ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 12

2K 64 27
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n's eyes fluttered open from the sound of clanking and whirring downstairs, he quickly got into a defensive state, his mind raced as who could make the noise in such early time.

He slowly descended downstairs, he reached the last step, the clanking and whirring was coming from the kitchen. He cautiously went towards the place, only to be greeted with a messy sight.

(Seijoh Boy of your choosing) was covered in eggs, your 6 year old child was laughing at the sight of his father. They were into their bonding session that they didn't noticed the h/c-nette walk in.

M/n watched as they bond, his husband imitating a shush sound towards your child as they proceeded to make another batch of pastries. He shook his head, a smile forming in his face as he find the scene adorable. Yet, this of course didn't stray him away from the fact that the two troublemakers had made a mess on his beloved kitchen.

"(seijoh of your liking)...why is the kitchen a mess?"

He asked innocently, A closed eye smile was seen on his face, whilst a vein on his temple was visibly throbbing. The father and son slowly turned around to see m/n.

"Oh hey...darling! Me and (your child's name) is just making something for you!"

He desperately tried making your mood a bit better, but clearly, that's not going to work. M/n cracked his knuckles as he slowly approach the two important people in his life. The smile was still there, but a burning aura was surrounding m/n. Signifying he's not going to be nice.

"You brats!"

M/n shot up from his bed, he frantically looked around to see where he was. He was in his own bedroom, he sighed in relief, sweat beading down his face as he recalls his dream.

He felt his cheeks flare up from the dream of his, the feeling of embarrassment bloomed inside m/n's chest. He shook his head violently, thinking the thoughts of his recent dream would disappear.

As the boy desperately tried to go back to sleep, his now active mind wouldn't let him. The image of his lover and child in the dream kept on forming at the moment he closed his eyes. Don't get him wrong, he didn't hate it at the same time, he didn't like it. It was... embarrassing per say.

A frustrated scream was let out by the boy on his pillow, as he begrudgingly stood up and pick his phone from the bed table.

2:00 AM
Sat

Thank god it was the weekend, the boy let out once more a relieved sigh, as he went to his closet to find an appropriate hoodie and shorts.

After he double checked his things, he went out of his home and started walking towards a 24/7 convenience store. His need from the convenience store? He doesn't know. But what he needs right now is to freeze his goddamn brain. That's what he wants.

He opened his phone, plugging his earphones playing a random song in his all time favorite playlist. Then he proceeded to check his messages, he was recently added by his upperclassman, oikawa tooru in a gc where the other third year was.

Majority of the time, the gc would be lively during discussion, and at night. Around 10-12 pm.

He usually watch them talk, as he felt out of place. But when asked he would reply of course, but majority of the time he would just sit back and observed, he felt like he invaded their group and as a way of redemption was to be the silent one.

He sighed as he scroll through endless chats of his friends to him. Another dilemma he has is that his friends started avoiding him.

Whenever he tries hanging out with them, they would always have an excuse to get out of the invitation without declining personally.

M/n tried not caring but at the end, he can't help it. He grew attached to them after all. And now it felt like they don't care about him, all he wanted was to enjoy his highschool life, but ever since the vball team caught grasp of him, it changed. He doesn't know if it's for the better or for the worse.

He sighed as he reached the doors of the convenience store, pushing it open the cold air of the store hitting his face. He shivered, thanking himself for wearing a hoodie. He was greeted by the overly cheerful cashier, and he only nodded in response, he was tired and not in the mood to be cheerful.

Cheerful people can be tired too you know, that's why he felt the need to freeze time and scream his frustrations in the open.

He wandered mindlessly through the shelves full of desserts and chips before ultimately deciding to buy a slushie.

It was seen on the boy's eyes that he was mentally, physically and emotionally tired. Have you ever heard of toxic positivity? Yeah he's in a similar state as that. He was beyond tired from acting happy-go-lucky when things in his life was starting to crumble.

He badly needs a shoulder to lean on.

M/n payed for the slushie, and went to somewhere he felt safe, whenever life hits him with a brick in the face.

It was the place he and hanamaki stayed. He smiled as he remembers the memory of him and hanamaki sharing the cream puffs. He took a seat where the scenery was beautiful. The scene was like some kind of fantasies under the gentle moonlight. It was breathtaking.

Suddenly he heard a rustling sound behind him, he swiftly stood from where he was sitting and slowly backed away, awaiting for the mystery creature to come out of hiding. Afterall, it was an abandoned site and in a forest as well. It could be some kind of wolf or something carnivorous. Either way he's not taking any chances.

After a while, a tall boy with ruffled hair came out of hiding. He was wearing a hoodie as well, and a ripped jeans to match his fit.

He tripped, silently cursing from his own mistake. M/n stifled a laugh, alerting the newcomer of his presence. Their eyes met.

Dark brown orbs was met with e/c ones, the two stared for a while before screaming in unison.

"M/n?!"

"Hajime?!"

Iwaizumi blushed as he realized that he was called by his first name by m/n, His cheeks flared up even more when he realized the state he was in, quickly regaining posture of himself as he did not want to look like a lunatic infront of someone he likes.

"What are you doing here?"

M/n started, his eyes was still in shock, but jot forgetting to sip on his beverage. Iwaizumi opened his mouth but nothing came out, he rubbed his nape as he tried once more.

"W-well, i was about to stay here for a while..."

He fumbled, looking away from the boy as he tries his best to hide his panic by whistling and looking at everywhere.

M/n noticed his discomfort and offered him the drink he's holding.

"Want a sip?"

"What flavor?"

M/n stopped and looked at the content of the slushie before extending the beverage once more, a bright smile etched onto his face.

"Strawberry!"

Iwaizumi only smiled and approached the boy, before giving him a pat. He find the boy's interest in strawberry flavor, an adorable one. Actually, anything that m/n does is adorable to iwaizumi.

"Wait a minute- How'd you know this place?"

M/n stopped smiling and started interrogating the taller. While, iwaizumi looked at him, tilting his head to the side.

"What do you mean? shouldn't i be asking you that? I learned this place when i was a second year."

He explained, he did actually found this place during their younger days and by their he means, him and tooru.

M/n nodded in understanding, before taking a seat once more to his previous place. His gaze was afar, iwaizumi noticed and took a seat beside him. He felt like something was wrong with the boy, but he didn't want to intrude.

"You know, it's like fate. That you and me meeting here."

He started, m/n's gaze was still from afar while iwaizumi's was in the boy's face. He had the urge to touch m/n's face but refrained to. Afterall, they were just close friends. Atleast, that's what he thinks and hope.

"What do you mean by that?"

He asked, still not getting the full picture of what the boy's saying. But his request for clarification was only met with a laugh from the other, making him even more curious and clueless.

"Nothing nothing..."

Iwaizumi noticed the tone of the younger's was a bit dull than the usual, with that, he started formulating conclusions as to why and maybe can be of use to correlate to what the boy earlier stated.

He was so deep into thinking that he didn't hear m/n. The younger finally looked at him due to the taller's lack of response and he saw him deep in thought. He find the boy's thinking face, cute.

He didn't stopped himself from pinching the ace's cheek, pulling the spiky haired ace from his thoughts.

"Wha-! M/n, don't do that"

He scolded the boy, rubbing the part where the boy pinched him. In actuality, he liked the contact, he was just not sure what to reply, in panic he shoo'ed him away.

"Sorry sorry, i just find you cute earlier, that's why~"

M/n waved his hand defensively to the third year, Iwaizumi only grunted before looking away. As silence filled their space once more, he glanced at the boy, and he caught a glimpse of sadness within his eyes. As if it's longing for something. Longing for peace and love.

"You know hajime..."

He didn't reply, but he looked at the boy, this time his gaze was never leaving. M/n took it as a sign to keep on going.

"I am a horrible person, unlovable guy. But despite all that, i want to try. I want to try and be loved by me."

Glossy eyes pierced through iwaizumi's. He felt a mix of emotions as he process what the boy had just said. m/n couldn't help it anymore. He cried in iwaizumi's arms.

His eyes was still in disbelief. The cheerful, yet shy man he met and hang with was falling apart. It was hypocritical of him to think like that, yes. He hid it so well, he hugged the boy tight as m/n bawled his eyes out.

"All my life, i've been taught to be strong and  look on the bright side, and look at me now. Im crumbling, falling apart, yet i can't ask for help"

M/n ranted, hugging iwaizumi tighter, he felt bad for ruining the older's hoodie but his whirlwind of emotions wasn't letting him think rationally.

Iwaizumi's hands drew circles around the crying boy's back. Listening to him rant about the things he's been worrying about and insecure about.

"within my entire life, all i ever wanted was to be loved"

The pain was felt in every word that came out of the bawling boy. Iwaizumi felt bad as he could do nothing but to hug him.

"while all my classmates get fetched after school
I walk home alone."

M/n remembered it clear as a day. An event was held in his school that day, it's where the student and their parents would bond, but only m/n was the one who didn't have any parent. In the end, he watched in jealousy all of his classmates bond with their parents while his was too busy for him. Their own son.

"while the others have siblings to playfully argue with, i have no one.
Always left alone, in the comfort of our home."

He squeezed iwaizumi's hoodie, at this point, iwaizumi was internally panicking, he needed to say something calm the boy, but no words came out.

"Look, m/n, no matter what happens you can always tell me okay? I'll always be here. even when it comes to the point of nothingness, i will always be here."

He cupped the boy's cheeks, his vision started getting blurry as well, m/n's own sob story was already getting to him.

To iwaizumi, m/n was already the meaning of comfort. He is his home, m/n's sweet and warm and everything good. The little things that m/n does is fascinating and adorable for him. M/n was the warm hugs and soft kisses he'd like to received every minute of the day, He's the cozy sweater and the warm cocoa to the rainy weather for him. He was content with m/n, he was iwaizumi's home.

The two shared one long hug before walking back to m/n's home. M/n insisted on letting iwaizumi to stay for the night, of course. Iwaizumi being the respectful friend he is, he declined. But the boy didn't budge. He was left with no choice than to sleep in m/n's room for the night.

"Goodnight, hajime"

Iwaizumi blushed at the soft spoken boy's greeting (?) He was certainly not used to the boy's soft side, let alone the emotional and vulnerable one. He did what any rational person would.

He hugged the boy.

M/n's eyes grew wide from the sudden action, but quickly soften as the fatigue started setting in his body.

"Good...night..."

He spoke once more before completely drifting off to sleep.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

I was missing Iwaizumi and coincidentally saw a tiktok edit of iwaizumi which fueled me to write more. So here! Take it as my thank you and sorry for my recent absence! I love you all! Thanks for reading :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
17.4K 466 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
665K 30.4K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
194K 6.4K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...