Desiderium ✓

By minho_logy

~ ❝I thought you'll never come back....❞ - Lee Know Fanfic <3 Sequel to Promise Me [Ignore the grammatical mi... More

Intro (read if you love JYP)
◍1.
◍2
◍3
◍4
◍5
◍6
◍7
◍8
◍9
◍10
◍11 (thank me yep)
◍12
◍13
◍15
◍16
◍17
◍18
◍19
◍20
◍21
◍22 (final chapter)
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

◍14

223 5 4
By minho_logy

(A/N : I haven't proofread this yet, so I'm sorry if you see any mistake, my exams are 3 months from now, so I'll do all the work after that 😭🤌 TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT GDJXFZKZH)

"I just saw someone passing by-" I said while panicking.

Minho gave me an unbothered look and fumbled through his bag and finally handed the outfit when he found, "Wear it I'll wait outside-".

"This shit is embarrasing- please what if someone sees me this way!" I cried out.

He snorted and smiled at me, "They'll love you don't worry".

Although his words weren't as comforting and motivating but I still managed to change into the outfit which Yeonjun bought for me and shyly walked out of the changing room.

The first reaction which Minho gave when he saw me was one that of awe, "You look like a big frog with this onesie" and with that he burst out laughing.

"I TOLD YOU, THIS IS GONNA BE FUNNY, I'M LEAVING" I snapped and tried walking out of the room but he blocked my way.

"I was just surprised, you look too cute" said Minho with a wide smile making me feel kind of anxious, I still wasn't really used to getting compliments from him.

"Stop talking shit, we're getting late" I rolled my eyes and pushed his aside to make my way out of the room.

Handling kids was one of the hardest jobs anybody could offer me but I had some traumatic experiences with Hina and her brother thus I hoped to do good.

Minho told he would go with me for emotional support but he did nothing other than playing with the kids ever since we got there.

"You guys like the party?" I asked the kids who were sitting around me probably trying to figure out which type of creature I were.

"OMG look she speaks!" one kid exclaimed pointing at me.

"I DEFINITELY SPEAK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU LITTLE S-"

"Suyoung they are kids-" Minho reminded me tapping on my shoulder.

"I quit, this is exhausting" I huffed and shifted myself to one of the corners.

Minho slowly walked over to me and sat beside me, "We've just been here for like 2 hours".

"It's 'just' 2 hours for you?" I glared at him.

He chuckled and helped me take off the cap from my head, "One of them just bit me up- look-" I whined while showing my hand which was barely affected.

"How dramatic" he gave me a side look and looked back at the kids.

"When we are together don't you just feel like...time just stopped ever since we parted our ways? It's like everything is same, fortunately of course" he stated making me smile.

"Of course, nothing has changed except our maturity level" I chuckled.

"Seriously, I can't believe we did that much of a big drama only to get cancelled later, it was stupid"

"Please, I'm still embarrased, but I enjoyed the tutoring classes although you used to scold me a lot, like...A LOT" I once again rolled my eyes, it was obvious that I was at the extreme brink of hitting my head somewhere on the wall.

"But...I really meant it when I asked you to promise, it was no joke-" he said looking directly at my eyes.

The panic rose again, I knew what exactly he was talking about but I preferred to believe that it wasn't what he talking about, "Haha...I think...I kinda need to use the rest room".

He smirked and tilted his head, "Go ahead".

"UGH WHY IS THIS DUDE LIKE THIS, I FUCKING QUIT, I WANNA GO HOME" I blabbered to myself the whole time while getting changed into my normal clothes, this man had this enormous power over me which I could possibly never deny.

"Thanks to you guys" the organizers bowed down to us and we did the same.

"There's no need to thank us, we enjoyed" I replied smiling widely.

"Yeah sure we did" Minho mumbled knowing that I actually didn't like it.

I sighed and gave him a glare before they handed me a gift pack, "You both look close, are you perhaps dating?".

"No?"

"Not yet"

He looked at me as though I said something horrific, I smiled at the organisers and walked away as Minho followed me closely.

"So what are you planning after this?" he asked, voice low.

"I at least ain't baby sitting anymore" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled after catching up with me, "I mean...are you busy now?".

"Well yeah but do you need any help?" I asked wishing it were something important.

"Not really, but would you mind having lunch with me?" he asked.

"Are you serious? What about your work- you didn't even go to your clinic today-" I stopped in my tracks and frowned at him.

"My hours are about to end eitherways" he said showing me his watch, "Don't worry".

Looking at his small smile, I somehow felt convinced enough although not like I didn't want it already.

I placed the gift and my very new outfit on the back seat of the car as soon as we reached the parking lot, "Why did you bring that outfit-" Minho asked pointing at it.

"For you, you can use it to entertain Kyungmin" I laughed making him look at me uninterestedly, "Stop giving me that look, I actually wanted to see Jackson wearing it".

"Makes sense I guess" he replied softly while I dropped myself on the front seat beside him.

He started the car and took a turn towards the downtown, his favourite part of the city for meals. As he mentioned earlier, the reason was pretty simple, everybody is busy enough to mind their business, might not sound so convincing but he found the downtown calmer than the other parts of the city.

"It's boring...let's ask each other random questions" I suggested.

Minho gave me a playfully disappointed look but however he rolled with it. "What would you do if after your marriage your wife decides to leave for the abroad, I mean let's assume she has pretty valid reason to leave".

"I didn't really think about it but...since as a husband it's my responsibility to support my wife in whatever she does, I'll go along with her" he replied although his eyes were fixed to the road.

"What about your work and clinic here?" I asked.

He finally looked at me with a small frown which did not at all looked genuine, "You must like my job more than I do".

"Oh of course I do! It's so cool!" I exclaimed.

He softly chuckled and replied, "Well in that case, I'll leave my work and move out with her, I mean a woman would do it for her man too right? A relationship stays stable only when both the sides compensate equally".

"Wow...my Dad would never agree" I snorted, "I just asked him the same question and we ran into an argument".

"Your Dad's some different level trash" he mumbled and looked at me with wide eyes, "What? I roast him too, it's okay" I said nodding approvingly, "Anyways your turn".

"How many kids do you think Jackson will have?" he asked taking a final turn towards the restaurant.

"Huh? That was literal random but okay, as much as I know Jackson...he could have numerous kids but maybe like 5 or 6 years apart each" I answered.

"Wait why do you think so?" he finally stopped the car and looked at me.

"It's because Jackson loves kids but he doesn't rush things so I kinda guessed" I shrugged.

"Makes sense? No? I don't think so-" he shook his head disapprovingly.

"You think, I'm going inside, bye bye" I said getting out of the car.

He quickly got out of the car and followed me in. At that time of the day, there were merely any people inside which was good for me especially since literally anybody would say I were homeless looking at my attire.

"What do you want to order Sir and Ma'am?" the waiter asked.

Being curious about what Minho would chose for me, I let him speak, "Two crab soup and lemon grass chicken noodle salad?" he asked looking at me.

After a while of silence I answered, "Sounds good" with a smile.

"You like healthy food, which is good of course and crab has many proteins-"

"Did you order that to give me nutrition classes-"

"I thought you should know" he said sounding playful.

I sighed, "Let's continue the game" he nodded as soon as I said that, "Why do you think you like me- I'm not even as good as my other siblings, I'm not pretty like Tzuyu or funny like Jackson or hardworking like you-".

"Who said I like you-" he rolled his eyes, "But I'd like to say that there's more to a human than just apperance and behaviour, I love how mentally and emotionally stable you are, it makes people around you feel strong".

"Well that's true...but do you mean I'm ugly?" I asked folding my hand.

He gave me an uninterested look and replied grabbing the glass of water, "You know I didn't mean that and you also know that overthinking leads to hypertension".

"Sucks to be friends with a doctor"

"It's true tho"

"By the way" I spoke softly, "You know that I'll go back next month right?".

His face dropped and he quickly put his phone down, "This early?".

"Do you...have any problem?" I asked hoping that I'd get a 'real' answer.

"We will miss you, that's it I guess"  he replied softly.

Hearing those words made me feel like all my hardwork went into vain, "I'm sorry what? Nothing more? How about you?".

He looked confused as he spoke further, "I'll miss you too?".

"You mean...there's nothing more to it?" I asked softly.

"Yeah I mean I'll be sad and probably wait for your calls till the next eternity" he replied giving a small smile before getting back to his phone.

My stomach churned as I felt the absence of the exact words or emotions I wanted from him, "Wow that's kinda...nevermind" I said and leaned back with my mind being empty.

He looked up from his phone and spoke, "Wait I don't get it..."

"You aren't supposed to I guess" I huffed, "But can you at least do something for me before I go?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, why wouldn't I?" he replied to me.

"I wanna talk to your parents"

....

"Pretty brave of you" said Jungwoo while sipping tea.

"And stupid too" Felix added with a sigh.

I couldn't help but pout, "So you mean he hadn't talked to his parents for over a decade?".

"Nah bro he probably hates them now"

"No shit, what if he just never thought about talking it out?"

Jungwoo placed his cup down and folded his arms, "He's stubborn as fuck and not to mention, my parent's can't be a help either".

"No wonder his face lost colours when I mentioned his parents" I sighed and grabbed my files and pen from the drawer, "I hope I didn't offend him".

"You did!" both of them exclaimed together.

"I mean c'mon!" I frowned, "He's being dumb as usual and I wanted to...you know...take things further but DAMN HE HAS NO GRIP ON THAT SITUATION EITHER" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you just tell him directly- at this point this whole city knows you both have been crushing on each other" Felix said.

"I still think there's something going on with him...my instincts you know-" I said while fiddling with the pen in frustration.

"Makes sense, he's been stressed with all the paperworks of his patients already" he said.

"Jungwoo" I turned towards him with a pleading look, "Do something".

"Nah nah I ain't getting involved, your husband finds me sus already" he complained making me face palm.

"As a lawyer..."

"Oh right I forgot you are a lawyer-"

"Oh Suyoung me too-"

"Why-" Felix tilted his head looking defeated.

"Your office is nice" Jungwoo said looking around to avoid Felix.

"Thanks, Tzuyu decorated it" I laughed awkwardly.

"WILL NO ONE HEAR ME?" Felix exclaimed furiously.

"I WILL" we both replied.

"So yeah...as a lawyer I have seen enough family dramas so...why don't you try to solve that problem first-" he suggested.

My jaw hung open, "You mean make THIS thing right between him and my parents?".

"Probably-"

"Not happening"

"Then how do you expect his parents to accept things- like c'mon Suyoung you have to do it someday-" he said.

I rested my face on the table and closed my eyes for a while, "He loves sports doesn't he?".

"He's amazing" Jungwoo replied.

"Perfect!" I smiled wide.

"I don't how you both get along...y'all are polar opposites" Felix scoffed.

"It's because I'm good with words" I scoffed and sat straight.

"So what's the plan?" Jungwoo asked.

"Tennis event? Almost everyone loves playing tennis"

"This is the outing season, you ain't getting any big places for rent right now" Felix answered.

"Jackson's estate is perfect for that stuff and also it's been a long time since my Dad invested in charity work so yeah" she smile.

"What excuse will you give?" Jungwoo folded his arms.

"What?" I frowned at him, "I wanna do something big for my one and only brother's wedding" shrugging at him, I picked up my phone and called Heejin.

"Bitch I'm sitting on the couch-" Heejin scoffed.

I blinked a few times before realizing she didn't give any comments throughout the conversation, "You got real quite these days- anyways so can you please take care of the material details, I promise I'll buy your THAT one Gucci bag".

"No, I don't like that anymore, I want that Prada sunglass I told you about"

"Fine-" I mumbled and passed down her bag to her.

"You never gave us any gifts from Gucci or Prada or Louis Vuitton-" Felix protested calmly.

I smiled at them wide, "Those will be your gifts at your wedding".

"Fuck bro"

"Enough playing around- you shall get lost now" I pointed towards the door.

"Okay but do not forget to invite us to the event~" Felix sang and pulled Jungwoo outside with him.

It would've been my last push, and that was final. I had already decided to give up if I missed the chance this time...and I could definitely never let it happen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 326 28
➸ It's Valentine's Day and you come across an online game. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you somehow end up trapped inside. You have no cho...
8K 347 50
( ✅) "I'll treat you better than he did, better than anyone else"- Chan "Promise?" Jeongin "Promise"- Chan I DID NOT EDIT ALL THIS SO IM SORRY FOR T...
7.7K 615 33
wherein after three years of leaving everything behind to reach her dream as soon as she came back, she thought she's still waiting for her. But the...
251K 2.3K 27
My other book got deleted for some reason so I'm rewriting everything. For all the horny stays😈