Carlton Burke x Female Reader...

By brennasavvy

Many strange things had happened to [Y/N], that is... what she thought was strange until now, when a bunch of... More

Kill This Love Now
Crazy... Dream Your Dream-

Just Sleep, just Dream

93 0 0
By brennasavvy

 My next class was Health Ed, which is honestly one of the better classes, mainly just because it's really calm. I sit next to someone that reminds me of my favorite cousin, so I'm hoping that they're still here.

I entered Health Ed (which involved walking quite a ways from the 100s building to the gym) and saw who was my teacher, secretly smiling to myself. It was Rockstar Foxy. A human version though. And where was his bird?

I saw a few familiar people, like familiar as if they were already here, for instance, my FNAF buddy, and I also saw some familiar people that are from games and movies etc.. I saw an older version of Ben from 'Friends' and Sayori from 'Doki Doki Literature Club' and... WILL RYAN OF DAGAMES?! Oh my gosh, he looks so young! How?! This must mean that Lewis Dawkins and Mark could be here! That's insane!

I got to my Robotics class and got so happy when I saw that Henry Emily himself was gonna be our teacher!. It's so perfect too! I mean... I would've kinda expected Dave Miller/William Afton to be a Robotics teacher... but we've seen where that's gotten him.

It looks like we're picking right back up. Last class period that I had for Robotics, we were just about to start programming our robots to move with commands from our controllers, but we ran out of time. I was sitting next to Michael Afton at first, but the girl that I normally sit next to had finally showed up. Yup, I'm sandwiched in between them. The girl that sits next to me is named Josalyn. "Hola," the girl, Josalyn, said to me.

"Wow, no recognition," Michael said in a joking tone.

"Fine, hey Mike," she replied.

"Hi [Y/N]," Michael said to me with a slight smile. "Did you guys get the memo I sent?"

"What do you mean, 'memo'. Cause if it's a metaphorical memo, of course I didn't," I said, just trying to engage in the conversation.

"Wow, and I thought that you were dope, yo," Michael replied.

"Alright, today, we're gonna be doing the robo-soccer assignment, but we're also gonna be adding some extra features for it, like a voice box and possibly a claw so it can try basketball too," Mr. Emily explained. "Go ahead and get with your partners and get your robots, along with your notes from the last class session. I know, I know, it's still early and you guys are tired, but you've gotta power through this, okay?"

The craziest thing then happened. I had noticed a little Helpy animatronic sitting on the desk up front, but it hopped down and suddenly turned HUMAN. Why should I be surprised though?

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Woo, see, just like that new Mario Kart game!" Mr. Emily exclaimed, watching our robot make its way across the platform.

"Yeah, except for it isn't majorly pixilated or on a tiny DS screen," Josalyn said with a chuckle. I was having too much trouble with the robot's controls, so Josalyn was the one driving it around. I loved how quiet the robots were whenever they'd go slowly. It meant that we could use it to sneak up on people.

"Oh my God, Jayden, just stop- AH!" Michael exclaimed as he turned around and saw the little robot at his feet. He jumped up slightly, which just made it even funnier.

Once the bell rang, we got out of the classroom and parted ways. My next class was Language Arts and at this point, I was just kinda a mix of excited and curious on who was gonna be my language teacher.

But when I got there, I was thoroughly disappointed. And when I say that I was thoroughly disappointed, I mean that I was thoroughly disappointed. Standing at the front of the classroom was Hughes from 'Fantasy Life', yes, the guy that literally was TRYING to help banish Princess Laura to her room/chamber. The guy wouldn't let her leave! A lot of people might think that she's lucky and everything, but really, that wasn't the case. Not at all.

I sat down at my normal desk and went to get my Chromebook, when I remembered. My Chromebook wasn't even in my backpack. Nobody else had Chromebooks either. Great, this was gonna be fun. But my mood immediately lifted as soon as I saw that Carlton Burke was the one sitting across from me. I looked back at Blair, who sits behind me and she was doing this excited, silent cheer thing. I chuckled and looked back forward again. Then, a very familiar voice spoke and definitely startled me. "Are you still gonna join the literature club?" they asked. I flinched and looked to the side, seeing MONIKA from DDLC.

"Um, huh?" is all that I could think to say.

"Remember? I asked you about it the other day and you said that you'd think about it."

"I just... I've been kinda needing some time to myself lately. You know, being busy and all. With stuff."

-------------------------------------------------------

It was only time for 5th period and I was already itching to listen to some 'March Onward to Your Nightmare', by Dagames, but I can't because OH YEAH, it doesn't exist!

I went into my French class and actually felt somewhat relieved to see Will here. At least that was normal. I had mixed feelings about French, cause it is nice to know another language, but I'd much rather learn Japanese or Korean so then I can actually understand what the characters are saying in animes without subtitles. But my French class is right before lunch too, so I have something to look forward to.

When I sat down and saw that Funtime Freddy himself was our teacher, I got really confused. But then I remembered.

"Millicent Fitzsimmons, you are hereby sentenced to die for Crimes of Humanity."

"Wait," Millie said. "What does that mean -- Crimes of Humanity?"

"You," the voice said, "have been rude and quick to anger. You have rushed to the judgement of others. You have been insufficiently grateful to those who have shown you nothing but love and kindness."

The voice was right. Different incidences of her own rudeness and ingratitude played in her head like scenes from a movie she didn't want to see. "Guilty as charged," Millie said. "But why are those crimes I have to die for? Those are crimes everybody's guilty of from time to time."

"True," the voice said. "That's why they're Crimes of Humanity."

"But if they're something all humans are guilty of, then why do I have to die for them?" The voice didn't answer, and Millie felt a small tingle of hope. Maybe she wouldn't have to take her chances by curling up on the floor of the cavity. Maybe she could talk herself out of this.

"Because," the voice said, "you're the one who crawled into my belly."

Whimpering, Millie made herself as small as she possibly could in the bottom of the cavity. If she got out, she was going to make it a point to be nicer to Grandpa. He really had been good to her, taking her in and putting up with her moods and teaching himself how to cook all those vegetarian recipes.

"In the spirit of the French revolution," the voice said, "I will now do a countdown in French before releasing the blade! Un, deux, TROIS!"

It all made sense now. The reason why Funtime Freddy was the French teacher was because of that scene. He was in his animatronic form too.

"Alright class, we're gonna work on a few French phrases first, then some of the numbers-- 10 through 50-- and then we're gonna watch a movie," 'Mr. F' explained to us.

------------------------------------------

"And that's why they say things like this," Mr. F explained. "Now, a lot of you have probably heard of the guillotine. This is what was used in the French revolution to behead and kill people." Everyone turned to Millie. A few kids were slightly snickering.

"What the heck did I ever do?!" Millie asked with a laugh, putting her hand up in a 'what the hell?' type of way.

"You were the one that decided to climb into that animatronic in your grandpa's garage!" someone exclaimed, and we all started laughing, even Millie and Dylan, who were sitting right next to each other.

"Okay, okay class, we're gonna watch the movie now, didn't we vote on that new animated Disney movie, what was it?" Mr. F asked as the laughs died down.

"Mulan," 3 students said at the same time.

"Ah, yes," Mr. F replied. "We're gonna have subtitles on it today and tomorrow, but next week, we're gonna be watching it fully in French."

It was pretty soon that he was getting the movie ready. "As always, Mrs. Buffay is gonna be over there helping you guys in small groups if you need to work on your fluency in French." I looked over and saw Phoebe from 'Friends' at the table in the back of the room. Figures. She was the one that was teaching Joey Tribianni French.

--------------At lunch--------------------

"Are you still coming to the dance class after school?" Blair asked me as we walked down the stairs to the quad.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, right, I totally forgot about that," I said. "Yup, I'm gonna be there." I almost completely forgot that Blair had invited me to go to her dance class today. The whole reason I'm doing this is because my mom wants me to be more active and dance was the only option that seemed interesting to me. It wasn't anything like ballet or ballroom dancing. It was more like the dances that you see in k-pop music videos. ((A.K.A. something like this .))

"BESTIES, GET OVER HERE!" we heard someone exclaim. We both turned around to see my best friend sprinting over to us. They got over to us and was leaning over, panting. "I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE FROM THE GYM!"

"Please, keep your voice down," I said in a mix of an annoyed, yet loving way. "People are staring at us."

---------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God, I am so excited to see SoBangCha in concert this summer!" Blair said happily.

"Wait, you really got tickets?" my best friend asked. "Like, in South Korea?" Blair nodded. "In Seoul?" She nodded again. "For real?" Another nod.

"Um, who is SoBangCha?" I asked. They both stared at me for a few moments.

"Have you NOT been listening to Blair blabber on and on about them since their debut in 1987?" my best friend asked. Somehow, the year 1987 caused something to click in my brain. I felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach and was almost about to throw up. But my mood soon lifted a few moments later, when I saw a very familiar face.

"Hey [Y/N]," Carlton said to me. "Did you hear Mr. Galanger yelling in Language class?"

I was at a loss of words.

"Oh my gosh, why was he yelling?" Blair asked.

"He wasn't mad, he was just enthusiastic about penguins," my best friend finished off. "Don't ask."

"Ooh, I like that shirt," Carlton said to my best friend. "It looks good on you."

"No, I'm [Y/N]," my best friend said in a slightly dreamy way. / ,

-------------------------------------------------------

((A/N; This next idea is based off of the first short film of this video .))

I got to Science and was shocked to see that SPRINGTRAP was our teacher. "Okay class, you're gonna get into your groups and do the benedict's test for sugar in these drinks and right down the data on the Mystery Sports' Drink section of your notebooks," he explained. "First, we are gonna ask some questions about the sports' drinks. Remember, testable questions. Stuff that you'd ask the company or brand."

We had been asking questions and they were all pretty average things, like is there protein and what amounts of carbohydrates are in the drinks. Some of them were actually pretty funny. Like how there was one kid that asked, "Is it Windex?", since there was blue liquid in both of the cups. That one earned laughs from all of us, including 'Mr. Springman'.

"What is it?" one student asked. Mr. Springman did this almost laugh, as if trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Okay," he replied, mustering a bit of a laugh as he was speaking. "That's an interesting question, but valid."

Soon enough, we were in our groups and were waiting for the liquid to start steaming up. I was in a group that consisted of me, Sophie Walten, some student that I'd known for a while and Michael Afton. "So, did you hear that Marcus and Simon started dating?" Sophie asked.

"Oh my God, finally!" one person said.

"That's awesome," I said, not really knowing who Marcus and Simon were.

"Aw, you must be so jealous," Michael said to Sophie.

"I don't want to date anyone right now, plus, Simon is my cousin," Sophie said.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!"

This conversation went on for a while, until they'd finally started talking about something else. "I'm thinking about dying my hair blonde," Sophie said, looking at one strand of her hair.

"Why something so basic?" the one kid asked.

"And brunette isn't basic?!" Sophie asked, gently grabbing one chunk of her hair and examining it.

"Well, your basic name just adds to it," the kid replied.

"What is your name, like, Tharren?" she asked. So that's what his name was.

----------------------------------------------

"Okay, forget the mystery sports drink, that isn't it, the real mystery is why do you always have your dentist appointments at, like, 5 at night?" Michael asked, pointing at Sophie.

"No, the real mystery is what does your dad and his best friend ACTUALLY do after hours in the office?" Sophie asked.

"Okay, first of all, get that image out of my mind, that's my FATHER and Charlie's father that we're talking about, second of all, shut up, and third of all, shut up."

I have no idea how the heck we got into this conversation, but it's quite interesting and entertaining.

-----------------In 7th period.--------------------------

When I got to 7th period, I was honestly buzzing with excitement to see who my teacher would be. I was held back by a bit of shock when I saw Joey Drew at the desk in the front. The lights were off, leaving only the light from the open door and windows to light up the room, as always. I sat down in my normal seat and saw that pretty much everyone in the class were people that I'd already known. The two sisters that sit in front of me and are in a rivalry, the girl that sits next to me that normally likes to chat lightly about FNAF, the boy across from me that always has his hoodie on, the student in the back of the class that chats lightly among their peers.

----------------------------------------------------------

"We're gonna be learning how to draw cartoon characters. Yes, I am aware that some of you 12th graders remember doing this lesson when you were in Mr. Lawrences class for 10th grade," Mr. Drew said. "Hopefully you liked it, cause we're gonna be working on stuff like this for pretty much the whole month of October, or as I like to call it, Ink-tober." And there's the future internet trends for artists.

So far, the class was going pretty well. "Now, for the eyes, there are so many different ways to do the eyes, like you can do the eyes similar to that new anime, what was it, Sailor Moon? Or you can do the standard cutsie eyes, or my personal favorite, the pie-cut eyes, you know, like in those old Mickey Mouse cartoons," he listed off. Not surprised. Okay, now this was actually interesting. Hey, at least he's a sane and friendly man!

------------At the dance class-------------------------

I went to Blair's house after school to borrow some dance shoes, and noticed that her room had definitely changed a lot. There were Sailor Moon covers on her bed, some body pillow of a guy that I'm guessing is part of a k -pop or j-pop group, her wardrobe was filled with many bright colors, but there was one spot reserved for all of her dark clothing. Her walls were plastered with posters of SoBangCha, H.O.T., and some guy named Seo Tai ji. It was so weird not to see Blackpink or BTS or Stray Kids or BlueyCapsules photos of Loona band members. She had these little photos of characters from this anime called 'Agent Aika' and an autographed photo of a Japanese voice actress named 'Kikuko Inoue'.

By now, we were at the dance class, stretching while waiting for the instructor to arrive. Thank God this isn't the 80s. That would mean leotards under light and loose shirts, goofy, tight pants, sweatbands and side ponytails. No, what we had on was much more modern. Modern as in the 2010s. You know, some people were wearing standard leotards and tights and others were wearing sweatpants and loose, old band t-shirts. I was wearing some [F/C] Pikachu sweatpants and a loose [Fav/80s singer] t-shirt. It was actually quite comfy and easy to move around in.

When our teacher arrived, at first I didn't recognize her. That's when I heard someone here say, "Mrs. Afton, we need to work on some of those weird reverse illusion turns this week. A lot of us were having troubles with them."

I stared at the instructor, not sure how the hell she was Mrs. Afton, but then realized. She had long, black hair that was put up into a bun and blueish-green eyes. She was wearing both a long-sleeved, purple leotard and purple tights, finishing the look off with some purple jazz shoes and a teal jacket tied around her waist. This wasn't the regular Mrs. Afton that you'll normally see in AUs. This was LORA AFTON from the fan-made PinkyPills series! Now, I'm not a fan of PinkyPills, but let me just say, thank GOD Lora is actually nice in the series. I just hope that PinkyPills William isn't existing. Unless it's Dave Miller from 'The Silver Eyes', which in that case, I'd be fine with that.

Am I in an alternate universe? Well, that's pretty damn clear by now. \

---------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...