Protecting you all-harem x re...

Da Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... Altro

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter❤️
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

Chapter 33 - Gift?

1.5K 27 4
Da Sunrise_Moondown

A good all time skip

It's been a week after our fight at the swordsmith village.

And sadly I didn't to get to go back to the hot spring:(

When the fight was over, we quickly went back to the butterfly estate so that Tanjiro and the others could get treaatment for their injuries.

I wanted to stay behind and go to the hot spring but Tanjiro ordered me to look after Nezuko and then he passed out.

As for nezuko, she got very sleepy and slept on our way back. Muichirou and Mitsuri got serious injuries and went back with us.

Yin and Yang went back to the underworld, and as for me i'm very exhausted.

We took my dragon to go back and rest. The others headed straight to the butterfly estate while i headed to the water estate.

"I'm back." I yelled and then i heard footsteps while i was taking my sandals off.

"Welcome back, i heard about your mission." A voice said and i looked up and saw my cousin Giyyu.

"Mhmm. I wanted to go back to the hot spring..." I said walked to the kitchen and saw that there is food ready to eat there. I looked behind me and flashed him a smile.

"Don't worry, i'm sure you can go back. Oh, you're injured." He said as he mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry, it'll heal." I said as i sat down and started eating the food.

He nodded and exit the room. I put the dishes in the sink and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I undress myself and took a bath. Then i grabbed a towel and went to my room.

I opened my wardrobe and got my night wear/night gown. Then i headed to sleep even though it's morning.

I woke up to the sun setting. There was a knock on my door.

I rub my eyes as i open the door.

"Hey, did you just woke up?" He asked.

I nod and yawned.

(giyyu is older than you by a year.)

He pats my head. " I just wanted to tell you that there is a meeting tomorrow." He said as walked away and waved goodbye.

[Fast forward to the meeting because why not:D]

[enmu is hot i will not be accepting hate comments] - Editor(・∀・)

"Aghh i envy you guys. Why can't i bump into an uppermoon.." Sanemi said.

"It's not like people bump into them all the time. How are you three, Tokitou-san, Kanronji-san, Y/n-san?" Iguro asked.

"Oh yes! I'm feeling alot better!" - Kanronji

"I'm... Still not on full strength.." - Muichirou

"I'm better now, i got full sleep yesterday so most of my energy are restored." - Y/n

"If we lose any more pillars, the demon hunters will be in trouble.. But, defeating two uppermoons without casualty is very noble, indeed.." - Gyomei

"You two recovered suprisingly quick from this. Did anything happen?" - Shinobu

"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything including this." - Giyyu.

"I'm very sorry for the wait. For our pillar meeting today. I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya." Amane said as he sat down and bowed including her children behind her.

"Right now, the disease affecting our Master Kagaya has gotten worse and he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting infront of you all." Amane continued.

All the pillars bowed down while Y/n was leaning on to the wall earlier and now they sat beside Giyyu. Not bowing though since they bow to no one.

"Understood... I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flicker flame of life to last a bit longer even just for a day. And as for you to stay strong, Amane-sama." Gyomei said.

"He would like to give his thanks to all pillars. I'm sure you all have heard this, but we have a demon who could conquered the sun and she is here. Kibutsuji Muzan has most likely altered his goals to look for her, so that he could conquer the sun himself. The time for an all out battle is approaching. -

Also, we have report of strange marks appearing on Kanroji-sama and Tokitou-sama during their battles against uppermoon four and five. So i would like to  ask you two about how you got those marks and what are the conditions are to obtain them." Amane explained.

"Marks?" Mitsuri questioned.

"During the Sengoku era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests." Amane explained more as i looked at the pillars.

They all looked surprised. Guess it will be a pain to explain it to them.

"This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this." - Amane stated.

"But i haven't heard of it. So why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asked.

"Because alot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why. A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. And the demon hunters were on the verge of annilihation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point.

But we do have one piece of consistent knowledge about them. 'Once one person has that mark on them, it starts spreading to others as if they are resonating.'

That was how one of the swordsmen of the first breath put it. And as of now, the person who first had this mark was not any of the pillars here. But Kamado TanjirouHe was the first one with the mark.-

But when we asked him, he had a hard time explaining how he received those marks.
We could have left it off there, but the we got word that two of the pillars received those marks as well. Please do inform us, Kanronji-sama, Tokitou-sama."  Amane said as she bowed down once again.

Mitsuri tried explaining but like Tanjirou, she couldn't explain it too, she was having a hard time explaining it. She got embarrassed and bowed down. (i swear mitsuri is sooooo cute prove me wrong >:(  )

I moved beside her and pat her head.

"I wasn't aware of any marks but looking back to my previous perception, i noticed some changes of things. So let me tell you how i felt.-

I couldn't move during my previous battle because i got poisoned. I was using my breath to try and delay the poison from circulating through my whole bloodstream.

But a boy and Y/n-san who tried to save me nearly lost their lives, and my old memories came back. Then i got angry that i lost complete control of my emotions. I think my heart rate went over 200 BPM. And my body became burning hot. My temperature went over 39 degrees." Muichirou explained.

I sighed then raise my hand to rest it on his shoulders.

"I'll take it from here." I said with a smile.

"Let me explain it all. Those marks you all are talking about, they're called  'Demon charms' And to obtain them is such a huge risk. Like Muichirou-san said his heart rate went over 200 BPM and his body temperature went over 39 degrees.

For humans that can be considered as life threatening. Like the name, only demons could give this to humans. It is mostly used if there is no other way. " I explained.

"So its that simple,huh?" Sanemi said..

"I envy those simpleton who can say this is simple." Giyyu said with a straight face.

"What?" Sanemi asked annoyed.

"Nothing"  Giyyu answered.

"If that is all it could take then why can't we just give the mark to the Kinoe and us pillars?" Shinobu asked.

"Like i said, It's not that simple and there is a huge risk. If i give this charm to people who are not strong enough, they'll just kill themselves. But it's another story when it comes to pillars, especially your group." I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Gyomei asked.

"All of you have been blessed by gods. Well except Giyyu since he is a god himself. But when you get a god's blessing, well lets just say that you are very different from other humans. I first noticed it when i was getting paired up with you all for a mission.

First person i noticed was Shinobu, back at the mountain when you were chasing us. I noticed that you're movements were odd. The next one was at the hashira meeting where i explained it all to you.

I noticed that Gyomei-san gives off a different aura. The next one was Iguro-san, when you were fighting back on the way to the bamboo village...." I kept on listing on how i noticed that they were different from other humans and they were shocked from all that they received from gods." I said as they thought it over and agreed. I was keeping an eye on them all this time..

"And so i'd like to awaken these gifts/blessings that you all received from gods." I said as they thought it over and agreed.

To be continued...

Here you go y'all,sorry it took so long. Been busy with school and shit but here we go! When this was edited,I actually thought that I already upload it.

So here's a little story time,and it actually happpened just a while ago.

So my homeroom teacher decided to have a little meeting just before class.

Now I was asked to check the attendance on those who are attending the meet.

Then she asked to open our cams,of course I opened mine even tho I was a little hesitant.

Things were giing smoothly for 5 minutes when our cat goose,jumped on my lap! Good thing she's still little so she is not seen on the cam but her tail is.

So i decided to keep her out of my cams reach but then she jumped to my desk!

Of course I panicked,so I picked her up then put her down on the floor. But my  teacher saw her and asked,"was that a cat?" I said  yes then she asked if she  could see it.

I picked up my phone,turn the cam around then i focus it on the cat. She said the cat was cute then we continued with the meeting.

Then when it was time for my math class,we attended the google meet,then ten minutes later.

My math teacher suddenly left the meet. We thought he just left to get something or fix his slides but then he didn't post a message at the classroom.

So we waited and he was gone for almost 20 minutes! We thought he wasn't comming back but then he did and said that his connection sucks.

OK time for the taisho rumours:

Only a good person can summon a demon and the higher the person's goodness are,the higher the rank of the demon they can summon.

y/n an only be summon young people mainly 17 below,because they don't want to deal with adults.

The time in the underworld are 3 hours ahead than the time in the overworld/human world.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.5K 541 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭😃" ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...
39.4K 1.5K 26
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...
179K 6.9K 17
⤻ 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮�...
26.6K 872 30
𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻. 𝘼�...