- OC X Tokyo Revengers Fanf...

Bởi PuddingZyy

I'm terrible at descriptions ;) Just read the cringey ass book mkay? > #172 Mitsuya #245 Draken #168 Baj... Xem Thêm

DISCLAIMER
OC Introduction
Chapter 1- Kiyone Rian
Chapter 2- New Pal
Chapter 3 - Let's Hang Out!
Chapter 4 - The Answer
Special Chapter
Chapter 5 - The Meeting
Chapter 6 - Visit
Chapter 7 - The Top Three In Toman
Chapter 8 - War
Chapter 9 - Making Up
Chapter 10 - 8/3....
Chapter 11 - 'My Revenge'
Chapter 12 - The End Of The War
Chapter 13 - Thank You!
Chapter 14 - New Third Division Captain
Chapter 15 - Valhalla
Chapter 16 - Important To Him
Chapter 17 - That Night....
Chapter 18 - The Top In Toman
Chapter 19 - Tomorrow....
Chapter 20 - It's Finally Happening
Chapter 21 - It's Over.
Chapter 22 - Bloody Halloween
Chapter 23 - A Big Misunderstanding
Chapter 24 - The New First Division Captain
Chapter 25 - Family Businesses
Chapter 26 - The Admin Meeting
Chapter 27 - Hakkai, And The Black Dragons
Chapter 28 - Christmas In The Church
< New Year Chapter >
Chapter 29 - The End Of The 6th Division
Chapter 30 - 'It's A Promise, Okay?'
Chapter 31 - My Last Revenge
'How We Meet'
Chapter 33 - Kurokawa Izana
Chapter 34 - Preparing For War
Chapter 35 - Emma.....
Chapter 36 - The Long Awaited Battle
Chapter 37 - Inui Akane, Inui Seishuu
Chapter 38 - The Battle Starts
Chapter 39 - Sibling's War
Chapter 40 - Go Back, Takemitchy!
A/N

Chapter 32 - Tenjiku

273 7 1
Bởi PuddingZyy

Rian's POV

I was walking in Shibuya. Cuz why not? I'm bored without Satsuki at home. She's always shopping with her friends. Don't even know if she used drugs or not-

I'm walking here and there, with a crepe on my hand that I bought for a pretty fair price. It tastes nice too.

I'm in a gaming store, wondering around, not looking suspicious at all. When I saw a familiar figure. I walked towards the guy and tapped on his shoulders.

"What the hell do you wan-" He said as he turned his head around. Our eyes met.

"Koko! Hi! I knew you looked familiar!"

"Ah.... It's just you." He sweat dropped.

"Why are you saying like you're not glad seeing me here." I crossed my arms.

"The second vice president of Toman came to see me personally, surely it wouldn't be a good thing will it?"

"Nahh nah, I'm just here walking around. Anywaysss, we're buddies now right?" I said while I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Ha.....? "

"C'mon! Let's go eat! Your treat!"

"Ha?!?! W... Wait!!"

I dragged him by his wrist, knowing he wouldn't be able to refuse.

We sat down at the restaurant,
I got my favorite ramen, and got chocolate mint ice cream too.

Koko looked at the menu.

"I'll..... Just get a cup of water..."

We both finished our stuff. Well... I, finished my stuff. I pushed Koko to the counter and pay the bills.

"Come on! Let's go to the anime merch shop next!!"

I cheered as I pulled him with me again. I got myself a Zoro figure from One Piece, which costs almost a hundred bucks. Oops-

"Wow, who would've thought that the second vice president of Toman was a weeb." Koko sighed as he said.

"Don't sigh just yet, buddy. We still have the clothes shop!"

"Actually.... I had to go. Inui must be waiting for me." Koko sweat dropped.

"Ha? You sure you're not just trying to get away from me?" my hands are on my waist, staring him into his soul.

"I.... Uh..."

"Just kidding, just kidding. Thank you for today anyways! I had fun spending time with you, and your money!" I laughed.

"I'll be sure to stay a hundred meters away from you next time I see you." Koko said as he walked away.

I was walking my way to the train station, ready to go home with my precious figure. When I saw a guy getting punched by people in red coats. I adjusted my eyes and realised the guy was Chifuyu.

I put my stuff on the ground and jumped to block the incoming punch for Chifuyu.

"That was a hell of a punch there."

I smiled and looked back at Chifuyu.

"Ya alright?"

"Shi!"

I returned a kick to the guy that punched me, making the guy stumble backwards.

"Hey, not bad for a girl! Are you part of Toman as well?"

"What if I say I am?"

"Then that'll make you the 6th Toman target today!" He smirked as he charged at me.

I was gonna charge at him, too but some people seems like his allies grabbed me, making me unable to move. He blew that punch in my face, hard. The others are also starting to beat up Chifuyu again. I suppose I went unconscious?

When I woke up, I was being dragged behind, by a bike? With Chifuyu beside me.

"In your 'Toman', there's 5 divisions right? Are the other 4 as weak as you?"

"Tsk" I clicked my tounge. They're the one not playing fair, the fuck?

"Toman, you pieces of shit!"

The guy threw me and Chifuyu to the ground, when I saw Takemitchy was here, too, with his friends.

"Chifuyu? Shi san?!"

"The boys contacted me! They're fighting in Shinjiku. I'm going!" The guy who threw me said.

The guy then said to blow us up before 'Kakucho' comes. I wonder who that was.

He left, leaving almost a hundred people, surrounding us. I can take them out, yes. But I'm pretty much not in a good shape after being dragged by a bike and punched twice in the face. I couldn't just rely on Takemitchy and his friends right? They're useless here.

I took out my headphones, of course. I bring them everywhere I go now.
I was ready to go all out, make a path to escape when I heard yelling.

"IT'S THE TWIN BROTHERS 'MEGURO'!!"

"RUN!!"

"HE'S GONNA MOW US!!"

The guys with red coats started running everywhere. While I'm here feeling relieved, since the twins are here.

Angry, the fourth division vice captain and Smiley, the fourth division captain is here.

"Yo, first division captain." Angry greeted.

Takemitchy was confused. Oh yeah, he probably didn't know who's Angry.

"Look." Angry pointed at another bike that Smiley was on.

"It's me, Nahoya!"

"ANOTHER NAHOYA??!"

"Pipe down a bit would ya." I glared at the shocked Takemitchy.

"He fell on the road and got injured. Can you drive him to the hospital? He needs help." Angry said to Takemitchy, referring to the guy I assume was Takuya, on his bike.

"Huh? You're Angry, but nice...?" Takemitchy has question marks all over on his head.

I sighed and explained to him.

"They're Toman's twin brothers. The devil who hides behind a smile, the older brother Smiley. And the angel who hides behind his anger, the younger brother Angry."

Angry looked at me.

"Shi, that guy said he's going to Shinjiku right?"

"Yeah, but of course we're joining him. I wanna take my revenge out of that pussy who can't fight one-on-one with me." I said as an irk Mark appeared on my face, cracking my knuckles.

"You guys can stand, right? Get on the bike, Shi, Chifuyu. Takemitchy can just steal the bike over there." Smiley said, pointing a bike that I suppose was from the crowd just now.

"Nahh, Takemitchy can't drive well. I'll drive that bike." I insisted cuz I don't know what will happen if Takemitchy passes out all of the sudden.

"Pay back time." I said, smirking.

We started riding towards Yokohama.

"So, Chifuyu, Shi. You got beaten up by Mocchi didn't you?" Smiley asked as an irk mark appeared on both me and Chifuyu's face.

"Huh?! I won't lose that easily! I just got punched once! I never lost!" Chifuyu claimed.

"Holddddddd up. What do ya mean 'got beaten up'? I mean, I did but he's got men with him okay?? He's just a fuckin pussy that can't fight on his own without his men."
I said while I gripped the bike's handle tighter.

Smiley sweat dropped at me, same as Chifuyu.

" But ya'll fainted after that so better take it easy. " Smiley claimed.

"Mocchi is so fuckin strong. We lost to him once."

"Eh?" Chifuyu looked at them with an unexpected expression.

"The two of you? Lost to that Mocchi guy? He's that strong?!" Takemitchy said, not believing their words.

"Yeah, we knew him since way before we got into Toman." Angry said to him.

"It was way before we formed our team 'Sugoaku'. We always get beaten up by a Kawasaki team called 'Jugemu'."

"We really couldn't defeat that team. One day, we assemble D at the riverbank. And back then, Jugemu's captain was 'Mochizuki Kanji' AKA Mocchi. It was an utter defeat." Smiley continued when he giggled.

"Then I challenged him too. And I immediately went home."
Angry said.

"Angry's eyes were all white!" Smiley teased his brother.

"Smiley's too!"

Chifuyu looked at the twins with an unreadable expression.
"Why are you guys having fun, talking about your defeat? Isn't it sad?"

"We don't fight to win." Angry answered.

"This time, we're going to fight them together, Takemitchy!" Smiley said as he looked back at him.

"That gang was called Tenjiku right? Weird name but okay." I asked Smiley.

"Yeah, talk about weird names, look who's talking."

"Smiley, look." Angry pointed at the two guys infront of the side walk.

"Oi oi, talk about the devil."

"Tenjiku!"

"Get off, Takemitchy." Smiley said.

"Eh?"

"I'd like to 'find out' where Tenjiku's hideout is."

"You guys wait here okay? Shi too, don't waste your energy on those little trash. Save up for your revenge!"

The twins then turned and ran towards the two members of Tenjiku yelling "Wait up, you ass holes!!"

" 'Find out'he said." Takemitchy was sweat dropping, Chifuyu too.

"By the way, I've met Kisaki. He's gotta be the one behind all this Tenjiku mess."  Takemitchy said to me and Chifuyu.

"Ha? What's his deal?"

After all the explanation and guesses from Takemitchy.

"What if Kisaki can time leap, too?"

"Ha?? The fuck? Don't say something so foolish!"

"I'm convinced that's the case, since I always fail on fixing the future. But I was wrong. Kisaki is not necessary to Mikey. In fact, Kisaki always wanted the same thing. Kisaki always wanted to create when the conditions were met. His own 'Toman'. This time again, it was probably him who pulled the Tenjiku strings. "

" So you mean that Kisaki can go back in time and to change the future just like you, just to change Toman to his own liking? "

Chifuyu asked Takemitchy, while I'm pretty worned out with the information I gotta take in.

"..... Maybe. "

" Come to think of it.... No matter how many times you tried, you always fail."

" I'm convinced so if everything was actually manipulated by Kisaki.... I'll never forgive him."

Takemitchy exclaimed with a sudden intimidating aura.

".... Takemitchy, you see how impatient you are? Until now all of your efforts... Have been ruined by Kisaki. But Takemitchy, "

Chifuyu said while pinching his face.

" Stop making that face! " Chifuyu told him.

I sweat dropped at the two boys.

"You know you looked like this." I said to him as I put both of my hands on my face, making a weird expression.

" What's important right now, is fixing things with Tenjiku. And to find out if it's actually Kisaki who's been pulling the strings in the shadows. " Chifuyu stated.

" Hmm.... If Kisaki is a time leaper, he must be desperate now."

"Hm? Why?" Takemitchy literally asked. How can he be that dumb?

"Cuz he died in the future right??"

Takemitchy finally realised.
"In that case.... He can't go back the future.... This time, Kisaki failed too!"

"We gotta make sure that Kisaki can really time travel. We have to start our plan by confirming this."

"That guy's in Tenjiku. They're probably at their hideout."

"Yahoo, we know where Tenjiku's hideout is!" Smiley said while he's walking towards us.

"Get on the bike."

We got on our bikes and started driving again. When Takemitchy asked

"So what kind of gang is Tenjiku?"

"They were just created recently, so we don't have much info about them. Right, Angry?" Smiley answered as he turned to Angry.

"Yeah. But they sure are dangerous. They may be a new gang but they have already took over Kanagawa."

"Well..... Not all of them are monsters like Mocchi. They are a lot, Toman can barely be a match."

We finally reached their hideout after a long ride.

Probably was an abandoned factory? We took a look inside.

"So... This is their hideout." I mumbled.

"Wow, that's more than I thought." Chifuyu said.

"Let's leave if we get badly injured."

"Well.... I don't mind beating up so many." Smiley exclaimed.

"Eh... We might have fallen into their trap." I said as I rub the back of my head.

"They've been waiting for us..."

"Hm? That guy looks familiar...." Takemitchy said.

"So you've came." a guy with a scar on his eyes said.

"So you've been expecting us." I replied him.

"How many are there?" Takemitchy asked the guy.

"100"

"A hundred guys vs five huh..."

Surely I can take out 50 on my own, but I don't know about the other guys.

"Get em guys."
The guy commanded, only for the crowd to move aside, making a huge space in the centre.

"Five against a hundred would be a bit unfair, no? Let's do a five vs one."

That guy claimed as if he think he was hot shit.

Smiley stepped forward.

"Woah, you got balls huh?"

He said as he cracked his knuckles.

"4th division captain, Nahoya Kawata. But if you're gonna fight yourself, I'm gonna do the same."

"Ohhhh Smiley, beat his ass!!" I cheered for him.

"Good luck, Smiley!" Angry said to him, too.

"Heavenly King of Tenjiku, Kakucho." The guy introduced himself.

"LET'S GOOOO" Smiley looked like he's getting excited.

This is gonna be a good fight now is it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

118K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...
17.8K 694 13
⇢𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎⇠ ↣Sometimes love comes...
27.9K 872 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
15.3K 405 10
↳𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯. ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ �...