If Love Was Forced

By AlyneTanS

[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced... More

Chapter 1: Marrying Who?!
Chapter 2: Heart Locket
Chapter 3: Partying The Upper East Side Way
Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?
Chapter 5: Cranberry Vodka
Chapter 6: Movie Actors
Chapter 8: A Surprise Trip To Italy
Chapter 9: The True Intentions
Chapter 10: Sightseeing in Italy
Chapter 11: Jealousy...?
Chapter 12: Im Back New York\Party Crasher
Chapter 13: The Incident To Sorrow
Chapter 14: A Lost Of Hope
Chapter 15: Hatred and Lies
Chapter 16: I Was Never Yours But, I Loved You And You Didn't Love Me Back
Chapter 17: Awakening To A Better Life
Chapter 18: Regret, Love, and an Unfortunate Occurrence
Chapter 19: I Love You...
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: First Day Back At The House
Chapter 22: Her Hatred And Decision
Chapter 23: A New Beginning Alone
Chapter 24: The Sudden Confrontation
Chapter 25: A Eagles Ego Vs A Broken Heart
Chapter 26: A Promise To Be Made + The Rivalry
Chapter 27: I Hate And Love You
Chapter 28: One Heart, Two Guys
Chapter 29: A Planned Date
Chapter 31: A Moment / A Mysterious Red-Letter
Chapter 32: Love and Mysteries
Chapter 33: A Puzzle Unsolved
Chapter 34: Far From Happy Ever After
Chapter 35: I Lost Her Again
Chapter 36: I'll Wait A Thousand Years For You, My Love
Chapter 37: Mischief, and Secrets
Chapter 38: A Year Filled With Sorrow And Confusion
Chapter 39: The Year Before
Chapter 40: Memories of the Past and the Present|Back At New York City
Chapter 41: Clues of an Unsolved Mystery
Chapter 42: First Day Back At New York
Chapter 43: Unfolding
Chapter 44: Assault?
Chapter 45: Past Memories| A Rush Of Hope
Chapter 46: A Chaos In Progress
Chapter 47: A Surprising Confrontation
Chapter 48: Confusing Decision
Chapter 49: A Coffee Shop
Chapter 50: I'll Get You Back
Chapter 51: I will wait for you even if it takes a hundred years...
Chapter 52: Welcome Back Party and Mysteries
Chapter 53: Secrets of a Mystery and Jealousy
Chapter 54: He's your son...
Chapter 55: "I Missed You Too."
Chapter 56: The Secret Unfolds
Chapter 57: A Ending and A Beginning [ The Last Chapter ]
The Characters | Cast
[] The Ending And Goodbye's From the Author []

Chapter 30: Husband or Your Friend

8.5K 198 3
By AlyneTanS

Camila's P.O.V

"Wow, this place is just remarkable."

I'm captivated by the most beautiful scenery. I turned back and gave Valentino an embrace. "What is the significance of this?" He chuckled as he said it.

"It's just that I've had a difficult week, thanks for bringing me here," I say, and he nods and places his hand on my waist; I immediately recall Alejandro placing his hand behind my back.

"Come on, Camila, you have to taste this place's cuisine; it's phenomenal." He remarked and leads me inside the little Gazebo, which includes a table and two chairs.

He drew out a chair and motioned for me to have a sit. I sat down, giggling. He sat in the chair across from mine.

"Hello, Mr. Valentino, and lovely woman." I chuckled as the waitress said.

"Can I get you both something?" He says this as he hands us the menu.

"How about you, Camila?" "Hmm, I'll order some steak," Valentino inquired, and I studied the menu, a grin appearing on my face when I saw shrimp pasta on the menu. I recall eating this all the time when I wasn't feeling well or depressed.

"Please give me the shrimp pasta," I request, as the server nods and takes our orders.

Valentino continued and said, "and wine."

"I'm sorry, Valentino, but I don't drink." I reasoned with him, and he was taken aback.

"We'll have water then." I nodded as he said it.

"It's pleasant here," I said and looked around the place.

"I knew you would love it." He says and I sighed and placed my bag beside me.

I took my phone out and suddenly I realized it was powered off, my power died.

I sighed and quickly tried to look for my charger but I couldn't find it.

"Something wrong?" Valentino asked.

"No, it's just that my phone died, and I think I forgot my charger at home," I explained nervously.

"Don't worry, let's charge it later in my car." He said, and I nodded.

We sat there talking about our day and I was impressed. It was quite fun to have a lovely chat with Valentino.

After a few minutes, the food came. It was marvelous. I loved it, although the best pasta I have ever had was in New York.

"How is it?" He asked and took a sip of his drink.

"Delicious," I replied, and suddenly he reached out for my chin, and wiped something.

"You've got something on your lips." He said and wiped it.

He pulled away and I blushed, embarrassed.

Alejandro's P.O.V

"Mr. Huxley, we are so sorry we can't find her location." They said and I groaned.

"Keep checking!" I said in anger and banged my hand on the table in frustration.

I looked at my phone and went through my contacts. I quickly searched for Valentino's name. To my surprise, it still had his number.

I pressed call and stood up and excused myself out of the office.

I waited for a few seconds and someone answered.

OTP:

"Hello, Valentino speaking." A voice said, and I quickly remembered who it was.

"Valentino, where the heck is Camila?!" I shouted into the phone and I heard his mischievous chuckle.

"She's on a date, with me." He said, and my blood started to boil.

"I've told you a million times that she's mine, so back off," I say with anger and frustration.

"I don't give a damn, Come Ho Detto Prendo Quello Que Voglio Mio Caro Fratello."

(Translation: like I said I get what I want, my dear brother.)

"You tell me where you are right now," I say, trying to control my anger.

"Never." He whispered and suddenly hung up. I threw my phone on the floor and suddenly Dante walked over to me.

"Mr. Huxley, we found her location." He says, and I quickly look at him.

"Where?" I asked.

"A restaurant downtown." He said, and I quickly ordered him to get the car ready.

Camila's P.O.V

"So you're telling me you were a nerd at high school?" I laughed so hard at him.

"No I was not, and if I was there's nothing wrong." He replied and I laughed.

We were sitting on the grass. It was beautiful, though it was such a windy day today.

Suddenly, rain droplets started to come out of the sky.

"Camila, come!" Valentino says and grabs my hand. We walk inside the gazebo.

"Well, that was a fail." He sighed and I laughed, I sat in the chair and hugged myself. It was so cold, and the rain was so loud.

Suddenly, Valentino offered me his jacket. "No, you have it, you'll get sick," I said and gave it back to him.

"Come on Camila, I'd rather be sick than you." He reasoned and wrapped the jacket.

"Thanks," I said, and he pulled me into his embrace, giving me his warmth.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I hear a scream, and I see Alejandro running towards me and Valentino with Dante and Carson.

"Take your hands off of her, Valentino!" Alejandro shouted at him and pulled me towards him.

"Alejandro, stop!" I winced since he was squeezing my wrist so tightly.

"She's not your property." He remarked and I looked at both of them with fear in my eyes.

Suddenly, Alejandro punched Valentino. I flinched I quickly tried to stop them both since they were now fighting.

"Guys stop!" I say, but they won't budge.

Suddenly, when Valentino tried to punch Alejandro and I reacted fast and quickly stood in front of him and suddenly I heard a loud smack and everything started to get blurry.

What was happening?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 549K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
83.3K 4.4K 73
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
22K 953 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...