This is our Fight [High Schoo...

By The-Red-Triangle

This takes place after dark of the moon and before age of extinction. Different events happen in this timelin... More

Dark of the moon
After the moon
We have been betrayed
Ratchet
White dragon
On the run
News

Arrivel

210 5 1
By The-Red-Triangle

The autobots arrived in Japan ready to search for the decepticon activity they've been informed of they currently were at a field that they were dropped off at.

Sideswipe: so he came at me and the BAM! I shot him in the face. I'm telling you I'm good at this.

Bumblebee: Why the fuck you lying?

Sideswipe: I will rip out your radio.

Dino: this sure is entertaining.

Ratchet was with optimus and ratchet look at optimus worried. "Is everything alright optimus? You haven't said a word sense the battle."

Optimus: no I am not alright. I am not proud of what I've become.

Ratchet: war changes people. Sentinel for example. But I know within my spark, you will not turn on us.

Optimus: perhaps you are right. Autobots, we may have won this war but it's far from over. With megatron still alive it's only a matter of time before he attacks with a greater army.

Ratchet: I'm get a decepticon sighting. On in a town called kuoh, and another a couple miles from here.

Optimus: wreckers, go to kuoh. Warpath, breakaway with me.

Ironhide: what do we do optimus?

Optimus: stay here until our return.

Roadbuster: Ay, optimus. Me body don't feel so good.

Ratchet: I'll take a look at you.

Optimus: very well. Autobots, roll out.

They transform and drive off leaving the others behind. "Something isn't right." Ironhide said.

Ratchet: why is that?

Ironhide: who spotted the decepticons? And how did they send it to you.

Sideswipe: now that I think about it, It is kinda odd.

Bumblebee: the calm before the storm.

Meanwhile a helicopter passes above some trees. "Prime and his autobots are on the move, they can be here any moment."

"The prime will be mine. You can have whatever is left." Said someone through the coms.

"What about Megatron?" The robot stayed silent before responding. "Give me his location."

"the abandoned church in kuoh." The robot transformers and drives forward.

It was getting dark and optimus, breakaway and warpath were confused on where this decepticon could be. "Ratchet, we have reached the outskirts of the city. Have the wreckers completed there mission?"

Ratchet: negative prime. Something doesn't seem right, We lost contact with them a few moments ago, and there is no sign of any decepticons.

*Moments ago*

Bulkhead: ratchet we're approaching kuoh, but there is no sign of any decepticons.

Ratchet: really? Have you and the others looked around?

Bulkhead: we're trying to stay out of sight, we have machine guns attached to our vehicles.

Leadfoot: this is probably some ruse.

They arrive at a sign that said "welcome to kuoh" and they stood there. "Maybe we should head back. Something isn't right." Topspin said.

Bulkhead: I agree, let's head back and report in we didn't find anything-

Bulkhead was hit with an rocket and he falls to the ground. "What the hell?!" Topspin and Leadfoot look around and soon gun fire hit them. "Wa-wait stop! We're autobots, I'm an autobot!" Leadfoot pleaded and topspin started firing at the humans but soon was over powered and killed by some rockets.

*back with optimus*

Optimus: autobots, this is most likely a trap. Prepare for anything.

It was completely night and they stood near a street lamp the roads were completely empty with no human or decepticon in sight. "I don't understand. Not a single decepticon." Said breakaway.

Warpath: I was hoping to blow something up.

Breakaway: do you think they knew we were coming?

Optimus stayed silent and gripped his battle axe and energon sword.

Breakaway: we should leave. I think somethings-

Breakaway is hit and he falls to the floor.

"Breakaway, no!" Optimus says and then he looks around. "Show yourself decepticon!" Optimus says.

"Decepticon? Tsk, your a fool optimus. Fighting wars that aren't your own. All to protect these humans. Don't you understand what you have done?"

Another shot is fired and warpath gets hit and he looks down at his chest to see a hole in it. "O-optimus..." warpath says he then falls to the floor with a loud thud.

Optimus: come out of the shadows and face me. Agh!

Optimus: lockdown.. why?..

Lockdown grabs Optimus's face and looks down at him.

Lockdown: these.. humans. As primitive they are, they have something I need. You, and Megatron.

He then pushes optimus to the ground and he groans optimus gets up and swings his axe at lockdown but he grabs his arm and kicks him back. "I don't have time to fight you prime." His arm forms into a gun and he shoots optimus and optimus falls to the ground.

*meanwhile*

Issei slowly wakes up and realizes he's in a bed. "W-what? How did I get here." He looks around and sees koneko also lying down. "What the hell happened." Issei then remembers the night where those robots attacked them. "Oh shit.. that. I have to tell the others- Agh!" He holds his head in pain as strange symbols appear in his head and voices are heard whispering to him. "W-what the hell is this?! Am I going mad!"

He hears the door open and Rias rushes in. "Issei! Your awake! I was so worried for you. What happened, koneko informed us about a situation but when we got there you guys were on the brink of death."

Issei: your not going to believe me but..

Rias: yes?

Issei: you know about that recent Chicago war in America. Those robots attacked and then a whole planet appeared in the sky.

Rias: yes? How can I forget that, we were planning on an assault on Chicago but my brother said it was way to dangerous even for him.

Issei: well guess what. Those robots are here, and they attacked me and koneko.

Rias went silent and looked at koneko and then back at issei. "We need to warn my brother."

Issei: ya think?

Issei got off the bed and stretched he looked to koneko and sighed. "She'll be fine." He said to himself. "I'll inform my brother. Issei you need to stay here and take care of koneko." Issei nodded and Rias left the room leaving the two alone.

Issei sat next to koneko as she slept he was getting bored so to past the time he decided to talk to ddraig. "Hey ddraig." Said issei and he heard snarl in his head. "Come on ddraig I'm bored, say something."

Ddraig: if it isn't important leave me alone.

Issei: it is important. Why are there symbols appearing in my head.

Ddraig: I'm meditating. I'll deal with it later.

Issei: no, my body, my rules, tell me.

Ddraig: fine. These symbols your seeing are unique. I never seen something like these before.

Issei: can you translate it?

Ddraig: I've trained myself to learn every language known. But this is something entirely different, I've never seen a language like this before. How did this start?

Issei: you were there. Your literally in my head all the time.

Ddraig: must of have been asleep then.

Issei: I was fighting some big ass robots and then... something shined when I looked at it.. weird symbols appeared in my head.

Ddraig: it's probably a side effect. It will go away given time.

Issei: I guess.

*meanwhile*

The leader of the decepticons walking into an abandoned warehouse and he made his presents known. "Decepticons. I have returned."

Soundwave: soundwave reporting for duty lord megatron.

Shockwave stands beside soundwave along with barricade.

Bludgeon: starscream isn't here currently Megatron.

Megatron: and where exactly is he?

Bludgeon: while you were gone, we got a decepticon distressed Signal.

Megatron: from who?

Barricade: doesn't say.

Megatron: it could be an autobot trap, that idiot. If he dies it's not my problem.

Meanwhile starscream was flying towards the signal when a missile hits him and he goes flying towards the ground and rolling.

Starscream: whoever did that will parish.

Starscream notices that these streets are empty not a single human in sight.

Starscream: what is going on..

He walks around the streets with his missile launcher hand. "Is this what humans call a ghost town." He continues to walk around some more until he notices two autobot bodies that belonged to warpath and breakaway.

Starscream: no one will miss these two autobots.

Starscream gets shot through the shoulder by a bullet and it goes straight through him. "I'm going to kill you." He fires missiles at the area he was shot at and a couple of cars blow up and buildings crumble.

He's punched in the side of the head and he staggers back. "Where's megatron." Said the unknown transformer.

Starscream: why would I tell you that.

He forms his saw blade and swipes at the attacker but they grab his arm and throw him he hits a building wall and starscream attempts to get up before being kicked in the face. "Autobots. Decepticons. Always fighting."

Starcream: why would you care.

Starscream flies up and kicks the attacker in the face before sending missiles at them.

"Take him down!" He hears a solider and turns around to see humans surrounding him with guns.

Starscream: you animals!

Starscream uses his jets to fly up but lockdown shoots him down and he flies into a building.

Lockdown forms a hook and stabs starscream in the leg and pulls him out and slams him to the floor. "This battle is out of your depth decepticon." Lockdown puts his foot on starscream and looks down at him. "One last chance. Where is megatron." Starscream activates the jets on his back and slides out of lockdown's grasp and he transformers and flies away.

"Damnit." One of the soldiers says. "He got away." Said another.

Lockdown walks away and transformers he drives off away from the ghost town clearly a little pissed that a simple decepticon got away.

*meanwhile*

Abnormal jets flew over the sky and gunshots were the only thing you could hear.

"I lost contact with the capital!"

"There's to many of them!" The gunshots kept going on as there numbers lowered.

A couple of seekers were on a building but were shot down with only a couple of shots.

Optimus runs and jumps across the battle field shooting more decepticons that attack him.

*what optimus looks like*

He rolls and shots more decepticons that attack and he turns around. "Sideswipe, where are you!"

Sideswipe lands next to prime. "Why didn't you call bumblebee?"

Optimus: bumblebee is on earth.

Sideswipe: no he isn't. He's right there.

He turns and sees darkness optimus is confused as he floats around in an empty void before he hears a voice. "Don't die yet optimus. We still need you."

Optimus shakes his head and a decepticon punches him he grabs there arm and throws them over him. "Autobots, we need to fall back."

Sideswipe: way ahead of you.

The autobots fall back and shockwave snarls. "Kill them all."

Thunder cracker skywarp and blitzwing transformer and start shooting arcee takes aim and shoots skywarp he crashes into a building and slides across the ground. "Ow that hurt." He says.

The rest of the seekers fire at the autobots as they retreat. "Optimus." Prowl approaches optimus. "Report solider."

Prowl: they haven't suspected me being a spy yet. What I learned is important. Megatron is on earth, and he's been found. I fear if-

Prowl's head is shot off by sound blaster who is above on a platform. "I found the prime!"

Ratchet comes up from behind and kicks sound blaster back. "You autobot scum." Sound blaster shoots at ratchet and the both get into a fire arm battle.

Ratchet: I'm pinned down by sound blaster. I need assistance.

Optimus watches around him as autobots and decepticon soldiers die around him and he starts to get dizzy and optimus falls to his knees. "What is happening."

Optimus falls to the ground and closes his optics before fully blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
866 30 18
Sam had found a piece of the AllSpark, but problems began to arise. Megatron returns, and Hornet is threatened. Unless The Decepticons are gone for g...
9.8K 203 8
You were in stasis when you left Cybertron, to preserve and find more energon you set your ship to earth in hopes of setting up a base for the others...
5.6K 34 10
A Sequel to my rewrites of the previous five Transformers films, As the final installment Rise of Unicron serves as the epic conclusion to the series...