Vaazhka Pogum Dhooram Neeyum...

Da the_raangi_rangamma

"You made me feel special since the day I met you. I never knew that being loved by someone will be ecstatic... Altro

Author's Note❀️
PrologueπŸ’›
CastπŸ’˜
IntroductionπŸ€—
The Ponnu Paakura Moment😘
Author's Note ❀️
Meeting eachother πŸ’—
Meeting eachother πŸ’— - 2
His supriseπŸ’˜
Thank you πŸ’“
Important person🀨
Mission- VARUPIKAπŸ’—
Alone timeπŸ’˜
Alone time πŸ’˜ - 2
Reunion 😜
Night out πŸŒƒ
Character aestheticsπŸ’›
Shopping πŸ›οΈ
Engagement πŸ’πŸ’Œ
Gifts, Photo shoots and more...πŸ’—
Mudhal MuthamπŸ’«
Paatu Paadava🎢
Culturals🌌
Possessiveness πŸ˜˜πŸ’—
Diwali!!!πŸ’₯
Sadhasivam😈
Protest✊
Kidnap β›“
GratitudeπŸ’–
Kidnap ⛓️ -2
Birthday πŸŽ‚
You made it special πŸ’œ
Interview 🎀
Naanga oru Nari kootam 😌
Love Panlaama? Venaama?
King Of The Hell
New Cover!!
The Businessman

Ooruku PoromπŸŽ’

322 31 41
Da the_raangi_rangamma

TITLE MEANING : GOING TO NATIVE

Author's POV

   It's been one week since Vikram, Priya's engagement and Varun's revelation about his love for Deepika to Gautham.

     The sun just raised, but both Vikram and Priya's family were packing luggages and getting ready to go to Vikram's native. And obviously, our Priya got up early. She was excited this time as she loves country side and most of all she is going to meet Vikram's grandmother. She has heard a lot about his grandmother from Vikram. According to what she heard, she is a kind and cheerful lady who will make everyone around her happy.

   So according to the families's plan, Priya's family will reach Vikram's house and they all will together start from their home. So, as per the plan, Priya, Shanti ma and Murugan thaatha was at Vikram's house.

    Shantima and Lakshmi ma was checking whether they have packed everything, Murugan thaatha was talking with Arunachalam Appa, Priya and Aditi were discussing about eachother's College while Vikram came down all ready in his casuals.

    Vikram stumbled a bit when he was coming down as he saw His Ammu  standing there in a simple green saree that too leaving her long black wavy hair open.

    He looked around and noticed that everyone was doing their own job. So,he went near Priya and trailed his finger in her back as he crossed her. Priya yelped as she felt a tickling sensation at her back suddenly and looked around to see Vikram smirking at her from a corner. She was glaring at him when Aditi shook her.

Aditi: Anni, what happened? Why did you shout?!

Priya: Umm... It's nothing... Kosu tholla... Ambuttudhaan!! (There's a mosquito here. That's all.)

Aditi: Ohohh... Konjam Periya... Size kosu va? (I think the it's a big mosquito!)

Priya: Adhu Ellam onnum illa... Va😊 (Nothing like that... Come)

     They both went and settled in the car. Priya and Aditi settled at the back, Shanti ma, Lakshmi ma and Arunachalam Appa were sitting in the middle, Murugan thaatha was in the passenger seat while Vikram was driving the car.

    The car started at the city and stopped infront of an old house. They didn't stop anywhere in between as they already had their breakfast and the village was only a few hours drive from the city. So they came here straight for lunch.

    Vikram's grandmother Nagavalli was already waiting for them in the entrance with an Arati. Murugan thaatha got down and rushed towards Nagavalli paati (grandma) to hug her.

Murugan thaatha: Akka... Ela unnav? (Sister, how are you?)

Nagavalli paati: Orey!! Aagaraa, aarti theeskovaali kaadha?(deii!! Wait, I have to take Arti right?)

   Everyone stood there shocked seeing this. Nagavalli paati welcomed everyone inside after taking arti.

Priya: Am I the only one who can't understand what's happening here? Or, even you guys can't? Thaatha is speaking telugu, and most importantly thaatha and paati know eachother. How?

   Priya asked others while everyone had the same expression as Priya.

Murugan Thaatha: Osey!! Nee enna nenachitu irukka? Naan ivanga yaarune theriyama summa unna ketanga nu unna katti kodukravana?Nagavalli is my childhood best friend. Moreover, she's like an elder sister to me.( Girl!! What did you think? Do you think I agreed to this marriage just because they asked your hand in marriage?)

Priya: Appo telugu? (Then telugu?)

Murugan thaatha: I was brought up with akka... Obviously I know telugu.

Priya: Appo naanga anniku Varun,Deepika pathi pesunadhu? (Then, do you know about VARUPIKA matter?)

Murugan thaatha: Anaithum naan ariven. (I know everything.)

    Everyone had their lunch and slept as they were tired. Priya woke up for dinner. Ate and slept again. 😊  Typical Priya's behaviour. Right? Aditi came back to the room and saw her Anni sleeping. So she didn't want to disturb her and slept beside her. Yes, they are sharing the room.

Lemme show you around the house first.

   The next day Priya was sleeping peacefully all alone in her bed. Vikram came and saw her sleeping figure. How cute? He said to himself which was loud enough for Priya to hear. She woke up and sat up immediately when she saw Vikram.

      Vikram stood up and leaned towards Priya who was sitting. Vikram expected her to panick or to blush. But unexpectedly, she started smiling.

"Osey, endhi navvuthunnav?" (Oii!! What? Why are you smiling?)
He asked leaning forward.

Priya: Vendam Paapu... Kitta varaadha... Aprom pinnadi romba varutha paduva.(No Paapu... Don't come near... Then you'll regret it afterwards...)

She said stressing on the word pinnadi.

(Pinnadi means at the Back)

Vikram: Ahaan!! Adha appo paathupom... Ippo unna paapom.... (Really? We will see that later. Now let's come to you.)

   He said inching more closer to Priya so that they were only inches apart. Vikram was smirking while Priya was trying so hard to control her laughter.

Aditi: Anna... We have to get you married as soon as possible... I don't know what will happen if we leave you guys like this. And, before performing any stunts like this, you better check whether anyone is around. Ok?

Aditi who was standing behind Vikram finally opened her mouth and disturbed Vikram's moment.

Vikram: Shut up!  Dumbass... Amma koopduraanga paaru. (Amma is calling you.)

Aditi: Alaaga? Naakem vinapadale? Vadhina, can you here anything? (Really? I can't hear anything? Anni, can you hear anything?)

Priya: Naakooda em vinapadaledhe... (Even I can't here anything.)

Aditi... Lakshmi ma called her daughter from the living room downstairs. Aditi rolled her eyes and went down.

Vikram: En di!! Solla maatiya andha kutty saathan pinnadi iruku nu? (Can't you tell me that dorkhead was behind?)

Priya: I told you!! I can't do anything if you can't get it.

Vikram: Ahaan... Really? But I can do many more things ma... Let me show you.

He said and caged Priya between the wall and his arms.

Priya: Eyy!! What are you doing?

Vikram: What else? You're this beautiful in the early morning. What else can I do?

Priya: B-but, I didn't even brush...

Vikram: I brushed... That's enough...

Priya: Yaar!! See me! I didn't even take bath! See my hair!! Pichakaari maari iruken... (I'm looking like a begger.)

Vikram: Pichidhanna (Mad girl)
I don't care how you look... You're always beautiful in my eyes. Remember that!!

    He said inching forward making Priya to close her eyes while her lips had a beautiful smile plastered on them.

     He leaned forward and left some kisses on her neck marking her HIS. Then, he kissed her cheeks, eyes and finally her forehead.  Priya opened her eyes and saw Vikram staring at her.

'Do you know how hard it is to control myself because of your wish' Vikram mumbled so that only he could hear it.

Priya: What?

Vikram: Onnum illa... Nee Kulichitu Keela va... Velila porom. (Nothing, you take bath and come down quickly, we are going out.)

Priya: Veliya va? Enga porom? (Out? Where are we going?)

Vikram: Mm... Inga dhaan... Kovil Ku aprom nelathuku... (Here only. To the temple and our land.)

Priya: Ohohhh... Seri po naan varen. (Ok. You go I'll come.)

Vikram: Edhuku poganum? Poga maaten. Enna pannuva? (Why should I go? I'll not go. What will you do?)

Priya: Enna pannuvenaa? Odhaipen. (What will I do? I'll beat you.)

   And gave Vikram a punch on his shoulder. Even though Vikram is strong, wife's punch is always strong right my dear readers?

Vikram: Amma... It's paining Ammu...

Priya: Haan valikkudhu la... Appo po. (Haan, it's paining right? Then leave.)

Priya closed the door chuckling seeing Vikram leave with a cute little pout. 'My cute police officer' Priya said to herself and went to take a bath.

    After a while, everyone was sitting in the living room when Priya descended the steps in her plain yellow saree while her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

   And again, Vikram is not able to take his eyes off her.  Priya came down and sat beside Vikram as only that seat was free. But only others knew that the seat was not actually free, it was secured by  some special person.

    Vikram leaned towards Priya and whispered, 'If you're looking like this, I won't mind kissing you here right now'. To which Priya blushed profusely and looked down. Aditi who was watching all this, couldn't take it anymore.

Aditi: Amma... Onnu ivangaluku ippove kalyanam panneedunga... Illana enna Vera ooruku anupeedunga... Ivanga rendu perum pandra romance thaanga mudila. Shobba... (Mom, you either get them married now or send me to a different city. I can't see the romancing all the time. What a love birds. Godd!!)

Vikram: Chellakutty, I think nee sonna rendaavadhu option is so better. (Darling, I think the second option you gave is much better.)

Aditi: Baama... (grandmother)

She went and hugged her grandmother while Vikram came and twisted his sister's ear.

Nagavalli paati: Vadiley ra dhaani... Chinna pilla tho entra gola? (Leave her da. Why are beating this cute little girl?)

Vikram: Pilla? Pandhi la undhi... (Child? She's looking like a pig!!)

Priya: Vikram... Baama chepthunnaru ga... Mari dhaan chinna pillane... Vadiley... (Vikram... Grandma is telling right? And moreover, she's indeed a kid.)

Vikram: Nee kooda va? (You too?)

  He said leaving his sister and came and sat beside his father who was reading the newspaper.

Nagavalli: Paarah... Nen cheppanu... Vinala... Priya cheppindhi vadilesaav... Bale thayaravthunnav ra... (I said, you didn't care, but you left her as soon as Priya said. You're getting ready well.)

Lakshmi ma: Pinna yaar training? En training aache? Adhu Ellam apdi dhaan kekanum. (Then, who is his trainer? Me. He should ofcourse listen to her.)

Priya: Lakshmi ma... You're my mother in law. According to The Indian Serial and Cinema Constitution, you have to get angry for this.

Lakshmi ma: Why should I get angry? Obviously a husband should listen to his wife. And I know about you both. You won't tell him anything bad about me and my dearest son will also not do anything important without asking me. Ok, ok, come let's have breakfast. I have prepared your favourite, Idli vada sambar.

Priya: Yaayyyy!!! Coming!!

   Everyone stood up and we're about to go but was interrupted by someone one. Who else? It's me!! Your author.

Author: Jii... Naan sonnadhu...

Vikram: Marappena author ji? Idho sollita pochu. Ammu Inga va.

Priya and Vikram together: Happy Birthday our lovely darling Sri newbiewriter01 Hearty wishes from us and our family. Love you~~

***********************************

Author: Thank you jii... I'll take over from here. Enna pangu? Happy ah? Happy birthday di Venna mavale 💗 May everyday of your life become your birthday. So happy and so special. All the very best for your dreams and also... All the best for finding your Sundara🤭... Marakama intro kudu😂. You're the best gift that Wattpad has given to me. Don't worry... I'll always be there with you... To annoy you... To disturb you... To make you cry... To make you smile... To make you laugh and last but not the least... To encourage you. Love you pangu💗💗💗

Hey cream biscuits,

   This chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl. newbiewriter01  How was this chapter?

     They are speaking in Telugu as Nagavalli paati is not that fluent in Tamil.

    Will see you again next week. Until then, keep loving me and our couples as the keep loving eachother. Take care of yourself and try to take care of the people around you. Byeeeeee 💗

With love,
~Nila💜🌙

1914 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.3M 90.3K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
1.6M 47.8K 81
#1 ranking in cousin [18-01-2019] #1 ranking in doctor [20-02-2019] #1 ranking in Indian [26-02-2019] #1 ranking in relatives [29-03-2019] #1 rankin...
54.4K 2K 22
"π‘«π’–π’π’Šπ’šπ’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’…π’Šπ’Œπ’‰π’‚π’π’‚ π’„π’‰π’‚π’‰π’•π’Š 𝒉𝒐, π’Œπ’Š π’ƒπ’Šπ’˜π’Š 𝒉𝒐 π’Žπ’†π’“π’Š?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’†" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
841K 55.6K 41
REYANSH πŸ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...