π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

Par The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... Plus

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Dead mans blood part 1

2.9K 83 41
Par The_Tomboy_13

Alison huffed as she played with the food on her plate.

"Alright, dude, not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What do you got?" Dean spoke up after setting his newspaper down.

"Well, I've been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. Here— a woman Iowa fell 10,000 feet from an airplane and survived." Sam said.

"Sounds more like that's incredible. Than the twilight zone." Dean stated, he glanced over at Alison who was still playing with her food. "Stop playing with it, and eat it." He told her.

Alison didn't listen to him. She hadn't been since she woke up that morning.

"Alison." Dean said.

"No!" Alison spoke up, her eyes never leaving the plate.

Dean furrowed his brows at her. He reached over and pulled the plate away from her.

Alison furrowed her brows at Dean. He raised his brows at her. Ali crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Dean sighed, looking back to Sam.

"Hey, you know, we could just keep heading east— New York, upstate. Could stop by and see Sarah again. Huh? She's a cool chick, man. Smokin'." Dean whistled. "You two seemed pretty friendly. What do you say?"

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe someday." Sam said with a small chuckle. "But in the meantime, we got a lot of work to do, dean, and you know that."

As Sam and Dean kept talking, Alison glanced up at Dean to see if he was paying attention or not, which he wasn't. She slowly slipped under the table, she crawled towards Dean and easily untied his boots.

She snickered under her breath. She then attempted to tie them together, but Alison didn't even know how to tie her own shoes, so she ended up just knotting them together.

Ali then crawled up into the seat on deans side, and sat next to him, she pulled her plate towards her and popped one of her fries into her mouth.

Dean looked down at her, he smiled a little at the sight of her eating. She hadn't eaten anything all day. He ruffled her hair making her scrunch her nose up.

Dean then reached down, pulling up johns journal. That caught Alisons attention.

"And now they found signs of robbery." Sam continued talking.

"Mm-Hmm." Dean hummed as he looked through his fathers journal. "Here. Check it out." He passed the journal to his brother.

"What?" Alison asked.

Sam looked up at his brother as he saw what his brother found.

"You think it's the same Elkins?" Sam asked.

"It's a Colorado area code." Dean shrugged.

Alison sighed.

"Well, let's head out then." Sam said as he closed the book and stood up.

Alison smirked. She slid out of the small booth, and stood by the table as Dean got up.

Dean stepped out of the booth, taking small steps, but as soon as he stepped out into the isle, he fell.

"What the—" he cut himself off as Alison laughed.

Sam chuckled.

Dean looked back at his daughter.

"You're dead meat, kid!" He said as he started to get up.

Alison shrieked as she started to run to outside. Sam laughed as Dean was muttering to himself, untying they knot in his boots.

He then stood up and rushed outside after his daughter.

Alison hid behind the impala, breathing heavily. She smiled as she peaked out into the parking lot. As soon as she turned back, dean scooped her up, spinning her around.

She screamed and laughed as Dean tickled her.

"Are you gonna apologize?" He asked her, still tickling her.

"Never!" She laughed.

"Then I'll never stop tickling you!" Dean stated with a laugh.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry!" She laughed as Sam had finally caught up with them.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Dean said as he kissed her nose.

"I love you, daddy." Alison told him.

"I love you, alison. Very, very much. You never forget that, alright?" He said.

Sam smiled as Alison giggled.

~~~

Alison shuttered at the creepy creaking noise the door made as it slowly opened.

"You stay close, you hear?" Dean told his daughter as he held her hand.

"Daddy, I'm four. I can take care of myself." Alison told him.

"I'm not saying you can't, but I'd highly appreciate it, if you just stayed close, so i know you're safe." Dean stated.

"Okay." Alison hesitantly said.

"Thank you." Dean smiled at her.

Dean and Alison made their way through the doorway, into a messy room, Sam stayed in the doorway, messing with something in the floor.

"Looks like the maid didn't come today." Dean stated.

"Hey, there's salt over here, right inside the door." Sam said.

"You mean, like, protection-against-demon salt or oops, I spilled the popcorn, salt?" Dean questioned.

"What do you think?" Alison asked him.

"She's right. It's clearly a ring." Sam stated. "You think this guy Elkins was a player?" He asked.

"Definitely." Dean said.

Alison let go of deans hand, looking around the room. Dean didn't pay any attention as he and sam looked through a journal.

"That looks a hell of a lot like dads." Sam said, looking at the handwriting.

"Except this dates back to the 60s." Dean said.

They moved into another room, Alison followed close behind.

"Whatever attacked him, looks like there was more than one." Sam said, eyeing the busted skylight window.

"Looks like he put up a hell of a fight, too." Dean said.

Alison noticed a wooden box on the ground. She picked it up, but there was nothing in it.

She placed it on the desk, and continued looking around the room. Dean noticed something on the floor, and crouched down to it.

"Got something?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. Some scratches in the floor." Dean said as Alison made her way over to them.

"Death throes maybe?" Sam asked.

"Maybe." Dean shrugged.

He looked up, grabbing a piece of paper from the desk and a pencil. He placed the paper on the ground, over the scratches, then used the pencil to scribble over it.

Once he was down, he tossed the pencil onto the ground, and picked up the paper.

"Or maybe a message." Dean said, looking at it. "Look familiar?" He handed it to Sam.

"Three letters, six digits— the location and combination of a post office box." Sam said. "It's a mail drop."

"That's just the way dad does it." Dean stated.

~~~

Dean put in the combination to the post office box, when it clicked, he opened it. There was a letter inside.

He grabbed it and pulled it out, he showed it to sam. Alison stood on her tippy toes to see.

~~~

"J.W.— you think? John Winchester?" Sam asked as they now sat in the impala.

"I don't know. Should we open it?" Dean asked.

Alison screamed as the two men jumped as someone knocked on the window. Dean looked up to see his father looking at him from outside the window.

"Dad?" Dean asked as John opened the back door and slid in beside Alison was sitting in the middle.

"Grandpa!" She smiled and hugged him as soon as he sat down.

"Hey, pickle!" John chuckled as he pulled her into his lap.

"Where the heck have you been?" Alison asked him.

"Yeah, what are you doing here? Are you all right?" Sam asked him, as he and Dean had turned in their seats to face their father.

"Yeah, I'm okay." John nodded. "Look, I read the news about Daniel. I got here as fast as I could." He told them. "I saw you three up at his place." He said, looking down at Alison, who was looking up at him.

"Why didn't you come in, dad?" Sam asked him.

"You know why." John stated. "Because I had to make sure you weren't followed...by anyone...or anything. Nice job of covering your tracks, by the way."

"Yeah, well, we learned from the best." Dean stated.

"Wait, so you came all the way out here for this Elkins guy?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah." John nodded. "He was— he was a good man. He taught me a hell of a lot about hunting." He said.

"You never mentioned him to us." Sam pointed out.

"We had a— we had kind of a falling out. I hadn't seen him in years. I should look at that." John said, holding out his hand for the letter.

Dean handed him the letter. John opened the envelope and pulled the letter out.

"If you're reading this, I'm already dead." John read.

"Well, that's a great way to start a letter." Alison leaned back against johns chest.

"That son of a bitch." John muttered.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"He had it the whole time." John said.

"Dad, what?" Sam asked as Alison looked between the three of them.

"When you searched the place, did you see a gun, an antique, a colt revolver? Did you see it?" John asked them.

"I found an old box. Maybe a case. It looked like it had something in it before, but it was empty." Alison told him.

"They have it." John spoke.

"You mean whatever killed Elkins?" Dean asked him.

"We got to pick up their trail." John said, setting Alison in her car seat, then moving to get out.

"Wait. You want us to come with you?" Sam asked as John leaned down into deans open window.

"If Elkins is telling the truth, we've got to find this gun." John told them.

"The gun? Why?" Sam asked.

"Because it's important. That's why." John stated.

"Dad, we don't even know what these things are yet." Sam said.

"They were what Danny Elkins killed best..." John started. "Vampires."

"Vampires?" Dean questioned the man. "I thought there was no such thing."

"You never even mentioned them, dad." Sam stated.

"I thought they were extinct." John said. "I thought Elkins and others had wiped them out." He said. "I was wrong."

Alison sighed.

"Great. Just great."

(I hope you guys like this chapter, and I was very excited to write a John and Ali interaction! Also, I'm from a family of rednecks, and nobody in my family calls their grandfather, grandpa, so that might change for Alison into calling in pawpaw instead, it just feels more right.😂)

Thank you so much for reading!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

665 15 14
Dean Winchester. The player and the hunter. Bridget Winchester. Straight A student and fatherless. Mia Winchester. Fatherless and only 7 years old. L...
36.9K 1.6K 49
A young innocent teenage girl finally works up the nerve to ask her mother who her father is. After tedious research she finds herself meeting her fa...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
45.1K 676 13
Sara Winchester is the younger sister of Dean and the twin of Sam. At the age of eighteen she quit hunting to life her life. Now after seven years he...