Miraculous Oneshots

By Kakabear808

Just a series of oneshots including salt, maybe ¿death? and crossovers from both Marvel and DC only. Future... More

Brucie- Requested

DC

1.2K 21 18
By Kakabear808

"Hello there Miss Dupain Cheng. How are you feeling?"
"Let me go!" She screamed.
Two face wagged his finger at her mockingly. "Not yet little girl. First, you must answer my friends and I's questions. How do you know Batman?"
"What do you mean? I dont know him. Sure, he saved me but at this point who hasnt he saved?"
The Joker stepped forward out of the shadows grinning as he twirled a knife on his finger.
"Now thats not what I wanted to hear, not at all."

Classes P.O.V.

The akuma class was laughing at something Lila had said about Marinette when someone shouted, "Oh my god, look, its a kid!"
The class rolled thier eyes but looked towards the giant tv before gasping.
On the screen was their classmate Marinette, and she was strapped down to a metal chair in the middle of a room.
"Hello there Miss Dupain-Cheng. How are you feeling?"
Her face contorted into a mixture of rage and pain as she screamed out, "Let me go!"
One of the infamous villians of gotham wagged his finger at Marinette. "Not yet little girl. First, you must answer my friends and I's questions. How do you know Batman?"
Marinettes face twisted in confusion. "What do you mean? I dont know him. Sure, he saved me but at this point who hasnt he saved?"
The Joker stepped out of the shadows and walked over Two Face's side spinning a knife on the tip of his finger. "Thats not what I wanted to hear, not at all."

The class watched in horror as Marinette was tortured on the screen.
First she was cut up by the Joker as Two face asked her questions.
Questions about her relationship with the bats, how long has she been here in Gotham, how often has she visited, and then finally, "What is your worst fear Miss Dupain-Cheng?"
Marinettes eyes went wide in horror as she realized what he was implying and she thrashed around in her seat screaming and begging despite the multiple cuts and gashes now flowing freely.
Scarecrow walked into view and gased her.

Villians P.O.V.

Within seconds she fell still as her eyes glazed over before she let out an ear piercing scream that had even the villians of gotham covering their ears.
She fought against the restraints even harder as she screamed, "Chat! Chat no! Chat dont go! Dont touch him Hawkmoth! KITTY!"
With one desperate tug Marinette ripped through the bonds on her left hand completly and deperately undid her other hand within seconds.
The goons of Scarecrow rushed over and attempted to restain her.
Little did anyone know she was Ladybug, and being Ladybug came with some perks.
Even confined to the chair she managed to take out three goons, biting one unfortunate one on the side of his neck so hard blood gushed from the wound at an alarming rate when she let go. She got a knife from one of the goons and cut her legs free before dropping the knife on the floor and launching herself at the nearest goon.
She moved with such quickness and provision even with the amount of blood she lost that the moves she used to take the goons down would make and black belt green with envy.
For tge next five minutes the villians all stood back shocked as a sixteen year old barely five foot two on a good day took down over two dozen goon three times her size.
As soon as all tge goons were incapacitated she whipped around with a crazed look in her eyes before locking her sight on Scarecrow.
That was the first time he experiance bone chilling fear as she pounced on him with a bloodthirsty snarl.
She pummedled him in the face, punching him over and over and over again.
He may have had a mask but it did nothing to deflect the hits of a furious and scared Ladybug.
Soon enough she was satisfied with him and slowly got up drenched with her blood and others.
Besides the goon she bit, none of them were dead, only unconsious for an unspecified amount of time.
With a grin more crazy than Jokers himself she stalked to the two remaining villians.
"To long," she rasped. "To long have you two terrorized Paris."
The villians shared a look. What was she seeing with the gas? Sure, they knew a magical villian was terrorizing Paris, but why would it be her worst fear?
With a trembling voice Joker asked, "Who do you see? Explain."
Marinette paused and cocked her head thoughtfully. "I see Hawkmoth and Mayura. My enemies. The family of my partner, Chat Noir. I see the people who have ruined my life. The people who sent Lila after me."
"Lila?" Two Face asked.
They just needed to stall enough for the Bats to come and save them.
Marinette let out a humorless laugh. "Yes Lila. My civillian enemy. Do you know how bad my life has become? My partner, Adrien Agreste, is being sexually harrassed by her every day and he cant say a word because his father says he cant. He knows shes lieing but he can't say anything because his father says no! God! Gabriel Agreste," she sneered. "An abusive father. Hiw he managed to have a son so sunny and cheerful is beyond me. And no, I dont have a crush on him anymore. He has Kagami and I have Damien. But he cant even be mine because Lie-la is constantly lieing about him! And she didn't even realize hes been with the class this whole time! 'Oh my Dami-boo is the most sweet and loving man ever! Did you know we met during our early years when I saved him from the villian Joker? We were three at the time and Bruce was so impressed he wanted to adopt me.' Puh-lease. Damien wasnt even with his father when he was three, or even four! Im sure even you know that! A quick google search could disprove everything she says!"
By that point Marinette had stopped completly and was flailing her arms in the classic Marinette style as she ranted.
"But noooo! Lila couldnt be lieing! Not our sweet innocent Lila. Marinette is just a jealous bully who bullies Lila for fun! Are you serious?! Me, who put aside my feeling for my crush and went as the awkward third wheel in thier date and then ditched another because they needed to spend some quality time with each other! I got them together for gods sake! Me! Even as I stuggled with my crush I happily got them together because it made them happy! And then I got Luka, my other crush together with my bully-for-ten-years-turned-best-friendChloe because I knew he would be happier with her than plain 'ole me! All she needs to do is shed a few tears and present a fake sparkly bruise and then I'm getting beat up for something I didn't do! I hate it! She switches which ear her tinnitus is in and her bruises seem to just disappear completely! No fading or anything! Just BAM! its gone! I have gotten many bruises in my life and they dont just disappear. Oh! And lets not forget her 'lying disease.' Everyone knows about it so wouldnt that put at least half of the things she says into question? My teacher knows about all of the lies and abuse I go through, and yet she does nothing except make me out as the bull!""
Marinette turned sharply to the villians and they flinched but she didnt notice.
"Tell me Harvey Dent, if you heard of a case about a girl who apparently has a lying disease and lies left and right, and when she was finally disproved of her lies and she continued to lie even then, would you even consider taking her as a client?"
When Two Face opened his mouth she cut him off screeching, "She claims to have dozens of medical issues but not one of them are on her file for this school nir any of the previous ones! And she takes credit for every good thing I do! Plan a surprise party for Rose, she claims she put it together even though she areived that day halfway into the party at school! And if I try to claim anything differently Im suddenly a liar! Like, seriously Alya! You were there as I made her dress! You saw the sketches and yet you still believe her?"
Marinette swiped her hand onver her face wiping away some blood that trickled down her forehead, completely unaware of the fact the villians were smashed against the wall, terrified of her and what she would do if they did something that triggered her.
"She says she saved Jagged Stones kitty? Clara Nightengale stole her dance moves and songs? She accompanied Prince Ali to a charity? Lies about dozens more celebreties? Bitch please, I have all of them and more on my contacts. I have designed dozens of outfits for each of them. I have personally met and visited each of them at one point or another! Its stupid and childish! Fine, lie about knowing them, I'm sure everyone has at one point or another, but using thier name to get you free stuff and hurt me?! No. Just don't. You will get sued by them if I ever tell them about your lies. I won't, not until its serious and hurts them, because the crafty little fox will manage to twist it in her favor. 'Oh they told me she blackmailed them into doing it!' As they have said repeatedly, I am the lowly daughter of bakers! And I cant even honestly say I'm that anymore because my parents disowned me! Now Im living with my honorary uncle and his wife, the Jagged Stone and Penny Rolling. And then she says shes best friends with Ladybug! Are you serious?!" She growled lowly. "Not only does Ladybug despise Lila, but literally no-one has ever seen thrm together! Add that to the fact that I am Ladybug, I hate it. I hate them and I gate the situation I have been put in, and you know what?"
Marinette turned her attention back to the villians with a cold smirk that made their blood freeze.
"Its all. Your. Fault."
She screamed and charged full speed at them.
Many things happened at once then.
Two Face pulled out his gun and shot her four times in sucession as her honestly feared for his life. Marinette didnt slow or even flinch as she continued charging at them.
The windows shattered as three figures slammed through.
One of them didnt even bother with the villains and just tackled Marinette seconds before she would have ripped out Jokers throat and stuck the cure to Scarecrows gas into her leg.
Redhood had to hold down Marinette as the cure kicked in, even as she fought him.
It took Red Robin to help give her more of the cure before she would finally calm down.
Redhood pulled her into his arms and held her as she curled up and cried.
As Batman and Red Robin finished tying up the goons and villians, the door was broken open and cops rushed in. EMTs quickly checked on her before rushing her to the amblulance.
Redhood refused to let her go before they were at the ambulance so he carried her the whole way down.
She had gone limp a few minutes ago and he was starting to freak out.
The second he was out of the building he spotted Damien at the ambulance being held back by Dick Grayson. He rushed over and placed Marinette on the stretcher and the EMTs made quick work of hooking her up to everything.

Class P.O.V.

They just watched as their tiny classmate take down dizens if goons and even Scarecrow himself. Joker and Two Face were pressed up against the wall terrified of her.
They all listened silently as she revealed wht she really thought of Lila and the class.
All of the Wayne employees just looked at the students in horror. Is that really what that poor girl goes through every day?
No one could say a thing as they all watched her attempt to attack the villians of gotham before Batman and his partners burst throughthe window.
Marinette almost successfully fought Redhood off of her before Red Robin had to cone and help hold her down.
She eventually fell limp in Redhoods arms as he carried her out of the room.
A few seconds after sge left the room, Two Face looked directly into the camera and grinned.
"Enjoy the show?"
That was the last thing they saw before the screen went static.
There was about eight seconds of silence before the class exploded.
"What do you mean-"
"Is that true-"
"Your lieing-"
"How could you-"
"STOP!"
Chloe screamed and captured everyones attention. With her Adrien at her side she jabbed a finger at all of them and glared.
"This is not Lilas fault. Sure, her and her lies are the reason Marinette got kidnapped, but you are the ones who made her like this! You are the ones who bullied her! You are the ones who believed a liar over her! You are the ones who betrayed her! Dont blame this on Rossi, that is all on you!"
Thats when things started to click.
"Oh my god," Alya choked out. "Marinette is Ladybug!"
That's all she got out before she lurched to the nearest trash can and threw up. Everyone else looked pale and green as they absorbed the fact that the sweet innocent girl they bullied was Ladybug. The girl everyone looked up to and idolized. What did they just do?

Paris P.O.V.

"Alright Nadia, we got a new story from Gotham. Its trending now, apparently Gothams Ice Queen was kidnapped by the villians and it didnt end well for her kidnappers. Just read the script as you go, I want this on before anyone else." Her producer shoved a small stack of papers into her hand and pushed her on stage.
"Dont be bemused its just the news. Hello, Nadia Chamack here with a new breaking story. Gothans Ice Queen, the girlfriend of Damien Wayne, was kidnapped by the Joker, Scarecrow, and Two Face Harvey Dent. It didnt end well for her kidnappers so heres the clip. Viewers beware, this is not for the young or faint of heart."
Nadia turned and looked the screen and watched the clip for the first time.
"Hello there Miss Dupain-Cheng. How are you feeling?"
Nadia gasped as ahe realized who it was.
"Let me go!" She screamed.
The video played a short clip of her being cut apart by the Joker as Two Face interrogated her before Scarecrow gassed her.
Nadia watched silently, missing her lines completly as the girl she and most of paris considered a friend took down every single goon and Scarecrow.
She watched and listened as Marinette spoke the truth about how she felt for once in her life without restraint. Once the video ended Nadia could only sit in silence for a minute and no one in paris blamed her, as they were all shocked themselves. It was no secret that Marinette Dupain-Cheng was the babysitter of Nadias child, and the fact she was Gothams ice queen was amazing and terrifying.
Nadia gulped and tryed to suppress her tears the best she could.
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng was kidnapped by gothams villian Two Face, also known as Harvey Drent, the Joker, and Scarecrow and tortured to get," Nadias voice wavered but she pushed through, "to get information about Batman and his sidekicks. She is seen everytime one of them ask she denies having vlose contact with the Bats, despite the villians insistence. And then after Scarecrow gasses Miss Dupain-Cheng she is seen ripping through the restraints easily. After that she takes down over three dozen of the Jokers goons, reportedly only killing one, after she bit his neck and he bled out. Once she took them out she knocks out Scarecrow after repeatedly punching him in the face. She then speaks about her abuse in," Nadia stumbled over her words with a slight quiver in her voice, "about her abuse in her class. She speaks about a 'partner' of hers, seemingly Chat Noir, one of paris's own heroes. Now, we all know Chat Noir has only one partner, and thats Ladybug. That makes us all ask the question, is our very own teenage Marinette Dupain-Cheng, our everyday Ladybug, our everyday Ladybug?"
Nadia paused for both the dramatics it said to do on paper and to compose herself.
"Later she admitted she was Ladybug, but was that actually her or the gas talking? We dont know, a statement has yet to be released as Miss Dupain-Cheng is currently in surgery removing the four bullets that Harvey Dent shot into her as she went to attack them. We dont have anymore information as the police officials are staying tight lipped, and the Wayne's personal lawyers are working on this on behalf of the Dupain-Chengs. Her lawyer has said that because she is a minor it is especially important. And that since she is in surgery and unable to express her opinion about this whole ordeal, no-one can say anything on behalf of her besides her parents, and they are saying any decisions will be made with her, not for her. This is Nadia Chamack with the breaking news. We will keep everyone posted."
The video and the broadcast ended and Nadia burst into tears, already fumbling with her phone.
"Nadia! What was that all about?" Her manager yelled at her.
Nadia looked up and practically yelled, "I KNOW HER! She babysits Manon! Her mother is one of my best friends!"
The manager was taken aback at that, he knew she lived in paris obviously, but Nadia knew her.
Of course, it all makes sense why she improvised with the everyday Ladybug thing.
"I want soneone calling the school board now! If they dont investigate this immedietly every single news station will know about the neglect she has been through, but its not like everyone doesnt know already!"
The manager started going crazy yelling at people to to this or that, while Nadia just sobbed into the phone to Sabine.
"Im so sorry Sabine! I didnt know it was Marinette before then! I found out only when they played the video! ... No, I know you understand its my job but you guys are my friends! ... Ok. Ok. Ok. I really am sorry. Please, when she wakes up please send her our love, from both Manon and I. Yeah, ok, I understand. Bye Sabine."

Epilogue

Marinette died during the surgery. She lost to much blood and her wounds were to extensive.
Hawkmoth gave up once he found out that it was Lilas lies about knowing the Bats that caused Marinette to be kidnapped, especially since she lied about dating Damien Wayne, and Marinette was really the one who was dating Damien Wayne.
He gave the two miraculous to Chat Noir, and after Chat gave them to Sabine, the new guardian, and his ring, he went home and told his father that was he who was his worst enemy.
Despite the many tears they all had a laugh at it, even through thier grief and sorrow.
Now, why was Gabriel and Natalie in grief over her death, well, about six months ago she started an internship beneath Gabriel, and both Gabriel and Natalie quickly grew quite fond of her.
Adrien already knew her identity after a too close of a call with an akuma and they had laughed at the ridiculousness of it. They had been in a love square with only themselves!
Her parents were in a horrible stage of grief, thier daughter was the heroine of paris and they didnt know that? And also the fact of what was happening in her school? They knew she had grow apart with Alya and Nino, but she always had such a bright smile they didnt realize how much pain she was in every day.
Th akuma class all were thrown lawsuits left in right from all of the hundreds of celebrities Marinette knew. In eveyones eyes, Marinette was gone because of them, including the akuma class. Alya and Lila were the ones who faced the most damage, but even then, they didnt regret what they did to Marinette.
Alya mourned over all of the lost interviews and vonnections while Lila stewed over the fact that she couldnt have done it personally and the made it to where she wasnt connected at all.
Damien and the rest of the Waynes were heartbroken over her death, even the fact that they had only known her for a few weeks, it didnt change the fact that they loved her like family.
The three villians did all break out, but they learned thier lesson. They murdered an innocent girl, I mean, its not like they hadnt murdered innocents before but never like this. It was usually a game, but this time they put her in one the worst pains they could think of and she didnt even deserve it. She was a hero, yes, and they hated hero's, yes, but she never bothered them.
Everyone knew she could have taken all of them out permanently within 24 hours but she didn't. She chose to leave them to themselves.
She just wanted to escape paris for a while, and now that there was no Ladybug in paris they were doomed.
So in respect for Marinette, they stopped all crine for a week in mourning, doing everything they could to stop it even. They stopped muggers but they didnt kill them. Not yet anyway.
For the rest of the future years any villians terrorized Gotham, on the anniversary of Marinettes death all crimes stopped. To commit a crime was a death sentence for the next day.

Everyones life was changed. And not for the better. Marinette was dead, and so was the joy of paris.

Alternative ending.

Marinette survived, but just barely.
For 14 hours she was in surgery, getting the bullets taken out, the cut stitched, and a lung drained. (Idk if thats a thing, but it sounds good enough;P)
Once she woke up she immedietly handled the damage once she found out the three villians were broadcasting everything.
While there was no denying the fact she was Ladybug, she used it to her advantage.
She sent Hawkmoth a message on the news, telling him she knew who he was, and she and the mayor of paris were willing to move past this if he gave up the miraculous peacefully. Since she had close contact with his civillian form it shouldnt be too hard. And her mother wouldnt question it until Marinette got back.
And coincidently less than a week after Marinette went back to paris, Emilie Agreste came back, with a large memory gap too.
The akuma class was devastated about the fact that Marinette wouldnt even acknowledge them, much less hear out their side of the story. Alya and Lila hated Marinette with a passion, Alya because no matter what happened she would always stay with Lila.
Lila hated Marinette because she always hated her.
Eveyone was sued by hundreds of celebrities despite Marinettes protests.
Damien and Marinette continued dating, stronger now more than ever. The Bat Fam all supported her and Bruce basically adopted her, tortured past and all.
The villians escaped omce again, but thus time with less casualties than usual. Crime stayed silent for a week before going back to normal, but an unspoken rule was formed.
No-one touch Marinette Dupain-Cheng or face the wrath of a very pissed off Harley Quinn and Ivy. With quite a few major villians at their back.

Marinettes life was changed, and despite eveything that had happened, maybe for the better.

4032 words!
Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! I hope you liked the happier alternate ending, because that was something I wanted you to have. You could chose the happier or sadder ending, or alternate between the two.
Comment which one you liked better please, and please tell me if you think I should do alternate endings for future chapters when it works or just keep it to one of them, and if you think I should keep it happy or sad.
If you have any requests please tell me as I would love to make everyones ideas come true!
Also, until further notice this will be a side book as I have one main book I will be working on! Please check it out, its called Make Me and its a Marvel crossover. Two other books are also side books, one a Venom crossover and the other Marinette Akumatized Oneshots, so if you have any like that I will be putting it in that book. I am not into many other fandoms so please keep any crossovers to the Avengers or DC. But be warned, any DC experiance I have is from the other fanfics I've read, or the two Wonder Woman movies and Aquaman.
But if you do really really really want crossovers for something else, I will need a detailed description of the characters and a semi detailed plot, as if you want I'll play around with it.

I dont do smut or sin so dont even request it, I wont even consided it, but I will do super fluff, and strangely I love writing angst. Small angst, big angst, and crazy angst. I also love salt. Like, taking a spoonful of salt type salt.
Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great night! Bug out!🐞🐞🐞
October 5th 10:29 p.m. 2021 Hawaii time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 281 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
112K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
62.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...