The Love of a Casanova(Beamfo...

Por 2moonsbeamcasanova

*I don't own the characters* This is a role reversal story In which beam falls in love with forth, their... Mais

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1(I own your Ass tonight)
Chapter 2 (Unforgettable Night)18+
Chapter 4 (I regret it)
Chapter 5(Medic Head)
Chapter 6 (He is a fox)
Chapter 7 (Clear things up)
Chapter 8 (Not just any casanova)
Chapter 9 ( I won't allow anything to create a rift between us, Trust me)
Chapter 10 (Punishment)
Chapter 11(I will take care of you)
Chapter 12 (You are my king)
Chapter 13 (Meeting At The Bar)
Pran And Pat's Friends
Chapter 14 (The Feeling)
Chapter 15 (My Princess Don't Suit Your Style)
Chapter 16 (I only think about your smile)
Chapter 17(Goons Attacked The Pub)
Chapter 18 (I Quit Playing)

Chapter3 (Aftermath)

1.4K 79 3
Por 2moonsbeamcasanova

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+
The chapter contains Strong language & Mentions of the hospital. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.
===================================

Third-person pov

The next morning, Beam was the first one to wake up. He felt his whole body was full of sore muscles.

He could feel himself holding something warm and looked down to see a furry head on his chest. Forth's face suddenly appeared before him, his eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. He looked very uncomfortable.

Beam felt numb. Then he remembered what he did last night. 

Beam's pov

Everything that happened last night was like a dream to me never in my life I thought I would sleep with a man, not just any man it's Forth, oh god what I did last night was an awesome experience I never thought I would enjoy that much with a man. 

I fucked Forth to death last night and completely wrecked him, and the worst part was, I couldn't even remember how many times I fucked him in one night. I have forgotten when had I had felt tired and fell asleep. By then,  forth had already passed out. I fucked forth I still can't believe it. At least I used condoms, right? Oh god, I used a condom or not. My eyes started to search everywhere and I found the used condoms which were filled with all kinds of obscene bodily fluid. there were 6 condoms. I fucked him 6 times so this s not a surprise he is still asleep.

Things were now a bit messy. How could people like us end up fucking all night?

I moved My body or at least tried to, but I was feeling beyond tired because I rarely overindulged myself all night like that. I never had uninhibited sex and any woman would be crazy enough to allow me in the first place. maybe it was the alcohol's effects, whatever it was, Forth's body last night was so hot and seductive to me and that kind of heat and ecstasy was something that should not be missed.

I looked at forth his brown handsome face now look pale. I touched forth's arm, the arm felt a little bit too warm to touch. It was hotter than I expected.

He reached out and touched Forth's red skin and felt the heat scald him. It was not a normal temperature for anyone to have. I got panic, I remove the blanket that covers our body, what I see was made my heart clench. 

Forth's body was covered with lots of bruises and hickeys and some scratch marks, There was a bloodstain on the bedsheet. I'm a monster I did this to him. I had fucked forth all night under the Alcohol's influence. Naturally, forth had slept bare-bodied all night and now he had a fever. I was stunned for more than a minute

My Brain: Ai'Beam this is not the time for you to feel guilt, forth had a fever do something.

Should I call the doctor, 

My Brain: The fuck Ai'beam you're soon to be a doctor,

I examine forth's body inch by inch, Including his asshole likely forth doesn't have an infection but he bled last night so his ass is going to burn for few days. he has a high fever and his body is weak now he lost a lot of energy last night. 

I picked up the telephone and called the neo.

Neo: Hello Mr. Baramee sir how can I help you?

Beam: Neo Listen, I texted you some medicine please can you get it for me.

Neo: Of course Mr. Baramee anything else.

Beam: Yes sent a new set of bedsheets and remember don't allow anyone near my room without my permission.

Neo: Yes Mr. Baramee I'll send and medicine and bedsheets first.

Beam: And neo I extend my stay here to one more day.

Neo: Okay Mr. Baramee.

Third-person pov

After a while, the housekeeping arrived with fresh sheets and medicine but beam received them and sent the housekeeping off.

Beam then moved forth aside and went ahead with the laborious task of changing the bedding.

He looked at forth, who was a mess and he wanted to bathe him, but he know that people who have a fever should not take a bath.

So he went to the bathroom and brought back a damp towel. He then proceeded to clean forth's body. As a medical faculty, he has to take care of patients, so it was not strange for him to take care of the sick.

Once he was finished, he threw the towel into the bathroom. He then turned to the unconscious body of forth. The man gave off an embarrassing appearance with his feverishly brown muscular body and moist, he looked very pale.

When he was cleaning forth's body, he took a look at his ass hole, which he had devastated all night long last night. It was particularly swollen. The sight of forth's body made beam somewhat uncomfortable. After beam had cleaned up forth, He Applied the ointment on forth's Asshole and he touched forth's forehead, which was still hot, He see the IV fluid was still ticking down,  he knew he will cool down surely after some more rest. he sat on the couch waiting for forth to wake up.

After 2 hours Forth still slept without waking up but his mouth mumbled something. beam put his ear to his lips wanting to hear what he was saying, but simply could not hear, the more he looked, the more he realized that forth really looked very poor. Body buried deep inside the bed, thick quilt covering him from head to toe.

It was just in one night that he broke the impression he had had on forth for more than two years. Now he can not imagine how long he would have to wait until forth woke up.

forth was uncomfortable even in his sleep, all the movement causing him to mumble and wrinkle his brow. It must be truly painful for him if the pain reached even in his sleep.

"Damn, what's wrong with me? I' m a monster, I just want forth to wake up I'm sure he is going to hate me for the rest of his life". How things can develop into this fucked up situation.

While he stared at the sick man, he realized he had never really looked at forth properly. He didn't look at him last night also since he was somewhat crazed by the lust he felt burning inside him. forth looked very manly, with an ample amount of self-confidence and grace. He was particularly charming with a tendency to attract all the girls around him unconsciously. That's why he was famous among girls on the campus...Fascinating. Beam's hand touched forth's lips, they felt a little dry with fever. Last night they glowed pink and were moist to look at. They also produced nice sounds all night for his ears.

He began to suspect that maybe he was also a homosexual because of how quickly he broke through the "I don't fuck men" psychological barrier. He still liked girls. but nothing could explain his animal aggression towards forth.

His thoughts were broken when he heard the phone notifications.

Beam's pov

Beeb..... 52 Unread messages 

17 Missed calls 

Oh Fucking fuck I forgot to inform pha and kit that I can't come to class today, I dug my own grave first I hurt forth, and now this even if I somehow escaped from froth, pha is going to ground me, I looked at forth I'm sure when he woke up he is going to give me a black eye or busted lips and I won't fight back he can beat the shit out of me. I deserved it. 

I heard another beep sound but this time it's from forth's mobile, I took his phone he didn't put a lock on it so i open it and saw who texting him.

26 Unread messages.

6 Missed calls 

Forth's phone Inbox

Lam: Mate where are you ??

Park: Forth why are you not in class?

Tul: Are you okay forth?!

Max: Forth where are you, you didn't come to our dorm?! Where did you stay, why didn't you inform me!?

His friends worried about him, I should text them. But who should I text then I decided to text Lam he is Forth's close friend.

To Lam

Forth:  I stayed at one of my friend's home he needed my help, I'll be back in a day or two.

And switched off his mobile and kept it on a table and I decided to call my friends.

My brain: Get ready beam you are going get your ear full.

I called Pha

In medical faculty 

In canteen

Pha's pov

I was worried sick our friend was missing from last night, Kit told me he didn't come to their room dorm last night, I thought he is fucking some girl he will come soon but he didn't come the whole night. Beam is always like this he always makes us worried, I was thinking of all the places where he could be. I snapped back when kit patted my back head, I gave him a hard glare.

Pha: What??!

Kit: Yo is talking to you, were you lost? (I looked at yo he sit beside me)

Pha: Sorry yo I was lost in my thoughts.

Wayo: It's okay P, you looked worried?!

Kit: He is worried about our problem child. (Suddenly we hear someone scream, It was ming)

Ming: P'Kitkat you and P'Pha have a child? Are you cheating on me? (A hard smack lands on Ming's head) Ouch!!

Kit: Shut up idiot, I'm talking about Ai'Beam !?(I nodded)

Ming: Oh P'Beam! (The look on his face tells he knows something)

Pha: you know where he is N'Ming(he shook his head)

Ming: No P I don't know where P'Beam is, But last night he was with Laenuka Thanadaon ( The new university star, I thought so that Idiot get her laid)

Wayo: She is a university star right?

Ming: Yes, I overheard she is telling  her friends how good P'beam was they went to the club and have sex, she told that after they had sex he drop her in her car and told her to leave and again went inside the club

Pha: Oh god that idiot what would happen to him?

Kit: I'm going to smack him hard on his head.

Wayo: P'Pha, Don't worry nothing going to happen to P'Beam you have to calm down. (I shook my head)

Pha: No, yo I can't calm myself.

Kit: He always informs us if he is going to stay out, But he didn't inform us and he didn't attend our calls. (His voice filled worries, Ming rubs his back and yo put his hand on my shoulder)

That's when we heard my phone ringing and it was beam I looked at the kit he signaled me to put it on speaker, I Answer the call.

Pha: Beam where the fuck are you? ( I half-shouted )

Beam: Pha calm down, hear me fi- ( before he finishes kit cuts him off)

Kit: Calm down you asshole we were worried where the fuck are you and why didn't you attend our calls. ( We can hear beam's sigh)

Beam: I'm sorry na pha, kitty. I made you both worried about me I'm really sorry ( the sincerity in his voice calm us down)

Pha: Beam where were you last night why didn't you come to classes today are you okay is something happened?!

Beam: I'm fine pha I stayed in my friend's dorm he is sick so I have to take care of him, I will be back tomorrow.

Kit: Friend?? Who is your friend apart from us Beam?!

Beam: If I tell he is not exactly my friend kitty, You both were busy last night so I came to the club alone I meet him hear we drunk and we went to his room and I slept there when I woke up in the morning I noticed he have a high fever so I stayed here t take care of him.

Pha: beam you stayed in a stranger's room not only that but you are taking care of him? ( I asked in disbelieve)

Beam: Pha we are not strangers (He was about to say something but he cut himself off, we hear someone called his name in the background)

Beam: Pha I'm busy I'll call you in the evening and pha, kitty don't worry about me I'm safe I'll be there tomorrow, Is ming and yo is there?

Ming&Yo: Yes P'beam!

Beam: Yo and Ming take care of my friends, Calm them down.

He said and cuts the call, Me and kit sighed 

Wayo: P'Pha now calm down na didn't you hear P'Beam is safe and sound(I sighed and nodded)

Ming: P'Kitkat Do you have class in after no( Kit shook his head) okay be ready we are going out!

Kit: Where?

Ming: That's a surprise.

To Be Continued,

My First language is not English so forgive me for the grammatical mistakes.

This is my first Forthbeam story Hope you guys like the Third chapter.

If you have any feedback please comment or message me, so I could correct my mistakes

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.4K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
49.1K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
80.9K 3.6K 19
This maybe not your cup of tea~ but for me it is. 😂 I'm such #ForthBeam shipper that's why i choose them as my character.. Credits to : -The writer...
640K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...