Push Over

By Newspaper_

Sentinel is bullied More

Push Over

72 1 0
By Newspaper_

Sentinel stared at the floor. He was then kicked in the stomach. He yelled out.

"Come on, Little Bitch. Fight back!" They kicked him again and again...and again. His face and stomach was scarred and full of bruises. He fell onto the floor and stayed there. "Whatever...let's go." They left him alone. He coughed.

He stood up shakely and started limping inside. "Where have you been?! We've been worri- what happened?" Optimus looked at him with a worried expression. Elita ran to Sentinel's side. "You're bleeding!" She yelled. "I'm fine...I just need to clean up these wounds..." Sentinel said walking to the nurses office.

....

"I'm home..." nobody was there. He sighed and placed his bag down and went to the kitchen. He grabbed two eggs and a pan. He turned on the stove and let it heat up. He watched it and then stared at the clock. "They won't be home for a while..." he looked down at the pan and cracked the eggs.

He softly hummed and turned on the TV. The news was playing and he kept it on, not caring what was on. He continued what he was doing and then grabbed a plate. He sat down at the table and started eating.

This was normal...why was he so alone...?

He sighed again and watched the TV. 'It's gonna rain...probably should bring an umbrella...' he thought.

......

The teacher's monologs were always so boring...God can he just shut up? We've heard about your dog millions of times.' He groaned quietly and sank low into his chair, almost going under the desk.

"Excuse me." Ultra Magnus said walking in. "I need a Sentinel Prime." Sentinel perked up, then swallowed loudly.

....

"I have reports that you and some other students have been fighting, want to talk about it?" He asked. He didn't answer him. "What happened? You've been going to the nurses office more times than any student has..." "They started it. It's not my fault they fight me all the time." He didn't realize it but he had stood up and raised his voice a little. He blinked, then sat back down. "I didn't do anything..."

Ultra Magnus stayed quiet and sighed. "You can leave now, Mr. Prime..."

.....

Suspension...of course....

He layed on his bed, face in pillow. "Why can't I just die...?" He asked himself. He got up and walked downstairs. He saw his mom in the kitchen and sat down. "What's for breakfast?" He asked. She didn't respond. He waited, then got up again. "Fine then, I'll get it myself." He opened the fridge and grabbed some bacon and frozen pancakes (he hated them but they never have enough time to make the batter).

He grabbed a pan and a plate. He placed the frozen pancake on the plate and put it in the microwave. He turned on the 3rd stove and put the bacon on the pan. "How did you sleep?" He asked. 'It was okay...' his mother answered softly.

He nodded and grabbed the bacon, today was not going to be an eventful one...

Thank God

....

"Hey SP, how are you?" Optimus asked. "I'm okay..just a little tired." He said, he hated to admit it but he was tired...tired of everything. "Well, things have been a little slower without you." Optimus said. Sentinel rolled his eyes and smiled.

He then looked back to see "his enemies". He frowned. Optimus tugged his arm and they entered the classroom. 'I shouldn't think about it too much...what's the worst that could happen?' He thought shrugging.

....

He fell to the floor, 'Damn...' he looked over at the three figures. He smirked, "That all you got?" He asked, wiping some saliva from his mouth. They punched him. "Damn, and I thought I was the Little Bitch." He teased, pushing their buttons...it seemed like the only thing he could do right. 'Maybe I should make a career on my annoying attitude.' He laughed to himself.

He then was kicked in the face, just like a soccer ball. His face hit the floor hard. He started bleeding from his nose and mouth. "Shit, that was some kick." He smiled at them. One of them picked him up, "Why won't you fight back?!" They asked.

"Why waste my energy and strength on you low lives? You only pick on others for your pleasure, why should I waste it all on you?" He asked, gripping on the person's hand. They growled and he smirked again.

He was then let go...

"What? Did I hurt your feelings? Gonna go cry to your mom that another low life made you sad?" He laughed then felt a punch on his face. He fell back harshly and they left him alone, again. He smiled at the floor at his own pain.

He slowly got up and walked away. He sat down in one of the chairs of the waiting room in front of the nurses office. He placed his face in his hands. 'What to do?' He asked himself.

....

It seemed his torture was the only exciting thing he could expect in his school life. His blood pumping and the adrenaline flowing through it. But it still hurt. Day after day it got worse and worse, so bad that even his teachers were concerned for his well-being. But he brushed them off, even his friends the only people who showed him what friendship and compassion was...

Now he had made them leave...

He was alone again, just like all the other times. He was slowly being drawn back into the sea of darkness and loneliness.

....

"Optimus is such a push over, he can't do shit to save his sorry ass." Somebody said to their friend. "I know right? He's a coward." They both laughed. It made Sentinel's blood boil with anger. "Hey! That's my friend you're talking about!" Sentinel yelled.

"Hm? Well well, if it ain't the Little Bitch. Sorry, did I make you angry?" He asked getting up. Sentinel punched him in the face. "Take it back!" He yelled. They didn't say anything.

They then had a crowd surrounding them.

"What's going on?" Optimus asked. Him and Elita both ran into the crowd, seeing what was going on.

They looked at the people and recognized one of them. "Sentinel?"

"Take it back dammit!" He yelled. "Never! I meant what I said!" He then punched the blue haired male. He felt a barrage of punches on his face, it was just too numb to feel painful.

Sentinel fell 9n the floor, having lost too much energy these past few days. He didn't have the power to fight back...

He felt a kick on his gut and then was punched in the face. His vision now going black..

He smiled as he let it consume him and his vision.

....

He woke up in a familiar colored room, but it wasn't the normal nurses office. It was an actual hospital. He groaned as he woke up. "W-What happened?" "You were knocked unconscious from all the lack of energy you had. Luckily your friends here brought you here." The doctor said, his voice soft and yet a little raspy sounding, his hair of white and red. Which his body didn't look like what his voice sounded.

"How long have I been out?" He asked. "A day." The man answered. "A day? Jeez.." he rubbed his temple from the splitting headache he had.

They heard the door open, revealing Optimus and Elita. They were holding flowers with a small envelope. They looked at Sentinel and smiled. They ran to him and embraced him tightly. "Ow...okay okay, not so tightly, my body feels like it'll break instantly." He joked. They had tears falling from their eyes and his expression softened.

"We were worried if you died or something!" Elita said. Optimus nodded.

Optimus looked at the flowers and gave them to Sentinel. "These are for you...you know as a get better soon present..." he blushed slightly. "It was Elita's idea, I had nothing to do with it, got it?!" He yelled.

Sentinel laughed. "Yeah, I got it, Idiota." He chuckled. Elita looked at him and mouthed, "It was actually his idea". They both laughed and Optimus blushed harder.

The three of them laughed. "So, did they say when I should be getting out?" He asked. "They said in at least a week." Optimus answered.

Sentinel nodded. "Well...I guess I could spend most of my time resting, God knows that I need it..." Sentinel said smiling. The two nodded.

They continued talking until visiting time was over. Sentinel actually slept well for once...it was calming...

He smiled happily, wishing it would never end

____________________________________________

:3 don't come at me Sentinel haters, I will love him forever

*swag aura*

-Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
22.9M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...