holding onto my boyfriend. "Lenny," he says, putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm Jade and this is my boyfriend, Pez. We were wonderin' if you wanna be apart of our threesome."

He smirks in surprise and looks over at my bitch.

"You're gonna wanna. This one's a freak," he says and I grab Lenny by his jacket and pull him in roughly for a heated kiss. I can taste the pineapple whiskey on his soft lips.

He hesitates then followed my lead after a second.

He puts his hands on my waist, but I smack his hands away. I stop attacking his lips and lean into his ear.

He smells so good; like that cologne Pez would wear if he wants me. Which is often, and for the most part, I give my pet what he wants.

"You can't touch me unless my boyfriend says you can," he looks at Pez with a somewhat pleading expression.

He steps behind me, pressing his erection on my ass while I feel Lenny's poking my hood. I bite my lip at the fact that I'm wedged between two hot ass men.

Is it my birthday?

"Tell me, Lenny," I start into the man's ear. "Do you like men at all?"

"I love men, but I can never resist a woman as sexy as you," he says. I boldly kiss on his neck, feeling him squirm against me.

I pull back and look over my shoulder and talk into Pez's ear, "Can we get the room now? I'm hornier than a rhino." He chuckles and nods, grabbing my hand and leading the way to the desk.

I pull Lenny along, honestly dripping with anticipation.

My main curiosity is what he'd feel like down there. Every guy that's given me head didn't have facial hair; I heard from my friends that it feels better especially if he's good at it.

Ugh, the thought of it has me getting impatient.

We finally get to the explicit corridor and all you can hear is various moans and a lot of clapping and banging sounds. Our room was right across the hall from the people that don't give a shit if others could hear them.

Then again, that's the point of the club; for people that wanna fuck in the club, but have nowhere to fuck at. Closets of unused toys and other shit of that nature.

Pez and I were caught and the manager of a Starbucks told us to come here. They're only open on weekends, but turns into a regular sex shop. Only true sex deviants know about this place.

As soon as we get in the room, Lenny grabs Pez's face and kisses him hot on the mouth, pushing him against the wall. I lean against the door, enjoying the scene in front of me.

My boyfriend shoves the man's jacket off, revealing a black tank top and toned arms. Pez stops the kiss to take off his jacket and shirt, exposing that body that never fails to make me wet.

I lick my lips when Pez overpowers him, pushing him back on the bed until he's on top of him.

He attacks the man's neck, earning a soft groan.

I raise an eyebrow. Dominant Pez is very sexy. I can't wait to see him fuck the shit out of Lenny.

I feel my body heat up and a throbbing sensation in my soaked VS thong. I start removing my shirt as I watch them undress each other. It seems like Lenny couldn't get enough of Pez.

I lick my lips as I trail my hand into my underwear. I gasp at the amount of wetness that I underestimated. My eyes stay on the men while I play in my juices.

Pez stands up and backs up a bit so Lenny could help him out of his jeans. My boyfriend's member springs out and the other man takes it in his hand.

I watch as Lenny licks his pink tip, earning familiar sighs. Pez puts his hand on his head, urging him to take him in.

I remove my clothes, minus my underwear. That's for one of them to take off.

As I approached them, I hear a soft suckling nose, making Pez moan out. I grab his defined jaw and give him a breathy kiss. While our tongues dirty danced, the blond slips his hand into my thong and I shudder.

"Oh, fuck," I whimper, feeling hornier than I expected. He pets my wet clit just how I like it. I bite his lip as his speed changes. I grip his wrist and grind on his hand, tugging his lip as we separate.

I look down to watch as Lenny's sucking him slowly with his eyes closed.

"H-How does it feel?" I shudder when he slips a finger in me. "So good, baby. So good," he sighs in bliss.

Lenny takes all 7 inches into his mouth, looking up at us. "Ah, fuck!" Pez hisses then looks over at me. His thumb rubs my clit and that was it for me. I dig my nails into his arm as I release on his hand.

"There you go, baby... oh, shit... there you go," he moans, helping me ride out my climax.

Lenny's movements get faster and his lewd noises getting more audible. He deep throats, causing Pez's eyes to roll back.

"Are you cummin', pet?" He nods with light moans and groans. I look down at the man, "Suck him harder."

He does so, and Pez's breathing quickens. I moan loudly when he curls his fingers, petting my g-spot just the way I like it.

He tilts his head back and stiffens up as he cums with a loud curse. Lenny pulls back, swallows, then goes again. Pez's fingers move deftly and I nearly collapse, "Sh-Fuck!" He connects our lips in a breathless, sloppy kiss as pleasure engulfed our entire bodies.

He lets out a relaxed sigh on my lips and I notice Lenny standing up. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, "How was that?" Pez chuckles lazily, "Fuck, that was... damn."

The man smiles as a thank you before turning to me. "You want a turn?" I bite my lip then look at my boyfriend, who gives me a sultry smile. He removes his hand and puts it up to Lenny's face.

The man sucks on them eagerly, humming while looking at me. I smirk and curl my finger at him when he was done cleaning me off of Pez's fingers.

I fall back on the bed, pulling Lenny down on top of me. I connect our lips, moaning softly at my faint flavor on his mouth and the tickle of his beard.

"I need you... to focus on... a different set of lips," I say in between kisses. He trails his furry kisses down, making me giggle until he gets to my anticipation.

He kisses my pussy and I jump at the feeling.

"AH!" Lenny looks at me in concern. "I'm okay, I'm okay, it just feels so good," he smirks before sticking his tongue out and giving me a long lick, groaning to himself.

I'm throwing Pez's razors away when we get home.

I look down at the sexy man before my attention goes to my sexy man. He was slipping on a condom while I grind on Lenny's face. I throw my head back in pleasure as he kisses me then licks me again.

As he was doing it once more, he moans loudly on my center. I lift my head to see my boyfriend with his hands on Lenny's waist, entering him. When he tried to look back, I force his eyes back on me.

"Ah, ah, ah. Focus on me, baby boy," I coo, moving my hips on his face.

My eyes roll back some and I bite my lip.

"OH, FUCK!" I arch when he snakes his tongue inside of me. "Shit," he moans as he throws it back in Pez. His eyes were closed as he fucked the man from behind.

My body is so hot and I'm feeling incredibly good, which means one thing: I'm gonna cum on his face. I grab the back of his head and practically ride his face.

Lenny makes a noise between a sigh and a moan. The feeling of his breath fanning over me had my eyes fluttering.

I look to see my boyfriend's eyes are already on me. With his gray orbs trained on mine, he goes faster, making the man whimper. Lenny sucks on my clit and just like that, I let out a silent scream of ecstasy while arching off the bed.

"Ah, shit," he moans as my boyfriend pushes him down by his back, letting out the sexiest noises I never get tired of hearing.

I deafen the man with my thighs when he nibbles on my button. "FUCK! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Don't stop!" Lenny closes his eyes, moaning continuously as he dines on me.

Pez bites his lip aggressively as he full on pounds Lenny.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," Lenny moans. I release his head and scoot back to watch my man giving this stranger dick.

Pez leans over him and wraps an arm around his neck, pulling him to stand up. Lenny holds onto his arm, eyes closed as my boyfriend fucks him.

My breath hitches when Pez husks into his ear, "Let me taste my girl on you."

I lick my lips when the men engage in a lip lock that made me horny all over again.

My boyfriend continues to fuck him while Lenny moaned on his lips. Pez's eyes link with mine as he uses the man as a preview of what he has in store for me.

He breaks the kiss, making the man look at me. Lenny contorts his face into pleasure when Pez goes deeper.

"Faster," I tell him and he obeys, making Lenny's eyes roll back as he lets out a hearty groan. "Fuck him like you fuck me," I say and he raises a brow before doing as I said.

Lenny lets out a noise that made me throb. "SHIIIT!"

Pez pushes his head down and he immediately started licking me again. "OH! OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK!" The euphoric tickle of his facial hair rubbing against my bald nudity feels so fucking good.

Pair that with the vibrations of his sex noises and how good he is with that mouth; I just my squirt on his face. Pez makes sure Lenny doesn't stop until my body stiffens and I throw my head back as I cum hard.

He hums, tongue cleaning me up as I can't figure out what to do with my hands.

Pez practically pries him off then pulls him back up for another me flavored kiss. He pulls out of him, but their lips stayed connected. I lick mine, going to play with my neglected nipples.

My boyfriend glances at me and breaks the kiss. He gives me a certain look and I pull him on top of me, my legs wrapped around his waist.

I capture his lips possessively, reaching down to take the condom off of him before guiding him inside. I let out a ragged breath as my boyfriend's raw dick penetrates my walls easily and slowly.

"Ohhh, yes, baby," I whisper hotly.

He groans brokenly, breaking the kiss to bury his face in my neck. I position one hand on his back while the other was in his hair.

While still inside of me, he sits up, untangles my legs and positions my feet in his strong chest. This is one of my favorites for a reason you're gonna learn shortly.

I look over at Lenny who was stroking himself slowly.

I beckon him and he approaches with his eyes on mine. When he gets close enough, I pull him in by his neck, tasting myself on his lips.

As we make out, Pez fucks me steadily and I moan on the darker man's lips. He breaks the kiss and trails down to my erect nipples and licks one. "Oh, shit!" My eyes roll back at the combined pleasures the sexy men were giving me.

Pez's strokes got faster when Lenny wraps his lips around my peak. I moan and put my hand on the back of his neck.

My noises of pleasure escalate as Pez full on fucks me like I watched him fuck Lenny, eyes not leaving me. My toenails dig into his chest and he takes my foot and starts to suck on my big toe.

"Oh, my g—!"

I shiver and whimper at the new feeling as my high grows. Lenny assists in my orgasm by playing my clit.

My senses were at a high that made me laugh in bliss.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, fuck! Oh, yeeees!" I cum so hard, I push my boyfriend out of me as I fuck up the bed with my mess.

Lenny helped me ride it out while I was too busy not being able to see or hear for a second.

Pez reenters me and proceeds to dick me down. The lewd, filthy noise of my soaked sex and his thrusts bounced off the walls.

He starts moaning and twitching inside of me, so I lock my ankles around his neck. I meet his movements the best I could as I feel myself cumming again.

"Ah, fuck, baby," he breathes out, closing his eyes.

I curse and cum on him again and he cums in me. He collapses on top of me, panting in my ear.

We lay there for a few moments before he lifts his head and kisses me tenderly.

After a while, I nearly forgot that we weren't alone when I open my eyes and see Lenny watching us and stroking his large member.

Pez takes his weight off of me and runs a hand through his damp hair. He beckons Lenny and the man approaches him, still pleasing himself.

When he gets close enough, Pez pulls him in for a rough kiss.

His hand goes down to stroke Lenny's erection and he lets out a soft moan. Pez chuckles on his lips and pumps him faster. Lenny takes a hold of his wrist as his face contorts on pure pleasure.

To my surprise, Pez stops and descends to his knees, Lenny's member still in his hand. I could feel myself getting riled up again as I watch my boyfriend look up at him and take his dick in his mouth.

My eyes widen when he takes him all the way. I subconsciously began playing in my mess, moaning under Lenny's sounds of ecstasy.

"Oh, shit... o-oh, shit," he moans. They get higher when my baby hollows his cheeks and sucks him off like I've never seen before.

Lenny tenses up and lets out a high pitched, "Fuck!" Before cumming in Pez mouth. He continues until Lenny was like, "No more, no more. Holy shit."

Pez stands up and kisses him, spitting his own cum into his mouth.

I release at the hot sight; he said I was the freaky one, but he has his moments like this.

When I let out a low moan, Pez looks at me then at my wet hand. He then wipes his mouth and chuckles, "Messy girl." I bite my lip at him, "That was hot."

When I said that, someone knocks on the door.

"Clean up in there! We're closing in 10 minutes!" Comes a voice and Pez looks at me weird, "It's 5am already?" Lenny checks his watch, "Yep."

Damn, we were fucking for 3 hours. I can't wait to get home a throw away Pez's razors.

we began collecting our clothes. Once we were cleaned up and dressed, Lenny turns to us.

"This was fun," he says. "Thanks to you, I no longer want my boyfriend to shave," I say and the men chuckle.

"How often do you come here, Lenny?" Pez asks and the man shrugs. "This is my first time here."

"Can't relate," I say, holding onto Pez's arm. Lenny bites his lip for a second, "Will I see you next weekend?"

Pez then leans in and bites the man's lip and tugs it. He's gonna get us kicked out. "Maybe, maybe not," he husks before opening the door.

Lenny steps out first and we follow shortly behind.

When we step out into the hall, my brother and Perrie exit out of the room across from us with doped out smiles on their faces and slightly messy hair.

J's hair was completely wet and Perrie could hardly walk straight.

Sis, same.

We stop for a second, staring at each other in mild shock.

Not us being across the hall from each other.

———
*Didya 🥜?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
429K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
631K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...