After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 5 | Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 55

7.9K 257 19
By PastTimer

Draft
____

Su Jingyang watched from the side as the two newborns slept, he immediately asked the crazy system with hate: "You did this? Are you sick??" 

The system replied with hehehe, "You mother and son love each other so much, what does your shit have to do with me?" 

Su Jingyang sneered when he heard its deliberately exaggerated tone "Do really expect me to believe it's none of your fucking business." 

The system didn't deny it anymore, but instead said: "You gave birth to the child, yet you want to be a mascot now? Sure enough, a man's nature is exposed! Everything will be pushed to others, there's no sense of responsibility, the only thing you're good at is stalling. Besides, in the eyes of you men, it's justified that the person who gave birth should be the one to take care of children day and night. Of course, the job you choose for yourselves is simple and effortless, you're basically doing nothing, am I right? Since it's so easy, come and experience it for yourself."

"..." Su Jingyang was very angry, but he was unable to refute the system now. He did have the idea of handing the children off to others. Anyway, there'll have no shortage of people taking care of the child at any time. He can just hold the child and occasionally get close...

Thinking about it at this time, he was indeed a little irresponsible. After a moment of silent reflection, Su Jingyang gritted his teeth and said: "Alright, I'll personally take care of them, but I have two children, how can I handle them alone like this?"

The system replied: "Do you think you're the only person in the world to given birth to two children?"

"They have at least family members to help!" 

The system mocked: "Help? When you gesture for help, how many turn their heads away? How many only help when children are obedient but throw them away boredly once they cry? Do they help only when celebrating and playing games, but cover their ears and hide in another room to sleep peacefully?!"

"...You're too extreme!!! Not all men are like you said!" Su Jingyang was furious.

"Really? At least you are."

Su Jingyang was stunned for a moment and said angrily: "You wanted me to have a baby, I had a baby, so what do you mean now? Did I say words such as "children are easy to raise"???? Do you still need to get revenge on me in this?"

"It's not me, but if you don't believe me and insist on thinking it is, then just treat it as... a gift bag for you, hehe." 

"——Fuck you!!!" Su Jingyang had just calmed down after giving birth to the twin, it didn't take long for his chest to start burning like fire, and he was upset again. He froze for a while, looking sideways towards the two white and tender little meatballs that were sleeping quietly. Their eyebrows, nose, mouth, and lips were all delicate and lovable, but he felt like he was looking at two little demons!

Thinking of the days to come, Su Jingyang only felt that the future was dim! Secretly wailing in his heart, his body fell weakly on the bed.

He had just laid down for a while, when Rong Ci entered the room, sat on the bed, and told him to get up and take medicine. Su Jingyang was upset and didn't want to drink, he stretched out his hand and waved at him, but Rong Ci grabbed his hand.

After a moment of silence, Rong Ci said, "It's fine to sulk with me, but you must drink medicine so that your body recovers quickly." 

Su Jingyang glanced over with the corner of his eyes and was just in time to see Rong Ci's hand holding the medicine bowl. The wounds that came from the scratches and pinches the day the child was born were very shocking against his fair complexion.

Su Jingyang retracted his gaze. He struggled for a moment, got up, and still took the medicine bowl. After drinking, he simply held the medicine bowl in his hand, looking down at the residual medicine at the bottom of the bowl. He didn't say a word.

Rong Ci didn't speak besides him. After a while, he took the bowl in his hand and put it aside.

Su Jingyang abruptly raised his head, facing his cold and pale face, and those dark beautiful eyes: "I want to know, when did you find out?"

Rong Ci moved his lips and said in a deep voice: "The first day we arrived in Rongcheng."

Su Jingyang widen his eyes and his expression was full of disbelief; The very day they arrived? ? !

"You discovered it at that time? How did you know? Why didn't you tell me? Was it fun to play with me??"

Rong Ci frowned slightly, he reached out to touch Su Jingyang, but he tilted his head to avoid. "I'm asking you something, don't move around."

Rong Ci quietly sighed: "I'm not fooling you, I was just afraid that if you knew, you'd resist me even more."

Su Jingyang's nose was red with anger, and he yelled at him: "So you lied to me and tricked me into marrying you before you even considered telling me? What shit about being the child's stepfather,  you two-faced villain! I'm telling you, even if we're married, even if I've given birth to your child, I won't be reluctant when the moment to leave arrives. Do you think I'll give everything up for you?!"

Rong Ci fixed his eyes on his face and said softly: "I know. I know you won't hesitate to leave us, but as I said before, I only ask that you accompany me for the rest of your stay and nothing else."

Su Jingyang pushed away Rong Ci's unblemished face with a paw, glaring at him, "Rong Ci! Stop pretending! If I still can't recognize your tricks, then I really am an idiot! Each day together with you means more traps waiting to be stepped on in the future! I'd rather believe in ghosts!"

Su Jingyang wanted to give him an oscar. At that time, when he knew that he was having twins, he told him indifferently and gloomily. He acted so happily, but in fact, he was already going crazy with joy!

Rong Ci: "Then you'll just have to believe in yourself. You previously said that you're a cruel and ruthless person, I believe that you'll be able to keep ruthlessness to the end."

Su Jingyang gritted his teeth: "You don't need to flatter me needlessly, you insidious, cunning, scheming person!!!"

Rong Ci laughed lightly when he heard his words, he touched his hair and said, "You don't have to tell yourself that."

"Why does Lao Tzu need to..." Su Jingyang paused for a while before reacting, his ears became hot and he sighed, "Shameless! Don't change the subject! I admit that I did feel guilty before I discovered it, now it seems that it was all just a joke! This  whole time I was being played with and manipulated by you!"

Su Jingyang became angry, his face was flushed, and his big eyes were full of anger. Vitality radiated from him brightly, compared with his previously muddled state from before, he now seemed to be completely revived.

His lively and bright appearance seemed to have a kind of magical energy, which also lightened and soothed Rong Ci's heart, like warm sunlight.

Rong Ci stared at him for a while, he raised his hands and grabbed his head, unable to help but lean over to kiss his lips. Su Jingyang leaned his head back vigorously and yelled: "You bastard...!"

His head was locked, and his mouth was quickly blocked again. The faint bitterness of medicine permeated between both of their lips and tongues. Su Jingyang bit him hard, Rong Ci hissed and loosened his hold slightly. He furrowed his brows. "Are you a dog?"

Su Jingyang said: "Your ancestor's a dog! I'm going to kill you, traitorous bastard!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the cry of a child. Su Jingyang's scalp tingled and he subconsciously pushed Rong Ci away. He quickly turned his head and bent down, stretching out his hand to pat and coaxed, yet the newborn still cried after being coaxed for a while.

"Maybe it's urine." Rong Ci leaned over and touched it with his hand. As expected, his hand got wet.

Rong Ci was about to change the baby's diaper when Su Jingyang reached out and grabbed the diaper from his hand. Seeing him staring at him puzzledly, Su Jingyang said, "I'll do it." He was afraid that if Rong Ci changed it, the child would just cry harder.

"Do you know how to?"

"..."

After Su Jingyang hurriedly studied from first-hand experience, the other one woke up as well. Luckily he didn't cry, just clenched his small fist tightly and yawned with a breath full of milk.

Su Jingyang was now able to distinguish between the big and small with enough time. The big one loves to cry and make noise, crying loudly enough to overturn the roof, the small one was relatively quiet and more observant. But no matter how behaved it was, it's was just a newborn child after all, and would cry and be as noisy as other newborns.

After Rong Ci hugged the little one, his small mouth pressed together tightly, and as expected, he started crying and making a fuss again. Su Jingyang only felt a terrible headache incoming when he saw this.

Rong Ci stood thoughtfully for a moment, he raised his head to look at Su Jingyang: "Do they know that you're still angry with me, so they all stand on your side and refuse to pay attention to me?" 

Su Jingyang hugged the little demon in his arms, and rolled his eyes at him, "If they're really on my side, then they should put all their attention to you! Torture their old man to death."

The old man in his early twenties continued to try coaxing the child, standing, sitting, walking, and shaking, yet nothing worked. Su Jingyang heard his heart start to thunder, and in the end, he could only admit his fate: "...Alright, give him to me." 

Before leaving for the city, Li Yin took Su Jingyang's pulse. Su Jingyang took advantage of Rong Ci discussing something with his subordinates at the door to quickly ask Li Yin in a low voice: "Is Rong Ci alright?"

Li Yin couldn't help but smile when he saw him acting as sneakily as a thief, he replied, "Just shocked, his internal injuries are a bit serious. Fortunately, the City Lord has a good foundation, so it should be fine after a month of rest."

Li Yin continued. "If you care about him, why don't you just ask him? Maybe his injury will heal sooner with your care." 

Su Jingyang ignored him, only saying: "Oh, by the way, he seems to be coughing occasionally. "

"Don't mind it, it'll get better after taking medicine." Li Yin reminded again, "Don't get too many emotional ups and downs to avoid affecting recovery."

Su Jingyang was taken aback for a moment, he glanced back. Seeing Rong Ci returning, he hurriedly lowered his voice and said to Li Yin: "Remember not to tell him about what I asked just now."

After Rong Ci came over, he approached Li Yin to ask about Su Jingyang's situation. Li Yin told the truth, everything was fine.

Li Yin looked at Su Jingyang again, he wanted to say something, but Su Jingyang glared at him fiercely. Li Yin suddenly turned his head, he pursed his lips and looked at Rong Ci, saying, "City Lord, this subordinate asks for permission to take your pulse."

Rong Ci was about to say no, but he heard Li Yin say: "Madame seems to be worried about your body, I want to check it so that he can feel at ease."

Rong Ci was taken aback, his mouth curved slightly, "Alright." Sitting on the edge of the bed, he stretched out his wrist to Li Yin.

Li Yin didn't turn back to see Su Jingyang, while taking Rong Ci's pulse, he said helplessly: "Madame, please don't stare at me. Didn't I not tell the City Lord what you asked of me?"

"......" You didn't tell him directly sure, but was there any difference! ! ! What is this? ? Sure enough, Rong Ci's subordinates were just like him! Crafty!

Su Jingyang's chest was so suffocated that he didn't want to talk, he caught a glimpse of Rong Ci looking at himself with a smile and was even angrier. Just laugh for now!

____

PastTimer: So cute! The next chapter is full of babies, babies, and more babies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 910 15
" ක...කවුද.....? ඔයා.. ? " " නම කිව්වට ඔයා දන්නැ...!! " I Saw Your Eyes Near My Death..... & I Love You Beyond My Death..... Start :- 2023.03.05 End...
376K 13.6K 72
I am Pregnant with Wealthy Little Master 怀了豪门小少爷 Author: 猫花 Status: 72 Chapters (Completed) Description As a poor Omega whose pheromone is very weak...
1.2M 33.9K 137
[COMPLETE] Summary: In his previous life, Xia Lin gave his heart and soul to Song Yan but never got rid of the fate of being the spare tire. In the...
1.6M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...