My Brothers Friend (JATP Jere...

By SwiftieJatpRodrigo

Y/n Joyner, Owen Joyner older sister, is a famous country singer that decides to visit her brother on set. Bu... More

Surprising My Little Brother
Crushes
Friends and Sleepovers
First Date Not Actually a Date but Still Counts
People Start Catching On
The Grammys
The Grammys (Jeremy Pov)
The first fight (Uh Oh)
He Wants to Marry Me?
I'm.. What?
Telling Owen
Ruined
Random chapter that i though was cute
The brith
Seeing Everyone
Again?
New Album
Ultrasound
First Day of Kindy
she is ok
The Twins
If Looks Could Kill
Is it just me?
๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ(this is when the twins r a bit older)
The Meeting
Madi and Charlies wedding (she's old enough in this now ok pls don't come at me)
TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE. Long Story Short, It's a Bad Time.
The Funeral

The Move To Cornelia Street

119 5 0
By SwiftieJatpRodrigo

"Guys, me and your dad have some news," I said to our kids. They all looked confused. "We have decided to move to a new place, but you can still go to the same school," Melanie looked annoyed at that. "Except if you don't want to,"
"I don't," she said. "Maybe I can have a fresh start," I nodded and looked at Jeremy.
"There's a few schools around that you might like," she nodded.

We had spent a few weeks talking about the move and getting stuff ready. Melanie was happy to be starting at a new school where she might be able to be accepted a way better then the old school.
"Wait, where are we moving?" Savannah asked.
"Somewhere on Cornelia Street,"
"So you decided to move to a place THATS THE NAME OF A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG?" I nodded. "Wow, I'm not surprised but I'm also amazed," I smiled.
"You know, we had to save up a lot of money to get the house,"
"I'm not sold," Julie stated.
"The bedrooms have a walk in. wardrobe,"
"Hmmm,"
"And a en suite as well,"
"Ok yep, let's move," me and Jeremy giggled. When we got there, the kids went to pick out their rooms and we told them we would paint and all of that stuff. They were excited. The Julie came down.
"New place, new town, new boys to talk too," Jeremy gave her a look.
"As long as they don't hurt you honey," Jeremy replied.
"NEW SCHOOL," I heard Melanie yell.
"Great view, rooms big enough for art stuff and dancing, maybe a mixing board on the desk," Savannah mumbleed to herself as she walked down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 930 91
COMPLETED This is dedicated to the male cast if JATP Just some one shots/preferences I came up with. It will be about either โ€ขCharlie โ€ขOwen โ€ขJerem...
204 7 15
'๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„' ...
209K 1.9K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
238K 4K 83
jeremy shada has a younger sister that nobody is aware of. when onyx shada suddenly joins instagram, all his friends figure her out. questioning why...