dancing love CC+S.M

Oleh Falling4shawmila

He was just a beginner and she was an expert... Started July 13th 20201 Finished December 25th 2021 Lebih Banyak

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Epilogue.

36.

98 6 0
Oleh Falling4shawmila

Shawn stood where he was going to marry his beautiful fiance in less than 20 minutes.

His face was red, he was breathing heavy, and he felt like he was about to faint.

" you okay there"? The marriage officiant asks looking at Shawn, a worried expression all over his face.

" yes! More than okay, just nervous" Shawn responded back, taking  a deep breath and exhaling it through his nose to try and calm himself down.

" well it's okay to be nervous but just ask yourself this question... are you really ready to marry this woman"?

" yes! more than anything! I love this woman with everything in me, and more"

 " then there is no need to be nervous" the marriage officiant tells him

After that Shawn seemed to calm down a little.

A few minutes later Alex, Aaliyah, and Sofia came down The aisle making him smile at how beautiful they looked( specifically Aaliyah and Sofia.

( the picture below is what all three girls look like but Aaliyah and Sofia in a smaller size)

About two minutes later a song that Shawn and Camila absolutely adore started to play on the piano.

It was "Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran.

This immediately caused Shawn to break into a smile.

And then he saw her... his beautiful bride.

As soon as he looked at her he felt like he was falling in love all over again.

His throat closed up, his mouth became dry as it hung open in an"o" shape, and warm tears ran down his cheeks

He watched her with admire in his eyes as she made her way down to him with his father and Taylor by her side.

She smiled at him taking in his handsome figure.

They were outside so her hair was blowing along with the gentle breeze of the Wind.

Her prince.

His princess.

Camila finally made it up to him after what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only a few seconds

" hi handsome" she whispered Softly, not even sure if he heard her but luckily he did.

" hi stunning" he whispered softly back making her blush as Taylor and Manny gave him both of her hands.

The marriage officiant started to speak," hello ladies and gentlemen, family, friends, today you join me at the magical wedding of two magical people, if you object this wedding speak now or forever hold your peace".

No one said a word.

The marriage officiant started talking again but both Shawn and Camila totally blocked him out at this point.

" say your vows" they finally heard him say.

Shawn went first, he had no piece of paper since they were just going to wing it.

" okay so me and Mila just decided to wing it so here goes nothing, Karla Camila Cabello the short time we were friends was the best thing in the world, but being your lover is the best thing in the universe, I promise every night before bed I will make sure to bend down even if it hurts so you don't have to stand on your tippy toes and give you a kiss, I promise to always love you, I promise to always support you no matter what and to always believe in you, the moment you kissed me I wanted to be the man of your dreams, you will always have my heart and I just hope that you always have mine".

By the time Shawn was completely done there wasn't a dry eye in the room especially not for the two of them.

" okay well I don't know if I can top that but I'll try" Camila laughed lightly with a sniffle, making the whole room laugh lightly.

Shawn smiled at her Softly, giving her the courage to start," they say that young love Doesn't last long, or at least that it's rare, the moment you asked me to be your girlfriend I hoped that we were the rare exception... and well here we are today, I dreamed about this day in my thoughts and just hoped that it would come true and when you got down on one knee my heart exploded with happiness, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes I want to start a family with you,  I want to be parents,  I want to have  two crazy kids running around,  or more,  all I wish is that it's with you, I wouldn't want it with anyone else but you, so I'm taking this moment to ask...can we start trying"?

Camila looked up at him her eyes full of Hope and when he nodded his head her heart exploded with happiness for the third time in her life because of him.

She gave him the biggest smile she had ever given him in her life.

" yours were definitely better than mine" he whispered to her with a soft smile on his lips.

Camila took her left hand that he was holding and wiped his tears away and Shawn did the same with his hand.

One of Shawn's friends Connor was the ring bearer and he walked over and gave Shawn and Camila their wedding rings

" Shawn Mendes do you take Camila Cabello to be your wife"? the wedding officiant asks. 

" I do".

And with that he slips the ring on her ring finger.

" Camila Cabello do you take Shawn Mendes to be your husband"?

" I do".

And with that she does the same thing Shawn did and slipped the ring on his ring finger.

" well then with the power vested in me I pronounce you two husband and wife.... you may kiss the bride"

Shawn smiled Softly at his new wife taking her waist in his hands to pull her closer before placing a gentle kiss on her lips

" everyone I introduced you to mr. And mrs. Mendes- Cabello" the marriage officiant said excitedly.

Camila turned around to see all of her family and friends standing up and clapping, making her giggle excitedly

Shawn's hand was on her back as he lifted her up in his arms caring her Bridal Style down the aisle.

Camila looked up at her new husband, putting her hand on his chest before telling him Softly," I love you"

He looked down at his wife in his arms, who was in her beautiful dress, already looking up at him and gave her a soft smile.

" I love you too so much, and I can't wait to get started on that baby" he whispered softly in her ear before placing a kiss on it making her giggle.

☆☆☆

I love this chapter so much.

Are you guys excited for the baby?

Also"Wonder" turned a year old yesterday!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

105K 3.4K 34
She's been in love with him since they were kids. One drunken mistake breaks them apart, but will their best friends' wedding bring them back togethe...
16.4K 318 41
"i love you, please don't ever forget that" .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. circa 2020. lower case intended.
132K 9.8K 87
Modern day technology has nearly wiped out the old school idea of pen pals, however when two young people with old souls stumble across a website tha...
129K 7.5K 59
What happens when a 23 year old struggling artist tries to live a double life? More importantly, what happens when her tall, brown-haired boss starts...