Tease [Jikook]

By xDemonBeautyx

โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Character Intro
Normal Day
"So Namjoon Hyung's Hard-On Almost Killed Us?"
Jimin VS Yugyeom
Naughty Maknae
Jimin Executes His Plan...
Punishment
Thunderstorm
Drama In America
Jeonlous Bunny
Interview
Chaos And Good News
Smile For The Camera
Serendipity
Grammys
And The Award Goes Too...
Acceptance
Whipped Cream And Cherries
Make Me Forget
"You're All Going To Hell!"
Planning
Black Swan
Couples Everywhere
Party Party Yeah
Making Headlines
Distance
Pain And Regrets
"Wake Up Baby..."
Christmas
Double Proposal

Epilogue

2.8K 122 13
By xDemonBeautyx

Jeon Jimin walked down the stairs with a happy skip, running his fingers through his blonde hair as his long and beautiful blue dress flowed with him.

He caught sight of his husband standing near the kitchen counter, eating sone skittles. "Hey my love, can I have some?"

"No." Jungkook smirked, tossing the last six or so pieces of candy into his mouth whilst eying Jimin up and down.

"Hmm, okay." Suddenly the shorter male pulled Jungkook down into a deep open-mouthed kiss.

After his husband pulled away, Jungkook was too shook to realize something was missing from his mouth until he noticed that Jimin was chewing on something rainbow.

"You.Did.Not."

"I didn't what?" Jimin asked innocently.

"Did you seriously just take the Skittles from my mouth?"

"Yup."

"Dear God."

"Praying won't get you your Skittles back." Jimin bit his lip seductively, pulling Jungkook closer by his collar while getting pushed up against the counter at the same time. The married couple barely had anytime alone after a certain person came into their life, so moments like these were rare.

But they wouldn't change a single thing.

"Appa! Dad!" A high pitched voice shouted.

The poor sexually frustrated couple turned around to see their four year old son running towards them with his arms opened, indicating he wanted to be picked up.

Jungkook smiled and lifted his second baby, Jimin being the first, into the air and twirled him around.

"What did I tell you about running in the house Jeon Jungmin?" Jimin scolded lightly. The four year old boy with short fluffy brown hair and big hazel eyes pouted, as he stared at his father. "That I could hurt myself if I did that, sorry Appa." Jungmin mumbled.

Jimin kissed the top of his sons head and nodded in satisfaction. "That's my clever boy, now what can we do for you huh?" He asked playfully, already knowing there was something on the little boys mind.

Jungmin fiddled with his fingers nervously and hid in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"C'mon bud, you can ask us anything you know that." Jungkook began to get slightly worried, why was his son so scared to ask them something?

"Um...where do babies come from, Dad?"

Oh....

Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook choked on air, coughing loudly and putting the boy back on the ground. Jungmin watched his parents curiously, the two of them giving eachother "what the fuck do we say?" looks.

"Alright erm, how about we sit down first." Jimin laughed, taking his sons small hand and leading him towards the couch with Jungkook following close behind.

"Before we explain I just wanna know, how did this question even come into your head in the first place, Minnie?" Jungkook questioned.

"I heard Mr Kang tell Miss Song to get ready because they were gonna try to have a baby tonight, but she said no because being pregnant will make her look fat! Then I asked Leeming what do you have to do to try and make a baby and she said her parents just make the bed shake!"

Jimin stood up and grabbed his phone. "I'm suing the bloody school." He announced but Jungkook was quick to snatch the device out his hands.

"Relax baby, I'll explain everything to him." Jungkook soothed the raging male and made him sit down next to him again, holding onto his hand and making small circles with this thumb because he knew that was one of the easiest ways to calm his husband down.

Jungmin sat on the opposite couch in front of them, eagerly waiting to get the answer to his question.

"Well Jungmin, it's like a man has a plug and a woman has an outlet and when they join together, sparks fly between them." Jungkook was very proud of his explanation. "You make me laugh I swear." Jimin chuckled, but happy that his son seemed to understand in his own innocent way.

"So that's why the bed shakes? The man and the woman get electrocuted?" Jungmin asked.

Jungkook snorted but covered it up with a quick cough as Jimin nodded. "Yes that's exactly right, they get electrocuted." He confirmed. "Did you and dad get electrocuted too?" The small boy gasped.

Jungkook smirked while his husband shot him a warning look. "Oh Minnie, trust me when I say I made your Appa get electrocuted many many times."

Jimin turned as red as a tomato but still kept his composure around his son.

"But you and Appa are both boys right? Isn't it different?" Boy was Jungmin a smart four year old, and not to mention a persistent one at that.

"With two girls or two boys it is a little different, they can get electrocuted but they can't get pregnant together. When your Appa and I decided that were were ready to have a baby, someone else had to carry you for us but that doesn't make you any less ours. Do you understand Minnie?" Jungkook grinned, with Jimin giving him literal heart eyes.

Some would say that Jungmin was still far too young to be learning about where babies come from and the Jikook couple knew that. They would obviously have the real talk with him when he was older, for now they were just clearing up some of the boys confused.

"Yes I understand dad!" Jungmin clapped.

All of a sudden the Jimin's phone starting ringing and since it was still in Jungkook's hand, he answered.

"Hello? Jin hyung?"

"Jungkookie! How are you and the babies doing?" Jin's voice was loud so Jimin could clearly hear himself being referred to as one of the "babies" but he didn't mind at all.

"Oh we're all good hyung, Jungmin just asked us where babies come from though." Jungkook admitted with a chuckle. The sound of a pan dropping could be heard. "Jeon Jungkook I hope you did not ruin my babies innocence!"

"Don't worry hyung, Kookie explained that men had a plug and women had an outlet and when they joined, sparks fly between them." Jimin said, taking the phone from his husband.

The couple jumped when the sound of Namjoon laughing his ass off and Jin's mortified screaming came directly through the speaker. "My poor Minnie!" Jin wailed.

"Hi Uncle Jinnie!" Jungmin yelled. "Hello my sweet and precious baby!" Came the immediate reply. Jimin shook his head in amusement as his son and hyung chatted away like best friends.

"Oh that reminds me! Jiminie, would you guys like to come over for dinner tonight? Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are already coming over with the kids so I thought this was the perfect time for a little group reunion." Jin invited them happily.

"We'd love to, Jungmin has been complaining this whole week about how much he missed Areum." Jimin laughed. "No I didn't!" Jungmin screeched in embarrassment.

"Don't worry honey, she misses you too!" Jin yelled, the sound of a little girl screaming "No, I don't!" adding on after.

"We'll see you guys in a bit hyung." Jungkook and his small family said their goodbyes and hung up.

▪¤▪

The still running kpop band sat together and watched their kids play nicely with one another.

Areum, Jin and Namjoon's three year old daughter refused to play with the others at first and stayed clinging onto Namjoon's lap, but when she saw Jungmin waving her over, only then did she make a move to join in.

Dae-hyun and Dae-jung, six year twin sons of Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi were the loudest kids there but Jin reassured the parents that it was fine and the littles one deserved to have some fun, and allowed them to be as noisy as they want.

Finally there was Hwa-Young, the youngest of the group. She had just turned one the day before and her three parents gave her a beautiful and massive party to which she didn't even show up for. The young girl was always sleeping, that was the reason.

Taehyung and Hoseok always joked that their youngest child resembled Yoongi a lot and he couldn't even try to deny it because all Hwa-Young wanted to do was sleep.

Must be the reason Jimin bought her a mini neck pillow as a birthday present, one that matched her grumpy fathers.

"Bet they're gonna end up together when they're older." Namjoon whispered to Jungkook, watching Jungmin and Areum playing together quietly in the corner away from the three siblings.

"Nah, I have a feeling Minnie's gonna get with one of the twins." Jungkook whispered back. Jimin and Jin rolled their eyes at their husband's shipping their children and continued to chat about how much they needed a vacation.

"How cute would it be if our kids started dating in the future?" Taehyung cooed at the thought. "Not my little sleeping beauty, she's not going near any boys or girls when shes older." Yoongi snapped, making everyone laugh at his protectiveness of his only daughter.

"I'm glad we're all still here together, I love that we still preform and travel around the world to see Army, and yet still have enough time for our kids." Jimin confessed softly. "They'll come a day when we disband but I know nothing will change between the seven of us, right?" Hoseok spoke.

"Aish of course not! Let's not speak about that now though, we still have plenty of time before that happens." Jin waved his hand to dismiss the matter.

All of a sudden everyone perked up at the smell of something burning. "Hyung did you leave something on the stove?" Jungkook coughed, blocking his nose.

"OH MY GOD THE CRABS!"

"Did you just say crabs?!" Namjoon screamed, running after Jin towards the kitchen which made the whole room double over in hysterics. The kids continued to play, the adults watched them with fond gazes and the couple in the kitchen argued over why eating crabs went against the rules of their household.

Yeah, it seemed like nothing would change after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 38 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
6.8K 257 18
" ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ? " - ๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Š ...
27.6K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
162K 4.5K 36
"...แต€แดดแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดตหข แดบแดผ แดดแดฌแดพแดพแตž แดฑแดบแดฐแดตแดบแดณ แตแดบแต€แดตแดธ แดต หขแดฌแดตแดฐ หขแดผ..." ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ : -๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ- ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ : 26/05/2018 ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ : ยฉ๏ธ 2โƒฃ0โƒฃ1โƒฃ8โƒฃ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...