✓ CRUSH CULTURE [ranboo]

By Iovercfmine

in which ranboo decides to raid saber, leading to a journey neither of them expected. More

crush culture
act one
O1.
O2.
O3.
O4.
O5.
O6.
O7.
O8.
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
act two
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
BONUS CHAPTER

22.

5.1K 236 161
By Iovercfmine

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' i'll see you soon '

SABERS LEG BOUNCED AS HE SAT IN THE BACK of wilburs car. he had volunteered to take saber and riley to the airport but didn't expect tommy and ranboo to be dragged along with them as well.

saber felt a light pressure on his knee, stopping it from bouncing. he looked to his right to see his boyfriend smiling down at him, as if to say 'you'll be alright, don't worry'. and he trusted him. of course he did, he trusted him with absolutely everything.

"it'll be so weird not having you guys around" tommy started, he was sat in the front seat so he was tilting his head around so he could see the trio in the back. it was a funny view seeing ranboo, the 6'7 boy sat in the middle between one 5'9 person and a 6'0 person. "but i know it won't be as weird for me than it is for toby and noah"

"oh yeah it'll definitely be strange, i mean we've been living with sabe for two months and riley for two weeks," noah laughed slightly, his hand still rubbing saber's knee to calm him down "i won't miss them both banging pots and pans together to wake us up"

"oh that was hilarious, you have to admit" riley jumped in and clapped his hands in excitement "we literally planned that with lani and teagan the night before, we stole pans from tubbos actual kitchen" he continued while saber just nodded his head in agreement.

he was having one of his nonverbal moments when he was too anxious to speak and just stuck to actions or head movements or more often, noah reading his emotions because he's scary good at it! the others in the car knew what was going on with him so they didn't pressure him into saying anything, which he was really thankful for.

the rest of the ride was filled with tommy and wilbur fighting over music before riley cut them both off and just played the soundtrack to hamilton, something they could all agree on. they all sang along, while saber just smiled and laughed softly in the background. tommy had decided he wanted to put this in a vlog so he ended up setting up his phone on the dashboard to record the best bits.

once they all arrived at the airport, wilbur said goodbye to saber and riley before anyone else, just so he could go sit in the car and make a phone call to one of his band mates. tommy and noah walked the two into the airport and as far as they could before it was only the passengers that could continue on.

"welp" noah clapped his hands, making saber burst out laughing. noah smiled at him in admiration, he truly did love him. "i'll miss you" he pulled him into a hug, digging his face into the crook of his neck, soaking in the moment as it would be their last for a while.

"i'll miss you too boo" saber whispered as they pulled away, a pout was beginning to form on his face, "it's funny isn't it, that the most unexpected things can turn into something so beautiful" he was right, their relationship was nothing but perfect. truly beautiful.

"yeah i guess you're right, i am pretty goddamn beautiful" noah joked, causing saber to laugh and push his shoulder gently. "you're so fucking lame," he let out a breathy laugh "i love you though, i'll miss you a lot" he gave him a kiss on his forehead (because he's wearing his mask), and squeezed his hand "i'll be a phone call away, just remember that"

"i'll always remember" he said before pulling him into another hug, "you better get going, riley's finished saying bye to tommy" the couple pulled out of their hug for the second time and saber finally let go of noah's hand, "i'll see you soon?"

"see you later" saber replied, gave him a smile and walked over to say bye to tommy. he was really going to miss tommy, the duo had somehow become way closer over the span of the two months that saber had been in the UK, the two were nearly inseparable.

"i'll miss you big dog!" tommy said as he wrapped his bestfriend in a hug, laying his cheek on the top of his head "stay safe, i'll visit you when i come to 'murica" he changed his accent for the last part. it was weird. saber didn't like it.

"i'll miss you too boss man," he smiled as he walked away with riley. "until next time losers!" was the last thing he said before he disappeared behind security. saber let out a sigh as soon as he was out of view from the boys.

"i'm surprised you didn't cry" riley laughed before saber hit them in the stomach gently. "shut the fuck up dickhead, i'll cry on the plane". that was a lie, shortly after saying that he received a text from his boyfriend telling him he wanted to tell the fans about them.

now he didn't cry because of that, he cried because he had to look through the photos they took to post on instagram. it hit him that he wouldn't see noah for the next two to three months, and he didn't like that one bit.

but they would make it work. it wasn't long at all, they had gone multiple years without talking so obviously a couple months would be a walk in the park. a little bit of distance wasn't going to come between saber and noah and they were going to make sure of it.

ssaberig

liked by ranboomc, rileyrivera and others
ssaberig 🤍

view all comments

ssaberig fr im going to miss my
boy so much you don't even under
stand. for the past two months i've
spent everyday with ranboo, there
genuinely wasn't a day i wasn't with
him so going back to not being able
to see him for ages is going to be
weird but i'll deal!!! gonna be seeing
him again soon && ur gonna get so
much more saboo content <3
[ liked by ranboomc ]

user this is so cute :,)

user theyre dating?
[ liked by ssaberig ]
user HE LIKED MY COMMENT

user OH MY GOD

rileyrivera why didn't i get a post
like this wtf
ssaberig i'm not dating you?
rileyrivera oh true

user i'll miss them when he goes
back to the US ☹️
user don't worry ranboo is going
back to the US in a couple months!

tubbolive ew love
ssaberig shut up short man
tubbolive stfu hoe

user shitting tears rn

user RANBOOS FUCKINF GAY

user HIS NICKNAME FOR HIM
IS 'MY BOY' IM GONNA CRY

ranboomc

liked by tommyinnit, ssaberig and others
ranboomc 🖤

view all comments

user finally <3333
user wdym finally?
user theyre dating!!!

ranboomc and yes, i am gay
user OH MY GOD HES GAY

user im in love with this couple
user parasocial ...

tommyinnit i don't like this
ssaberig because you have the hots
for ranboo?
tommyinnit I DO NOT HAVE THE
HOTS FOR RANBOO U BITCH.
ssaberig okay

ssaberig gonna miss u sm ):
ranboomc i'll miss u more :(

user omg when did this happen
user my best bet is when saber
removed crush culture from his
playlist like three or four months
ago probably
user OH UR SO RIGHT

user ranboo changed saber's 'i
don't do crushes' rule and i find
that so fucking cute for some reason
user literally ☹️

ssaberig until later my boy <3
ranboomc see you soon luvr <3

DANNY SPEAKS!

and what if i told you this is the
last chapter ?? because i'd be telling
the truth :0

yep that's right, crush culture is
officially over :,)) that sentence
makes me so sad to say but it
had definitely met its end now.
goddamn what a journey we've
been on :,)) this book is currently
at 130K reads which is more
than i ever imagined but i am
so thankful for each and every
one of you guys, thank you for
supporting me throughout this
book && i hope you enjoyed <3

if i have enough motivation, i'll
probably publish a few bonus
chapters but who knows !!

love you guys /p, i hope you're
well <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.3K 31
a faceless streamer ends up teaming with a certain popular streamer during a certain minecraft championship. [started 10/4/22] [completed 11/5/22] [e...
629K 21.2K 64
"𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙖𝙝! 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣 𝙚-𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡?" ʜᴇ ɢᴀꜱᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙚...
4.5K 71 16
After a big Nottingham gang stream, ranboo becomes inticed with Jane
510K 20K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...