exchange ? // giselle [hiatus]

By ManamiOnTheBeat

unexpected EXCHANGE will happen rather than the agreed EXCHANGE. ⚠️: this is all work of fiction, do not tak... More

< exchange ? playlist >
Prologue
1 : exposure
2 : friends
3 : wish
4 : sike
5 : ignored
6 : sushi
7 : right
8 : job
9 : more
10 : mixed feelings
11 : i like you
12 : i like her
13 : cause and effect
14 : game over
15 : oblivious
16 : brutal
17 : yes or yes
18 : illusion
19 : 6:4
20 : Doja
21 : indirect confession
22 : stars
23 : choices
24 : girl(s)
25 : blanket
26 : tour
27 : open up
29 : lie lie lie
30 : secrets

28 : threats

905 90 28
By ManamiOnTheBeat

gn
Think about it, if we threat SM, they will immediately announce the two broke up... Y/n would lose her confidence and you can go up in the rank

등생👧🏻
do you think that will work, oppa?

gn
It will
If SM declines, I will post it in SNS
Both Aespa and Y/n will be affected if I post it and if I don't, only Y/n

등생👧🏻
Why?

gn
It's about Karina
If the public knew that she did that, Aespa will lose their fans
I don't want that to happen

등생👧🏻
You still like unnie?

gn
Of course
Manager-nim is here, talk to you later

"Myah! Let's go!" Zige shouted.

(Guinn Myah)

(Yang Zige)

등생👧🏻
I'll go now as well, bye

"Unnie!" Myah put a smile on her face as she launched herself to Zige. "Where are the others?" She was confused there were no trainees around. It's currently the 5th day so it's still under the week off. "They're at the fan meeting!" Myah raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Choi Y/n's! Xiaoting invited us earlier, haven't you heard her? Come on, we're probably the last ones" Myah's smile dropped. She thought you were probably campaigning so you could get all the hype. "But... it's our week off, and we're here as trainees" she complained as the both of them exited their building towards the neighbor building.

"Y/n haven't met all of us yet and who will decline an offer to meet an idol, right?" Zige was a fangirl. She actually likes all girl idols specially Chaeyoung of Twice.

"Aren't you excited?" Myah heard the older asked. "Or have you met Y/n before?"

"Choi Y/n is one of my High School Seniors" Myah told her. She was one of the most popular juniors in your school while her brother is one of the popular seniors before.

"I see... lucky you" Zige shook Myah's body in excitement. "We're here!" The two of them ran towards the crowded hallway on Building 2. Not all of them went to your room but a lot did. Most only took pictures while the real fangirls went to get an autograph. The Cherry Bullet Girls also went there so you got their autographs. You really wanted to be friends with them since you promoted with them last January.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo-sunbaenim"

"Ah, Zige unnie" you genuinely smiled at the older. "U-Unnie?" She asked while pointing at herself.

"Hmm, you're a year older than me, right?" Before even inviting all of them, you studied their profiles very well. It doesn't matter to act professional in front of them, you just want to be close with them.

"Right... how did you know?" Zige was still surprised. You were busy conversing with Zige while Myah was looking around with your things. On your bed, she saw your phone lit up and the tag reads : gigi🖤

She was about to come close and peek at the message when Yurina caught her. "Myah?" The younger got startled and then smiled awkwardly to Yurina who's looking suspiciously at her. "Annyeonghaseyo unnie-chan" she bowed.

(Kawaguchi Yurina)

"Sit here" Yurina patted the space next to her which is just infront of your phone. She immediately sat there and tried peeking again.

gigi 🖤
I'm here
I'll let Chaehyun know

There wasn't enough message but the phone background also stood out. It was a picture of you and Giselle.

Another notification popped and it was a message from 'xiaoty💃🏻'

"Huh?" She mumbled. Yurina was closely inspecting the younger. Jiao and Youngeun were also inside the room, looking at Myah like detectives.

(Liang Jiao)

(Seo Youngeun)

xiaoty💃🏻
Giselle is calling for you
Hey
She's outside

Myah realized it was Xiaoting. She look around and saw the older was not in the room.

xiaoty💃🏻
Come out
Hey

The messages keep on popping. You never felt or heard them since your phone was in silent mode. Once Yurina noticed your phone light, she immediately patted your shoulders and pointed at your phone.

"Oops, wait a minute" you held your hands up at Zige in a stop sign. "Qiao"

(Liang Qiao/ Jiao's twin)

You called for your new close-friend. She popped behind Jiao and automatically clinged on your side. The both of you exited the room towards the gates outside.

Yurina, Jiao, Youngeun and Myah were the only ones left. Yurina left the room first, followed by Youngeun then Jiao.

Myah stood up from the bed and took one last peek on your phone.

jimin❤: Y/n let me explain

"So it's out now" Myah scoffed before leaving the room.

"What is it?" You ask Xiaoting who's looking worried at you. "Have you seen my message?" She asked, you fished for your phone in your pocket but realization hit you. "Sorry I left it in our room" Xiaoting sighed heavily. She turn to Qiao and told the younger to wait by the entrance door. "Come on" Xiaoting grabbed your hands and lead you to a black van in the parking lot.

"Nugu- oh Aeri-yah" you wave at her, smiling ear-to-ear. It's been a while since you saw her. It was... last day?

"Y/n, come here" Giselle moved backwards so you can enter the van. You were about to pull Xiaoting in but she was already walking away. "I talked to her earlier... she's respect your privacy... I already gave the staffs and Chaehyun your things"

"Thanks... but why am I here?" You asked. Giselle raised an eyebrow at you. "You don't know?"

"Know what?" She covered her mouth. "Heol..." you looked ay her confused. Xiaoting has been eating weird too. She would talk to you while walking but earlier, it's different. She's very quiet.

"Let's go to the company right now-"

"But I got someone to talk to back there, I can't leave them alone" you opened the door. "Come back tomorrow?" You gave her a smile before finally getting off. She was about to say something but you shut the door infront of her face. Giselle sighed in frustration. "I think it's better if she see the news? Or should I chase her right now?"

"Talk to her now, she will ignore your group if you dont make up with her now"

"Ignore my group?" Giselle asked her manager who's in the driver seat.

"She will ignore Karina in all ways. Including cutting off ties with your group, I think it's the best to talk to her now" Giselle looked at your figure who's currently talking with Xiaoting in the main gate of the camp. She was about to open the door and run towards your direction but she saw you already coming back to the van with an upset face.

"Now she knows" the manager sighed. You made it back to the van and sat infront beside Aespa's manager.

"Let's go"

(*bestfriend by saweetie and doja started playing)

SeoulStory: SM Entertainment confirmed Aespa Karina and Soloist Choi Y/n have broken up due to busy schedules

Comments:

1. [+89, -120]
Deserve

2. [+47, -12]
This is just a bad dream please wake me up ㅜㅡㅜ

3. [+109, -35]
I knew it, Karina is something. I think she doesn't love Y/n.

4. [+92, -2]
Don't tell me their sexuality is also fake? But I don't think so, Y/n is the only fruity one

5. [+111, -21]
No~~ my gay icons

6. [+90, -1]
It's okay, Y/n. You don't deserve her, date me instead

7. [+39, -100]
Y/n is trash, don't let her spread the queer virus

8. [+310, -20]
I hope Y/n is doing well in the camp right now... I am worried about her confidence... SM!!!

9. [+19, -21]
Both of them don't deserve each other. It's just right

10. [+193, -30]
Really SM? In such a wrong timing? You're bringing your artist down or you want her back as soloist? Are you threatened by someone so you released this malicious article? I hope Y/n is doing fine... vote for Y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 161 11
"Sweetheart, you're insanely delusional." aespa oneshots, mostly of WinRina. Cross-posted on AO3. A little outdated. Haven't been updating much. Late...
85.2K 3.2K 24
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
91.6K 2.6K 33
❝ One day i'll watch as you're leaving and life will lose its meaning. ❞ WEDNESDAY TYLER GALPIN X FEM! OC
64.9K 1.5K 40
stories for aespa :) usually fem X fem (oneshots and scenarios)