ACCIDENTAL TRANSTEMPORAL TRAV...

By Reshu69729520

????️ वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ । निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥????️ The story revolve... More

introduction and the past life
Travelling Back in Time part 1
Travelling back in time part 2
Characters of the story
The Curse Came True
The Arrival of Princess Sia
Welcome and Suprise
Bestfriends or Crush ?
Family Time
The Decision
The Decision ( part 2)
The Decision ( Part 3 )
Family's love and Affection
The Celebration begins
The Celebration ( part 2 )
The bond between siblings
The Pain and The Fear
The competition between the Princes of Hastinapur.
The Mysterious Person
Mysterious Amyra / Sia
Meeting the younger Princess of Dwarka

The Curse

2.4K 88 20
By Reshu69729520

Amyra :- Kaisa shrap gopal ? kisne diya muje shrap aur kyun.
( What curse Gopal? Who cursed me and why ? )

Krishna :- Nahi ammu, shrap tumhe nahi kisi aur ko mila tha kintu uss shrap ka parinam tumhe bukhatna pada.
( No ammu, not you but someone else got the curse. But you had to bear the consequences of that curse )

Amyra :- Kon tha vo gopal ? Kise shrap mila.
( Who was that Gopal? Who got cursed )

Krishna :- Pitashri Vasudev aur Mata Rohini ko.
( To Father Vasudev and Mother Rohini )

Amyra :- Kintu kyun gopal ? Aisa kya kiya unhone jiske karan unhe shrap mila aur mera uss shrap se kya lena dena hai aur agar main maharani rohini ki putri hoon tho main kalyug main kaise pahuchi.
( But why Gopal? what did they do that got them cursed )

Krishna :- Main batata hoon tumhe ammu. Uss din Dwarka main subhadra ka thisra janmadivas manaya Ja raha tha. Utsav main achanak Mata Rohini murchit hogayi. Phir turant vedhyaji ko bulvaya gaya aur vedhyaji ne yeh samachar diya ki mata rohini bahut jald ek santan ko janm dene wali hai. Yeh sunn kar sabhi prasan hogaye. Phir dugni prasanatha se utsav karne lage. Samay aise bethata gaya aur vo din nikat aane laga jab mata rohini apne santan ko janm dene wali thi. Ek din Mata rohini pitashree se kehne lagi ki unhe kul devi ke mandir le chale. saying so he stopped.
( I tell you Ammu. On that day Subhadra's third birthday was being celebrated in Dwarka. Mother Rohini suddenly fainted during the celebration. Then immediately doctor was called And doctor gave the news that Mother Rohini is going to give birth to a child very soon. Everyone was happy after hearing this. Then started celebrating with double the happiness. Time passed like this and the day began to approach when mother Rohini was about to give birth to her child. One day mother Rohini asked Vasudev to take her to the temple of Kul Devi. )

Flashback

Vasudev :- Yeh aap kya keh rahi hai aap maharani. Yeh uchit nahi hoga. Aapka aatva mahina chal raha hai aur yeh kshan tho hume zyada savdhaan rehna chahiye. Humari santan ke janm main abh zyada din nahi bache hai. Nahi Nahi hum aapko itna bada johkim nahi uttane nahi de sakte. Isliye hum aapko kahi bhi jaane nahi denge.
( What are you saying, queen? It will not be right. you are in your eighth month and this moment we should be more careful. There are not many days left for the birth of our child. No no I can't let you take such a big risk. That's why I will not let you go anywhere.

Rohini :- Kintu Arya hum bilkul swast hoon aur savdhaan bhi aur aapki jaankaari ke liye aap ko bata de ki humari santhan ko aane main abhi 1 mahina baaki hai. Aap tho aise baat kar rahe hai jaise hum peheli baar ma bane wali hoon aur aap pita. Aap tho 3 santhano ke pita hai phir bhi aisa keh rahe hai. Balram ke samay bhi hum aise he swast thi aur nau mahine baad he humne Balram ko janm diya Aap bewajah itni chinta kar rahe hai. Aur ha Arya agar aap hume nahi jane denge tho na he hum kuch khayenge aur na he kuch piyenge aur aap se baat bhi nahi karenge.
( But Arya, I am completely healthy and careful and for your information let me tell you that there is still 1 month left for our child to arrive. You are talking as if we are going to become parents for the first time. You are the father of 3 children, still you are saying like this. Even at the time of Balram, I was so healthy and after nine months I gave birth to Balram. You are unnecessarily worrying so much. )
saying so she turned her face to other side angrily.

Vasudev :- yeh kaisi hut laga rakhi hai aapne maharani. Hum jo kuch bhi keh rahe hai vo tumhare aur humari santan ke liye he tho keh rahe hai. Hum nahi chahate ki kuch galat ho jaye.
( What kind of stubbornness is this, queen. Whatever I am saying, I am saying it for you and our children.
explained politely. I don't want anything to go wrong. )
Rohini turned around held his hand and said

Rohini :- Humein pata hai Arya ki aap hume aur humari santan ko lekar chintit hai kintu humein vahan jaane ki bahut prabal iccha ho rahi hai aur yeh tho vichar kijiye ki humari aane wali santan ko bhi devi maa ka ashirwad prapat hoga. Kripya mana mat kijiye.
( I know you are worried about me and our baby but I have a strong desire to go there and just think that our child will also get the blessings of Mother Goddess. Please don't say no. )
Saying so she gave best pleading look.

Vasudev :- Acha thik hai. Parantu humari ek shart hai aur agar aap vo maanti hai tho he hum aapko jaane denge.
( Ok, good. But I have a condition and if you agree to that then I will let you go. )

Rohini :- Kaisi shart Arya ?
( What condition ? )

Vasudev :- Hum aapke saath chalenge aur aapka dyaan rakhenge aur yeh teh raha.
( We will come with you and take care of you and that's it. )

Rohini :- Kintu Arya yadhi aap humare saath chalenge tho aapke rajya ka kya ? Usse kon sambhalega. Agar koi ghambir samasya aah gayi aapki anupasthiti main tho kon sambhalega.
( But Arya if you come with me then what about your kingdom? If there is a serious problem in your absence then who will take care of it ? )

Vasudev :- Hum sirf ek din ke liye Nagar se bahar ja rahe hai aur agar kuch hoga tho mere dono putr hai, mantri ji hai vo sambhal lenege.
( We are going out of the city only for a day and if anything happens, both my sons and the minister will take care. )
Rohini knew she can't argue with him because he is equally stubborn as her so she nodded at her husband

Few days later

At the temple

Rohini and Vasudev did their pooja and prayed for their family and child.
While praying a flower from goddess hand fell on rohini lap. The priest of the temple told them that the Goddess is giving blessings to the coming child. This child will bring you immese happiness and good fortune. Hearing this Rohini and Vasudev became happy. After worshipping they were returning to their kingdom but when they were on the way they saw a some theives were attack a village and people were crying for the help. Rohini told vasudev to go and help those people get them rigid of these theives. Vasudev wanted to help but he was concerned about rohini and the baby. But Rohini convinced him to go. Vasudev immediately took some of his army with him and ran to help the people. Vasudev was fighting with the theives but then heard a theive tell him to but his weapon down. He immediately he turned around and was about to attack on the theives. He was shocked to see that the theive has held rohini and kept a knife on her neck.

Theive :- Apne shastra fekdo nahi tho hum tumhari patni ko maar denge. Na he tumhari patni bachegi aur na he tumhara bacha.
( Throw away your weapons or we will kill your wife. Neither your wife will survive nor your child. )
saying so he started to laugh.

Rohini :- Aap humari aur humari santan chinta na kare Arya. Aapka pehla kartavya hai aapni praja ki raksha karna. Praja he raja ki peheli santan hoti hai. Agar iss kartvya ko nibhane ke liye agar humare pran bhi chale jaye tho bhi koi ghum nahi. Parantu agar aap iski chetavni se dar gaye tho yeh log aur kahi logo ke saath bura karenge. Kahi logo ko apne pran gavane padenge. Unke pran humare pran se bhi kahi zyada kimti hai. Aap aage badiye aur maar dijiye isse.
( You don't worry about me and our children, Arya. Your first duty is to protect your subjects. The subjects are the first children of the king. I don't care even if we die to fulfill this duty. But if you get scared of its threat, then these people will do bad things to other people. There life is more precious than our life. You go ahead and kill them. )
Vasudev was having tears in eyes because he knew that now he will have to make his decision now. But somebody from behind theive due to which he fell unconscious. Vasudev immediately held rohini and hugged but the other theive came from somewhere and hitted a arrow towards the boy who attacked the theive from behind. The got hit by arrow near his chest and fell down. Vasudev and rohini was shocked. When the same theive was about to attack them vasudev threw a spear towards him and killed the thieve. A women came running towards the boy and started cry looking at him

Women :- Putr yeh tumne kya kiya ? Abh main tumhare bina kaise jiungi
( What have you done son? now how will i live without you ) )
said cryingly

The boy :- Muje roh kar vidha mat Karo maa aur maine jo kiya vo kiske pran bachane ke liye kiya. Humare gaav ko bachane ke liye maharaj vasudev aapni garbhvati patni ko chod kar humari raksha karne liye aaye. jabki yeh kartavya humare rajya ke raja ka tha. Tho kya hum unke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte.
( Don't bid me farewell by shedding tears mother and what I did was to save whose life. To save our village, Maharaj Vasudev left his pregnant wife and came to protect us. Whereas this duty was of the king of our state. So can't we do this much for them. )
spoke hardly. Vasudev sat on his knees having tears in his eyes and folded hands in front of the boy and said

Vasudev :- Tumne meri patni ke prano ki raksha ki hai aapne pran de kar. Main tumhara yeh rna kaise chukaunga.
( You have saved my wife's life by giving your life. How will I repay this debt of yours ? )

Boy :- Aisa mat kaheye maharaj. Rna to aapka hai humpar agar aaj aap na hote tho shayad yeh gaav tehes nehas ho chuka hota
( Don't say that King. We owe you a debt, if you were not there today, this village might have been ruined. )
said boy by folding his hands infront of vasudev. Vasudev was about to hold is hand. The women stopped him and said

Women :- Mere putr ko sparsh karne ki chesta mat karna. Yeh jo kuch bhi hua hai aap ke kaarn hua hai. Aapke patni ke praan bachane hetu mere putr ne aapne praan ki aahuthi de di. Aap tho apni patni aur bacho ke saath apne Mahal main prasanatha purvak rehenge parantu mera kya. Mera tho pura sansar he ujad gaya. Mera tho keval ek he putr tha jo mera sansaaar tha parantu aap ke karan vo bhi mujhe se chin gaya.
( Don't try to touch my son. Whatever has happened has happened because of you. My son sacrificed his life to save your wife's life. You will live happily in your palace with your wife and children, but what about me ? I had only one son who was my world, but because of you, that too was snatched away from me. )
Vasudev and Rohini was feeling guilty hearing her.

Boy :- Aisa mat kahiye maa. Iss main inki koi dosh nahi tha. Maine swayam apni iccha aage aaya tha.,
( Don't say that mom. It was not his fault in this. I came forward by my wish. )
But the women didn't listen. She was already in so much anger.

Women :- Aap mere dukh ko samj he nahi sakte kitnu main aapko iss dukh ki anubhuti karvaungi. Isliye main aapko aur aapne panti ko shrap deti hoon.
( You cannot understand my sorrow, but I will make you feel this sorrow. That's why I curse you and your family. )

Rohini and Vasudev was shocked. The boy was trying to make his mother understand but she didn't listen anything.

Women:- Main aapko Shrap deti hoon ki Jis prakar mera putr mujse chin gaya hai waise he aapki aane wali santan bhi aah se chin jayegi. Jis prakar mera putr mujse dur hogaya hai aapki aane wali santan bhi aap se dur chale jayegi. Jis prakaar main aapne putr se dur hone ki peda sahe rahi hoon ussi prakar aapko bhi apni santan se dur hone ki pida saheni hogi. Jis prakar mere putr ko itni pida sahen karni padh rahi hai. Aapki aane wali santan ko bhi utni he pida sehni hogi. Yeh shrap hai mera.
( I curse you that the way my son has been snatched from me, in the same way your unborn child will also be snatched away. The way my son has gone away from me, your unborn child will also go away from you. Just like I am suffering the pain of being away from my son, in the same way you will also have to bear the pain of being away from your child. The way my son has to bear so much pain. Your child will also have to bear the same pain. This is my curse. )
saying so she started crying badly. Vasudev and Rohini stood numb and helpless with tears in their eyes.

Boy :- Yeh aapne kya kar diya maa. Yeh kaisa shrap de diya aapne. Iss main uss bacche ka kya dosh tha jo aapne uske sath aisa kiya. Aapko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha maa.
( What have you done mother? Why did you curse ? What was the fault of that child in this that you did this to him/her ? You shouldn't have done that mother. )
said the boy feeling guilty. Then he turned towards Vasudev and Rohini and folded his hand infront of them and said

Boy :- Meri maata ko kshama kijiye raajan. Unhone jo kuch bhi kaha vo dukh ke kaaran kaha.
( Please forgive my mother King. Whatever she said, she said because of sorrow. )
Vasudev held the boys hand and said

Vasudev :- Nahi. Kshama maangne ki avashakta nahi hai. Hum samj sakte hai ki aapki mata pe kya beet rahi hai.
( No. No need to apologize. we can understand what your mother is going through. )

Rohini :- kshama tho hume maangni chahiye tum se aur tumhari mata se humari karan tum aisi avasta main ho. Abh hum iski bharpayi kaise karenge.
( We should apologize to you and your mother because you are in such a state. Now how will we compensate for this. )
Suddenly a bright light started coming from Rohini's stomach and it went towards the boy's wound and started healing it. Everybody was shocked to see this miracle. The wound of the boy healed fully and then it stopped glowing. The boy was fit and fine as before. The boy and his mother became happy hugged each other. Even Rohini and Vasudev became happy seeing this. The boy and women turned towards them then the boy said

Boy :- Yeh tho chamatkaar hai. Aapki santan ne tho muje pehele jaisa swast kar diya. Main aapka aur aapki santan ka bahut abhari hoon. Aapki santhan sadharan nahi hai. Yeh bhagwan ka ashirwad hai. Aapke ghar bahut jald bhagwan ka ansh aane wala hai.
( This is a miracle. Your child has made me healthy as before. I am very grateful to you and your children. Your child is not ordinary. This is the blessing of God. A part of God is going to come to your home very soon. )

Women :- Muje kshama kar dijiye Maharaj, maharani. Mujse bahut badi bhul hogyi. Maine krodh main aakar aapko Shrap de diya. Kintu aapki santhan ne mere putr ko jeevan daan diya. Maine krodh main aakar aapki santhan uss cheez ka dand de jis main uska koi dosh tha he nahi. Mere krodh ne mujhe andha bana diya tha. Muje aapne kiye muje uska pachtava hai. Muje kshama kar dijiye.
( I'm sorry, my lord, my queen. I made a big mistake. I cursed you in anger. But your child gave life to my son. I got angry and punished your child for something for which he/she didn't do. My anger had made me blind. I regret what I did. please forgive me. )
saying so the women fell on rohini's feet and started crying. Rohini made her stand and said

Rohini :- Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap devi. Jo kuch hua uss main kisika koi dosh nahi tha. Kintu humein ek cheez ka dukh hai ki abh uss shrap ka parenam humari santhan ko bhogna hoga.
( What the are you doing. It was not anyone's fault in what happened. But we are sad that our child will have to bear the consequences of that curse. )
saying so she held her tummy and went from their. Vasudev also started following rohini. Soon after reaching dwarka rohini didn't talk with anybody. She straight went to her room and shut the door. Devaki started to worry for rohini. Seeing her in this condition. She asked rohini several times that what happened but Rohini didn't gave any answer. Later when Devaki asked vasudev, he told her everything that happened. Hearing all this Devaki was shocked and started crying thinking about rohini and the baby. Devaki suggested vasudev to call Rishi ved vyas to find solution of the problem.
Soon rishi ved vyas came and then he listened whatever vasudev told him. After hearing vasudev Rishi ved vyas closed his eyes for sometime and then opened it and said.

Ved vyas :- Diya gaya shrap na wapas liya ja sakta hai aur na he usse purn hone se rokha ja sakta hai. Shrap se mukti ka koi marg nahi hain. Tumhe diya gaya shrap satya siddhi hoga. Kintu abh keval ek he marg hai mahadev se prathna karo abh vahi marg dekha sakte hai.
( The curse given can neither be taken back nor can it be stopped from being fulfilled. There is no way to get rid of the curse. The curse given to you will come true. But there is only one way, pray to Mahadev, he can show you the way. )
Vasudev and Devaki looked at each other with worried look. Vasudev folded his hand in front of Rishi vyas and said

Vasudev :- Aisa na kehe bhagwan. Koi tho marg hoga. Hum aapni santhan ko nahi koh sakta. Hum pehle he che santhano ko khone ki pida seh chuka hu abh aur nahi seh sakta. Hum aapke aage haat jod kar vinati karta hoon. Koi marg bataiye. Koi yagya, daan, puja kuch bhi. Kintu meri santhan ko bacha lijeye.
( God don't say so. There must be some way. We cannot lose our child. We have already suffered the pain of losing six children, I cannot bear anymore. We beg you with folded hands. Tell me a way. Any Yajna, charity, worship whatever. But save my child. )
saying so he started crying badly. Devaki was consoling but when she turned she was shocked looking rohini standing at the door. Devaki knew that Rohini heard everything. She went Rohini and started to console her and encourage her. When Krishna and balram came with subhadra, Devaki and rohini wiped their tears immediately. Little Subhadra came running and asked rohini

Subhadra :- Maa aap kyun rahi hai. Kya humari behen aapko pareshan kar rahi hai. Rukhiye hum usse abhi keh dete hai ki vo aapko pareshan na kare aur ache bachi ban kar reh.
( Mother why are you crying. Is my sister troubling you? Wait, let me tell her now that she should not bother you and be a good girl. )
Rohini took Subhadra in lap and asked

Rohini :- Aapko kaise pata hai ki aane wala shishu ladka hoga ya ladki ?
( How do you know if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl ? )

Subhadra :- Humein pata hai maa. Humne bhagwan se kaha ki humein ek choti behen se de. Kyun ki humare pas pehele he do bhai hai kintu indono ko humari gudiya ke sath kehlna acha nahi lagta. Kitnu jab humari behen aah jayegi tho hum uske saath kehlenge, Hamesha uske saath rehenge. Uss hum khud se dur nahi hone denge .
( I know because I prayed to God to give me a sister because I already have two brothers But my brothers do not like to play with my doll. When my sister comes, I will play with her, I will always be with her. I'll never let her get away from me. )
she said smilingly. Rohini hugged Subhadra and started to cry hearing her. Krishna and balram didn't ask anything as they knew everything already. Even they were feeling and bad and worried for the baby.

1 month later

Rohini was sleeping in her room. She was smiling in sleep as she was dreaming about her and her baby. She was feeling very relaxed. In the dreams she was playing with the baby and singing lullaby for the baby. Soon baby started crying. Rohini started to worry and started consoling the kid but kid was crying continuously. Soon rohini started feeling hands and legs of the baby moving and suddenly opened her eyes and saw all around then she realised that she was dreaming but why is she still hearing baby cry . When she looked down to see her tummy she was started numb as she saw baby. She realised that she gave birth to the baby in sleep and didn't even realise it. Happy tears started following from her eyes. Soon everybody came hearing baby's cry and was shocked to see that Rohini has already given birth. Immediately lady servants and vedyaji was called and then baby was taken for clean up. Vasudev was told to stand outside for sometime. Everyone became happy especially Krishna, Balram and Subhadra. Soon everybody was called inside the room. Devaki was already there with Rohini.

Vedyaji :- Maharaj aur Maharani ko Putri ke janam ki bahut badiya.
( Congratulations on the birth of daughter to Maharaj and Maharani. )
saying so she left. Vasudev was in happy tears. He immediately took the baby from Devaki's hand and sat beside Rohini. Vasudev was looking at the baby lovingly. He started to observe babies facial features. Oval shaped face, Almond shaped hazel Green eyes, cute button nose, Thin pink lips, soft and fair skin. The baby was looking very adorable and divine. Balram and Krishna came near the baby and looked it. Both were having tears in their eyes and the baby was looking at them as if she knows them. Little Subhadra came running towards the baby and smiled looking at it.

Subhadra :- Maa pitaji yeh tho kitni chotisi hai parantu utni he pyaari aur sundar hai. Iske haat aur iske pair bhi kitne chote se hai. Dekho tho iss ne meri ungli pakad li. Dekhna maa maine kaha tha na ki behen he hogi. Abh main iske saath kub kelungi.
( Mother, father she is so small, cute and beautiful. Her hands and feet are also so small. Look, she caught hold of my finger. Mother, I told you that the baby will be my sister. Now I will play with her a lot. )

Devaki :- Ha par abhi nahi. Abhi tho isse nidra aah rahi hai na tho kal khel lena thik hai abh jao aur ja kar sojao.
( Yes but not now. Right now your younger sister is feeling sleepy. So play with your sister tomorrow. Ok ? Now go and sleep. )
Subhadra nodded like a good girl and went with her brothers. Vasudev gave the baby to Rohini and said

Vasudev :- humare jeevan main iss pyaari si pari ko lene ke liye tumhara dhanyawad.
( Thank you for bringing a lovely angel into our lives. )
Rohini smiled but soon her smile vanished. As she remembered the curse. Devaki looked at Rohini's expression and understood want is she is thinking.

Devaki :- Chinta mat kijiye Jiji Sab acha hoga. Humari Rajkumari kuch nahi hoga.
( Don't worry, everything will be fine. Nothing will happen to our princess. )
Saying so she kissed baby's forehead. She knew rohini is stilled not convinced even vasudev started to worry now. So to divert their mind she asked rohini

Devaki :- Jiji kya aapko tanik bhi pida nahi hui kyun ki shishu ke janam ke samay tho streeyo ko bahut pida seheni padti hai. Hum tho shishu ke rohne ki dhvani sunn kar ayye te. Shayad janam dete samay aap apna sudh budh kho beti thi.
( Jiji, didn't you feel a little pain because women have to bear a lot of pain at the time of child birth. We all came after hearing the sound of the baby crying. Perhaps you had lost your consciousness while giving birth. )

Rohini :- Hum khud pata nahi chala ki kab humne isse janam diya. Hum tho swapn dekh rahe te.
( I myself did not know when I gave birth to it. I thought I was dreaming. )
Then she tells what she saw and then how she woke up and say the baby crying

Devaki :- Vo isliye jiji kyun ki Humari Rajkumari apni maa ko dukhi hote hue ya pida sehte hue nahi dekh sakti.
( That is because our princess cannot see her mother being sad or suffering. )

Vasudev :- Satya kaha tumne Devaki.
( You are right Devki )
Then he Turned towards Rohini and said

Vasudev:- Tum chinta na karo.
( You don't worry. )
saying so he went away.

______________________________________

Author's Note :-

How was it ? I hope you like it🤞
Plz forgive me if there are any mistakes 🙏

After learning about biggest truth of her life, Amyra life has turned upside down. What do you think, how will deal with this newly discovered truth of her life ?

Will she be able to accept this bitter truth ?

Is this the only truth of her life or there are more which is stilled to be discovered ?

Plz Vote, comment and share if you like it.
Appreciation, feedbacks, suggestions, criticisms are all appreciated.

Anyone who want to design the cover page of the book are welcomed to do so

Thank you
Take care and stay safe 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 492 20
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...
166K 5.4K 48
Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she knew the Mahabharata is not exactly how...
Kaal Chakra By Sonal

General Fiction

30.8K 1.4K 53
It is a story of a brother-sister duo from 21 century who go travel back in Dwapar Yug........ ______ Vanshika and Vinay Sharma are two top surgeons...
64K 3.4K 42
The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from Yagya..A woman whose fate was to bring a...