oneshots | m!reader | gn!read...

By virtual-luvr

oneshots and stories for gender neutral and male readers <3 - requests are closed Started || July/14/20 More

'- introduction -'
¡rules!
¿requests page?
Zuko; A:tla
Asahi; Haikyuu!!
Ririka; Kakegurui
Hak; yona of the dawn
Peko; Danganronpa
Asami; LoK
Zuko; A:tla
Kageyama; Haikyuu!!
Kenma; Haikyuu!!
Sero; BNHA
Mary, Midari, Runa; Kakegurui
Hawks; BNHA
Ukai; Haikyuu!!
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
General Iroh; LoK
Zuko; A:tla
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Bolin; LoK
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Midari; Kakegurui
Azula; A:tla
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
Nagito; Danganronpa
Gojo; Jujutsu Kaisen
Zhongli; Genshin Impact
Hawks; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kirishima; BNHA
Todoroki; BNHA
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Kaoru; OHSHC
Zen; Mystic Messenger
Jumin; Mystic Messenger
Childe; Genshin Impact
Howl; Howl's Moving Castle
Xiao; Genshin Impact
[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Toge; Jujutsu Kaisen
Haku; Spirited Away
Reki; Sk8 the Infinity
Yurio; Yuri on Ice
Reki; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Hanako Kun; TBHK
Yurio; Yuri on Ice
Tanjiro; Demon Slayer
Diluc; Genshin Impact
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Marius; Tears of Themis
Sukuna; Jujutsu Kaisen
Vyn; Tears of Themis
Scaramouche; Genshin Impact
Kaeya; Genshin Impact
Cherry; Sk8 the Infinity
Xiao; Genshin Impact
Ryo; Devilman Crybaby
Venti; Genshin Impact
Bennett; Genshin Impact
Diluc; Genshin Impact

Saiki; The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

5.4K 176 207
By virtual-luvr

Sleepover

Pairing: Saiki x Reader

Pronouns: he/him; male reader

Content: one bed trope, fluff, confession

Description: late night confessions in bed

Notes: finished season 1 and I'm in love with him so I had to

-----------------------------

As the door clicks open you hear a loud screech from inside, smiling nervously you peak through and see where the screech came from.

Soon enough the door blows wide open and a dark haired woman squeezes you like there's no tommorow.

"Im so glad my little Kusuo has a boyfriend! Never in a million years was I expecting this, I always hoped he had some special romance in high school. You look so dreamy I bet everyone at school is all over you im so glad you chose Kusuo!!"

She hugs you with the strengths of all gods combined and jumps and down, you had met before but she's been awfully strange for a bit now.

Especially with the fact that you aren't Kusuo's boyfriend

.

.

.

Yet.

You give her a soft smile as she puts you down, ignoring the boyfriend part. Instead you send a wave towards Saiki who's behind the wall staring at the events that unfolded.

He notices your stare and walks away, probably to his bedroom.

Soon another finger sprints down the hallway towards you and Saiki's mother.

"Its so nice to see you again, it seems like you and Kusuo are such good friends cant wait to have you again. Have fun today boys! Must get going I have such a handful of work to do" and just as fast as he had come in, now he's gone.

Saiki's mother has a big smile set on her face, she looked so incredibly happy at the moment.

"You boys let me know if you need anything okay? I have snacks, cakes, coffee jelly, oo and drinks- !"

You let her keep talking for a bit before cutting her off as you knew how excited she gets and gave her a polite thank you before taking your shoes off and walking towards Saiki's room.

Pressing your knuckles to the door before getting ready to knock and ask if you could come in, it opens on it own.

"Its nice to see you again Saiki, I'm glad we get to spend some time together"

Setting your bag on the floor, you sit yourself on the end of his bed as he shuffles towards his TV.

He nods his head as an answer to what you said before sitting down infront of his shelf and starts to look through some of his video games.

After a while of him shuffling through his video games you stand up and go sit down beside him. Sitting shoulder to shoulder, occasionally bumping against eachother a bit as you both look through the games together.

'Hes really warm' you thought, oblivious to the fact that he can hear your thoughts.

A small smile is set on your face as you get to enjoy some quality time with Saiki, he only looks back at you for a bit before going back to choosing a game.

The reason it was taking him so long was the fact that, even though almost all of them were incredibly old maybe even boring games, he still had a long selection. And as they were old, not many were actually able to be played with more then one player.

So you both say there for a while looking through the list before you were able to find one that was suitable for both your tastes, and was multi-player. 

The two of you grab separate controllers before sitting back down together again, shoulder to shoulder, and starting up the game.

It was a fun game, it might have been an oldie but at least it's more of a classic right? You teased Saiki when he died and he just grumbled under his breath, nudging you when you died as a sign of teasing you too.

Soon enough you guys had finish the whole video game and it was night out. There was no longer any sun out and rain started to hit the window in Saiki's room.

Your stomachs grumble and you both look at eachother, you tilt your head to the side as Saiki thinks.

"Do you want popcorn?"

Nodding up and down rapidly you both stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

Saiki gets a bowl as you look for the popcorn. As you grab it you go back towards the microwave and standing behind Saiki, awfully close.

He slinks down towards the microwave as he mentally panics, even if he expected it there wasn't much he could do to stop you from doing it, he didnt exactly mind it either.

You stay close to him as the popcorn gets made, you barely even noticed, or at least you acted you didn't.

When the popcorn was done you both walked over to the living room and picking out a movie, he'd already seen it a bunch of times because of his parents but you wanted to watch it so he went with it.

Before starting out the movie you let out a gasp, "Saiki I forgot to give you this, here, I brought you some coffee jelly as a thank you gist for letting me sleep over"

He almost lets a tear slip, his eyes widen a little before he grabs the coffee jelly from your hands and slips a small thank you.

You both ate as you watched the movie, both of Saikis parents silently lurking behind a wall tears forming in their eyes as they sniffle and smile at the two of you.

The movie ends and the two of you cleaned and freshened up, then go back to Saiki's room.

You look around the room and notice a slight problem. They had no left over beds or inflatable ones either. Now what were you going to do. You were close with Saiki but you never knew how Saiki felt about being so close you in a bed.

Saiki knew exactly what you were thinking, litteraly, and let out a sigh.

"We can sleep in the bed together, it's fine. Unless you mind?"

"No no no, I don't mind at all really. It's fine by me"

He nods before getting into the bed, giving you a good amount of space as he stares at the wall.

You let out a shaky sigh before grabbing the sheets on the bed and get in.

Saiki could hear your heart beating rapidly, even his own was acting different then normal.

He tried his best to fall asleep but nothing worked. You shuffle a bit and try to get comftorable but nothing worked for you either.

At some point you both turn towards eachother and stare at eachother in a bit of shock, not expecting to meet eachothers eyes.

"Uhm Saiki i-"

"Call me Kusuo" He interupts you

"What?" You say, not expecting him to tell you that.

"Call me Kusuo. You don't have to call me Saiki, we're friends after all right?"

His words make you think, in your mind you wanted to be more then friends, and now he knew that.

It actually makes Kusuo smile.

"Kusuo I need to tell you something"

He already knew what you were going to say but he still wanted to hear you say it, so he lets out a hum as a sign to tell you to keep going.

"I don't want to be, just friends. I want to be more then that and I think even your mom wants that too-"

Kusou flicks your forehead playfully, making you backtrack and go back to what you actually wanted to say.

"What I mean is, I like you"

Kusuou stares at you with a small smile on his face, he probably hadn't even noticed, and it wasn't something you saw often from him.

The silence was loud but wasn't there for long, Kusuo had read your mind and heard something that made him happier then he's been in a while.

'I really wanna kiss him right now'

He strings his hands in your hair and leans in, closing the gap between you and kissing you.

Not too much but not any less, you sigh into the kiss and almost sink into the bed. You were so relieved he liked you back, and while Kusuo didn't show it much, he was just as relieved and happy as you.

After all, the only reason his mother called you his boyfriend was because he was only mentioning you.

[1434 words; sep/30/21]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 127K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
16.9K 115 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
9.7K 117 101
[COMPLETE] Welcome to this collection of one-shots (+ᶜᴴᴬᵀᶠᴵᶜ). 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘✔️ 𝚂𝚎𝚒𝚓𝚘𝚑✔️ 𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚖𝚊 ✔️ 𝙵𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚘̄𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒 ✔️ 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚛�...