can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

07 | bruise cheeks

832 52 29
By EuphoriaUnnie

"he has fever." dr.park said as he grabbed the thermometer out of jungkook's mouth.

"i need to check what medicines he took yesterday night because nurses found him almost unconscious. he's coughing terribly and he can't breathe from his nose. probably allergic." he explained and taehyung shivered a bit.

"uh, my fault actually. he had nightmares and unable to fall asleep so i gave him sleeping pills. but i swear i didn't know about his allergies."

fuck. now ggukie can't handle the injections. i just gave him normal painkillers!! i have no heart to feed ggukie the pills father wanted me to. ugh... then- how?

"oh.. sleeping pills? okay, discard those pills then. i'll prescribed new dose for him later."

"s-sure, thank you, dr. park." taehyung bowed but when he looked up immediately he felt dizzy as he sees yellow and blue tweety bird circling above dr. park head.

shaking his head and clearing his throat he asked, "can jungkook return to his room now?"

"yes he can. the nurse will send him back to his room probably in an hour...

taehyung-ssi, you alright? you look so pale and your cheeks looks like abit swollen." dr.park asked worryingly as he eyed him carefully.

"ah, yeah- i'm fine, but i think i need a shower. i.. i went jogging before coming here. excuse me." taehyung lied quickly, and ran out of the room.

taehyung lowered his eyes, not answering for the first time. he received a slap on his right cheek when he brought his gaze back.

"i'm asking you, what made you think that you can disobey my orders!?" his father slapped him again for the second time.

fxcking spoon. how did father know what i did? hidden camera or what?

"i- i don't think he could regained his memories that fast so i never give him the pills yet-" taehyung quickly shook his head to avoid being smacked again, but it came anyway.

"that's all you are! a failure!" the fourth last final slap, but it hurt more than ever. "i warned you not to do anything stupid!"

taehyung's heart pounding when his father neared him again. he winced, backing away when his father touched his chin, moving his head to take a better look at the bruise cheeks.

"why do you insist to get in trouble, son? what do you have to say for yourself?" his father yelled down into his face.

"that little stunt you pulled last night was unacceptable." his tone was laced with poison. "do you want me to force the pills down his throat? huh?"

"n- no, no! i'll do it, i p-promise and i'm sorry. it's my fault."

"honor your promises, son. even if he have no clue about the memory card, you know i have many ways to locate for it. i'm almost there anyways."

taehyung watched his father fumble with his belt buckle. he knew what that meant. depending on how much alcohol he had consumed determined the extent of the whacks with his belt.

that night taehyung appeared to be unsteady on his feet, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad, he hoped.

when his father no longer had the energy to continue striking his son with his belt, he commanded his men to send his son back to the nursing home.

"let this serves as a warning. make him forget completely. or else you'll be the one to forget everything.... i'll torture you badly than this."

taehyung nodded and drew in a breath as he used his shirt sleeve to wiped the tears that had run down his face and had mixed into the blood on his mouth.

"yes, understood." he whimpered. the pain was excruciating for him.

no, i don't understand you, i hate you. you're ruining my life..

"red. red...."

a gentle, soft voice floated into taehyung's hearing, startled him a little from his thoughts.

he turns to his right and surprised to see that jungkook already awake and sitting with him on the floor.

"red."

"wh-what? red, what?" he asked, but jungkook began to poked his right cheek and repeating those words.

"red. (poked) red. (poked) red. (poked) red. (poked) red-"

👉😔👈

"ahhhh stop poking, ggukie.." taehyung gently push the male hands away from him. "it hurts, okay? you poke, poke, poke won't make it better but more painful." he whine and pouted.

"red.... why....?" jungkook asked as he leaned closer and staring at taehyung's cheek.

taehyung's eyes gloss with tears with the concerned showed by his boyfriend. he tries his best to give him a smile, but it never reaches his eyes, "i'll be okay, this is nothing."

hold on, taehyung. hold on! don't cry! don't cry-

"bruise... taehyung.. must be.. in pain..." jungkook sound worried, not to mention his facial expression, it shoots right through his wounded heart and he can't hold it back.

so he let it go. fresh tears fall down his cheeks, a sob filling the silent room. without thinking about it, taehyung wraps is arm around jungkook. he grabs his shirt and holds on, letting everything go.

holding on to him like his last life line. tears soaking jungkook's shirt, which the male doesn't care about one bit.

"it's okay.... it's okay, taehyung...." jungkook tries to comfort his caregiver. he starts to stroking the younger hair, not saying anything.

after a little while, when the sobs have subdued, taehyung slowly backing off but stays stills when jungkook's hand goes to his face and he cups his cheek.

jungkook's hand so warm, warmth flashes through taehyung's face, and he's glad his face is already red because of all the crying.

with his other hand, jungkook starts to wipe at his cheeks and eyes and caressing his bruise cheeks very gently.

taehyung doesn't know what to do, where to look. but then his eyes lock with jungkook and he can't look away. he has to admit that he can just drown in them.

so he continues to look at jungkook's beautiful blue eyes, keeping a connection.

"you.. really.. do have beautiful.. eyes.." jungkook said and it makes taehyung stiffen. his eyes start to crinkle, lips quirking up into a smile.

he's not even noticing that jungkook stopped wiping his face, and they just look at each other. taehyung can't help but to thinks back to that first time they met.

they met when taehyung was in his depress and lowest moments. he cried a lot but jungkook was there to comfort him and the male told him that he had beautiful eyes.

"thanks, ggukie." taehyung says. with that, he pushes back and sadness takes over again. "i have to leave. come take this pills first."

taehyung pour out two small red tablets onto his palm and hurriedly feeds into jungkook's mouth, giving him a water of glass as well.

worried of being seen, he muttered a small goodnight and runs out from jungkook's room, leaving behind a clueless ggukie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
135K 5.1K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
78.6K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
86.8K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...