بےنظاہ عشق

By zhalameer

Unrequited love -بےنظاہ عشق Maaz Naqvi, is the COO of the Naqvi Industries and also a billionaire. Unlike the... More

Synopsis & more
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
chapter-29
Epilogue
Bonus chapter I
Bonus chapter II

Chapter-9

1K 60 7
By zhalameer

Haya's pov.

Does he love someone else? But whom? But then what did he say 'my girl' that day?

'Oh you fool, did you forget that he said he meant nothing about it '

You're right, why am I thinking about him anyways?!

Mehr mama cooked delicious food today, let's go and eat instead of thinking nonsense!!

I walked out of my room and walked to the children's room.

Let's introduce you to the children's of our orphanage.

Zainab, Sara, Hayat, Hamdan, Arish and Yousef, these six are the apple of mama's eye. Zainab's parent's death is a mysterious one, I mean mama knows how they died and who they were but she never told me.

Sara's mother passed away while giving birth to her and her father abandoned her, one day mama found her and brought her to our home aka the orphanage.

Hayat and Hamdan are twins, remember the store near our orphanage? Yeah, the one where I met Naqvi for the first time. I went to that store with Mehr mama, When I was 15 or something.

Coming out of the store we saw people gathered around two dead bodies. Some were clicking pictures and uploading on social media while some mumbled a dua and left and some were gossiping.

The people laying down there were Hayat and Hamdan's parents, a rich bastard ran his car over them and they died at the spot while the twins were seated on their trolley and still breathing.

Nobody came for the kids so mama thought to keep them with us.

Arish and Yousef are cousin brothers. Both Arish and Yousef's fathers were honest and loyal police officers and also mama's cousin brothers. One day they were given the task to arrest the mafia or some of his gang members and they did,

But later when the mafia came to know about them they attacked their family and killed everyone except Arish and Yousef as they were out with mama.

I don't know what exactly happened with them but that's what mama told me and both the brothers but I don't why I feel she is hiding something.

Anyways that's all about the kids now let's go and eat.

"Kiddos, stop playing and come to the dining table within five minutes," I said entering their room.

Arish and Yousef ran out of the room and Hamdan followed them too. The girl arranged their toys, keeping them in place they also ran out of their rooms and joined the others.

Mama and I served them the food and once they're done we had our dinner and then everybody was dismissed to their rooms.

As soon as I enter my room, I walked towards my wardrobe and took my favourite pj's and then walked to the washroom.

Showering at night helps me get a good sleep. After completing my night routines, I lay on my bed and doze off to sleep.

(3rd person's pov)

God, why did Saad have to tell her that I love someone? She will think it's some other girl and not her.

If I confess my love to her then?

Will she accept it?

I am sure she will!

But what if she loves someone else?

No! She doesn't. We are meeting tomorrow and I think it's best if I confess. Yes! I'll propose her tomorrow!!

Maaz thought to himself. After deciding to confess his love, he started planning for tomorrow. After an hour he slept on the couch.

author's pov.

Maaz woke up early in the morning and went jogging. Later he went to Mahir's room to inform him that he won't be going to the office today.

"Why? Are you getting married today?" Mahir said sarcastically, "That's personal, I just came to inform you that I won't come to the office today" he repeated his words and walked out of Mahir's room.

"Mama! I am leaving" he pecked his mother in the forehead before leaving.

As soon as he hopped into his car, he drove off to the place where he planned to propose Haya

Within thirty minutes he reached his destination. Maaz decided to decorate everything himself, he opened his jacket and dropped it on the chair nearby and started decorating the garden. Yes, a garden that was his.

Five hours later, he was done decorating the whole. After checking out everything for the last time he gave a satisfied look.

half of the garden was decorated with Haya's favourite flower. " I am sure she'll like this" Maaz mumbled with a smile on his face. Maaz skipped his lunch and breakfast as he was busy decorating the garden.

After everything looked perfect, Maaz took out his phone and dialled Haya's number.

"Hello" She picked up his call at the second ring. "Heyy!!" he squealed.

"Why do you sound so happy?" She asked, "You'll find out once we meet. Get ready I'll be there within forty minutes" He said before he hung up the call.

"Strange!" Haya mumbled when Maaz hung up the call. "Maybe he's gonna introduce his girlfriend to me," Haya said and let out a low laugh.

As Maaz said he'd pick her up within forty minutes, Haya thought to get ready instead of wasting her time thinking about unwanted things.

Haya wore a white sleeveless maxi dress and a denim jacket and wore her favourite white block heels. She tied her hair into a low side bun and did some light makeup. She wore a rose charm bracelet and her favourite pearl bracelet with matching pearl stud earrings.

After she was done getting ready, she decided to check her phone only to find 10 missed calls and 2 messages from Maaz.

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?"
" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!"

"He said he'd be here in forty minutes but he came early" Haya frowned and rushed downstairs.

"you are late!" Maaz said as he saw Haya walking towards him."I am not late, you came before time!!" Haya said.

"Did you check the time?" Maaz asked, entering his car. "No!" Haya said and sat on the passenger seat.

"At 4:10 pm I called you and said that I'll pick you up within forty minutes but due to traffic I came 10 minutes later, which means at 5 PM. And you came one hour later at 6 PM, So is it my fault or yours?"

Maaz said as he started driving, "Your fault!!" Haya said, facing him. "Care to explain," Maaz asked.

"you came early and it's your fault! Anyways you could leave rather than waiting" Haya said and turned towards the window.

"I would wait for you all my life rather than leave" Maaz mumbled making sure Haya didn't hear it, but she did hear it and didn't react.

"Did you say something?" Haya snapped her head towards him and asked. "I- uh no-no I didn't say anything" Maaz stuttered and let out a fake laugh...

Haya nodded her head and leaned backwards on her seat and closed her eyes. 'She looks so angelic" Maaz thought as he stared at her.

"What are you doing!?" Haya howled in anger when Maaz blindfolded her. He leaned in and whispered in her ears "it's a surprise".

He holds on to her hand and started walking to the garden. When they stopped walking Haya asked "Naqvi, where did you bring me" Maaz kept quiet and instead of answering her, he took off the blindfold.

As she opened her eyes, she gasped at the sight in front of her. A table with two chairs in the middle of the garden.

On the left was a huge picture frame and the framed picture caught her attention, it was taken on the Carnival. Maaz's hand wrapped around her waist and her hand were placed on his chest and both were looking into each other's eyes.

On the right side, there was a small table with some candles and a bunch of daisies. The in-ground lights and twinkling fairy lights enhanced the garden.

the table was decorated with yellow rose petals and a box in the middle. The pillars of the folly were decorated with fairy lights.

Rose petals scattered all over the floor and the were many baskets full of daisies and yellow roses placed on the floor.

"Wha-what's all th-this?"Haya asked nervously. "Umm, I decorated the whole garden. Do you like it?" Maaz asked her

'Maybe he decorated this garden for his girlfriend' Haya thought, "yes it looks beautiful" she says, looking at the flowers,

'Daisies and yellow roses? They're my favourite, but why are they here?'

'oh fool! Maybe his girlfriend also loves daisies and yellow roses'

Haya thought and then snapped her head towards Maaz "at least now tell me why am I here" Haya asked curiously.

"I wanted to confess something" he replies with a smile and Haya raises her eyebrow in a questioning manner. " I'll not beat around the bush and straight come to the point"

"I don't know how to make it romantic but -Uhh. I just wanted to say that, since the first day I -I- Ughhh!!" He wasn't able to express his feelings through his words.

He turned his back to Haya and mumbled "God I should've prepared a speech for this earlier" Maaz was nervous as well as excited.

Haya heard him prate for few minutes until she held his hand and turned him towards her. "Maaz what's the matter? What do you want to confess?" Haya asked him.

Maaz looked at her and then the box on the table. He took the box in his hand and looked at Haya again.

"Haya, I wanted to tell you that, I LOVE YOU! I have fallen for you the moment I laid my eyes on you. I couldn't figure out what this feeling was, I couldn't name it but now I know what it is, It's love! I love you Haya Qadir" He confessed.

He then knelt and opened the box revealing a rose-shaped diamond ring " Will you marry me?" Maaz was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and that's why he asked her for marriage rather than an unnamed relationship.

Haya was beyond shocked at the moment. 'No, he is just joking! I don't like him let alone love'

'Rich people like him never care for others feelings'

'He might dump me the very next moment when he finds someone better than me'

Many thoughts ran into Haya's head, "No!" She yelled causing Maaz to flinch. "No! I would like to stay alone for the rest of my life rather than marry some rich billionaire bastard like you" She says, throwing the ring box from his hand to the floor.

"Haya" Maaz whispered, shocked at her reaction. "No! Don't take my name from that filthy mouth of yours!! people like you never care for others" she yelled at him.

"Billionaires like you are selfish! They're never loyal to their partners" She yelled again, Maaz took a step forward and stretched his arms to hug her but before that, she slapped him.

"Don't come closer to me, Naqvi! I hate you and people like you! It's been a month since we met and you say you've fallen for me" she let out a peal of low laughter.

"it won't take you a day to fell for another girl. You people change your partners every day, I will never accept
someone like you in my life Naqvi!" Her harsh words broke his fragile heart into many pieces.

"Don't ever try to approach me next time" She says and walks out of the garden. "Haya!" Maaz calls her out but she ignores him and walks out of the garden.

"I am not like the others!!" Maaz yelled. In a fit of rage, he smashed his bare hands on the table. He took the chair next to him and threw it towards the huge photo frame causing the glass the break into many pieces and the frame falls with a thud.

He took out the flowers from the basket and threw them on the floor, crushing some of them with his leg.

He walked towards the small table and grabbed the lighted candle, bringing it closer to the fairy lights, caused the fire on the pillars of the folly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 46.2K 36
ZAROON ALI SHAH(age 23) he is the youngest son of Mr shah (a well known industrialist of the country ). he is the guy who believes in getting whateve...
490K 22.9K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
241K 10.7K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
521K 28K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...