Different Genes (stepbrothers...

By tae_l0ver

maybe living with them isn't so bad...? I kinda like it.. More

chapter 1 🦋
chapter 2 🦋

chapter 3 🦋

33 2 0
By tae_l0ver

Once we got out of the hug I asked her "when will I meet him?" "Well..tomorrow night for dinner at their house."

"Wait their? What do you mean their?" I furred my eyebrows. "Oh didn't I tell you, your going to have stepbrothers."

"Oh well you didn't tell me." "How many, 2 maybe 3?" "Its a surprise."she said with a smile on her face.

"Ok,ok now go get ready for bed." "Aish alright im going." I said in a tired tone.

        -The next day-

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. "UGH SHUSH IM UP!" I got out of bed and put my outfit on.

The outift-

Then once I was done I went downstairs to eat. "Good morning." I said cheerfully. "Morning sweetheart." Mom said.

"Have you got all your stuff for school?" "Yes!" With that i left for school. As I was walking I saw a cafe.

And I was kinda craving an ice coffee since I didn't really eat breakfast. So I went inside to get a ice coffee.

"Can i get 1 ice coffee please?" "Yeah sure." The waiter said. After a few mins he came with the ice coffee.

"Thank you." I said ready to drink my ice coffee. "Your welcome miss, by the way do you have a bf?" He asked with a daring smirk.

"No... why?" "Oh its just your very pretty." "Oh erm thanks but I think your a bit old for me." I said nervously.

"Oh well heres a napkin, if you know what I mean." He winked a disgusting wink. Ew,he put it oh the table and walked away.

When walked away I took the napkin with his number oh it. Then I smiled and threw it in the bin right Infront of him.

I smirked and then took my coffee and made my way to school. Leaving him jungshook.
I got to school and realised the bell has just gone.

Oh no im gonna be late. I ran as fast as lightning through the corridors. Just as I needed to make a turn I bumbed into someone. Oh great exactly what I needed.

       To be continued

Author- I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry this was late I had writers block lol. And also sorry this one isn't as long as the other ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...