[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Impulsive [18+] - 21.

27.9K 576 175
By jungkakes

A/N THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 

Jungkook tugged you out of the bedroom and held your hand tightly in his as you both walked down the stairs. You caught a glimpse of some of the members in the living room as you came down the steps and you immediately diverted your gaze. You stared hard at the steps as you walked down them before staring at your socks as you trailed next to Jungkook to the front door.

Ah, the infamous walk of shame.

You've been down this walk a few times but it felt all the more awkward now knowing it wasn't a bunch of frat boys you were walking past.

It was BTS.

Well, they were kind of like a bunch of fraternity brothers from those times you saw them in the club. But the difference was, they were beautiful, charming and friendly. Not a bunch of losers trying to get hammered and peel anyones panties off.

Their duality made you realize that they were all a very methodical bunch of men. Seeing them now sprawled out over each other in the living room watching tv and eating snacks made them look like regular men just hanging out. But at the club, they were a whole different breed.

It was sexy.

They can turn the charm and sex appeal on and off easily.

You had to remind yourself to Google them when you were alone and watch a music video or something.

Jungkook ignored their faces as he walked past them, shielding you with his wide frame so they wouldn't look at you,

"I'm sleeping at Y/N's tonight." He muttered under his breath to them as you both avoided them and Taehyung laughed,

"You do that." You heard Taehyung say and you blushed intensely.

"Have a good night, Y/N. Take care of our little Kookie." Jimin circled the corner from the kitchen, a glass of wine in his hand with a devious grin across his face.

You shoved your feet into your sneakers and grabbed your purse and shopping bags that were left at the door before turning around to look at Jimin.

Jungkook's body was wide enough to be a wall, making it difficult to even see Jimin. He was blocking you while you bent to put your shoes on and grab your stuff. Arms crossed over his chest and facing the others with a straight face. His back was to you but you could feel his stoic expression from a mile away. 

He was like a security guard.

Was he really that protective?

You peeked at Jimin over Jungkook's shoulder, your hand gently resting in the middle of Jungkook's back, rubbing his back slowly. You felt him ease under your touch and he pulled away, turning back from Jimin.

Your eyes crinkled as you gave Jimin a small smile,

"Thank you, Jiminie..." You cringed when you said his nickname, but he insisted that was what you should call him.

Jungkook turned around and grabbed the handle of the door, twisting it open and grabbing your hand.

You tried to smile at the other's now that you were in full view of them. You halted at the door and gave Jungkook a look before you turned your attention to the boys in the room,

"Have a good night, Y/N." The honey skinned one that greeted you earlier nodded his head to you with a beautiful dimpled smile, "I hope we will see each other again."

You smiled, remembering his name, "You too, Namjoon. And the rest of you gentleman as well." You smiled at them.

The boys gave you smiles and smirks as they watched you before Jungkook clicked his tongue and pulled you out of the door.

You looked up at Jungkook as he walked you to the car, he was quiet, jaw clenched lightly.

He opened the door for you and you slid into the car, catching a glance at two of the members standing by the window and peeking at you two through the curtains.

You blushed a bit and Jungkook caught them too, giving them the finger before huffing as he got into the car.

He was still silent and you sighed, turning to him and placing your hand onto his arm. You squeezed his arm lightly before trailing your fingers down to his hand, resting over his fingers that were already on the gear shift.

"Jungkook. What's the matter."

He sighed, engine turning over and starting with a purr before he looked over at you, fingers lacing with yours.

"Why do you have to be so nice to them?"

"Because they're your family."

"I don't like it. I don't know why it makes me mad when someone talks or looks at you."

You sighed before leaning your head back against the seat. You bit your lower lip, a fit of giggles bubbling in your throat as you looked down at your interlaced fingers,

"You're cute."

Jungkook looked at you as you laughed and he turned his head to you,

"What?"

You shook your head, letting go of his hand to pull your seatbelt over you,

"Did you forget everything that happened in your room just now?" You asked and he grunted in response, putting the car in reverse and driving out of the neighbourhood.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook's mumbled, lips pressed into a line after a long minute of driving, his light dimples showing up on his cheeks.

You sighed, reaching over and running your fingers through his soft hair, nails raking gently over his scalp,

"You need to relax."

"It's hard to relax."

"Why?"

He slowed to a red light and looked over at you, biting over his lower lip,

"I just realized I have to leave in two days."

You frowned, shaking your head before moving your fingers from his hair to your lap as you felt him reaching over to hold your thigh,

"Let's talk about that when we get home, okay?" You nodded before feeling your phone vibe in your purse. "Fuck." You mumbled as you pulled it out. It was your friends calling. You quickly answered the call and closed your eyes, leaning your head back and pinching the bridge of your nose as you explained to them you're okay. You didn't explain to them why you vanished. You told them something came up and you had to leave. Luckily for you they didn't pry but tomorrow you knew they were going to corner you and force you to tell them what happened. 

"I'll see you girls tomorrow, okay?" You smiled into the phone after talking to them for a minute before ending the call.

Jungkook was silent as he listened to you talk to your friends. You didn't mention to them that you were out with him and he wasn't sure why but it bothered him a bit. He slowed to your house and parked in the driveway behind your car, getting out of the car after he shut it off and grabbing your shopping bags for you from the backseat.

You slid out of the car, skipping up the driveway. You were so happy to see the front doors of your house. You pulled your keys out and unlocked the door, stepping inside with Jungkook at your heels behind you. You kicked your shoes off and tucked them neatly to the side before hanging your keys up.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook suddenly asked as he shut the door behind him. Tossing his keys and wallet onto your entryway table.

"Of course. What is it?" You walked quickly through the house to the kitchen, turning the lights on.

"Why do you smell like smoke?" He asked, eyebrow raising as he looked at you.

You paused, turning around to look at him before swallowing hard,

"I shared a cigarette with Jimin. I called him to talk when I found out about your.. uh.. band..." You mumbled, biting over your lower lip.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his forehead as he looked at you. His hands went to his hips and he looked down at you disapprovingly,

"Why am I not surprised." He shook his head, "I can't even make you stay away from him now. This is so annoying."

You wanted to laugh when you looked at him. He looked like a disappointed father.

"Just don't smoke again, Y/N. Not with him either." He nodded, hands still at his hips.

"Okay, dad." You rolled your eyes before feeling your stomach grumble.

"It's daddy."  He mused with a smirk. 

"Shut up."

You were supposed to have lunch with your friends but they decided to shop first and then you ditched them so you were pretty much about to eat your own stomach from hunger.

You opened your pantry and looked inside, Jungkook leaned against the kitchen counter as he watched you. You grabbed a handful of nuts and started shovelling them into your mouth as you looked at him.

"And how come you didn't tell your friends you were with me?" He asked, tilting his head.

You stopped chewing, swallowing hard before brushing your hands off and shutting the pantry,

"Was I supposed to say I was with you?" You asked, exiting the kitchen to the stairs.

"I was hoping you would." He followed you as you walked to the stairs.

"They wouldn't believe me." You nodded as you climbed up the steps and headed to the bathroom, flipping the light on.

He followed behind you closely, stopping by the sink counter. His arms crossed over his chest as he looked at you,

"What makes you say that?"

You unzipped your jacket and looked at him as you slid it off your body,

"Do you know how I found out you're a celebrity? I was waiting in a lineup and your face came onto the screen." You nodded, hands grabbing the hem of your top and tugging it over your head, your eyes on his as you undressed in front of him.

"And you know what my friend asked me? Who was my favourite. I had no answer obviously because I was about to have a heart attack. And you know what she said? 'Jungkook's my favorite. I'd throw it back for him'" You continued with a cringe, reaching for your tights, slowly pulling them down.

Jungkook looked away, biting over his lower lip and trying not to react to you undressing in front of him. His shoulders slumped a bit as he listened to you. He finally looked at you and frowned,

"I wish you didn't find out like that.. I always forget that my face is everywhere." He nodded, walking over to you and cupping your cheeks, looking down into your eyes, "I can't imagine how you felt.. I feel like shit for not saying anything to you.. I just... I don't know, Y/N. My thoughts are all over the place. I know we have to hide but I don't know how to keep us a secret." He sighed, thumbs caressing your cheeks as he held your face.

"You'll have to figure it out, Jungkook. For our sake. But for now... take a shower with me. I'm tired and hungry." You nodded with a light smile, tugging him over to you, "Stop worrying, okay?"

Inside you were dying. You were beyond worried. You didn't even know yourself how this would workout. But you were too exhausted to think right now.

He chewed on his lower lip and sighed, nodding as he leaned down to give your lips a gentle kiss, "Let's shower and then I'll make you something to eat."

"You can cook?"

"Why do you sound shocked?"

"I don't know. You just seem like someone that would set fire to a kitchen." You pulled away from him and giggled as you tugged your panties off before reaching behind you and unclasping your bra, tugging it off you and then pulling your socks off as well, tossing them into your laundry hamper.

Jungkook's snorted at your retort but he didn't respond as his gaze was fixated on you, eyes trailing over your body. He was glad you were comfortable enough to undress in front of him. But he couldn't stop his thoughts from becoming dirty as he watched you.

You were like a drug to him. When he was away from you, he felt as though he was having withdrawals. He wondered if you felt the same for him too.

He grabbed the ends of his sweater and tugged it over his head before sliding out of his sweats and boxers. You leaned down and grabbed his clothes off the floor with a smile, tossing them into the laundry as well,

"Um. I washed those clothes you let me wear after that night... at the club. I kept them for a time like this.. so I'll just wash these ones you were wearing and keep them... just in case you come back." You bit your lower lip and nodded as you stared up at him, eyes trailing over his built frame.

What was he like 10% body fat?

He was basically a man with muscle, tattoos, piercings and the most adorable face you've ever seen. 

You never had a type but here he was, checking off all the imaginary boxes. 

Looking at him made you start to throb between your legs.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed. He didn't think that far yet. He didn't even remeber to grab extra clothes. He just wanted to get out of that house before everyone started roasting him. 

You already had his clothes kept for him and were planning on doing his laundry too? He didn't know why that made him so happy.

He nodded to you with a smile, walking over to you and sliding his strong arms around your waist, pressing you gently against the counter as he gazed down at you.

He knew you were tired but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to be with you (and in you) as much as he could.

"Kookie.." You mumbled as you looked back at him, reaching up to hold into his shoulder. Your eyelids fluttered, leaning into him as he closed the space between the two of you.

Your core ached as he got closer to you and you took a deep breath, reaching up and cupping his cheek as he leaned in to kiss you,

"I'll be quick, I promise." He whispered into your mouth as he kissed you and you moaned softly, kissing him back slowly. You pulled back and shook your head as you looked up at him,

"Don't be quick. Take your time with me." You whispered and Jungkook took a breath, hands moving from your waist to your cheeks, holding your face in his hands as he kissed you again. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss as he kept you pressed flush against the counter.

You kissed him back instantly and pushed your tongue into his mouth. You could feel his erection pressing against your thigh. He was throbbing. He groaned against your lips, tongue swirling slowly with yours before he pulled away, looking deep into your eyes.

"Are you sure you're not too tired, honey?"

"I'm sure..." You exhaled softly, nodding several times before you turned around, facing the mirror, "I want to watch you fuck me too." You whispered, staring at him through the reflection. "I want to remember everything so when you're gone, I won't be needy." You nodded, watching him as he slid his arms around your waist from behind

You were soaked already. You could feel the wetness basically about to drip down your thighs.

You turned your head and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed you slowly, reaching up with his freehand and cupping your chin, licking into your mouth. He pushed his tongue into your mouth, swirling his tongue with yours slowly before carefully making you bend over the counter, mumbling softly to you, 

"I'll take good care of you and make sure you never forget a thing, honey." 

You gripped the edge of the counter, putting your leg up onto it while your other foot planted firmly onto the marble floor. You leaned forward, back arching before biting your lower lip as you watched him through the mirror,

"How did I ever get so lucky?" You whispered breathlessly as you stared at him, your head already becoming cloudy.

You couldn't think it enough. He was perfect. You've never had an ideal type. You just liked what you liked but now that you thought of it...

Jungkook is the perfect man.

"I'm the lucky one." Jungkook whispered, looking back at you through the mirror before he leaned down, kissing your shoulder gently before moving your hair back, pressing soft kisses to your neck as your head tilted to the side.

You watched his reflection as he kissed over your skin, treating you as though you were the most delicate flower on the planet. You bit down over your lower lip, eyelashes fluttering. You watched him as he kissed across your shoulder again then down your back before leaning back up, his chest pressing against your back.

Your head tilted back, resting along his broad shoulder as you watched him closely. One hand went to your hip and the other guided his length to your entry.

You took a deep breath, pressing back against him as you felt him poking into your entrace. Your lips parted and your eyes flashed to your reflection in the mirror. 

Who are you? 

Your hair was a mess but your skin was glowing. Your cheeks were flushed, skin glistening and on fire as you waited for him to enter you. 

You're beautiful. 

Your gaze travelled to Jungkook. His wide chest heaved as his eyes trailed over your body. 

He was the most glorious sight to see. 

"Please.." You whispered, your voice coming out in a soft whine. Jungkook smirked lightly, one hand running up your back to fist into the back of your hair, wrapping your locks around his wrist as he held you in place, his cock slowly pushing into you. 

You groaned, almost falling forward but he held you balanced with his grip in your hair. Your eyes closed for a moment, relishing in the feeling of his thick member filling you up. It was a delightful feeling. You moaned his name out softly, eyes opening and flashing to the mirror. 

His hand was on your hip, nails digging into your skin as he filled you up. He waited for you to give him the okay to move before he started to thrust in and out of you. The angle made his cock twitch almost instantly. He was so deep inside of you, he was afraid it would hurt you but hearing your moans confirmed it was safe to fuck the life out of you. 

And that he did. 

His hold in your hair and on your hip never wavered as he plunged himself in and out of you, filling you up deep everytime. You moaned quietly, realizing you were both in the comfort of your home now and you can make as much noise as you wanted. You smiled as he moved in and out of you at the same slow but deep tempo. 

You couldn't explain the feeling. You didn't think you've ever felt like this before. Every move he made felt as if he was snatching your soul. 

He couldn't lie, he was struggling to keep it together. Sometimes he felt as if he was going to release right away the second he entered you. Feeling your tight walls clenching around him everytime he filled you up was marvelous. He was beginning to think you were made just for him. He stole a glance at you through the mirror and groaned, cock throbbing inside of you before he leaned down, the hand in your hair moving to the front of your neck. He pulled you up against his chest and leaning over, lips at your ear,

"Look at yourself, honey. Look at how beautiful you are with my cock inside of you." He growled lowly into your ear, kissing over the shell of your ear before biting onto your ear lobe. 

You let him pull you up, arching your back and meeting him with his thrusts. You moaned every time he pushed back into you, the feeling was astounding. It made you gasp for air. Goosebumps lined your skin. You reached up, hands at your chest and massaging your breasts as his thrusts continued. They were unrelenting. He knew how to make you see stars everytime. Your eyes followed his to the mirror, watching him as he spoke before looking at yourself, swallowing hard, 

"I can only see you, J.K." 

You nodded as you spoke, eyes going back to this beautiful man behind you. You gripped the counter, back arching as your head tipped to the side. He grunted and leaned down, lips at the side of your neck when your head tilted. He kissed along your skin, nipping at your skin before tracing his tongue over the areas he bit into. 

Jungkook pulled away from your neck, gaze falling onto the mirror in front of the two of you. The way you said his name made his stomach clench. He admired the way your lips parted and spilled out nothing but moans and whimpers. 

"You're going to cum when I tell you to, okay?" Jungkook muttered to you, setting a rhythm with his thrusts. He licked over his lower lip, eyes on yours through the mirror as he rolled his hips into you, hips striking your ass as he started to unravel. 

"Fuck.. okay.. yes." You breathed out when he instructed you. You nodded, eager to do whatever he wanted of you. You reached behind you, head tilting back and finding his lips. You crashed your lips against his, kissing him hungrily as you felt him pounding you. You could feel your walls contracting around him, your vision starting to go blurry. 

"Now, baby. Cum for me." Jungkook commanded you, making leg trembling thrusts into you. He thrusted at a brutal pace, becoming more and more erratic. He could feel his stomach pooling with heat, counting down the seconds before he would release too. He grunted, meeting your lips and kissing you back. He was panting as sweat trailed down his neck. The veins on his forearms prominent from his grip on you. 

You gasped softly, skin prickling as you started to lose composure. You shuddered, letting out a shaky breath as your vision blurred again. Your knees buckled and you fell forward as you came, your head dropping back against Jungkook's shoulder as you cried his name out. You moaned his name as you trembled, tears in your eyes as you kept thanking him over and over for letting you cum. 

"That's my girl." He praised you as you came, leaning over and kissing you shoulder softly. His hips were still moving in you as you rode your peak out before he made another deep thrust into you. 

The heat spread over his skin as his length twitched inside of you. He bucked his hips, head dropping forward onto your shoulder and groaning your name lowly as he emptied himself into you, filling you up with his cum. "Fuck, Y/N." He breathed heavily, hair hanging over his eyes and sticking to his forehead as he savored the feeling before he composed himself. 

Now, he was exhausted. 

You purred softly as he filled you up, biting over your lower lip as you felt him inside of you. You were so sensitive, your clit throbbing as you slowly pulled yourself off his length. You shakily turned around to face him, struggling to catch your breath. You reached up, pulling him down and pressing your lips against his, giving him a passionate kiss. You could feel his cum trickling down your leg and you moaned into his mouth, hands on his chest and nails digging into his skin before you pulled back, looking up at him. 

"Shower. Now." 

Jungkook's hands went to your waist to hold you up as you turned around and he smirked lightly, returning the kiss before resting his forehead against yours as you looked up at him. He chuckled softly, nodding before pulling back from you. He took your hand and made sure you were okay to walk, letting you get into the shower first. 

You slumped against the shower wall after turning the water on. You let it heat up before reaching out and testing before standing under the steamy water. You felt Jungkook's body against yours from behind, his arms wrapped around you as you both stood under the water for a long minute. You hummed softly, turning around in his grasp and admiing the way he looked with the water beads trailing down his athletic body. 

You were going to miss him so much. 

He helped you get cleaned up and washed your hair for you before you did the same for him. Once you finished showering, he wrapped a towel around his body before stepping out of the shower. He got you a towel and wrapped it around you before taking your hand and helping you out of the shower. You smiled at him, thankful for him taking care of you. You leaned into his side as he walked you both out of the bathroom. 

You plopped down onto the bed in your towel after drying off and watched him closely, biting over your lower lip, 

"What are we, Jungkook?" You asked suddenly as you watched him look into your drawers, tugging out an oversized shirt for you. 

"What do you want us to be, Y/N?" Jungkook asked as he came over to you, bunching the shirt up and pulling it over your head. 

You looked at him as you pushed your arms through the sleeves and then pulled the shirt down, getting off the bed and grabbing a pair of panties from your drawers, pulling them on as you thought, "I don't know." 

Jungkook chuckled, reaching for the clothes you left for him. He slid the sweatpants on, going full commando as his boxers were put into your laundry. He grabbed his t-shirt and sniffed it before inhaling the fresh laundry scent then pulling it on over his head,

"I know what I want you to be." 

"And what's that?" You looked at him as you patted some of your night cream onto your skin. 

"My girlfriend." 

You laughed, heat creeping up your neck before you sighed softly, shaking your wet hair out before slinging it in a towel, "Let's just take it slow. There's no rush." 

Jungkook frowned a bit. He didn't want to take anything slow. He wanted to put you in his suitcase and take you back with him to Korea. He wanted to make you quit school or transfer schools to Korea if you wanted. He was willing to do anything for you if that would make you stay with him. But he knew better than to try and force you into something you or him might not be ready for. 

"Come, let's go eat." He forced a smile and held his hand out to you. You smiled and took his hand, letting him tug you out of the room. 

... 

You sat onto the stool at the kitchen island, eyes on his broad back as he made you dinner. You picked up your phone and unlocked it, scrolling through instagram feed, munching on the apple he cut up for you to have as a snack while he cooked. 

"Are you gonna show me what you bought at the mall?" Jungkook asked as he glanced at the bunch of shopping bags you left on the counter. 

You shook your head with a smile, 

"Nope. It's for a party tomorrow." 

Jungkook frowned, plating a simple stir fry he made for you and setting it down in front of you as he spoke, "Aren't you coming to my party?" He poked a fork into your plate, "I told you I had to attend a party, didn't I?" Jungkook genuinely didn't remember if he asked you to go to the party with him and now he was sad that you might not go. 

"Yes, you did. It's the same party. I think my friend is fucking one of your manager's because she got us into the party too." 

"So are you going as my date or theirs?" 

You pursed your lips, shoveling food into your mouth as you thought. You hummed, raising your eyebrow before swallowing, 

"Yours, of course. I'll still see my friends there so it's cool." You nodded, another forkful of food going into your mouth, "You're a good cook by the way." You smiled, feeling sad that you never let him cook for you before. 

He smiled as he washed the dishes, "I can treat you so good, Y/N." He mumbled with a nod. 

You stood up after polishing off your plate and took it to the sink, pressing a gentle kiss to Jungkook's cheek as you placed the plate into the sink for him, "You already do." 

Jungkook picked up the plate and sighed, shaking his head as he looked down, "I can treat you even better." 

You sighed, arms wrapping around him from behind and pressing your face into his back, inhaling his scent before shaking your head, 

"I'm scared." 

The dishes were finished and Jungkook turned around in your grasp, wiping his hands with a towel before folding it up neatly and placing it onto the counter. His back rested against the counter as he looked down at you, 

"What are you scared of?" 

"Everything." You mumbled, pulling away and grabbing your phone. You walked over into the living room and sat down onto the couch, pulling your legs to your chest as you unwrapped your damp hair from the towel, shaking your hair out to let it air dry. 

Jungkook followed you into the living room after cleaning the kitchen up and took a seat on the couch with you, big arms wrapping around your frame and pulling you against him. He reached up and stroked through your damp hair, pressing a kiss to your forehead as he spoke, 

"Can you please try with me, Y/N?" 

You sighed, "It's been years since my last relationship, Jungkook. My ex was a good to me but he was liar. He hid his life from me." You nodded, eyes meeting his, "He wooed me. Bought me gifts, took me on dates. Paid for my apartment and even bought me a car. All while having a wife and kids at the same time." You looked away, pressing your lips together, "I loved him but he ruined me. I didn't want to love again after him." 

Jungkook nodded as he listened to you, fingers moving from your hair to your back, rubbing your back slowly before speaking, "I assure you, I don't have anyone else, Y/N. It's just you. You're the only one I want." He nodded, cupping your cheeks and making you look at him, "I can't ask you to come to Korea with me because I know you won't.. so all I'm asking right now is for you to try. Let me show you what love is supposed to be like." 

"You're going to show me love from an ocean away? What are you going to do? Fly to me everyday?" You sighed, leaning into his touch as you studied his expressions, trying to read his face. 

Jungkook's jaw flexed and he bit over his lower lip before mumbling, "I'll figure it out, Y/N. Just give me a chance. And if it doesn't work, I'll let you go." 

He hoped he'd never have to let you go. But if there came a reason that you believed you would not be able to be in a relationship with him, he'd let you be. 

You watched him, studying the way he spoke to you. You could tell he was just as clueless as you were but it all felt so right. Being with him felt so right. Being away from him would be hard but maybe it could work. You didn't have the slightest idea about his career. You didn't know how his schedule worked. Hell, you didn't even know there was a time difference. But you wanted to make it work. 

You were going to try for him. 

Something about Jungkook made you want to do the best for him. You wanted to be with him through his sucess and reach all the highs with him in your career and his own. Yes, you loved him but there was a lot to learn about him. You wanted to get to know him inside and out. 

You couldn't believe you went from hating love and avoiding any sort of relationship if it wasn't business related to falling head over heels in love with a man that was only supposed to be your customer. 

You were terrified. Delighted. Confused. 

In love. 

You nodded, exhaling softly as you looked up at Jungkook. Your heart was swelling in relief, excitement and nervousness. This was either going to make you the happiest you've ever been or kill you. You leaned up to him, guiding his face to yours and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before mumbling, 

"Alright, Jungkook. I'll try." 

You could only hope this doesn't break your heart in the end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
206 20 9
๐ŸงกSorry if there's some mistakes in the story, my main language is not English but I'll try my best๐Ÿงก โค๏ธThis story is based completely out of my imag...
23.2K 1.6K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
12.6K 893 10
๐‹๐”๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป...