Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime

3.3K 93 15
By ChildOfBeast13

In Gotham City, the team was fighting in an abandoned factory. Y/n, Kid, Robin and Superboy were all knocked out and covered in clay. Aqualad got sent into a wall by Clayface who started approaching him and roared before transforming his hand into a hammer and finish off Aqualad.

Batman crashed through the ceiling and through batarangs that went inside Clayface before exploding. Clayface tried to punch Batman but he jumped out of the way making him punch the ground. Batman shot Clayface with a stun-gun melting the clay monster. 

==============================================================================================

Batman and the rest of team went back to the cave.

Batman: I need to talk to Aqualad. The rest of you hit the showers, and head home.

Superboy: Head home? I am home.

Y/n: There's clay in places I didn't know clay could be.

Kid: Gross dude.

With that said everyone headed to the showers except for Aqualad and Robin who walked towards Batman.

Batman: *to Robin* Just Aqualad.

Aqualad and Robin looked at each other before Aqualad walked off.

Aqualad: I am sorry you had to intervene. I know the team performed poorly-

Batman: The team performed adequately. The problem was you. You're their leader and your head wasn't in the game.

Aqualad: No, you are...correct. Of late, I am not even convinced I belong on the surface world. For so many years it filled my every thought. But now that I am here my dreams are all Atlantis.

Batman: Atlantis...or someone you left behind? You can split your time between the surface and the sea, but not your mind. Either you're hear 100 percent or you need to walk away. Make your decision, Kaldur and make it soon.

Batman walked off and Aqualad and started thinking. Later, everyone came out of the showers and Kid and Y/n were still in the costumes and went through the Zeta tube to the one in an alleyway in Central City

Kid: *to Y/n* We gotta hustle to go over to my house in time for Jay's birthday.

Y/n: Hustle? I'll give you hustle.

Y/n activated the Omnitrix then started dialing through his aliens then slams it down and was enveloped in a green light. When the light died down Y/n had turned into XLR8.

XLR8: See ya!

With that said XLR8's visor came down and then he speeds off leaving Kid behind.

Kid: Hey!

Kid speeds off trying to catch up to XLR8. The two two start running around the city but did parkour tricks as they ran. Kid got eyes on a girl that looked kinda like M'gann and lost focus and went face first into a wall giving XLR8 the chance to leave him behind.

[Timeskip]

XLR8 sped into the house and Wally, who was now in his regular clothes, sped in a few seconds after. 

XLR8: And the winner is...XLR8! And the crowd goes wild!

Wally: Not fair dude, I got...distracted. Plus I had to change out my costume!

The hourglass symbol on XLR8's chest began beeping and flashing red. When it let out the final beep XLR8 was enveloped in a red light and Y/n returned to normal.

Y/n: *sarcastic tone* Yeah, that girl looked like M'gann was definitely distracting.

Barry: Alright you two that's enough.

Y/n: Where's Iris?

Barry: I'm actually gonna go pick her up. Back in a flash.

Wally and Y/n let out a sigh to Barry's over used joke and watch TV waiting for Barry to get his wife.

=============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Later, Barry came back with Iris and Y/n's parents had shown up as well. Everyone started eating and talking with each other. Barry got up and started clearing the table with his superspeed.

Barry: Here, let me get that. *speeds over to Jay* And that, and this, and those, and these. How about that?

Y/n and Wally hold up their plates and Barry speeds to them and takes them into the kitchen.

Wally: Thanks, Uncle Barry.

Barry: Your welcome, kid.

Mary: Your a lucky lady, Iris. Our Wally certainly isn't that fast. Not when it comes to clearing the table.

Wally: Mom!

Y/n: Ha!

Sandra: Oh, you're not off the hook either mister famous. You use the Omnitrix or all sorts of things, clearing table? Not one of them.

Y/n: Mom!

Wally: Ha!

Joan: Neither is my Jay. Believe me. *Jay makes a "come on" face* I know, I know. You're a retired speedster. And since it's your birthday, we won't argue.

Barry: Wally's fast enough when he wants to be. We're suddenly out of ice cream.

Mary: Wally!

Wally: Uh, happy birthday. 

Everyone laughs at Wally.

Carl: Y'know this kinda reminds me of when you that time you turned into...what was his name? Oh right, Upchuck.

Y/n: Dad...please don't tell that story.

Wally speeds over and sits down.

Wally: Please tell that story.

Carl started telling the story of when Y/n turned into Upchuck and tried eating the food in the fridge to see if he could turn it into ammo but ended up hurling it back up all over the kitchen. Wally was laughing while Y/n sank down into the chair in embarrassment. Just as Carl was about to continue some vans pulled up infront of the house. On further inspection they were news reporter vans.

Y/n: Oh boy.

Barry: I'll handle this.

Barry went outside to see multiple news reporters rushing towards him asking him questions about Y/n since he was here.

Female reporter: Sir, multiple posts say that Y/n L/n is here? If so, does he have time for an interview?

Barry: Folks we're just celebrating an old friend's birthday. Nothing to report here.

 The reporters wouldn't listen to Barry and still pressed him about seeing Y/n. Soon Y/n came out of the house and the cameras started flashing.

Y/n: I got this Barry.

Y/n walked away leading the news reporters away from the house before he took the microphone from one of them.

Male Reporter: Do you have a statement?

Y/n: Yeah, it's hero time!

Y/n threw away the microphone and slammed down the Omnitrix and a green light engulfed his body and he turned into...

Humungousaur: Humungousaur!

The reporters started taking pictures before Humungousaur let out a roar scaring the reporters and making them run back to their vans and drive away. Humungousaur kept roaring but eventually stopped when he started coughing. 

Barry: You okay up there big guy?!

Humungousaur: Roaring is rough on my throat. *to Mary* Mrs. West, you have any lozenges?

Mary: I do, but you'll have to turn back to normal first. 

===============================================================================================

[Timeskip]

Y/n turned back to normal and Mary gave him a lozenge for his throat. Jay's birthday went on normally and everyone went back home. The next day Wally and Y/n went over to the cave and the team was being sent on a mission to Bialya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.4K 63
Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superhero. What will happen on the twists and...
4.1K 63 26
Videl couldn't help but envy the new superhero. After she got fed up with frustration by this 'Great Saiyaman', she angrily told him to leave her alo...
723K 24.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
282K 6.1K 28
Megatron and Airachnid Have a sparkling who was raised on earth by humans. do I really need to say more