โœ“ | THE WEIRD SISTERS ยน โœถ sti...

By peachpick

๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ โœถ The Weird Sisters of Beacon Hills end up in a spiral of supernatural problems whe... More

๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’Š๐’“๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š. sisters of the moon
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š. here we are again
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’Š. kafkaesque
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. body in the woods
โ €โ €โ €๐’Š๐’—. the reason
โ €โ €โ € ๐’—. the subconscious mind
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š. am i attractive to gay guys?
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. people forgotten
โ €โ €โ €๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. last resort
โ €โ €โ € ๐’Š๐’™. strange happenings
โ €โ €โ €๐’™. dream girl
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’Š. after hours
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. strained
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. girl problems
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’Š๐’—. good luck charm
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’—. meddling
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’—๐’Š. i don't know
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. fight in the macy's bathroom
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. this night won't last forever
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’Š๐’™. life-changing choice
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™. point of no return
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š. bad moon rising
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’Š. chinese take-out
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. in the middle
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. enemies all around
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. a daydream away
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’—. wandering eyes
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. bury the hatchet
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. i think you meant bestiality
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. hell or high water
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. moment of truth
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’™. where is the line?
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. an unexpected return
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. lacertilla
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. fifty-foot distance
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the tenth one
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. how do you like it?
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. atropos
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. grief moves differently
โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. unlikely friends
โ €โ €โ €๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. rekindling

โ €โ €โ € ๐’™๐’. time heals all wounds

2.2K 105 36
By peachpick

And I have this dream where I'm screaming underwater while my friends are all waving from the shore.

SEASON 2, EPISODE 12
masterplan

"SHE LEFT, HUH?"

⠀⠀⠀Stiles turned to look at his dad in the doorway. He held a small, knowing smile on his face as he stared into his son's room, and Stiles frowned at it.

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah."

⠀⠀⠀"So, is there, uh—" his dad started to say, stumbling over his words as he leaned against the doorframe. "Any chance of rekindling?"

⠀⠀⠀Stiles sighed, shaking his head because he had been wondering the same.

⠀⠀⠀However, something in the back of his head had him saying, "No. No, I think I burned that bridge a long time ago."

⠀⠀⠀"Listen, son," his dad sighed, stepping into his room and sitting at his desk with him. "I know it feels like it might never work out, that it happened once, and that was it, but... I've seen the way she looks at you, and I think you might have a chance."

⠀⠀⠀Stiles laughed under his breath at his dad's eagerness to the idea of his son and Willow getting back together.

⠀⠀⠀"Dad, even if she did. Her girlfriend just killed her sister," Stiles explained, frowning deeply.

⠀⠀⠀"I know. I know, son," his dad told him, nodding his head. "But time does a funny thing of letting us grow with the pain and allow for love to enter again."

⠀⠀⠀Stiles returned to his hunched and pitiful position, so his dad continued.

⠀⠀⠀"I know with what happened to Willow's family and your friend and getting beaten up and with what happened to Jackson has gotten you pretty shaken, but be happy about one thing."

⠀⠀⠀Stiles looked over to his dad, not seeing the bright side to any of this.

⠀⠀⠀"The game!" his dad exclaimed, shaking his shoulder. "You were amazing!"

⠀⠀⠀Stiles smiled, more so amused by his dad rather than actually taking the compliment, and just said, "Thanks, dad."

⠀⠀⠀"No, I mean it," his dad told him seriously. "Look, it was pretty much over, and then you got the ball, and you started running. You scored, and the tide just turned, and you scored again and again. You weren't just MVP of the game. You were a hero."

⠀⠀⠀Stiles hated that his dad said that. Hated it. Because while he was surrounded by werewolves and witches, Stiles was the only normal one that couldn't do anything to help his friends. He couldn't help Willow and her family. He couldn't help Boyd and Erica. He couldn't even help himself get out of that basement as Gerard Argent beat the absolute shit out of him.

⠀⠀⠀"No, I'm not a hero, dad," Stiles told him simply, shaking his head.

⠀⠀⠀"You were last night," his dad said, and without room for argument, left.

⠀⠀⠀"I'm not a hero," Stiles whispered to himself.

"HOW FAR ARE you?"

⠀⠀⠀Willow rolled her eyes as she answered her phone and told Stiles, "Not very far. The pendulum isn't able to track any of them. I suck at this."

⠀⠀⠀"I'll help you guys," Stiles told her quickly. "I'm sorry about earlier, I just... I just want to help.

⠀⠀⠀"Whatever," Willow muttered. "I'll be there in ten."

⠀⠀⠀"Alright," Stiles replied, and Willow hung up, putting her phone back into the drink holder.

⠀⠀⠀Willow tore down the streets and ended up making it back to Stiles' house in five minutes. She had also ignored all stop signs and slowed down at red lights only to speed through them when there weren't any cars crossing. She slammed to a stop in front of Stiles' house. Lydia was stumbling out of her car a second later.

⠀⠀⠀"You're driving," Lydia told Stiles quickly, pushing him back towards his Jeep.

⠀⠀⠀Willow threw her hands up at Lydia's reaction, and Stiles only shrugged in response. Willow frowned, getting annoyed, getting out of her car, and walked over to Lydia, waiting for them at the Jeep. Stiles ran inside his house to get his key. Then they were all piling in and drove out of the driveway.

⠀⠀⠀"Lydia, hand me that nasty shirt back there," Willow told her, holding her hand out towards her for Lydia to put the shirt in.

⠀⠀⠀"Ugh," Lydia groaned, bending down and picking it up. "That is disgusting. You're not going to wear it, are you?"

⠀⠀⠀"No," Willow snapped at her, folding it into her lap and putting the pendulum over it while her other hand rested on top of the shirt. "Please work, please work," Willow whispered under her breath.

⠀⠀⠀"You can do it," Stiles told her reassuringly.

⠀⠀⠀Willow opened her eyes, looking over to him and his reassuring smile. She let in a deep breath, nodding, then returned to the pendulum.

⠀⠀⠀"Is Scott ahead of us?"

"STILES, YOU'RE GONNA hate me," Willow told him, watching the pendulum swing back and forth.

⠀⠀⠀"What? What is it saying?" Stiles asked, turning to look at her as they sat in the middle of the room.

⠀⠀⠀"Turn right," Willow told him.

⠀⠀⠀Stiles raised an eyebrow, "Into the alley?"

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah."

⠀⠀⠀"Oh," Stiles muttered, turning to look down it, then started to turn. He crept down the alley as Willow asked the next question.

⠀⠀⠀"Is Scott ahead of us?"

⠀⠀⠀Yes.

⠀⠀⠀"Floor it," Willow told him.

⠀⠀⠀"Floor it?" Stiles asked, stopping and turning to look at her.

⠀⠀⠀"Floor it!" Willow yelled, and Stiles slammed his foot on the gas, the Jeep flying through the alley and into the back of a building and slammed right into Gerard Argent.

⠀⠀⠀They paused, Stiles breathing heavily, and turned to look at Scott smiling widely at them.

⠀⠀⠀"Did I get him?" Stiles asked.

⠀⠀⠀Jackson, as the kanima, jumped onto the car. Lydia screamed at the sight, then Stiles followed when he stayed on the roof, peering inside at them.

⠀⠀⠀"Out! Out!" Stiles yelled at Willow, pushing her out her door, following after her and Lydia behind them.

⠀⠀⠀As Stiles and Willow ran to Scott, Lydia stayed behind yelling at Jackson, trying to help him recognize himself. Willow rose her hands, about to cast to get Jackson away from Lydia, but Scott threw his hand out toward her to stop her.

⠀⠀⠀"Wait," he whispered.

⠀⠀⠀Lydia held the key in her hand so that Jackson could see. He paused, eyes moving from her face and to her hand, staring intently at the key as he recognized it. Something they had never seen on the creature since dealing with him.

⠀⠀⠀The scales retreated, and Jackson became more of himself until he did fully, eyes returning to the normal human blue rather than the slit green lizard eyes. He grabbed the key, his hand still with claws extracted, and stared at Lydia before slowly backing away. It seemed like he knew what was going to happen next, holding his arms out to his side in surrender as Derek and Peter came at it from the front and behind, their claws going into him.

⠀⠀⠀Jackson fell to his knees, Lydia following behind him.

⠀⠀⠀"Do you—Do you still—" he tried to ask Lydia between the pain.

⠀⠀⠀"I do," Lydia told him quickly without having to hear all of it. "I do still love you. I do. I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you, I do."

⠀⠀⠀Jackson stared at her for a moment longer, let out a choked breath before falling into her. Lydia held him for a moment longer before laying him back.

⠀⠀⠀The rest that had been pulled into the fight watched on for a second before Allison looked around frantically.

⠀⠀⠀"Where's Gerard?" she asked.

⠀⠀⠀"He can't be far," her dad said from behind the teenagers reassuringly.

⠀⠀⠀They continued to watch on again as Lydia stood, crying, and turned back to them. She stopped with her back to Jackson, not wanting to move away from them but wanting to return to her friends. There was a moment of agonizing knowing of what she was going through before the sound of scrapping filled the room. They all turned to look at Jackson as his hands tensed into a fist, his eyes opened wide, and he stood to his full height. A werewolf.

FUNERALS for witches were a small occasion for those closest to the deceased to carry them into the afterlife. There had only been a few invited besides the immediate family. Stiles and Scott had become what they believed to be friends to Laurel despite her constant withdrawal from any type of friendship. Despite trying to kill them more than once in the past couple of months, Derek came because he considered the Gallaghers his family. Vic's parents, Alana and Rudy, but not Starla's family, they had been estranged for years. And... Jackson.

⠀⠀⠀Jackson hadn't been invited to the funeral but asked Willow if he could come. Willow wasn't sure if she should let him, it wasn't necessarily her call if he could, but she could tell him no if she wanted. However, she knew that Laurel meant something to him. Willow didn't want to know what that was, but after asking her, begging her to talk to Laurel, she knew he needed as much closer as she did. Laurel's funeral took place in a small garden venue that allowed them to conduct their ceremony. An altar had been set up that Laurel laid upon, wrapped in cloth for her natural burial, and flowers surrounded her.

⠀⠀⠀The family had formed a circle instructing those not as well-versed in their customs to follow. Willow stood between her sister and her father, holding their hands tightly. Everyone in the circle followed in their footsteps, holding hands to keep them connected together. Willow was holding herself together for once. Being in a crowd where she was supposed to feel sad had her feeling numb instead, and it seemed Bridgette had done the same. For two weeks, she had been lying in bed watching daytime TV and crying to herself, but now her face was clean of tears and red blotches, and she only watched the proceedings like Willow.

⠀⠀⠀Willow stared at Laurel's body on the altar missing her. She missed her rare smile, her cold exterior to hide how worried she was for her sisters, how she cared so much about school and always doing the right thing. She missed Laurel more than anything and wished she could come back.

⠀⠀⠀Her eyes flickered to Jackson. How could he die not once in the last two weeks but twice and still stand with them, mourning for Laurel. She wanted to blame him for it, for not being able to bring back Laurel, but what could Jackson do. He had been toyed around with for weeks and didn't even know of his own abilities.

⠀⠀⠀Starla had begun the proceedings. Typically a high priestess and priest would be in attendance to commence the ceremony, but there were none in Beacon Hills or anywhere near, so they'd have to do that. She recited a chant to the Mother as the group stood with her, but Willow could only listen for so long before letting her mind drift to not think about Laurel's death. She'd much rather think about Laurel like she were still alive. What they would do this summer if she were still alive? If her family had gone on vacation over the break together? What fights would the two girls get into? Something stupid, most likely.

⠀⠀⠀As Starla continued, moving on to the chants that she and her family recited along with her to help Laurel through her journey in death, Willow noted the sunshine beaming down on them. The trees were a bright green, the smell of fresh-cut grass filling their senses. It only emphasized further the realm that Laurel would be moving to. Her body lay to rest in the ground, returning to the earth and becoming one with nature again.

⠀⠀⠀"Would anyone like to say anything before we close?" Starla asked.

⠀⠀⠀There was a loud silence, then Willow pulled her hand from Bridgette's and held hers out.

⠀⠀⠀"I would, I guess," Willow sighed. She hadn't planned on saying anything. She actually didn't want to say anything. She had convinced herself it was okay if she didn't on the way there. "Um, Laurel. Laurel Gallagher."

⠀⠀⠀Willow laughed, her eyes watering, and she realized all of this had been just waiting to release.

⠀⠀⠀"Laurel and our siblings were adopted as many of you know... and sometimes I think about that fact because how did I get so lucky... to not only get great parents who love me and support me but also a sister who loves me so much and wants the best for me she would do anything to get me back with my ex-boyfriend."

⠀⠀⠀Willow turned to Bridgette with a wide smile, and her sister returned it with a small laugh and a watery smile.

⠀⠀⠀"A brother who understands me more than most. Both of us, not the star-children when it comes to school."

⠀⠀⠀Rowan leaned toward her, resting his head on top of Willow's to show her he was there.

⠀⠀⠀Willow's voice filled with tears as she continued, her hands holding tightly onto her siblings.

⠀⠀⠀"But a sister who loved me so much that she could always tell me what was on her mind wasn't afraid to tell me of her boundaries and always wanted to protect me even when I didn't want to listen. I feel... I feel like Laurel's death is my fault."

⠀⠀⠀There was silence, all of them knowing Willow didn't want reassurance or pity. She just wanted to say what was on her mind.

⠀⠀⠀"And, just before she died, she knew me well enough to know that was exactly how I would feel. She told me—She told me it wasn't my fault. But I can't help to feel that way, and I think she knew that. I think she also knew saying that would allow me the tiniest silver of redemption that maybe one day I'll come to that realization because she helped me toward that.

⠀⠀⠀"Laurel was my oldest sister. She cared for me unconditionally. She helped me where she could and told me what an idiot I am when I couldn't see it. She was a cold, heartless bitch a lot of the time, but I knew that as her. She was none of those things. She was often quiet, so she came off as cold, blunt when it came to feelings, and... she was still a bitch.

⠀⠀⠀"I could trust her with anything, and it seems that my life was one of them.

⠀⠀⠀"Laurel indirectly saved all of us, along with Scott McCall, who allowed me one last moment with my sister. So, thank you for allowing me that."

⠀⠀⠀Scott nodded from across the circle, growing teary-eyed as well.

⠀⠀⠀"I guess, I just, I just want to say to Laurel... I love you so god damn much and I'm going to miss you every single day for the rest of my life. I know you wouldn't want me to be upset forever but I will be. And hopefully, as the days go by time will heal some of the wounds but allow for me to still you the same as I do now. Because I don't think I should ever stop missing you as much as I do now, only have the pain be a little less every day."

AUTHOR'S NOTE —

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING! I am not even lying when I pulled that whole funeral scene out of my ass last minute. I keep forgetting to put in a final scene for the act so it just ends and is lame so I thought a funeral for Laurel would be appropriate.

So, this is the final chapter for this book. I'm going to be taking two weeks off from posting to try and finish season 3A and make graphics for the second book so watch out for it. I'll still be lurking around Wattpad because I don't have a life. Book 2 will also return to twice-a-week updates on Wednesday and Sundays because I can't pull off doing every day forever.

I knew I forgot something when I posted this chapter. Seeing as this is the last chapter for this book I just want to give a big shout out to those who have supported this book while I've been posting. If it wasn't for you guys I don't think I would've been able to get this far.

canyounot1738 & murphscare | I love you both so much! Your comments always make my day and I always look forward to seeing your reactions with how I take my story. Your support means the world to me and I hope to see you guys in the next book.

mwpotter, zeynepdogasahan, ms_babememe, Hopeligh12 & alexmcd15 | I see you guys voting on every/most updates and I know it may seem small when you hit that vote button but it means so much to me to see your icons in my notifications knowing you guys are enjoying the story along with me. Every read, every vote and every comment all are so special to me.

And even my ghost readers. I love you. Yes, you, who doesn't vote or comment. It's okay. I understand, life is hard and sometimes voting isn't something your worried about but even then I see the numbers rise and this fic is already at 5K because of you. So just know, that I appreciate your reads and hope that this fic has made your day (well maybe not Laurel's death... yikes). Anyways, thank you for your silent support. <3

Oh, also I made this thing at work instead of doing my job :) I'm not sure what I want to use it for yet but I'll probably try using it as a cover or something!

SONG: Funeral by Phoebe Bridgers

Thank you for reading! Leave comments telling me your thoughts on this chapter, but however you interact, know that I really appreciate you reading. I hope you enjoy, and until the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 84
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
352K 10K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
71.4K 2.5K 22
in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) (Stiles Stilinski xo fem!oc...
17.9K 490 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...