𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬

27K 463 67
By love_yvo

Done- Chapter 23/ Colette Dubois

Once I gave myself a pep talk and calmed all my nerves slightly down, I took a deep breath and opened the door bumping straight into someone's clothed chest. I looked up only to see the one and only Ares fucking Romano about to knock on my door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked my voice not hiding my annoyance. I couldn't be more annoyed! What else could he want?

He took a moment to respond before clearing his throat and looking straight at me "I was going to ask if you were ready. That was it, no need for your whole bitchy act." I shrugged and moved past Ares lightly shoving him on the way. I had my mission on mind. I couldn't let Ares or anyone else occupy my head or my thoughts. Even though Ares did force me in to working for him, I will try my best and I won't fucking stop until I am sure my mother is safe.

I walk towards the long set of stairs and quickly get down, my heels making sounds as I took a step. I felt good and confident about myself. I always loved dressing up, so the thought of getting ready and going out, even if it was for a mission, made me excited.

I get down the stairs ready to start this, to betray my father in every single way that a daughter could, but it didn't matter. I knew what I was doing, I knew the price of this, but so help me God if I went back to my father's house and saw him abusing my mother, the next thing coming for him was death.

I've been so caught up on my own thoughts I didn't see the guys all looking at me. I raised my eyebrows as in question of why are u guys staring?

"God really has blessed me." said Marco... it was definitely him since he's the more flirty one.

uWe all looked at him, my eyebrows were raised. "Not happening." Ares voiced boomed out of nowhere. Now our attention was focused on him, not because of what he said, if not because he looked so damn attractive.

His black button up, long sleeve shirt made his muscles appear more. I tried to avert my eyes, so he couldn't catch me gawking at him, but it was too late, he already saw me checking him out. His lips turned into a smirk, the wrinkles of the corners of his eyes appearing.

I rolled my eyes and and smiled sarcastically. I hate that my enemy is one of the most attractive men in the world. I hated this, I hated working for him, I hated everything about whatever this was.

My eyes turned slightly glossy since I've been betraying my family and everything I know since I met Ares. His smirk dropped and a questioning look over crossed his face. I moved my head side to side as if to say nothing's wrong. He nodded and turned towards Alexander so they could speak, but not before giving me another look.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down my emotions and keep them in place. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. The whole pressure of this was slowly killing me. I felt the stares of the others, so I opened my eyes and a bright toothy smile over took my face.

"Okay! Let's leave before the party ends and you all don't get your weapons and cocaine back." I said trying to get this done quickly. They all nodded their heads except Ares, of course.

"Scarlett." Ares called my name I looked at him. "You are going in a car alone with some of my men disguised." I nodded

"The rest of us we are going in the van. We have everything set up so if you find yourself in great danger just use this." Lewis stepped forward giving me the ear piece. I took it and looked at it before putting it on.

"It's all connected, so if you need any help just press the button on the side and say "red" and we will send help right away." Lewis explained. I quickly said okay and fixed it a little bit on my ear.

I looked over at Ares and he just looked back at me. "Well let's get going." Ares said. We all got out of the house, me first. I went towards the car that Alexander said was mine. Marco tried to tag along but Alexander hit him in the back of the head.

I got in the black shiny car, careful with my dress so nothing could happen to it. I sat back and took a deep breath. "Are you okay miss?" The driver asked.

"Yes, no worries." he nodded and I turned my head to the side, looking at the view. It calmed me down seeing the night sky. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a bit. I could hear the engine still but my mind went somewhere else.

~

~

~

"Miss, we are here." I sighed, my hand on the handle. I took a deep breath and set my poker face. I opened the door and walked towards the two grand doors.

Two guards were standing there. One of the looked me up and down, and I just smiled at him. "Miss, do you have any ID we can see." I smiled and looked trough my little silver purse I was carrying. I took out my ID and handed it to him.

"Colette Dubois." He scanned over my ID again. "You are french?" he asked.

"Oui monsieur. Née et élevée là-bas." I spoke. He nodded and smiled.

"Oh he will definitely love this one." I gave him a weird look. "Nothing love" They both opened the door and let me in.

"Good job Scarlett. Now try to find that Javier Garcia." I nodded and faked a smile when an elderly couple passed by me.

I looked al around the area, it was full of people and drinks. They all looked wealthy. Women were in beautiful, gorgeous dresses and the men were in hand made tuxedos, you could see by the stitching.

I began moving my feet and walked towards the bar. I need to look like I belonged and not go straight towards the VIP section.

"Hi! Can I please get a White Russian?" I said making sure my french accent was noticed by the people around.

"Sure thing, sweet cakes." the bartender winked at me and left to make my drink. I smiled, pressing my lips together and wanting this whole thing already done.

While my drink was being prepared I looked around and saw some guards standing at ever corner of the room. I tooled the chance and made my eyes look up the stairs to where I was sure Javier Garcia would be.

"Here you go darling." the bartender placed the drink down and smiled at me. I returned the smile and thanked him, getting up from the chair and going around the room.

I spent around five or seven minutes drinking my drink just so I could get a better look at everything. I wanted to study each exit and see how could I make this mission go as smoothly as possible.

After a few more seconds just looking at my surroundings, I began to walk up to the stairs. The stairs were a dark chocolate brown color, contrasting with the lights and grays that were all around the room.

I reached the top of the stairs faster than I intended too. As I was walking up to the room where I just knew Garcia was in, I was stopped by a guard.

"Who are you?" the guard asked in a harsh tone.

"You don't know who I am?" I asked making my french accent more noticeable

He moved his head left and right slightly telling me no. I sighed and put my hands on my hips.

"Ask Mr. Garcia, he knows me. Tell him I'm waiting." he looked at me up and down, raising an eyebrow. I raise both of mine, if he wanted a stare down I'll gladly give him one.

Twenty-five seconds later he sighs and opens the door. He goes in and closes it. I can her someone yelling. I pretend like I don't notice anything and just look around. After a while a young attractive man appears at the door.

"Who are yo-" he went silent once he saw me. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips. The guard appeared behind him all red.

"I knew you were lyin-" the man hit him in the head to shut him up.

"She's not. Let her in." the guard opened his eyes more. He grumbled and let me in. I followed the man.

"You must be Mr.Garcia." I began

"Yes I am preciosa." I nodded my head and looked around the room.

"I'm sorry for lying to your guard, but I really wanted to meet you sir." he smiles and shakes his head. He sits down and invites me to do the same. I do and make sure my dress rises up a bit.

His gaze instantly went towards my legs. "You can touch me if you want to." I said opening my legs a bit. He put his hand on my thigh moving it all the way to the inside of it. I threw my head back slightly and bit my lip, looking at him.

"What's your name preciosa?" he asked

"Colette Dubois." I responded. He nodded his head and looked back up at me.

"How about you and I help each-other out?" I instantly nodded my head and giggled a bit.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind it." he smiled and threw me back on the couch. I giggled and looked up at him and bit my lip. He got on top of me and began kissing my neck.

That's when I heard Lewis voice "Scarlett, do something already or I swear to God Ares will die tonight." In the background I could hear "That motherfucker. That wasn't part of the plan."

Hi beautiful people. So here is the long awaited chapter. To be honest guys I've not been in the mood to write these past few weeks. Obviously I will keep posting and I'm trying to post chapters more frequently. Thank u all so much for the recent support. Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...