expect the unexpected (my fir...

By UrielGonzalez574503

Toad Skywalker is a transfer student from America. he looks like a weak person but in reality he's really pow... More

"how I got a gal as my girlfriend."

the first date.

306 9 1
By UrielGonzalez574503

It's Saturday. Toad has nothing to do so he decides to call his girlfriend Yukana and ask her out on a date.

Toad: god I'm so bored. I know! I'll call Yukana! I bet she's bored out of her mind too. Good thing she gave me her number. *dials number, line ringing*
Yukana: *phone* hello.
Toad: hey Yukana. Ok 2 questions. 1. Are you as bored as I am?
Yukana: *phone* ugh yeah. I'm bored out of my mind right now.
Toad: ok question no 2. You wanna go out?
Yukana: *phone* OMG yes! Ok so where do you wanna go?
Toad: I was planning to take you to a restaurant then later we can go to a karaoke bar.
Yukana: *phone* great idea babe!
Toad: sweet. I'm on my way over to your place now.
Yukana: *phone* ok love you honey.
Toad: love you too dear.

Toad reached her house. Yukana greeted him with a hug.

Yukana: you're here!
Toad: you know it. God you're so gorgeous.
Yukana: aw thank you honey.

And so they went out for their date. They ate at a not so fancy restaurant and to finish off their date, they went to the karaoke bar. Yukana has just finished her song. Now it's Toad's turn.

Toad: this song is you Yukana.
Yukana: go for it babe.
Toad:

Yukana was touched by the song Toad sang and so she does something unexpected, she kissed her boyfriend.

Yukana: that was beautiful. And that was my first kiss
Toad: it was mine too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 23.5K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
733K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
676K 35.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...