[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Butter [18+] - 20.

26.3K 562 157
By jungkakes

A/N - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. 

__________________________________________

Jungkook looked at you as you turned his face to yours. He reached up, hands cupping your face as you turned around to straddle his lap, his thumbs wiped away the stray tears under your eyes.

"Is that what you want, honey?" He mumbled, voice smooth like butter. 

He leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips then to your cheeks and finally your forehead before leaning back down to your lips.

You looked at him and nodded as he cupped your face. Your shaky hands clutching tightly onto his massive shoulders as you twisted around to face him. Your legs rested on either side of him and your eyes fluttered when he kissed over your face. You swallowed hard, tears brimming your eyes again as you nodded,

You didn't know how to respond to him. You wanted to say so much to him. You wanted to tell him all the reasons why you loved him. Why you chose him. Why you were so crazy about him but deep down you still had walls up to protect yourself. 

You hoped this would make up for your lack of words. 

"Please."  You whispered to him and he nodded, carefully rolling the two of you over so he could be on top of you.

Jungkook reached down after getting on top of you, eyes on yours as he unzipped your jacket slowly. He opened it and admired the sight of you in your all white ensemble. He leaned down, pressing a light kiss to your chest as he whispered, lips moving across your skin to the base of your neck, 

"You're so lovely, Y/N. I could look at you forever." 

Jungkook wanted to take his time with you today. But he knew it would be anytime before Seokjin would come banging on the door to check on them. He looked at the door and then down at you before mumbling, 

"We don't have much time, Y/N. No one minds their business in this house. It won't be long before they come trying to listen—"

"Jungkook." You interrupted him, sitting up a bit and pulling your jacket off, dropping it on the floor before reaching up and fisting your hands into his shirt, pulling him down to you, "Stop talking and fuck me." You whispered out shakily, lips finding his and bringing him into a deep kiss. Your hand went to the back of his neck, pressing him into you as you mumbled into his mouth, "Now." You said again as you pulled back from his lips and grabbed the waistband of your tights with shaky fingers, hastily pulling them down.

Jungkook quickly moved into action. His cock twitching in his sweatpants as you commanded him.

He really loved when you bossed him around. Something about being demanded to do things to you and for you turned him on so much.

He was definitely a simp for you.

Jungkook grunted as you pulled him down to you and kissed you back. His hands went to your waist, holding you down on the bed as your lips moved together slowly. He licked into your mouth, pushing his tongue inside when your lips parted. He found your tongue and sucked over it before tangling his tongue with yours.

He pulled back from your mouth and breathed heavily as he watched you slide your tights down, taking them off one leg along with your laced white panties. You were so in need you didn't even bother taking your tights and underwear off the other leg.

He chewed over his lower lip as he stared down at you before mumbling, eyeing your cute lacey underwear,

"I want those."

You stared up at him, biting over your lower lip. Your whole body felt ablaze. Your eyes were glazed as you spoke, "What?" You laid back down and moved your hair back before shifting under his sharp gaze. 

He was looking at you as if you were a gazelle and he was a lion about to eat up his prey. 

"Those panties. If I can't take you home with me, then I want those as a souvenir. Give them to me."

You blushed, face reddening deeply before you shook your head, "I didn't get my black or red ones back so no. These are mine." You breathed, "Now come over here..." You mumbled, reaching out to him and pulling him to you by the waistband of his sweatpants. 

He fit himself between your legs, staring down at you intently. You squirmed, toes curling as your legs spread in anticipation, "Come on, Kookie... you said we had no time. I can't wait any longer. Stop looking at me and hurry up." You begged, panting softly.

"No." Jungkook said simply before leaning down to you, lips pressing against yours as he muttered against them, "Forget what I said. I'm going to take my time. If they want to listen, let them hear." He nodded, pulling back from your lips and reaching up, two tattooed fingers pressing up against your mouth,

"Now be a good girl and suck." A low growl escaped his lips as he spoke.

You blushed intensely, legs quaking as you looked up at him.

This side of him was so sexy.

Usually he was passionate and careful with you but today... he was going to ruin you while his band mates were downstairs in the living room.

Last time when his boys were home, he forced you to be quiet and he absolutely hated it.

He got off from your moans and the way you screamed his name. So, If the other's wanted to listen, so be it. He'll deal with their teasing later. But right now, it was all about making you see stars.

Your fingers wrapped around his thick wrist and held onto it tightly as your soft lips took his fingers into your mouth. You looked up at him as you sucked over his sturdy fingers tongue trailing along his tattooed knuckles before you pulled away, eyes on his as you watched him.

He whispered gruffly, "That's my girl. I love it when you listen to me." His eyes burned into yours before he licked over his own fingers after you. He leaned down to you, eyes on your face as his fingers slivered south and pressed his saliva coated digits up against your aching core.

You tensed up, lips parting as you immersed yourself in his cocoa eyes before taking a deep breath. You felt his fingers pressing against every nerve and fiber you've been aching to have touched all day. The way he made you feel just from his fingers alone was incredible. 

He glided his fingers along your folds, coating them with your wetness before his thumb pressed up against your clit, two fingers pushing instantly into you and stretching you.

"I always forget how nice and tight you are, babe." Jungkook mumbled, a coy smile forming along his lips. 

You gasped softly, propping yourself up onto your elbows to watch him. Your head fell backwards as his thumb pressed against your throbbing clit before you felt his wonderfully thick fingers pushing into you. You inhaled sharply, unable to speak. Your legs quaked and you leaned up to him. He followed your movements and leaned close to you, lips brushing against yours as his fingers began to move in and out of you. You clutched onto either side of the bed, feeling the heat creeping up onto your skin as you stared into his eyes.

"Keep looking at me, honey. That's right." He whispered with a grin. 

His smile was so radiant. So beautiful. 

That was Jungkook's duality. His fingers were buried deep inside of you making you dizzy but he smiled so prettily at you. He was sinful. It should be illegal for men to walk around looking the way he did. 

You could tell how much he was enjoying having you look like a moaning mess under him. His thumb circled your clit as his fingers moved in a scissor motion in and out of you. You bit down hard onto your lower lip, fighting against yourself to refrain from moaning loudly. All you wanted to do was scream his name. 

"Please." You managed to gasp out, shaking your head as you felt yourself already reaching your orgasm. Whatever he was doing was making your vision blur. You thought you were hallucinating at this point. The way kept hitting the same bundle of nerves as his fingers curled in you, his thumb rubbing over your clit in time with his fingers made your head spin. 

"Not yet, baby. Let me taste you first." He whispered, fingers still inside of you as he pulled back, leaning down and burying his face between your thighs, gliding his tongue over your clit, tongue flattening against your clit as he began to trace light circles around you.

"Oh my god." Your breathing stopped as you instantly bucked your hips up against his mouth in response. Jungkook smirked lightly, freehand holding your hip down as his tongue lapped over you.

You clutched onto his hand on your hip tightly, nails digging into his skin as your other hand buried deep into his hair. His fingers curled inside of you once more before he pulled them out, sucking over them as he looked up at you,

"Fucking delicious. But I want more."

A low almost animalistic growl escaped Jungkook's lips as he spoke before he pushed your legs up so that they were held up tightly against your chest. You gasped sharply, not used to being bent in half that way but you quickly got used to it. 

You peeked down to him as he leaned back down, replacing his fingers with his tongue. His tongue slowly circling around your entrance before it dived into you. Your head fell backwards onto the pillow under you, eyes rolling back as your mouth fell open. 

"Fuck..." You exhaled as you moaned softly. You had the perfect view of him as he helped himself to you. You suddenly remembered the others were still home and you instantly covered your mouth. Your legs trembled against your chest as he held them in place. You started to breathe heavily, panting for air as your eyes squeezed shut, "Oh my gosh, Jungkook, you're amazing." You squealed his name out, nodding several times, toes curling as you let him ravage you.  

Your eyes finally opened again and he was looking up at you as he literally devoured you with his tongue. Your face went crimson, struggling to keep eye contact with him as your eyes started to blur with tears. You could feel yourself about to cum and you opened your eyes, looking down at him before whispering softly,

"Please, Kookie.. I'm begging." The tears in your eyes threatened to fall as you struggled to hold back. Any second now you were going to unravel and cum all over his tongue. You fought hard to hang on, desperately wanting him inside of you.

He sensed you were close from the way you writhed under him. You whimpered quietly as he pulled back from you. You stared up at him in a daze. Your hair was stuck to your forehead, lips red and cheeks flushed pink.

"On your knees, baby. You know where to go." Jungkook muttered, licking over his lips. Looking down at you as he pulled his sweatpants down slowly.

You swallowed hard, obediently rolling over and pulling yourself up onto your hands and knees.

"Face down." He demanded and you whimpered in response, pushing your face into the pillow.

You were quaking with desire. You could barely move, your limbs feeling like complete jelly as you felt his arm wrap around your waist, raising you up and helping you arch your back. Your ass went into the air and you clutched the pillow under you before holding your breath as you felt him move behind you.

He pulled his sweatpants and boxers down just enough to take his length out. He groaned quietly as the cold air of the bedroom hit against his rock hard cock before he inhaled sharply, hand on your ass as he guided himself to your entrance.

You squirmed and he gave your ass a hard squeeze, eyes burning into you as he mumbled, "No moving."

You had to say, this side of Jungkook made you feel intoxicated. The way he could bounce from sexy to adorable amazed you. He hadn't shown you this side of him a lot yet but you fucking loved it. You wondered what else he was capable of. Surely, he could go rougher. You couldn't wait to find out one day if fate let you. 

You hid your face in the pillow and bit into it when you felt him starting to push into you. The pain and pleasure of him filling you up made you shiver. It was so intense you felt it up your spine. Your vision went black as he filled you up all the way and you cried out softly into the pillow, legs shaking.

The second he pushed into you all the way, you felt as though you were going to cum. You moaned again into the pillow, instantly pressing back against him and begging him to move, 

"Please. Now.. Please." 

You were on the edge as he started to thrust in you. He groaned lowly in response to your begging, hips digging into you as he rocked himself in and out of you. Every move he made sent electricity up your spine. Your vision danced, seeing little white dots as he got deeper into you. 

He was huge. You could never get used to his length. You knew he was packing from the first time you met him but damn, it shocked you every time. You could literally feel every inch of him inside of you.

Jungkook groaned softly, taking your hands and crossing them behind your back. He held your wrist with one hand, his freehand gliding over your ass, nails digging into your skin as he whispered,

"So fucking beautiful." 

You moaned quietly in response, letting him move you in anyway he wanted as he crossed your wrists behind you. Goosebumps erupted over your skin as his nails dug into your flesh. He yanked you up with one hand, pressing his chest into your back, lips at your ear,

"This is what you wanted, right? For me to fuck you?"

"Oh... I-" You wanted to tell him yes. This is what you wanted. To be fucked into oblivion. You wanted to thank him for wrecking you. You wanted to tell him you knew won't be able to walk tomorrow and you didn't care.

You wanted to say so much but you couldn't even think straight. The pressure was beginning to rise and you throbbed around his length, gasping for air as you felt yourself about to climax.

"What was that?" He whispered, slamming his cock deep into you with a grunt, "I didn't hear you."

"I'm going to-"

You cried out softly, legs trembling as he slammed himself into you. Your vision darkened and you shook your head, biting onto your lower lip as your eyes closed. Tears flooded your eyes as you gasped, body trembling as your knees buckled under you. You came hard, the room spinning with you as the climax overtook you. 

Your walls clenched around him and it earned you a hard slap on your ass from him but you couldn't help it. He made you feel amazing. 

You breathed heavily as your tears flowed, "Oh my God, you're so good... so fucking good." You were laughing as you cried, a smile across as your lips as your face went back into the pillow. You took a deep breath after coming down from that mind blowing orgasm and forced yourself off his length and laid down on the bed, exhausted but still feigning for more. 

You lost track of how many times he'd made you cry while fucking you now. 

"I'm so tired. I need to lay down." You mumbled, tears streamed down your cheeks as you looked up at Jungkook, pulling him to you again and whispering, 

"But don't stop."

He could feel himself close as he watched you twist against him. Your walls clenched around him as you came and it made him hiss softly, his length inside of you throbbing. He watched you pull off him and a small smirk lightly crossed his lips, getting between your legs and at your command, he pushed himself back into you.

He groaned quietly, leaning down to your mouth. His eyes fluttered closed as he captured your lips in a heated kiss as he started to thrust in you again, moaning your name into your mouth before feeling your hands on his chest, your nails digging into his skin through the fabric of his shirt. He opened his eyes and looked down at you, his forehead resting against yours.

Your toes curled when he pushed into you again and you mewled, you were still sensitive but the feeling of him filling you up made you want to cum again. You looked into his gentle eyes as he stared down at you and you reached up, holding his face and kissing him back needily when his lips pressed against yours.

He closed his eyes as his head dropped to the curve between your neck and shoulder.

"I'm about to cum, baby." He groaned into your skin. Your hands went to his sweaty back, pressing him more into you,

"Please cum inside of me." You whispered as you begged him to fill you up.

He pulled back a bit to look into your eyes and you cupped his cheeks, bringing his lips to yours as you felt his cock twitch inside of you. 

He groaned softly into your mouth, "I love you, Y/N." lips pressing back against your and kissing you back hard as he came, groaning into your mouth and biting onto your lower lip, pulling it back between his teeth before kissing you again as he rode his release out.

You rested your hands on his chest, eyes on his before you felt your throat go dry when he told you he loved you. 

Why did that sound so familiar?

His lips crashed back against yours and you kissed him back, hands moving from his chest to his hair, fisting your fingers into his wavy locks. Tears welled up in your eyes again. The flashbacks of him telling you he loved you that night the two of you were drunk finally came back to you and you gasped.

Your heart clenched but this time in a good way.

You reached up, fingers caressing over his face as you looked up at his captivating face. Jungkook broke away from your lips when he finally came to and you pulled him into your arms, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips once more before you whispered back to him.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled, almost as if he was relieved to hear you say it. He leaned down, lips pressing against yours in a tender kiss, reaching up and smoothing your hair away from your face.

He pulled back and mumbled, balancing his weight as he laid on top of you so he wouldn't crush you. Jungkook sighed out in content, looking into your eyes,

"You're fucking amazing. I almost don't want to pull out." 

You laughed softly, fingers running freely through his hair before you sighed, "Give me a few minutes and maybe I'll let you in again." You smiled at him, hands snaking up his strong arms, givnig his biceps a gentle squeeze. You really couldn't explain how much he turned you on. You had barely any energy left but you wanted him so bad. He was addicting. 

Jungkook chuckled lowly, pecking your lips lightly before he slowly pulled out of you. He tucked himself back into his boxers and fixed his sweatpants as he pulled his sweat soaked shirt off, tossing it aside before he laid back on his elbows, looking over at you. 

You watched him as he took his shirt off, eyes trailing from his well toned abs to his shoulders. You took in the various tattoos etched into his warm skin. You memorized every dot and mark on his skin, those small imperfections reminding you he too was human. Your eyes finally met his and you smiled at him. He smiled back at you, biting over his lip as he studied you. While you were trying to memorize him, he was doing the same to you again.  

You hummed quietly, taking a deep breath before you sat up and looked down yourself. Your tights and panties were kicked off you completely at some point and now they were hanging off the bed. You slid over a bit and grabbed them, pulling your panties on slowly before catching Jungkook's gaze on you. You looked over at him and shook your head, 

"No you weirdo." You already knew what he was going to ask you. You weren't giving up your panties. Everytime you came over here they seemed to go missing. 

You pulled your tights back on before slowly getting off the bed, shimmying to pull them up before fixing your bunched up crop top. 

"Oh shit." Jungkook jumped when he heard the door knock and you looked at him, grabbing your jacket off the floor and pulling it on. You plopped down onto the bed and crossed your legs, trying to look casual. 

Jungkook cleared his throat and got off the bed, walking over to the door and looking over his shoulder at you to make sure you were dressed before sighing as he opened the door. 

"I knew it would be you." He mumbled as Seokjin stood outside his door. The elder had the goofiest look on his face. He looked like he wanted to burst out laughing but was trying to keep it together. 

You blushed and looked away as Seokjin shamelessly poked his head into the room, smiling beautifully at you. "Oh hey, Y/N." Seokjin beemed as his eyes scanned the floor for any thongs before falling onto your face again then at the messy bed as he spoke,

"Just wanted to say I'm going to the store real quick... You kids need anything? Food? Water? A condom perhaps?" Seokjin smiled cheekily and Jungkook instantly slammed the door in his face. You could hear Seokjin's very interesting sounding laugh from outside the door and you wanted to die from humilation. 

Jungkook's cheeks flushed deep red as he turned back to you, walking to his luggage and grabbing a hoodie, pulling it over his body before coming over to you and grabbing your hand, tugging you off the bed, 

"Let's go to your place." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 273 19
HELLO cuties i hope u all are doing well if not then i ll pray for my readers to have a good life ahead this is my first time writing experience and...
16.1K 1K 10
𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ╰┈➤ 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 "𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻...
106K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
540K 25.5K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...