Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธIMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Taunting (Fyozai)

2.6K 50 23
By naeguji

Word count: 3699

Warnings: NSFW, kidnapping, alcohol

-

  It took quite a lot to be able to catch Dazai off guard. His entire life, there were only minute things that surprised him, and they weren't anything major. So to be able to follow him without knowing.. knock him out.. and then kidnap him..? Dazai wasn't going around looking for trouble as he once did with Kyouka. That had a purpose. This didn't. Not to Dazai, at least, who was taking a stroll just for fresh air. So easily avoided... and quite admirable it was. Dazai wondered, while unconscious, who this mystery perpetrator might be? But no, he already had a pretty good guess as to who it may be.

  Dazai felt his eyelids flutter open but wasn't met with anything. It was completely pitch black. Not a pitch black of a dark room, per day. But a black as in, something was covering his eyes, keeping him from seeing what was beyond the fabric. It was a blindfold. As Dazai instinctively attempted to reach his hands, which were oddly situated behind his back, up to take off the blind fold, he found he couldn't move his hands. His wrists, more specifically, were tied together. His arms were situated so that they were behind him. Dazai frowned, attempting to stand only to find his ankles bound together. But he wasn't tied to a chair or anything. It was just those parts of his body, along with a fabric type intrusion in his mouth. A gag, tied around his mouth. The surface he sat on didn't feel like a chair. Far from it. Like a cushion? Like-

  Breathing.

  Dazai instantly froze up at the sound of breathing. It was right there, right next to his hear. And he was so sure he hadn't heard it when he first woke up. As though whoever was breathing was doing it intentionally so the other could hear. It was then Dazai understood the situation.. what he was sitting on, was probably a persons lap. It made sense. He tried one last futile tug at his wrists that came across a little more panicked than the brunette planned it to. But he needed a lot of force to try and pull off the ropes if he could... But then the only thing that came from the struggle of the ropes was a soft chuckle. Okay- those lips that were letting out subtle breaths were much closer to his ear than he expected them to be. And yet again, he was caught off guard.

An overwhelming sense of dread swirled around in his stomach, like a dark pit of despair. Whoever this was... was immensely skilled and deceptive. In any other situation, such a feat would've had the chance to excite him. But alas. This was an entirely different situation. If Dazai had been kidnapped by a skilled individual, it was because said individual knew that with Dazai out of the way, taking over and/or destroying Yokohama was child's play. What could they be planning..? Dazai felt a hand slide across his back, making him squirm and shift about ever so slightly as though moving enough would get the hand to retract. It only rested on his waist and squeezed, causing him to tense up. And then a firm hand, the free one of his captor, came up to his chin to lift it only slightly. Dazai would've hissed but the gag prevented that. He yanked his head away from the others hand only to feel a hand on the back of his head, pushing his head right back to where it had been. Fuck.

  "You're rather skittish, aren't you?" A familiar voice purred into his ear, voice slick like honey and the Russian accent thick just like it. Within the first word, Dazai was easily able to tell who his captor was. He wondered how he hadn't managed to perfectly pin point it. Obviously the only person that might be able to manage to catch him off guard. "Mm, looks like you finally put the pieces together. I'm surprised it took you so long. You seem quite off your game. Out of character, I might say."

Only a muffled word or two came from the tied up brunette, who attempted to pull away as the hand in his hair pushed his head against the Russian's chest. He was sure by the fact he could hear the soft beating, and felt the small rising and falling of his chest. He needed to calm down... showing his panic-y habits and showing any signs of weakness wasn't allowed. Not in his book. The hand on his waist slipped down to his thigh, pulling his entire body more towards him at this point. "You should relax.. I have no intentions of hurting you." And Dazai knew that Fyodor was being honest.

If he wanted Dazai dead, he could've done it while he was unconscious and not using his ability. The brunette knew, somewhere in his dazed and confused brain, that there was no intention of torture either. What was Fyodor's goal, kidnapping him like this? Holding him like this? It was odd and out of character, even for an unpredictable figure like himself. The hand at the side of his face slid down to the gag, two fingers slipping under it. Dazai was prepared for him to take it off. And he did. The fabric undid and fell onto Dazai's lap. Dazai was quick to open his mouth, but barely got a word out before two fingers intruded his mouth, causing him to slightly gasp and then cough, trying to move away or push them out of his mouth with his tongue. "Now now, I don't want you to interrogate me just yet. So why don't you quiet that troublesome mouth of yours?"

Dazai only made an expression that expressed anger. Or frustration. He hated not knowing things. He had to know things in order to do anything or else he had no control over the situation. Dazai hadn't been in that situation before. It was unfamiliar. And he didn't like it. It was scary. The fingers moved away from his mouth. Dazai had a lot of things he wanted to say. But decided against it... for his own personal safety. And it seemed it was a good choice as soon, the blindfold made its way off of his face too, falling onto his shoulders. His eyes instantly opened and blinked rapidly to adjust his eyes to the light. It was a stone room. Probably a basement..? It was a rather big basement. And- well, there was a rather elegant and large chair fit for royalty, nearly like a throne. Fyodor sat on that. And.. Here Dazai was. Sitting on his lap. Dazai was quick to make eye contact with the other. He was always able to at least figure something of Fyodor out when they met eyes...

  But nothing came to mind. For the first time in Dazai's life, his mind completely blanked. "I must say, you're a tad bit more obedient than I thought you'd be." Fyodor closed his eyes and gave a rather condescending snicker, a hand leaving Dazai's head, traveling over to a table beside him that held a few glasses of wine. He took a sip.

  Dazai's face only twisted slightly at the statement. "..what are you planning, Fyodor?" Curiosity and anger were mixed into his question. The Russian only raised an eyebrow as he lowered the glass from his lips.

  "Planning..? That's a good question. Why not a guessing game? I know you're very good at those." Fyodor smiled, and then set the glass back down.

  "Maybe I'm a little tired of guessing." Despite the tornado of thoughts swirling about in Dazai's mind, he seemed totally calm and relaxed. Contradicting his behavior from just a few moments ago.

  "Maybe you can't guess." Fyodor corrected him, nodding his head. "If you were able to..." he brought a finger to his (own) lips, humming in thought. "What an interesting situation that would be, I'm sure.." Only a toothy grin replaced the wondering expression on his lips.

  "You know, with the way you've got me tied up, you're giving me rather suggestive vibes." This was another one of Dazai's panic tactics. It worked with Chuuya. It worked with — any member of the port mafia, really. Or anyone at all. He would start panic flirting to either make his opponent so full of rage that he attacked mindlessly, giving Dazai perfect time to dodge his uncoordinated movements, or to just make them uncomfortable.

  "Is that so?" Fyodor had neither reaction. In fact, one would think he hadn't even heard Dazai. The brunette didn't expect it to work all too well but the dull response was a let down. How boring. "Is that your guess?"

  "Huh?"

  "Is that your guess?" Fyodor repeated, staring at him with an unamused and rather impatient look.

  "..and what if it is?"

  "Then I'd say you were a narcissist." Fyodor scoffed softly, and yet the small smile remained on his lips. Dazai rolled his eyes.

  "Yuh-huh, that's why your hands on my thigh." The brunette glanced down at his hand. "And that's why your fingers were in my mouth." A crooked smirk appearing on his face as though he'd discovered the mighty truth.

  Fyodor raised an eyebrow. "You truly think that a man with such a task of annihilating Yokohama and all of the world's cursed residents would take time out of his day to kidnap you? Truly, you have a dizzying fantasy, Osamu." Fyodor lifted an alcohol glass to his lips yet again, this time tilting his head back softly to empty the glass.

  "It's not my fantasy." Dazai instantly frowned, seeming to get uncharacteristically defensive. "It's yours, seeing as that's what you've done."

  "You're practically incriminating yourself by being so defensive." Fyodor countered, placing the empty wine glass down.

  "And you're avoiding my guess to try and turn the situation on me as though I haven't been unconscious during it all."  Dazai hissed.

  "Shut up." Fyodor rolled his eyes.

  "Make me—"

  At the fatal choice of words, the Russian's hand curled around the back of his hair and tugged his head back so much so he was facing the ceiling now. Dazai felt no pain though, only a little bit of surprise as a glass was pressed to his lips and before he knew it, liquid was intruding his mouth and throat. The brunette was quick to cough and sputter, legs and arms squirming about in retaliation before the glass emptied and the hand moved, and he was allowed to sit up. Dazai coughed as excess wine trickled down his chin and to his neck.

  His small coughing fit went in for about half a minute, much to Fyodor's amusement. He watched innocently as Dazai managed to intake a regular amount of air in a regular pattern. "You have... shit taste in wine." That was all the brunette said, coughing once or twice more.

  "Is that so? Such a shame, I could've sworn this was your favorite." Fyodor hummed. This was going all weirdly. He was acting like he didn't have Dazai all tied up like this. Like they were having a nice and friendly conversation. Dazai shivered as the alcohol that trickled down his neck slipped down his shirt. How uncomfortable.

  "So.. if my guess is so wrong, then.. why did you kidnap me?" Dazai narrowed his eyes. 

  Fyodor raised an eyebrow. "When did I say you were wrong?"

  "Wha- what do you mean, when did you say i was wrong?" Dazai stared in disbelief at the Russian.

  "I don't think those words escaped my lips, hmm.." Fyodor tapped his chin.

  "No fuckin' way..." Dazai scoffed and tilted his eyes. "You expect me to believe you kidnapped me and brought me here to get handsy with me? Nice try, I'm not that much of a dumbass." The brunette huffed.

  Fyodor only shrugged. "Well, if that's what you wanna believe, then." He leaned forward, their faces uncomfortably close when the Russian licked the wine off of his chin, causing Dazai to completely shudder.

  "Don't— you- have glasses.. right over there?" The brunette's lips, for whatever reason, he wasn't sure why, had turned into a small grin.

  "But why go to the hassle when I can just..." Fyodor didn't stop there. He just dragged his tongue down Dazai's neck, where the alcohol had fallen. A soft sigh left Dazai's mouth. Whether it was in annoyance, or- some form of relief..? Who knew? Fyodor knew, and Dazai knew. The two were the only two in the world that were at all alike. That could at all understand each other. They could read each other like a book. Despite how long the dispute went on about why this was happening to what they were doing...

  The two of them knew.

  A hand moved up to undo the brooch Dazai wore. Dazai had noticed he was without his coat a bit ago. Figuring it was off because it made it rather difficult to tie him up with it on. The Russian undid his vest, but didn't take it off. Just let it hang on his torso, unbuttoned. And he was quick to do the same to his shirt. The brunette contemplated on whether or not to make a snarky response as the Russian licked up what was left of the alcohol that had fallen out of his lips.

  "Don't even think about it." As though reading his mind, the crimson eyes of the other met maroon ones as he lifted his head back up to be eye level with him.

  Dazai huffed softly. A very faint, nearly nonexistent blush intruded the clear skin on his face. The tension between the two was rising, and they both knew they enjoyed ever second of it. The thrill of the situation... of course, Fyodor couldn't just ask Dazai out like a normal person. For one, they were enemies. For two, there was no fun in that. And so the truth had been discovered. "Kiss me."

  At Dazai's rather demanding words, the Russian complied. Their lips met in a seemingly calm kiss, though it was more chaotic than anything. Fyodor's hand pulled Dazai's head back, and he leaned over him greatly to be able to kiss him in a comfortable way. The brunette no longer struggled against his restraints, huffs and puffs being their form of breathing as they seemed to challenge each other with who could last longer with the kiss. Fyodor's hand, the one on Dazai's thigh, squeezed, and it caused a bigger need for breath from the brunette. Dazai gasped and broke the kiss, needing to relax his breathing patterns.

  "Out of breath already?" The Russian taunted, bringing his hand to the other's neck. It wrapped around, but did not squeeze or anything. It just gently stroked his skin, moving around here and there as another glass was pressed to Dazai's parted lips, forcing him to consume the wine while still hardly having a steady breathing pattern. Of course, instinctively, Dazai attempted to move his head away. But his head was only tilted back further until the glass rendered empty, and was set down.

  More spilled of of his mouth this time, Dazai not having had enough time to swallow because of his irregular breathing. More coughing, more panting. Fyodor was doing everything at an unbearably fast pace. He seemed to enjoy catching the brunette off guard.

This time, he left the alcohol where it was, and leaned forward again. Not to kiss him again, but to kiss his neck. The part that wasn't bandaged at least. Speaking of which... Fyodor had begun to undo those. They fell loosely around his shoulders now. "I think you're getting too comfortable.." Dazai murmured softly, but couldn't stop his hands as he undid the rest of his bandages.

"I think you're a little too... insecure." Fyodor pulled down his shirt to hang on his elbows. The Russian undid the bandages from his chest and Dazai sort of accepted it. Fyodor lifted another wine glass, taking a sip himself.

"How could I be insecure when I look so fabulous, hm?" Dazai faked a smile.

"Are you kidding? You hide the most beautiful part of yourself." Fyodor hummed, kissing the top of his chest, a finger running over scars that littered his body, causing the maroon haired male to shiver. "Marks made by the cruelest of humanity... that form you into the intriguing monster that you are, Osamu... you are a beautifully decorated specimen."

Fyodor's hand tilted, wine spilling onto the other's chest by clumsiness. "Eesh... what are you.. a poet?" He shivered as cold liquid hit his bare skin.

Fyodor's hand tilted back, so that it stopped spilling. He kissed along his chest, licking around some parts when he felt like it. "You taste.. divine."

"You word things weird." Dazai countered, his cheeks had a reddish orange hue to them, and his smile was nothing but ecstasy. The two seemed to be enjoying themselves.

  "Would you enjoy it if I was much more dirty mouthed? Because I can be." The Russian gripped the others chin. "Perhaps you prefer a bit more intimate touch..."

  The hand on his thigh moved to his waist, to the top of his pants. He skillfully undid the belt as though undoing ones belt with one hand was normal and a practice. Then his ring and middle finger slid down his pants, gently beginning to tug them down. "I'd say... you're just disguising your impatience was with my need for touch." Dazai huffed.

  "I'd say you're a little too excited." Fyodor retorted, rubbing the others hip with his thumb, beginning to tug his boxers down now.

"You're calling me excited? Take a look at your own dick, yeah?" Dazai let out a soft scoff.

  "Your mouth is vulgar." Fyodor commented.

  "With where your hand is, I don't think you're in a position to talk about vulgar." Dazai murmured, his breathing low as he sighed.

  The Russian's fingers had wrapped around the other's member, hand beginning to move up and down. "You should shut your mouth before I fill it with wine again."

  "You'd want me so drunk I couldn't remember the experience?" Dazai groaned quietly. "Yeah, right..."

  Fyodor's hand began to move faster, thumbs pressing against the others tip as he kissed at his neck, causing a soft moan to leave Dazai's lips.

  There were many ways Dazai foresaw this day to go. And... well... this wasn't it. Most definitely not one of them. But he wasn't complaining. The other became more passionate with his neck, sucking and biting in areas that might even be visible to the agency. Most would be covered by bandages and clothes, sure.. but still. There would at least be two or three visible. And Dazai would probably make up a lie about a woman. But it was an awkward position to have to be in to explain it. "Doing.. that on purpose.. aren't ya..?" His voice was getting slightly trembly, breathing patterns becoming harder to control as the other continued, hand only getting faster.

"We both know you can lie and say it was a woman." Fyodor said lazily, not seeming to take any caution about the two ever being found out. "Quit complaining. You're enjoying it."

"Maybe I am.. I don't see anything wrong with it. I just think you talk too much.." Fyodor mumbled.

  "Methinks you talk too much." Dazai countered. He took a breath but it was cut off, causing a coughing fit yet again. The Russian's free hand delicately tilting the alcohol glass against his lips, making sure Dazai swallowed all of it. "You—" a cough. "Keep... this up.. I'm gonna end up getting tipsy..." Dazai's hands, which were presumably tied behind his back, came up to Fyodor's hair. Of course, Dazai always had the chance to escape but never took it. He tugged at the others hair, a light gasp from his lips being a result.

  "I think you're already a little tipsy.." Fyodor grinned, hand moving away from the others practically leaking member. His hand moved lower. "I'm sure you're used to women sucking your dick in these kinds of situations... unfortunately, for you, that won't be the case this time."

  He pushed a finger into the other's entrance, seeming satisfied as the other's hands tightened around his hair and he groaned. "Mmm.." Dazai seemed to flinch once or twice. It was an odd and unfamiliar feeling. Normally, he was the one doing this to other girls. And now here he was... the feeling of- something inside him was very- very odd. But it was pleasurable none the less. He was quick to adjust. His mind felt fuzzy. He knew he was getting even slightly tipsy. He could always manage to control his liquor.... But something was just different today, it seemed.

  The other added one finger after another until Dazai expressed pain, and the other let him adjust and began to move those fingers. Dazai's first moan was interrupted with another glass of wine. There were so many. One after another, Dazai lost track of time. Lost track of where Fyodor's hands were or what he was doing. All he knew was that he wanted it and he didn't object.

  Dazai's eyes opened. His body completely and totally aches as though he'd done an around the world marathon within an hour and was now experiencing the after affects. He wasn't in the basement anymore. And Fyodor was nowhere in sight. The brunette only had his button up on, and was laying in his own bed at home. No doubt Fyodor brought him back there after his activities.

  Dazai's face twisted into one with irritation and frustration. He wanted to remember everything! He wanted to fully and completely experience Fyodor in his entirety. It was mutual between the two. And yet Fyodor made sure he would only get fragments of memories from the experience, making Dazai long for more. Taunting him. Teasing him. The brunette shakily breathed as he forced himself to sit up.

"So... that's how it is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 438 14
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค...
68.8K 752 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...
3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...