Ninjgo Morro Master of Wind (...

By Ninjago-Girl07

this is actely season 8/ Sons of Garmadon but Morro is in it Helping the ninja and tries to get Lloyd for him... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

72 4 0
By Ninjago-Girl07

(During the new year celebration, six members of the Sons of Garmadon infiltrate Borg Tower and try to steal the Oni Mask of Vengeance. They accidentally activated the alarms and Lloyd faced them.)

Lloyd: Nice masks. Hyah. You could almost pass as ninja. (The leader insists the others to distract him while he gets the zipline. Lloyd chases them down a zipline but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammate behind.)

Luke: (Screams.) Ahhh! (Lloyd catches him and turns him in to the police.)

Luke: Aw, man. (Lloyd continues to pursue the others.)

Lloyd: P.I.X.A.L., I need my car.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd?

Lloyd: Somewhere over... You know how to find me. (P.I.X.A.L. catches him in his car.) Ha ha. I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: I don't think Zane would approve.

(Lloyd chases down the leader.)

Lloyd: Who am I chasing?

P.I.X.A.L.: He or she is not in our database.

Lloyd: Whoever they are, they're good. I need backup. (Another motorcycle with sage and purple colors pulls up.)

Morro: I'm right on your tail. What happened?

Lloyd: I'll catch you up later, we need to stop that guy and get that mask back. Pixel, where're the others?

P.I.X.A.L.: All of the others are on active missions throughout Ninjago. You are on your own.

(Morro makes the motorcycle he's on ghost-like and tries to block the way so whoever that guy is can't escape but is just too late. The leader, still in possession of the Mask, escapes with a parachute with the Sons of Garmadon logo on it. Lloyd looks as Morro looks beside him.)

Pixel: Master Lloyd, are you all right? Are you there?

Lloyd: Yeah, I'm here. It's time to get the team back.

(Villagers are forced to collect water from a pond.)

Samurai #1: Uhh. The sun is blistering. Faster!

Samurai #2: You heard your master. Work! (Snaps his whip.) (A villager stops walking.)

Samurai #1: Heh. You there, peasant. Bring me water. You hear me? Bring me some water!

Nya: Thirsty?

Samurai #3: (Gasps.) It's—

Samurai #2: The Master of Water, Nya!

Samurai #1: I don't care. Get her!

Nya: (She attacks them.) Still thirsty? (The villagers cheer once all the samurai are stuck in the pond. Nya runs off.)

(Jay and Cole enter a monastery.)

Jay: Cole, you're my friend, but right now you're my worst enemy. You have no idea how time travel works.

Cole: If someone goes back in time and alters the past, our reality as we know it would change. We could look totally different and not even know it. (Takes off his mask revealing his new appearance)

Jay: But we don't.(Takes his mask off as well showing his new appearance) Thus, Master Wu must have slipped into a time stream into the future.

Cole: Whenever he is, it's been a year. It's time we find him. (He goes up to a monk.) Uh, hi. Sorry to bother you. Cole, Master of Earth. Uh, this is Jay, Master of Blabber. (Jay poses.)

Jay: (Scolds Cole.) Lightning.

Cole: We heard that an old man who lost his memory wandered in from the cold. About so high, long beard, drinks a lot of tea. (The monk doesn't respond.)

Jay: I told you not to introduce yourself as the Master of Earth. No one knows what that means.

Cole: No, you bolthead. Everyone here took a vow of silence.

Jay: Can you point us to him!? (The monk points.) Thank you! I-I like your place! (They see a man.) Wait. If it's him, and he lost his memory, don't remind him of that stupid TV show I once hosted, okay?

Cole: Uh. Master Wu? (He turns around but it's not Wu.)

Jay: Oh, come on. We came all this way, and it's not him? Aw, th-that's it. I quit.

Cole: I'm tired of losing people in my life. Wu would never quit on us, and we're not quitting on him.

Jay: If he's really still out there, couldn't he at least send a letter from the future? Or leave a message to stand the test of time? He's wise. He'd find a way.

Cole: We just have to keep looking.

Jay: Yeah, you do that. And while you're at it, I'll be doing something more useful, like being a ninja.

Cole: Ha! Some ninja you are. You talk more than you fight.

Jay: At least I'm entertaining. All you do is judge and act like you know everything!

Monk #1: Would you stop fighting!? (He gasps and covers his mouth.)

Monk #2: Way to break your vow. (Gasps.) Oh, no, I spoke too!

Monk #3: Haha! I knew you didn't have it in you.

Monk #4: I've been holding this in, but I just want to say I hate doing your dishes!

Monk #5: Well, if everyone is doing it, I'm doing it too. (The monks continue arguing and Jay's communication device beeps.)

Jay: That's our cue. Got to run!

(Zane and Kai are fighting the Mechanic.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane, Master Lloyd requires Kai and your attention in Ninjago City.

Zane: Is it serious?

P.I.X.A.L.: It appears so. Did I catch you at a bad time?

Kai: Zane, a little help?

Mechanic: Hot off the press. The Mechanic is back, Ninjago.

Kai: Ugh. Whoever said "Fight fire with fire" didn't know what they're talking about.

Zane: We will be there shortly.

Mechanic: Watch out for the crossfire!

Kai: Hey! You're stealing my lines!

Zane: (He freezes him.) Who likes ice cream? I do. How was that for a last line, Kai? Can we leave now?

Kai: (He also got frozen.) Needs a little work. Gonna have to give me a minute to thaw, though. Heh.

(The ninja eventually grouped up. Lloyd joins them.)

Kai: Hey, there he is. You're late.

Zane: Kai was late too, if it is any consolation.

Lloyd: Thanks for meeting me here. It's been a while since we've all been under one roof. (Nya giggles while Cole nudges Jay.) What?

Jay: Are we gonna talk about it?

Lloyd: Talk about what?

Cole: Your voice, it's—

Zane: (Deep voice) Lower.

Kai: Sounds like our little ninja's growing up. (Laughs.)

Morro: Finally gone through puberty. (Nudges Lloyd acting more like a teasing cousin.)

Nya: Leave him alone. (Sighs.) Any word from your mother?

Lloyd: Not since she went searching for Master Wu. I don't know where she is.

Cole: She'll come back, Lloyd. And so will Wu.

Lloyd: Not everyone comes back, Cole. But that isn't why I called you here. I called you because of this. (He shows them the logo on his phone he saw on the parachute.)

Cole: Your father? Lord Garmadon?

Lloyd: After poking around, I've learned it's the symbol to—

Zane: The Sons of Garmadon. A mysterious criminal syndicate growing in prominence in Ninjago City.

Lloyd: Seventy two hours ago, they stole a powerful relic from Cyrus Borg. Some mask—

Hutchins: (walks in) Not "some" mask. The Oni Mask. There are only three in existence.

Jay: Whoa, I'm confused. How can there be three masks when you just said it's the only mask?

Nya: Not "only," Jay. "Oni."

Zane: The Oni are said to be all-powerful beings. Demons that predate Ninjago.

Morro: Actually beings from another realm that followed the First Spinjitzu Master to Ninjago before going instinct. (They all look at Morro confused by his sudden knowledge about Oni) Mystake once told me that when I was 6...

Hutchins: Each mask embodies one of the three Oni warlords. If all three masks are united, whomever owns them will wield tremendous power.

Lloyd: Ninja, this is Mr. Hutchins. Master at Arms and Counsel to the Royal Family. I've asked him here.

Kai: The Royal Family?

Morro: Ninjago has Royal?

Hutchins: Apologies if you aren't familiar. They honor their privacy, as they do the safety of Ninjago.

Cole: Let me guess, they have an Oni Mask too.

Jay: Two? Now there's two? (Nya covers his mouth.)

Hutchins: The Emperor will be delivering a public speech tomorrow, and I'm worried the Sons of Garmadon may try to steal the mask. We could use your assistance, that is, if you can keep a low profile.

Zane: We are ninja. (Activates a program to look more human) No one will know we are there.

Lloyd: Just let us know where and when.

Morro's outfit for this season (Made with Gacha Life 2)

So the first chapter of book two

I hope you enjoyed

Sorry for grammar and or spelling

Have a good time

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
16.7K 414 52
another ichiro story but this time im making his parents more realistic dan is his father and tsunadea his mother but dan is the son of madara he is...
178K 3.6K 36
Leo Lung and Tai Lung were best brothers growing up. They trained together, competing for who could be the best warrior ever. But when the Dragon Scr...
636K 15.3K 52
After Alby was sent up, the Creators sent up a girl; Emily. She is crazy, weird and sassy, but yet, lovely, beautiful and the glade absolutely loves...