high school drama // soraxx

By sorajaxxlevi

sora, a nerd who nobody ever talks to unless they need homework answers. and jaxx, the popular heartbreaker t... More

chapter one - homework
chapter two - project and partners
chapter three - his place
chapter four - fangirls
chapter five - injuries, trust, and love
chapter six - facetime
chapter seven - truth be told
chapter nine part one - the christmas dance
chapter nine part two - jaxx's perspective
chapter ten - all falls down
chapter eleven - i'm sorry

chapter eight - shopping center

2.1K 32 36
By sorajaxxlevi

Sora and Levi were at a suit shop looking around at the selection they had there. It was Levi's idea to find a fancy suit for him, but Sora insisted he shouldn't find something so expensive. Levi wanted his first official school dance to be special. It's his senior year, and he had to live it to the fullest.

"Levi, I really don't think that this is necessary," Levi was pushing Sora into the changing stall with a lot of suits in his hand.

"Yes, it is. Now hurry and get into there and change." Levi could get Sora into the changing room and close the door behind him. Levi went to go sit on one bench outside of the changing room and went on his phone.

Meanwhile, inside, Sora was trying to get his tie on, but had a hard time with it. The suit fit and it was comfortable, but it was just the tie giving him problems. He took a deep breath and left the changing room. He went outside to find Levi and showed off the suit. "Nice suit, Sora, but where is your tie?" Levi examined Sora while Sora lifted the tie in his hand.

"Are you able to help me put this on?" Sora chuckled and Levi rolled his eyes? He grabbed the tie and put it on the boy. "What would you do without me, Sora?" Levi sarcastically said.

"Absolutely nothing."

-

"Come on Light, hurry up." Jaxx had Light's arm in his hand and was dragging him to the suit's section.

"Jaxx can we go home, we were here all day." Light looked really tired and was completely out of it. "You promised that we would get gummy worms after this."

"And we will don't worry. But I gotta look wonderful for the Winter dance." Jaxx said while pretending that a spotlight was shining on him.

"So full of yourself," Light walked right past him to look at some of the suits nearby.

"Which one would look better on me. A black suit or a gray suit?" Jaxx went to go accompany the other boy. He grabbed two suits that he liked and held them up against him to see what would look best on him.

"Black. Gray doesn't look that nice with your red hair." Light looks between the two with a dead expression shown on his face. "And wear this." He grabs a red tie and throws it to Jaxx. He catches it and holds it up with the black suit. "Go put that on and show me when you come out."

"Whatever you say, dad," Jaxx rolls his eyes and finds a changing room to change.

-

Jaxx walked into the dressing room but happened to pass someone who was sitting on one of the benches. Levi. Levi happened to notice Jaxx and was about to get up and go find Sora to tell him, but turned around to see Light standing at the entrance of the changing room. "Oh, hi Light," Levi slowly said while he brought his hand up to wave to the purple boy.

"Hey Levi, are you going to buy yourself a suit for the Winter Ball?" Light sarcastically said while he started walking by Levi.

Levi scoffed, "As if. I don't really feel like going anyways. I'm just here to help buy a suit for Sora. Are you going?"

"Well, I'm-"

"Hey, Levi? Do you think this suit would look good on me?" Sora walks around the corner and sees Light and Levi talking. "Oh, hey Light. I didn't realize you were here."

"I'm with Jaxx. We're going suit shopping for him."

"Did someone say my name?" Jaxx opens the door and is in his new suit. "Oh, hey Levi, hey Sora," Jaxx leaned up against the wall and said Sora's name in a sing-song voice. Sora looked away all embarrassed. "I didn't realize emo kid and Light were friends."

Levi was about to speak up but got interrupted. "Well, they seem to have a little chemistry together." Sora nudged his elbow into Levi's arm. Levi quickly shut him up after getting all embarrassed. 

"I see, I see." Jaxx went to Light and wrapped his arm around his best friend Light. He quickly whispered something into his ear which made Light's face all red. Jaxx and Sora made eye contact and raised their eyebrows at him obviously hinting at something. And obviously, Sora got the hint.

"So Levi, since you know, me and Jaxx have to go get suits and all, and you two don't have to, why don't the two of you go and hang out." Jaxx pushes Levi forward while he's stumbling on his feet. Jaxx also pushes Light forward while the two barely land two inches apart from each other. Jaxx and Sora snickers behind them and they quickly spread apart. Levi and Light were sending death glares to their friends.

"Yeah, I think that the two of you should hang out and get to know each other some more." Jaxx pushes Light and Levi out of the changing room and waved them goodbye. The two started walking away leaving Jaxx and Sora by themself.

"I know you wanted to spend time with me." Jaxx sarcastically noted. 

"Whatever."

-

"Where do you want to go?"Levi with his hands in his pockets walks with Light around the shopping center. 

"Can we go to the candy store? Jaxx promised me that he would get me something from there but he was too busy in the jewelry shop."

"Yeah sure, wait, why was Jaxx in the jewelry shop?"

"Apparently he wants to get a gift for Sora."

"He's planning to get him something so expensive?"

"I don't know, he's rich. He bought me a whole hotel room for the weekend because I got good grades for my final."

"But it's only the winter dance, right? Why is he getting Sora something so fancy?"

"Jaxx tends to give gifts to people who he cares about. And he doesn't care about a lot of people. I only know that he gives gifts to me since I've been friends with him for so long. I guess Sora must mean a lot to Jaxx."

"But didn't Jaxx bully Sora and force him to do his homework?"

"An apology gift? I don't know. It's hard to read Jaxx." They continue to walk a little more until they finally reach the candy store. Light rushed in and ran to the gummy candy section. Levi slowly walks in and eventually makes it to Light who was grabbing a whole bunch of candy.

"You must really like gummy worms, don't you?" Levi was grabbing a bag of gummy worms off the shelf. "Are you going to buy all of this?"

"Not all, most of it." Light rushed over to grab a basket and dropped his gummy worms into the basket. Are you ready to go?"

Levi nodded his head and the pair went to the checkout. They had to wait in line for a minute but once they reached the checkout, Light dumped out all of the gummy worms on the conveyor belt and the check-out lady raised an eyebrow at them.

"Your total will be $52.67." Light was about to take out the money from his wallet but Levi took out the money from his wallet and hands it to the cashier. 

"What are you doing?" Light looks up to the taller male. 

"Let me pay for your candy."

"I already told you, Jaxx spoils me enough as it is. I don't need anyone else spending their money for me."

"It's my treat." The worker takes Levi's money and puts it in her cashier. She hands him back some change and a bag with all of the gummy worms in it. He grabs the bag and hands it to Light. Light thanks Levi and the two leave the store.

"So back to the Winter dance, are you planning on going to it?" Levi asked the male.

"Well, Charli has been asking me out to dance a lot recently and I don't really want to go with her." Light said coldly heartily. "I also heard Luca is going to be asking her out. Hopefully, she says yes to him."

"So are you just going to keep rejecting Charli until you find someone to go to the dance with?"

"For the time being, I wouldn't mind going with anyone really." The silence was really loud for a second. But then Light spoke up again, "Oh! Who are you voting for the Winter Ball king and queen?"

"The what?"

"Levi, how dense are you? It's like a normal prom when you vote for king and queen. Basically no difference except it Winter theme."

"Do you know anyone who's running for Winter ball queen and king?" 

"I know Jaxx is. Since everyone loves him." Light rolls his eyes and throws his hands up in the air sarcastically. "Jaxx was trying to convince me to sign up. I don't really want to though but I might just do it to be nice. But I do know Alex, the blonde girl in our class is trying out. "

"You should sign up," Levi threw his arms behind his head. "I see a lot of people who would vote for you."

"Who's going to vote for me, Charli?" Light jokes and Levi lets out a small giggle. "You know, you should try running for winter ball king."

"Oh, no-no. I can't do that." Levi stops walking and shakes his hand. "People in this school don't like me. They call me 'emo boy,' Light."

"Well, some people do like people who dress in all black clothing and people with deep voices. I mean I do."

"Wait what?" 

-

"Where are they?" Sora and Jaxx were walking around the mall. Sora was trying to call Levi and Jaxx was holding the shopping bags. "I can't be around you any longer."

"Sora calms down," Jaxx said ever so calmly. "They're probably out on a date or something, getting all lovey-dovey and sharing milkshakes together." They continue to walk around the mall and Jaxx insists that they get something to eat since according to Jaxx he was starving. They walked to the food court but nothing really appealed to them. They went to some burger restaurant, and guess who they saw.

"Ah, ha!" Jaxx shouts and points to Sora when he sees the pair sitting at one of the booths. "I knew that they were sharing a milkshake."

Light and Levi were eating happy burgers together, while they both had a large vanilla milkshake with two straws inside. "Oh, hey." Light says to Jaxx and Sora and takes another bite of his burger. 

"So you two love birds are on a date huh?" Jaxx slides down in his seat next to Light and wraps his arm around Light's shoulder. Light waves Jaxx's arm off of him and takes another bite. "Leave us alone."

"Aww, are we third wheeling you two," Sora snickers. "Well, technically fourth-wheeling you." Jaxx lets out a small laugh and grabs one of Light's fires.

"Who bought the meal?" Jaxx asked grabbing more fries but Light slapped his hand from grabbing anymore.

"I did since Levi bought me gummy worms."

"Oh! The emo boy bought you gummy worms?" Jaxx said and pointed towards Levi. Levi was about to speak up about it, but just completely dropped it.

"You bought Light gummy worms? That's nice. Why don't you buy me food?" Sora's voice hinted at sarcasticness but he kinda meant it.

"That's because you always eat my food and you never pay me back," Levi rolls his eyes and grabs a fry. "Now will you two mind? We are trying to eat here."

"Okay okay, we'll leave you two love birds alone." Jaxx stands up and grabs Sora's hands and drags him out of the restaurant. "See yeah."

"Bye-bye" Sora waved to them with a sing-song voice while Sora and Jaxx laughed while they leave the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 97 10
πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™»πš’πšπš‘πš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πš, πš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπš’πšŠπšπš—πš˜πšœπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš— πš’πš•πš•πš—πšŽπšœπšœ πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš πš™πšŠπš›πšŠπš›πš’πš‹πšžπš•πš’πšπš’πšœ. π™Έπš οΏ½...
690 37 19
When Jaxx's parents dump him at a sleep-away camp for the summer, he is certain it will be the worst summer of his life, that is until he meets Luca...
2K 79 12
After Light rejects Charli one to many times she leaves the squad for a year plotting her revenge. she makes sure Light pays for breaking her heart.
7.4K 40 24
This is mostly Soraxx. I will warn you I do angst, fluff, and I take requests! ships to NOT request: Luca x anyone other than Light, or Charlie Charl...