๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‰๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐†๐€ #mats...

By riddlesbleachdrinker

# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ - soulmate au, modern au ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... a young gangster and a m... More

๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‰๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐†๐€ // matsuno chifuyu
cast
- GO FOR IT, CHIFUYU!
- REGRET
- BAKING DISASTER
- SPOOKY SEASON
- STOP SCARING THE KIDS
- SLUMBER PARTY
- KIND & AIN'T AFRAID TO CRY
- THE SHOCKING TRUTH
- OH, IT'S YOU
end

- BAJI'S SISTER

1.8K 87 97
By riddlesbleachdrinker

Y/N had never been fond of the concept of soulmates. It's not like she didn't believe in them but she had always held a strange grudge towards relationships ever since she and her boyfriend broke up.

Haitani Ran was a man of many mysteries and perhaps it would've been better if she avoided him completely. Her friends, and even her brother, had to constantly tell her that he was bad news, but did she listen? Not one bit.

He ended up cheating on her and that alone was a good enough reason to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Ayaka, the girl Ran cheated on her with, admitted that she had no idea he was dating somebody. She told Y/N she thought Ran was single due to him never stopping her advances. In the end, Y/N and Ayaka became friends and Ran, once again, was left without a girlfriend.

Y/N sighed, combing a hand through her bi-colored hair. She had recently turned sixteen and, the moment the clock struck twelve, her hair began to change. It was definitely an... interesting experience.

Seeing her hair go from H/C to black with highlights of blonde was very unsettling and a little freaky. At least she looked hot.

Y/N bit her lip, frustrated, as she stared down at her tablet. She quietly sighed, erasing yet another line of her sketch. The newest issue of her manga was due to come out tomorrow but she just couldn't draw an ending she felt satisfied with.

Papers littered her room as she desperately flipped through her plotline, looking for even the tiniest bit of inspiration.

"Y/N!" Her younger brother's voice interrupted her frantic search. She groaned, rolling her eyes.

"What do you need, dipshit?!" She yelled back. In all honesty... Baji Y/N was not a nice person when she was stressed.

"Come down, I want you to meet a few people!" Her brother seemed to ignore her previous insult. She clenched her jaw. She had been hoping he would get the hint that she was busy. Nevertheless, she stood up.

She stretched and blinked a few times. She had been staring at a screen for hours now. Surely a little break couldn't hurt.

With a small sigh, Y/N shoved her hands into her pockets and jogged down the stairs. Her brother, Baji Keisuke, was sitting on the couch, laughing with a few of his friends. He had tried introducing her to them before but Y/N always had a tight schedule.

"Oh, Y/N! You're here! I wasn't expecting you to actually come down." Baji flashed her a grin which made the older sibling roll her eyes. "Anyway, these are my friends. Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken, Smiley, and Chifuyu. Guys, this is Y/N, my sister."

Mikey's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he circled around Y/N, observing her.

"Woah, I didn't know you had a sister." The small blonde poked her bust. Y/N's eyes widened and she let out a small shriek. She lifted a leg, kicking poor Mikey's head. He was doing across the room, his body hitting the wall harshly.

Baji and the rest of Toman gaped at her.

"What?!" She exclaimed, cheeks red with anger and embarrassment, "He touched me without my permission!" A low chuckle broke the tense atmosphere.

"She's definitely your sister, Baji," Draken uttered.

"By the way," The boy with lilac-colored hair, Mitsuya, piped up, "I like your hair. Did you dye it?"

"Ah," Y/N shook her head, "It's actually my soulmate mark."

"Yeah! I still remember the look of horror on her face as she came downstairs with blonde and black hair! It was hilarious!" Baji cackled while Y/N frowned. Mitsuya just softly smiled.

"Well, it looks good on you." He complimented. Y/N beamed, bowing.

"Thank you, Mitsuya-san." She uttered. Baji fake gagged.

"Jeez, you guys are so seppy." He rolled his eyes, scowling. Everybody paused, trying to make sense of what he had just said.

"... Baji, do you mean sappy?" Chifuyu, who was sitting in a corner and reading a shoujo manga book, piped up. Baji opened his mouth to reply before he froze, realizing his mistake.

Y/N couldn't hold back her snickers. She knew her brother wasn't the brightest when it came to academics but she didn't expect him to be so bad that he could mispronounce words.

"Hey, Chifuyu, don't you agree Baji's hair looks like yours?" Smiley asked as he sat upside down on the couch. Y/N and her brother exchanged looks.

"Which one?" They asked in unison.

"If it makes it easier, you can just call me Y/N." The girl gently smiled.

"Ah, okay. Anyway, you said your hair was your soulmate mark, right?" Questioned Smiley. Silently, Y/N nodded. She felt a little uneasy with where this was going but she listened anyway. "Surely, it must be dyed, right?"

"Um... yes." She muttered, "My hair was previously H/C but it suddenly turned black and blonde." Smiley's grin widened as his point was proven.

"You and Chifuyu have matching hair. That alone isn't enough but," The orange-haired male grabbed Chifuyu's wrist, pulling up his sleeve, "This is."

Y/N's gaze trailed down. She was surprised to see the word 'Baji' inked onto Chifuyu's pale skin. It wasn't glowing or turning golden or doing anything. It just remained... black.

Chifuyu awkwardly cleared his throat, cheeks turning red at the thought of Y/N, who he found quite pretty, being his one and only.

"Chifuyu, all the clues point to her. Plus, you've met the whole Baji family. Who else could it be apart from Y/N?" Draken asked. Slowly, Chifuyu glanced at Baji.

"What?! Don't give me that look, bro!" He exclaimed, frowning deeply, "It's obviously my sister!" He pointed at his sibling. She smiled, amused.

"Chifuyu-san... don't take this the wrong way... But I'm not interested in dating, soulmate or not." She uttered, sheepishly scratching her cheek. Baji rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, come on! You broke up with Ran ages ago!" He shouted, "That fucker ain't part of your life anymore! Maybe it's time to give love another try! Do it for me Y/N, your wonderful and loving and kind brother!" Y/N scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"More like abhorrent, objectionable, and reprehensible." She grumbled.

"Bitch, I know I'm dumb but, from your tone of voice, I know you were insulting me!" Baji threw a pillow at her. Y/N caught it easily and hugged it to her chest, sighing.

"I don't know, Kei." She mumbled quietly, "I just don't know." With a loud huff, Baji stood up and walked over to Chifuyu. He grabbed his friend, dragging the poor blonde over to his sister.

"Chifuyu, give her a hundred reasons why she should consider dating you!" Shouted Baji. Chifuyu blinked.

"Um..." He stole a peek at his manga book, "I.. read Shoujo manga?" That alone was enough for the whole of Toman, Chifuyu excluded, to facepalm.

"Dude, say something else." By now, Baji was tapping his foot against the floor impatiently.

"Oh... I... can cook, I can clean, I... can fight? Yeah, I can fight. I can defend you. I can patch you up when you get injured. I can tuck you in and kiss you goodnight. And I can... buy you plushies." Chifuyu peered at Baji, wondering if that was good enough.

"That was only ten." Baji folded his arms over his chest, "Sixty-nine more to go." Both Y/N and Chifuyu sweatdropped.

"It's eight and ninety-two more to go." They corrected him at the same time. Smiley cheered.

"Whoo! They really are meant for each other!" The Forth Division Captain of Toman hollered. Y/N exhaled, placing the pillow back down onto the couch.

"I can't, it's too early." She had yet to get over Ran's betrayal. She couldn't just enter another relationship so soon. As Y/N turned around to trudge back upstairs, Chifuyu's loud shout stopped her.

"Y/N-san, let me prove you wrong! I never fully believed in soulmates until I saw you!" Chifuyu scrambled after her, grabbing onto her arm as if he was desperate, "I truly believe that we were made for each other! Go out on a date with me and I'll show you that I really can provide the best for you!"

The corners of Y/N's lips twitched into a small smile.

"Although I appreciate your efforts, Chifuyu-san, I'm going to have to decline." Her answer made Baji huff angrily. He was about to intervene but Mikey held out a hand, stopping him.

"No, don't interrupt, it's getting good." Toman's president uttered as he stood on the sidelines, munching on some popcorn.

"Y/N-san, I'll prove to you that I'm different!" Chifuyu clamored, "Just you wait! You'll see!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.3K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots ๐Ÿ”žยกsmut! you have been warned! โš ๏ธยกangst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) โœจยกfl...
28.7K 1.2K 68
-Haikyuu! but I don't tell you the love interest. -After a power surge caused all electricity to go out, criminals from prisons all over the country...
224K 4K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
2.7K 36 22
๐“‚ƒ๏น†chishiya shuntaro oneshots and headcannons :๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐ : (dm to request) fluff angst smut read first chapter for more info :...