Demon Slayer X (Gojo) Reader

By Memesuga01

What would happen if the strongest sorcerer was instead a demon slayer? Follow Gojo-chan in her adventures wi... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 3

10.6K 437 199
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

The head was sliced off and fell, rolling over a few feet away from its body. The demon watched their body disintegrate, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! My body's crumbling and disappearing. I can't stop it!" They said, as their head started disintegrating.

Tanjiro walked up with (Y/n) following, and put his blade back in it's sheath.

"Dammit! To think that the face of two Demon Hunters would be the last thing I'll ever see..."

The two looked at the demon.

"How did it come to this?"

"I'm so scared. I'm all alone. Brother, where are you? I want you to hold my hand! Like you always do! Why? Why on earth did I bite you to death, big brother?" A small child's voice said, as they cried.

"Huh? Wait, who's this "Brother" person?" A normal version of the demon said.

The burgundy male walked towards the hand, and the girl stood back, "What a sad scent." He said, before gripping their hand, making the demon grip his back.

The demon let tears drop.

The teen put their hand against his forehead, "God...Please...The next time this man is reborn, please make sure he doesn't turn into a demon."

"Brother! Brother! Brother! Hold my hand, will you?" The smaller child said.

"You're hopeless, you know? Still such a scaredy-cat." The older brother said, as they walked back home.

The body of the demon fully disappeared.

(Y/n) smiled softly, "Now Sabito, Makomo and all the others can rest in peace..." She whispered, feeling her eyes sting behind her glasses.

Tanjiro nodded, "They're going home as promised. Their souls will probably reside in the mountain and with Urokodaki-san. Glad to have you here, (Y/n)-chan."

The girl shook her head and hugged him, "No, I'm glad you're here. Now, let's go. We have several more days to survive." She said, pulling back, "Oh wait, come here for a second." She pulled out some bandages, as the teen walked up to her.

"Ah, I could do them on my own." He said, trying to take the bandages.

"Nope!" She said, moving away and making the male sit on the ground, and bandage his head.

"You really didn't have to..." Tanjiro said, as he sat still.

"There!" The white haired girl said, as she finished bandaging him, "See you in a few days, Tanjiro-chan!" Then she disappeared.

The male could only stare with wide eyes, "I hate when she does that..." He mumbled, before getting up and running off in a direction.

-----

The burgundy male looked up, "Wisteria?" He said, letting out a small sigh, "I made it."

"Tanji-chan!" A familiar voice said behind him, making him look, but was tackled into a hug, "Oh, how I missed you! My sweet angel!" They said, rubbing their cheek against his.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!" The male said, blushing.

"Hm? Oh, right! Come on! Let's go back." (Y/n) exclaimed, grabbing him by the hand and heading towards where they all began.

-----

Tanjiro looked around and noticed there were only a few people, 'Only five of us? But there were at least twenty. I don't see that guy here, either.' He thought, before looking down, "I couldn't save him."

'Not everyone can be saved, Tanjiro...' (Y/n) thought.

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if I survive now, I'm gonna die in the end anyway." Zenitsu said, as his eyes shook.

"Welcome back."

"Welcome back."

A familiar set of voices said.

The twins walked up to each other, before turning to the five surviving people.

"Congratulations." The white haired child said.

"We're pleased to see that you're safe." The black haired one said.

"So? What am I supposed to do now? Where's my sword?" Said a male wearing a purple, sleeveless yukata over a plain black shirt with long sleeves. He had a large, jagged scar that ran over his right cheekbone from his ear and to over his nose.

'He looked like Nemi-chan. Wait?! Is this his brother?! Hehehe, I'm gonna have fun teasing him...' The white haired girl thought, having a grin on her face.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved. There are ten ranks in all..." The black haired child said.

"Kinoe." The other child said.

"Kinoto."

"Hinoe."

"Hinoto."

"Tsuchinoe."

"Tsuchinoto."

"Kanoe."

"Kanoto."

"Misunoe..."

"...and Mizunoto."

"Currently, you are at the lowest rank, Mizunoto."

"And our swords?" The male with the scar said.

"Today, we will let you choose the ore for your swords. However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete."

"Are you kidding me?"

"But first..." The white haired girl said, before clapping her hands.

Suddenly, squawks from birds were heard, making the five look up.

(Y/n) holds her hand out and smiled, 'Yay! My very own crow! I always wanted one after seeing Kyo-chan with one!' She thought.

"We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai Crow."

Tanjiro looked at his crow, who was on his arm, "Kasugai Crow?" He said.

"These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication."

"Did you say "crow"? Isn't this a sparrow, though?" Zenitsu said, making the girl, who was still excited about her crow look and laugh.

"Zenitsu-chan! Don't be so harsh on the poor guy! These crows and sparrow, go through hard training too."

"Don't give me that crap!" The scarred male exclaimed, making his crow fly off him and towards the white haired girl, then walked up to the twins, "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" He said, grabbing the white haired kid by the hair, "I want a sword, you hear? Gimme one right now! The Demon Slayers' sword! The Color Changing Sword!"

Soon his arm was gripped by a hand, making him look and seeing (Y/n) with her crow on her head, "Oi, scar-chan, don't be rude by grabbing their hair, or else-" She tightened her grip, making his eyes widen and let go, "something much worse can happen."

The male held his arm and looked at the girl.

"Idiot..." She mumbled, before facing the child and fixing their hair, "There we go. Hope you weren't too badly injured."

"Thank you. I'm fine, (Y/n)-chan."

"Glad to hear." She said, smiling and patting their head gently.

"Are you finished chatting?" The black haired child said.

"Hai~! Sorry for the interruption."

The boy nodded and proceeded to remove the cloth from the table, only to reveal different ores, "Now then, please select an ore."

"The steel for the sword..."

"that will annihilate demons and protect you..."

"will be of your own choosing."

The twins said.

"Well, not that I'm going to live very long. Probably." The yellow haired male said.

The five stood in front of the table.

'They're asking us to choose, but how are we supposed to pick one out? I've never seen an ore before, and I can't tell the difference anyway.' Tanjiro thought, looking at the ores.

"I have absolutely no clue." The angry looking male said.

(Y/n) grinned, "Well, if you guys aren't choosing. I will." She said, looking over the ores and seeing the different auras around them, before choosing one.

The burgundy male realized he could used his enhanced smell and used it, before walking up and choosing an ore.

-----

"I see." A male with a very soothing voice said, as they pet a crow on the head, "As many as six of them managed to survive, huh? Excellent. The number of my children has increased again. I wonder what kind of swordsmen they'll become. I'm glad to see Gojo decided to join too."

-----

(Y/n) and Tanjiro walked back, even though the girl insisted that they just teleported there, but the male denied.

"Tanji-chan, are you sure? You look like you can barely stand."

"I'm sure..." He said, as he continued to walk using a large stick he found to balance, "I'm sorry, Nezuko. I never got to ask them...how to turn a demon back into a human." He said, softly before losing balance, but before he could fall, the girl caught him.

"Tanjiro, let me just use my ability to get there."

The male sighed and nodded, "Fine, you can use it, (Y/n)-chan."

The white haired girl smiled and picked him up, bridal style, and proceeded to disappear, then appearing in front of Urokodaki's house.

"We made it. Nezuko...Mr. Urokodaki..." The male said.

Suddenly, the front door was kicked down, shocking the burgundy male when he saw who walked out.

"She woke up!" (Y/n) said, excitedly and put the male down.

"Hey! Nezuko! You...So, you're awake?" Tanjiro said, making the muzzled girl turn to the two then headed towards them, "Nezuko!" The male said, running up but ended up falling.

Nezuko grabbed her brother by his hand, wrapping her hands around him and hugging him. The two ended up hugging as the male started to cry.

"Why...Why'd you fall asleep all of a sudden? Never waking up once! I was worried you were going to die, you know?!"

(Y/n) smiled softly as she walked towards them.

Urokodaki, who had wood in his arm, were then dropped and walked towards the three. He hugged the two and pulled the white haired girl down for a hug, "You both came back to us alive." He said, but behind his mask, he was crying.

"The hell is with the-" Sukuna said, walking out the broken door and pausing seeing the four hugging, "I'm going back to my box."

"Suku-chan! Come join in! We have room for more!" (Y/n) said, extending her arm towards the demon.

"No." He said, before walking back into the house.

"Oi! Come back here you damn demon!"

-----

As they were now inside, the burgundy haired male and the girl told their journey in the Final Selection.

"I see. You killed that morphed demon." Urokodaki said.

"Yes. With the help of (Y/n)-chan." Tanjiro said, as the girl smiled.

"At last. I'm truly impressed that you both made it back."

"Yes/Hai~!" The two said.

"There are several kinds of demons. The demons who use a special spell called the "Blood Demon Art" possess supernatural abilities. You may have to fight those demons, as well, from now on. And battling them will be far more difficult than anything you've known until now. (Y/n) may help, but she may have different missions from you. Even so, Tanjiro, (Y/n), I'm sure you'll both do fine."

"Wah! Urokodaki-san! Don't make me cry!" The white haired girl said.

"Right." The male said, before looking at the door then back at the older male, "Um...I think Nezuko's not like the other demons. Do you think it could be that Whatchamacallit Art?"

"No, I don't think so. I wouldn't call that an example of the Blood Demon Art. I'm just guessing here, but it could be that Nezuko's recovering her strength by sleeping instead of consuming human flesh."

-----

Tanjiro smiled as he sat against the wall, 'I'll protect you, Nezuko.' He thought.

The door opened to the room, snapping the male out of his thoughts, only to see (Y/n) with Sukuna, who was in his shrunken form, in her arms.

"Oh, Tanji-chan, I thought you would be asleep by now." The white haired girl said.

"Not that sleepy yet, (Y/n)-chan."

The girl slightly pouted, "No, go to sleep. You're tired from the Final Selection." She said, putting down the demon and heading towards the male, "Bed."

"Listen to the brat. She doesn't take a no for an answer." Sukuna said, as he headed towards his box.

Tanjiro smiled, "All right, (Y/n)-chan." He said, laying in his respected futon, "Good night..." He mumbled, before slowly falling asleep.

(Y/n) tucked him in, before going to turn the light off and laying in her futon, "Good night, Suku-chan." She said, before falling asleep.

Sukuna grumbled back and falling asleep, since he no longer eats human flesh.

-----

15 Days Later

Days passed and now, (Y/n) and Tanjiro were outside where in the distance they saw someone walking up.

The girl grinned, "It's Haga-chan!"

"Eh? You know them?"

"Mhm! He's an amazing swordsmith!"

As the distant male came closer, he had Hotaru wears a sunflower-patterned haori and a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes. His head is wrapped in a spotted cloth and his face is concealed by a Hyottoko mask.

He then came to a stop in front of the two.

"Uh..." The burgundy haired male said.

"My name is Haganezuka. I have forged Kamado Tanjiro's and Gojo (Y/n)'s sword, and I am here to deliver them." The swordsmith said.

"Ohayo, Haga-chan!" The white haired said, waving her hand.

The teen next to her bowed, "Um, I'm Kamado Tanjiro. And she's Gojo (Y/n). Please come inside."

Haganezuka ignored the two and sat on the ground as the two stared at him with dotted eyes, "This is the Nichirin Sword. And I forged them."

"Um...Haga-chan..."

"Please come in so I can serve you some te-"

"The materials for a Nichirin Sword can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun. Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore. These produce steel that can absorb sunlight." He said, as he pointed at the sun.

"Wow, is that right?"

"Mt. Yoko is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see. Never a cloud in the sky, nor any rain."

"You're going to get dirty, so could you get up for a second?"

From inside, Urokodaki could hear the conversation, "There he goes again, never listening to what others say..." He said.

Haganezuka turned around suddenly, startling the teen as the girl sighed.

"A clown mask?" Tanjiro said.

"Hey, you're a Child of Brightness, aren't you? Now that's what I call lucky."

"Oh no, I'm the son of Tanjuro and Kie."

"That's not what I meant." He said, and pointed at his hair, "See how your hair and eyes are a reddish color? When a kid like you is born into a family that works with fire, it's considered lucky and a cause for celebration." He said, poking his cheek.

"Is that right? I had no idea."

"There's a good chance that this sword will turn red!" He then turned to (Y/n), "Or maybe yours will! I've heard you've learned the flame breathing technique! Right, Urokodaki?"

"Yeah." The older male replied.

Soon, they were inside, and the two were holding their sword.

"Come on, hurry up and draw it!" Haganezuka said, as his arms moved up and down.

"Nichirin Swords are also known as "Color Changing Swords." They change color depending on the bearer."

Tanjiro looked at (Y/n).

"It's okay, Tanji-chan. You draw yours first. I'll draw my sword next." The girl said, he nodded.

The male looked down and drew the blade from it's sheathe. It looked like any ordinary blade but then it started to change color, shocking the burgundy haired teen.

"Black!" The swordsmith exclaimed, letting out a puff of smoke out his mask.

"It's black, huh?" Urokodaki said.

"Is it bad or something if it turns black?" Tanjiro said, startled, "Is it unlucky?"

"No, not necessarily. But you don't see this pitch black too often."

The other male broke, "And I was so hoping I'd get to see a bright red sword! Dammit!" He exclaimed, as he jumped and about to attack Tanjiro, but fell limply to the floor.

"Eh?! Are you okay?!" The teen exclaimed.

"He'll be fine, Tanji-chan. In order to calm him down, you have to poke his sides." The white haired girl said.

After a couple of minutes, the male recuperated and sat down, looking at the girl.

"You're turn, Gojo-san."

"Haga-chan I told you to call me by my first!" She exclaimed, then proceeded to draw her blade. The color started to change to a dark crimson red and as it got to the tip it faded into a navy blue.

Haganezuka had sparkles around him, "Even though it's not mostly red, I'll take it!" He exclaimed, as he then hugged the girl, "You are now my favorite."

"Haga-chan your family has always favorited us for generations..." She said with dotted eyes.

The male continued to hug her as two crows landed in front of the teens.

"Kamado Tanjiro and Gojo (Y/n)! Here are your orders!" The male's crow said.

"It talks!" Tanjiro said, shocked.

"Make your way to a town to the northwest! Young girls have been vanishing there!" (Y/n)'s crow said.

"Night after night, young girls have been vanishing! Hunt down the demon lurking there and kill it! Kamado Tanjiro, Gojo (Y/n), prepare yourself well for this task!"

"This is your first assignment as a Demon Hunter!"

"Our first...assignment..." The burgundy haired male said, and gripped his sword.

(Y/n) grinned, "Yes! We are officially Demon Hunters!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.2K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
128K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
19 0 1
this is a fanfic of if tanjiro was turned into a demon instead of nezuko! basically like the original demon slayer but different styles, and how diff...