Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Clubs=Bad News
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Better now
Arrested
Date nights
Flowers From an Ex
Hangover
Just a threat
Party invitation
 Collaboration
Just Believe Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Mine

3.4K 80 31
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa PoV

I made a call to Lauren and we decided to push our song for 2 months. I want to make Jennie happy and I see that me working with Lauren is making her upset.

So I'm working on my song perfect instead. I've already completed the song and the music video I have no idea. Me, Bambam and Seulgi are at the studio coming up with ideas.

Bambam: we can get Lee Shin-ae. Who was in the Better Now video and you can do a love song vibe because perfect is a pretty romantic song.

I nod

Lisa: I like that we should do that.

Seulgi taps her pen on the table.

Seulgi: before you make the video though what if you preform it? You rented out that restaurant for all of us next week, why don't you preform the song there. We can record it. Or Instagram live.

Bambam claps

Bambam: we'll post a clip on Our account. It's good promo for the song. We can't spoil all of it.

I smile

Lisa: maybe I can sing the song to Jennie.

Seulgi and Bambam are in Awh.

Seulgi: that'll be so romantic Lisa.

Bambam playfully nudges me

Bambam: cheesy Lisa is the best Lisa.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: you two are jerks, I just want to prove to Jennie I've changed.

Seulgi pats me on the shoulder

Seulgi: after this she'll not doubt it, then you can make the music video with Lauren after the perfect music video.

I nod

Lisa: I really love Jennie guys, I just hope she likes it.

Jennie PoV

I came back from work, I took Ella with me because I wanted to spend the day with her.

Irene: you're back, we thought it were our lovers.

Irene and Rosé pout

Jisoo: stop being babies.

Jisoo and V were cuddled up on the couch

Rosé: easy for you, your boyfriend is here.

I chuckle

Jennie: hey how do you think me and Ella feel we haven't seen daddy all day, do you miss dada Ella?

Ella nods

Ella: dada... where... dada

I kiss Ella on her cute cheeks.

Jisoo: thought you only call her that when she's inside you?

I widen my eyes at Jisoo

Jennie: Jisoo my daughter is right here.

Jisoo rolls her eyes

Jisoo: Jennie she's distracted by the gummy's Rosé is eating.

She's right but that doesn't mean Ella is having any.

Ella: mama, gummy... gummy

Ella was about to make her way to Rosé but I stopped her putting her on the couch as I sat next to her.

Jennie: no baby... you can have a treat after you eat some fruit.

Ella shakes her head and pouts, with her arms crossed.

Ella: no! Mama... gummy

I sigh

Jennie: mama said not yet Ella.

Ella: ok... phone mama.

I give Ella my phone and she watches YouTube on it.

We here the door open and then close. Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi walk in. They've come back from the studio.

Bambam pecks Rosé on the lips

Rosé; yay you're home.

They cuddle on couch like V and Jisoo. Seulgi sits next to Irene and puts her arm around her, she pecks her lips too.

Seulgi: you miss me as much as that over there.

Motioning over to Bamsé and Irene nods

Irene: much more.

Irene pecks Seulgi multiple times.

Lisa: my little princess

Lisa kisses Ella making her laugh. Then she stood in front of me and takes her jacket off putting it behind me somewhere. I was just watching her from my seat. That was kind of hot.

Lisa: come here.

Lisa says as she opens her arms for me. I got up and went into her arms.

She squeezes me, I hear her take a deep breath before pulling away a little so she can see my face. She put her hands on my butt. She wasn't grabbing my butt she just placed her hands there.

Lisa: how's my beautiful Queen?

I feel myself blushing.

Jennie: even more great now you're here.

I can feel Lisa changing and I'm so in love with her, she actually is interested in me and how I am. She never asks me these sort of things before. All she cares about then is parties and her music and groupies, but for the first time in a long time she is interested in my day. Just me.

Lisa: really, how's work?

I shrug

Jennie: same boring meetings. I was just watching the clock and looking after Ella.

Lisa places a kiss on my neck.

Lisa: you're such an amazing mother.

I blush with all the compliments.

Jennie: so cheesy Lisa.

I fall into a trance with her eyes, she's so dreamy to me.

Lisa: thought you liked it. Me being cheesy?

I nod

Jennie: I do, I like it a lot sweet face.

Lisa looks at her Rolex

Lisa: it's still quite early do you want to go out, Ella has fallen asleep.

I look at Ella and she has indeed fallen asleep.

I take my phone away from her and she's still peaceful.

Jennie: I'll take her to her bedroom.

Lisa smiles at me and pecks my lips before I head upstairs with Ella in my arms. I gently put Ella on her bed. I put the baby monitor on so the guys downstairs can see if Ella wakes up. This new monitor has a camera so I can see if Ella is safe.

I walk back down the stairs and I see everyone watching a movie except for my Lisa who was on her phone. I gave the baby monitor to Bambam. Bambam nods and puts it in front of them on the table so they can all see the monitor.

Lisa: right kids behave while mommy and daddy are out.

Rosé throws a pillow at Lisa.

Jisoo: ew don't call yourself our daddy.

V, Irene, Bambam and Seulgi just laugh.

Irene: just go on your date guys before Rosé throws something harder at Lisa's head.

I nod as I drag Lisa outside with me.

Lisa opens the car door for me. I got inside and then Lisa got into the drivers seat.

Jennie: where are we going?

Lisa starts the car and shrugs, please don't take me out to dinner to a fancy restaurant I need to wear something else for that.

Lisa: I just want some alone time with you, I was planning we can go to the studio and have some down time.

I nod and smile.

Jennie: sounds nice honey.

I'm so in-love with her. I place my hand on Lisa's hand while she was driving and she held my hand while she was still driving. I found it cute.

When we got to the studio...

I take a seat on the couch and Lisa follows me.

Jennie: how's the music? You going to make the video with her?

I'm speaking about Lauren I'm still jealous of her. Lisa shakes her head at me.

Lisa: I've moved that until next month, I'm working on a different song right now.

I sigh in relief

Jennie: so you aren't making a video with her just yet.

Lisa nods.

Lisa: I want you to be happy. In order to do that I need you to be on my side with this and trust me 100%.

I pout

Jennie: I understand but it's hard for me when you cheated on me once before.

Lisa sighs looking down

Lisa: I know it's going to be hard, I'm not going to hurt you again because I want to see you smile and be happy with me, all I ever want is us to be us again, I'll do anything to fix it.

I smile

Jennie: I love you Lisa.

Lisa places a kiss on my hand.

Lisa: I love you more.

I shake my head.

Lisa: what do you think about us? Shall we have another baby?

I shift in my seat, shoot we're having the future talk. Never thought she'll want another baby.

Jennie: I want to have a wedding, walk down the isle in a beautiful wedding dress before having another baby.

Lisa eyes widen.

Lisa: do you see yourself getting married to me?

I nod my head slowly and Lisa smiles

Jennie: I've never pictured anyone else Lisa.

Lisa pecks my lips, she caresses my thigh.

Lisa: when the time is right, I'll marry you Jennie Kim Manoban.

I blush, she's making me so happy right now.

Jennie: you mean it Lisa?

Lisa nods taking my hand towards her lips and kisses my knuckles.

Lisa: with my whole heart Jen and I want another baby with you, hopefully it will be a boy.

Lisa smirks.

Jennie: if we have a boy he's going to be a good boy.

Lisa nods

Lisa: he'll be great I can take him to his first club...

I cut her off

Jennie: no Lisa, if we have a boy we aren't going to raise him to be a fuck boy who disrespects women or his partners.

Lisa nods

Lisa: sorry I just always wanted to have another kid but this time we'll do it all together.

I smile

Jennie: I would love to see that Lisa, in our future.

I bring Lisa for a kiss and Lisa moans as she deepens it. She slowly lays me down and she goes on top of me.

Lisa: I'll put a baby in you right now.

I chuckle as Lisa was getting horny. She kisses down my neck making me moan.

Jennie: calm down honey, wait until we get home,

Lisa sighs and as she sits up, I sit up to but Lisa pulls me into a hug.

Lisa: sad Lili

I play with her short hair as she brings me closer to sit on her lap.

Jennie: baby don't be sad Nini is here.

Lisa chuckles and starts to tickle me making me go into a fit of laughter.

Jennie: Lisa... stop... Lisa

Lisa stops and I catch my breath.

Lisa: can't believe you're mine.

I turn my face to her

Jennie: please stay Mine Lisa, just Mine.

///////////

What'll happen next?

I know this chapter is a little boring but there's more to come so stay reading, it'll take me awhile to update.

Do you think Lisa and Jennie relationship is changing for better?

💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 11.4K 47
The family life of Lisa and Jennie Manoban together with their son Lucas and their baby Lily. Already sealed the deal but still kicking each other's...
65.8K 2.4K 29
Jennie Kim is broke. Her parents cut off all funding when she dropped out of medical school, and graduate school is expensive. A full-time nanny job...
700K 19.2K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
98.7K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...