The State Arranged Me To Farm...

By crimsonamethyst

Author: Pan Xingxing Lin Ling, a wooden power, died in the first year of the end of the world. It was the ten... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150

86 - 90

459 13 2
By crimsonamethyst

Chapter 86

Lin Ling drove to Lu Yu, and he was the only one in the car.

She took the initiative to say hello, "Captain Lu."

Lu Yu parked his car behind Lin Ling's pickup truck. He put one hand on the window of the car and nodded to her easily: "Where to put the seeds?"

Lin Ling looked at the seeds stuffed like a hill behind Lu Yu's car comparte, "It's all for me?"

Lu Yu said, "I'll pay you a compensation."

Lin Ling smiled at Lu Yu when she heard this, "I thought you forgot."

"I haven't forgotten." Lu Yu paused, "I'm free now."

It has been nearly two months since Lu Yu sent Xiaozhu here last time. Lin Ling didn't expect Lu Yu and others to go out for so long before they went back.

Lu Yu asked again, "Where to put it?"

Lin Ling thought for a moment, opened the wooden door, and said, "Open it in."

Lu Yu nodded, followed Lin Ling into the fence, drove in along the specially dug rural road for two minutes, and arrived at the yard in the center.

"Captain Lu, just park your car here." Lin Ling pointed to the open space after dismantling the chicken coop and said, "I'll unload it later."

Lu Yu stopped the car, took off his coat directly, wore a short-sleeved black T to the back of the carriage, reached out and carried a bag of seeds, "Where to put it?"

Lin Ling didn't want to ask Lu Yu to help with the work. He hesitated and said, "Then put it in the yard."

Lu Yu nodded, and then walked to the yard with a bag of seeds in one hand.

Lin Ling thought to himself in his heart that Captain Lu was cold-hearted and friendly, much better than his teammate.

She nodded with satisfaction. Yuguang caught a glimpse of Lu Yu's back and found that the biceps bandaged in his arm were very smooth. The man looked tall and thin, but he didn't expect such beautiful muscles.

At the thought of the word muscle, Lin Ling thought of the disaster of Xiaolu that day, and her eyes fell on Lu Yu's thin waist and abdomen. People like him should also have muscles on their bodies, right?

Lu Yu sensed Lin Ling's sight and looked back at Lin Ling. His sharp eyebrows frowned slightly.

Lin Ling turned her head quickly and said silently: She didn't look at anything, she didn't think about anything.

Lu Yu looked at Lin Ling's guilty appearance, raised her eyebrows gently, and continued to carry seeds.

"So many seeds are all for me?" Lin Ling counted the seeds, almost thirty bags.

Lu Yu hummed.

Lin Ling counted the overwhelmed saplings, and there were only a dozen: "There are not so many."

Lu Yu said, "Food expenses."

Lin Ling was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, Lu Yu would take the initiative to mention this matter. This man was quite polite, "Then I'll accept it."

Lu Yu said a hum and continued to carry the seeds.

After moving the seeds, Lu Yu saw that Lin Ling was working hard to move wood and went over to set up a handle, "When firewood burns?"

Lin Ling pointed to the position of the open space: "I want to set up a observation deck here to make a staircase shelf."

Lu Yu looked at the wood and said, "It's more durable to use steel."

Of course Lin Ling knew this truth: "I can't find these things."

"ORAY, THERE SHOULD BE SIGNAL TOWERS, HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER TOWERS AND SO ON AROUND, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM EVERYWHERE. IS THERE ANYONE WHO STEALS STEEL PIPES TO SELL IN THE END OF THE WORLD? If there is, I will directly borrow the signal tower as the observation platform.

Lu Yu's clear fingers pointed a little on the carriage. There were several more dented pits in the steel made of steel plates. He looked at the pit blankly, stretched out his hand and pressed, and the pit recovered.

After unloading the wood, Lin Ling's hands were so dirty. She glanced at Lu Yu's also dirty hands and suggested, "There is water in the pond. Captain Lu can wash it."

Lu Yu did not refuse either. He went to the pond and washed his hands. After washing it, he glanced at the fish swimming around the fish pond next to him. The water rippled and rippled.

Dahei, who worked hard in the pond, saw Lu Yu staring at the fish they raised all the time, spewed water at him hard, warning Lu Yu: Don't stare at the fish raised by the owner, the owner does not open his mouth, and no one can eat it.

Lu Yu, who had no intention of avoiding, was directly splashed directly and his upper body was soaked.

Dahei Luyu was splashed by it, proudly shook his tail again, patted a huge splash, and then asked Lin Ling for credit: Master, I spilled the bad guy who wanted to steal our fish.

Lu Yu frowned at Lin Ling and bit his hind teeth: "I want to steal your fish?"

"It's nonsense." Lin Ling immediately explained that she didn't want to offend the other party. He was the captain of the cleaning team and his combat effectiveness must be very strong. She was really afraid that the other party would make the big black into fish soup with one move at will. "Captain Lu, you haven't seen anything good. How can you steal the little fish here?"

Lu Yu outlined his lower lip, "I really haven't seen it."

Is this a fish soup? Lin Ling looked at the little fish that hadn't grown up, pointed to Dahei unbearable and said, "Captain Lu, whatever you want."

Dahei was stunned: Master, the normal step should be for you to protect me and beat the bad guys to death.

Lu Yu raised his eyebrows: "Beating half disabled?"

"It has watched too many TV series." Lin Ling stared at Da Hei, who had no vision. "Captain Lu, I'm so sorry."

Lu Yu answered faintly and turned to the car outside the yard. Maybe he felt wet and sticky all over. He lifted the black T and took it off.

Lin Ling, who walked in the back, looked on Lu Yu's thin but not only thin back. With a standard inverted triangle, she took two steps forward slightly and generously looked at the eight abdominal muscles in front of Lu Yu, each of which was very symmetrical and strong.

Lin Ling's eyes showed an imperceptible amazement. She really looked thin, stripped with meat, and a perfect figure.

Lu Yu threw the wet black T into the car and took out a clean black T cover from it again.

Lin Ling sighed disappointedly. Isn't it hot to wear black on such a hot day?

As soon as Lu Yu turned her head, she saw the disappointment in Lin Ling's eyes that had not yet accumulate. "Is it good-looking?"

It is undeniable that it is really good-looking, Lin Ling nodded.

Lu Yu raised his eyebrows:???

Lin Ling's ears were slightly hot. She coughed gently and said, "You have a lot of black T."

It was such a stiff change of topic that Lu Yu snorted softly, "It's quite a lot."

"Where did you wholesale it?" Lin Ling saw that the quality of Lu Yu's black T was not bad. She also wanted to find a few. She didn't find suitable clothes in X City and G City these days, and they should have been taken up.

Lu Yu took out two pieces from the car and threw them to Lin Ling. "I didn't pass through them."

Lin Ling looked at the labels that had not been removed on it. Where was the big brand? "Thank you."

Lu Yu hummed and accepted her thanks.

Lin Ling squeezed her lower lip. Neither of them was a talkative person and didn't know what to say for a moment.

Lu Yu looked at Lin Ling and was ready to say goodbye. Yu Guang glanced at the birds, dogs and two fire-breathing chickens secretly observing against him. Several mutant beasts were the guardians.

Myna shouted, "Big Brother, I'm hungry."

The implication reminds Lu Yu to leave quickly. We are going to have dinner.

Lu Yu smiled softly, this broken bird.

Lin Ling looked at the sky. It was noon and it was time for lunch.

After receiving Lu Yu's so many seeds and two new clothes, Lin Ling couldn't drive them away: "Captain Lu, why don't you stay for lunch?"

Myna's feathers suddenly exploded: Boss, I'm afraid you drank fake wine???

Little Green is also a little dissatisfied: those chickens were raised by them and could not be distributed to the wild man.

Lin Ling ignored myna and Xiaolu: "I just made a batch of vermicelli. Captain Lu can have a taste."

When Lu Yu heard the word vermicelli, his eyebrows moved slightly. He was afraid that it would be difficult to have a bad night if he ate too much. "No."

Lin Ling looked at Lu Yu doubtfully, "Captain Lu doesn't like noodles?"

Lu Yu said hesitantly, "Eating vermicelli alone will scratch oil."

Lin Ling didn't expect Lu Yu to know about this: "... Then I'll add a chicken to Captain Lu. There is only half of the chicken left before."

Lu Yu stared at Lin Ling's face and tried to find out the reluctance on her face.

Myna bahed when he saw this: Stinky hooligan, what are you looking at my beauty? Let's see if there is a charge!

Professional jokers open their mouths in time: How much does it cost?

Myna: Of course, beauty can't afford the price!

Chunmian nodded in agreement: Dad, you're right.

Lin Ling continued, "Captain Lu, why are you still afraid that I can't poison me?"

"No." Lu Yu paused, "What do you want? I'm afraid I can't eat this meal if I can't help it.

Lin Ling smiled when she heard the words, and it was easy to talk to smart people. "It's not difficult. I heard that the safety zone has recently begun to prepare for the construction of manufacturing. Can you give some products first? Can I exchange food for it?

What the manufacturing industry produces first must only be supplied to the safety zone, and they can't enjoy it for a while, that's why Lin Ling said so.

Lu Yu said, "What do you want?"

Lin Ling thought for a moment: "Vinegar."

Lu Yu looked at Lin Ling's clean cheeks, with slightly raised corners of her eyes, with a unique charm: "Do you like jealous so much?"

Lin Ling inexplicably felt that this sentence was a little familiar, but she didn't think deeply, "It's okay."

"The main reason is to eat sour and spicy noodles. It's not perfect without jealousy." Now there is no shortage of food and clothing. Naturally, Lin Ling tries to restore the food that can be restored, so she is very unwilling to eat sour and spicy noodles.

Lu Yu hummed, and the ending rose slightly, "Is it really that delicious?"

"If you like it, it tastes good." Lin Ling used to like to eat noodles, handwriting, sour and spicy noodles, cross-bridge rice noodles, steamed buns, deep-fried dough sticks, and rotated meals every week. She had to spend a lot of money in the store downstairs a year.

Lu Yu nodded: "What else do you want?"

Lin Ling thought for a moment: "Soy sauce, wine, salt and so on, if you wipe your face, you also want it."

Lin Ling found a lot of skin care products from the outside before. Although it was not opened and kept packaging in vacuum, she always felt that it was not as good as the new one after opening it, and I don't know if it was a psychological effect.

"In addition, it would be better if there were women's supplies." Lin Ling has also found some tampons before. Although they can still be used, they are always not as good as new ones.

Lu Yu was stunned, female products?

Lin Ling was confused when she saw Lu Yu and was a little embarrassed to think that she said these words to a man who was not familiar with.

But people who have experienced the end of the world will not be shy for too long. Lin squeezed his lips and said, "Now that I can have enough to eat, my aunt has also begun to visit. I need these things."

Lu Yu nodded and answered.

After finding a 'surrogate', Lin Ling breathed a sigh of relief and took out her mobile phone: "Why don't we add a forum friend? Please inform me directly when it is available?

Chapter 87

Forum friends?

Lu Yu, standing against the window of the car, looked down at the toes of his shoes and said, "I don't need it."

Lin Ling looked at Lu Yu doubtfully. This man doesn't speak and dress like an old cadre. Isn't this an excuse?

Lu Yu didn't explain anything, but said, "If so, I will bring it to you directly."

Lin Ling didn't have to add Lu Yu's good friend. She nodded and said, "Thank you."

Lu Yu said lightly that it was okay.

"Then wait a minute, and I'll prepare lunch now." Lin Ling lifted her sleeves and walked towards the kitchen, steamed the rice, and then began to chop the chicken.

Lu Yu took a look at the shadow shaking in the kitchen, then turned around and looked at the electric car parked at the gate of the yard without squinting.

In the absence of diesel gasoline, rechargeable cars are very convenient, but they are not powerful enough and endurance to be suitable for long-term external use. But only once in a while, using a rechargeable car is the best choice for ordinary people in the end of the world.

Lu Yu raised his foot and kicked the tire of the car. In two seconds, he saw that the pressure in the tire was not enough, causing abnormal wear of the tire.

He reached into the console and pressed it twice. The trunk opened, with matching repair tools in it.

The ugly brother looked at Lu Yu on guard and barked: What are you going to do?

Myna opened his mouth and shouted to the kitchen, "Boss, someone stole a car..."

His words did not shout. As soon as Lu Yu raised his index finger, some steel products in the toolbox flew up in an instant, changed shape and turned into cages to lock up myna and ugly brother.

The ugly brother bowed up and stared at Lu Yu guard, trying to bite open the cage, but failed several times. Myna was scared and screamed by Lu Yu's operation, and the next moment he was covered by a mouth cage.

Lu Yu looked at the few in the cage: "Don't quarrel."

After saying that, he took the tool and began to pump up the four tires and adjusted it to the most appropriate air pressure value. After adjusting it, he took a look at the pickup truck again, and the same situation existed in the pickup truck.

After adding gas, Lu Yu recovered all the tools and walked to the yard.

This time, myna didn't dare to twitter again. He flew to the balcony upstairs with a trembling sound and hid: Oh, my God, this person is terrible.

Ugly brother also climbed into the straw silently. This person is what it can't provoke.

Lin Ling didn't know the situation outside, so she just felt much quieter for a while. She was at ease making vermicelli stewed chicken, and added a leek egg cake and a cold radish shreds.

Chicken stewed with vermicelli tastes delicious, leek and egg cakes are crispy and soft, shredded radishes are spicy and appetizing, and white rice is soft, glutinous and sweet. Together, it is an extremely rich table of dishes.

Lu Yu was very strong. At the end of summer, he was a little afraid of him. He took a bowl of rice to the corner to eat with ugly brother and Dahei. Lin Ling and Lu Yu were left at the dinner table, and there was also a brown bear.

The two of them ate very fast and ate well in less than ten minutes. After putting down the bowls and chopsticks, Lu Yu said, "It's delicious."

Lin Ling looked at the shredded radish with some cold sauce left. "If there is soy sauce and vinegar, this shredded cold radish will taste better."

Lu Yu, who was reminded again, hummed, "I'll leave some when I have it."

Lin Ling hooked her lips and smiled brightly: "Then I'll thank Captain Lu first."

"Well." Lu Yu looked at Lin Ling's bright smile and moved inexplicably. Most people in the end of the world suffered a face and rarely saw such a relaxed smile as her.

After sitting for a while, Lu Yu got up and left.

Lin Ling followed him to the door, "Captain Lu is going straight back to the safety zone?"

Lu Yu hummed.

Lin Ling said, "Then you can go from G City. G City should be faster."

Of course, Lu Yu knew that G City was faster. "The road is broken."

At the end of summer, he looked at Lu Yu in surprise, as if he was curious about how he knew.

Lu Yu saw the exploration at the end of summer. He not only knew, but also knew who smashed the huge pit.

But he is not an earthyman, unable to make up for the broken road, and the car can't climb over a steep slope full of big stones.

"It can pass." Lin Ling asked Xia to help Lu Yu open the way and let him return to the safe zone as soon as possible.

Lu Yu raised her eyebrows. Even if he flew back now, he might not get the vinegar she wanted.

He didn't say anything. He silently accepted Lin Ling's kindness and watched Xia Lisuo skillfully dig up the obstacle. After he passed, he put the obstacle back intact.

Lu Yu looked back at the place that was blocked again, hooked his lips and smiled, and then drove in the direction of G City at a very fast speed.

Listening to the sound of the car going away, Lin Ling called back at the end of summer, "When I'm jealous, I can make sour and spicy potato shreds for you then."

At the end of summer, he looked back at the direction where Lu Yu left: "Sister, can that man really give us vinegar?"

"Of course." Lin Ling paused, "If he doesn't make me jealous after eating my meat, I will complain about him."

Late summer: "Complaint?"

"Yes, you can complain about him." I'm not afraid to get mature again and again. Anyway, I've complained once, and Lin Ling is not afraid to complain a few more times.

Lu Yu, who was driving, sneezed, raised his hand on the window and rubbed the straight bridge of her nose.

When Lin Ling walked home, Ugly Brother, Myna, Chicken Ancestor and Chunmian all looked carefully at the position behind her and confirmed that Lu Yu had left before he breathed a complete sigh of relief.

Myna stepped on the fence: "The wild man has left?"

Lin Ling frowned: "What broken words did you learn from TV series?"

Myna flapped his wings: "The wild man peeked at you just now."

Lin Ling: "What?"

Myna added, "He still moved your car."

Lin Ling frowned: "Are you serious?"

Myna nodded firmly: "If you don't believe it, ask Ugly Brother and Chicken Ancestor."

Ugly Brother and Ji Zuzu nodded and told Lu Yu about cheering up the car at noon.

After listening to this, Lin Ling squatted down and touched the tires of the car. The tires did feel a little bulging than before. She drove it and tried again, and there was no more bumps that used to occur when driving.

Lin Ling squeezed her lips and smiled. Unexpectedly, Captain Lu was quite careful.

Xiaolu looked at the corners of Lin Ling's mouth with a smile again, and arched the back of her hand dissatisfiedly: You laughed again.

Lin Ling looked down at Xiao Green: "Do you care if I smile?"

Of course, Little Green doesn't care, but there is a sense of crisis in its heart: don't laugh at others.

Lin Ling said, "I didn't laugh at anyone."

Little green fork waist: Yes.

Lin Ling: "Where is it?"

Little Green: You smiled at the wild man.

Lin Ling was stunned for a moment. Do you have it?

Little Green nodded heavily: Yes!

Lin Ling recalled carefully and didn't remember whether she had ever smiled at Lu Yu. She only remembered that Lu Yu's abdominal muscles looked very symmetrical and felt very good.

Little Green poked the corners of Lin Ling's mouth: Look, you're smiling again.

Lin Ling immediately touched the corners of her mouth, "Do you have it?"

Little Green: Yes.

Myna, who had been staying next to him, looked at Lin Ling with a desire to say and stop: This is not laughter, it's obviously color/squint/squint.

"Okay, don't pestle with me." Lin Ling got out of the car and said to Xia Mo, who was pouring water, "I have moved the wood back. If you don't climb to the ground for the time being in the afternoon, we will set up the observation deck."

It was agreed at the end of summer.

Because the height of the surrounding hillsides and walls is not high, and the biggest drop is only fifteen meters, they only need to build a twenty-meter-high observation platform.

At the end of summer, the soil was slowly piled up. Lin Ling divided the wood into boards, and then slowly inserted it up in a spiral along the earth wall made at the end of summer, hovering the net layer by layer like a stairs until the top.

It took two days to repair it to twenty-five meters high and stopped. It was eight stories high. Looking down from high, it looked a little scary.

In order to prevent falling down, Lin Ling specially built a small wooden house at the top, like a small attic of several square meters, surrounded by boards, and there is a small window on each side to facilitate observation on all sides.

Because it's boring to carry it upstairs, there is still a chair in it, and there is a small nest next to the chair.

Lin Ling also put a rope in the middle. If you don't go down the stairs, you can slide down the climbing rope directly.

"At the end of summer, I will farm and work, and you will take turns to guard it every day." Lin Ling ordered Xiaolu, Myna, Chicken Ancestors, Ugly Brother and Chunmian, "You discuss it yourself."

Myna said, "I'll come first."

Chicken ancestor: I'll come first.

Ugly brother: I'll come first.

Little Green took the lead in climbing on the observation deck: I'm the eldest brother in this family. I'll come first!

"Whoever goes to the top first will come." Myna flew up the observation deck with a flan of wings.

The ancestor of the chicken and Chunmian flapped their wings, but they were too fat to fly, so they could only cluck along the stairs and climb up scoldingly.

As soon as the observation deck was built, everyone thought it was very strange. They liked to climb to the top and look around to experience the wonder of seeing the small mountains.

In addition, there is a telescope on it that can see everything outside the wall, so everyone thinks it's fresh, and everyone wants to guard the observation platform first.

At the end of summer, they were worried about ugly guys. They fought upstairs.

"Don't worry about them. Falling to death counts as one." Lin Ling turned around and walked outside.

At the end of summer, he took a sympathetic look at the chicken ancestors on the watchtower and hoped that it would be more cost-effective if the chicken ancestors fell to death.

Lin Ling ignored Xia's secret poke and thought: "In a couple of days, I will feel boring. If anyone doesn't want to go up and guard, tie them up."

She paused and said again, "I'm going to plant all the tree seeds."

At the end of summer, he oh, "Then I'm going to dig the ground."

Lin Ling answered and went into the room to get the seeds.

On the day Lu Yu sent the seeds, Lin Ling opened the bag and found that each bag was a tree species, which made it more convenient for her to plan to plant.

So she directly carried a bag of ginkgo seeds and went out of the fence. She continued to grow ginkgo next to the area where ginkgo was previously planted. When a bag of seeds was planted, Moyue planted nearly twenty mu wide.

After planting ginkgo, hemlock, hemlock, holly, homanthus tree... It has been a month since all thirty bags of seeds were planted.

This time, the seeds sent by Lu Yu directly filled the saplings in a mile around the wall and grew sparsely, but Lin Ling knew that sooner or later these trees would grow into towering trees, and sooner or later it would become a shady bird park.

After planting the saplings, all the acre of wheat planted six months ago turned golden. It's time to start harvesting.

Chapter 88

Lin Ling began to harvest wheat after a day off. This mu of wheat is fertilized, so it grows much better than the rice seedlings. Each ear of rice is very full, and it looks like a bumper harvest.

It took a long time to harvest and separate the wheat, and then poured all the wheat into the yard. The wheat was full and golden.

Because this mu of wheat planted is specially fertilized, the yield is not bad, but because there were few seeds at the beginning and the planting was relatively sparse, this pile of wheat was about five hundred catties.

In addition to the wheat to be planted, she left fifty catties to dry it, and then she could grind it into flour to steam steamed buns.

After distribution, Lin Ling pulled away the wheat that needed to be dried. She squatted aside, reached out and picked up a handful of wheat and smelled it. She faintly smelled a smell of wheat. The wheat should be delicious when powdered into steamed buns.

Myna, Chicken Ancestors and Chunmian smelled the fragrance and began to peck: "It's so delicious."

At the end of summer, he ran away myna and chicken ancestors: "Don't eat."

Myna: "Just eat a few."

At the end of summer, the myna was pushed away: "I can't eat anymore. We are going to continue to grow it."

Myna: "It doesn't matter if we eat a few."

Chunmian nodded in agreement: It's okay.

Lin Ling said directly, "Is it okay if the meat will not be distributed to you then?"

Myna trembled for a moment: "This still matters."

"Then don't touch it again." Lin Ling stopped in a low voice.

Myna retreated and looked reluctantly at the wheat on the ground. His favorite fruit and wheat. When can I eat you again?

Chunmian thought for a moment: about winter?

"I don't know when winter will come, but after planting wheat in large areas this time, I can share more wheat for you." Lin Ling said to the chicken ancestors Chunmian and myna who like to eat grain seeds, "You stare at each other and find out who stole it. Next time you harvest wheat, I will reward you to eat wheat at one time until you are full."

The ancestors of chickens began to prepare against each other and found faults, forgetting that even if they tried to eat enough, they could only eat less than half a catty.

After Lin Ling achieved his goal, he asked him to reclaim the land at the end of summer, and then dug a small hole in the previously reclaimed land to facilitate the planting of wheat in two days.

There are a total of four hundred and fifty catties of wheat seeds. According to the normal one mu of land, about fifteen catties of wheat are needed, so they cleaned up a total of thirty mu of land. In order to obtain higher yield, Lin Ling fertilized all.

It took fifteen days to grow the wheat, and the other fifty catties of wheat were also dried. Thinking that everyone had been busy for more than a month, Lin Ling planned to make a steamed bun to eat.

Lin Ling said to Xia Xia, "Let's have steamed buns tonight."

Late summer's eyes suddenly lit up, "Then I'll help you do it."

"Come and help move the machine first." Lin Ling asked Xia to help carry the rice machine at the end of summer. After moving it out, she first replaced the sieve inside with a thin sieve, then jumped into the grinding mode, slowly poured in the sun-dried and cleaned impurities of wheat, and then grinded it into powder when it came out.

If you want wheat flour to be more delicate, you can repeat it again. However, Lin Ling touched the flour and felt that it was very delicate. There was no obvious granularity, which was almost comparable to the flour sold in the supermarket.

"Sister, why isn't this color white?" At the end of summer, I saw Lin Ling bring back the flour, which was pure white.

Lin Ling picked up a wheat and cut off the yellow wheat peel outside with her nails, "Because I didn't remove the shell on the wheat. If so, the powder ground with the wheat kernel inside is white."

At the end of summer, he picked up the wheat and looked carefully. "Is this edible outside?"

"Yes." Lin Ling put ten catties of ground wheat flour into a white cloth bag. "You can taste it later."

"I'll help my sister do it." At the end of summer, he followed Lin Ling into the kitchen: "Am I going to start burning the fire now?"

"Don't worry, I'll do it later." Lin Ling first took three catties of flour into the clean basin, added a little salt, then poured in warm boiled water to mix the flour, and then threw a piece of old flour saved from flour earlier into the flour.

Xia Mo, who had been picking up beside the stove, looked at the old face: "Sister, what is this? How sour does it smell? Does it stink?"

"That's it." Lin Ling kneaded the flour hard, kneaded it in a short time, took the lid and fermented it for two hours, and didn't lift it until near evening.

The dough has been fermented successfully and has become several times larger. A few fingerprints have been pressed with a gentle press.

"Now let's make steamed buns." Lin Ling washed her hands and brought two pots of stir-fried sour cowpea stuffing and cut vermicelli prepared in the afternoon.

Lin Ling also made steamed buns for the first time. She began to roll noodles according to the steps of making steamed buns in her memory, and then wrapped them. After wrapping them up, she put them in the palm of her hand and twisted them into a flower at the top.

"Sister, you did a good job, like a little flower." At the end of summer, Lin Lingbao looked very beautiful and very simple, but when he tried Baozi himself, he found that Baozi was so difficult. He tried three times in a row but failed. He didn't dare to try again: "Sister, I'd better help you burn the fire."

"Then you can roll this dough for me." Lin Ling handed the round rolling pin to the end of summer. At the end of summer, she tried it. Although the rolling was not uneven, it barely could be used: "Sister, is this OK?"

"Yes." Lin Ling took over the dough and began to take over the work of making steamed buns.

The two worked together and finished all the steamed buns in less than half an hour. Counting them and making a total of forty-five steamed buns.

Thirty of them are all made of cowpea stuffing, and the other fifteen are made of vermicelli stuffing.

After it is ready, put all the steamed buns in a steamer that has boiled water and steam them in half an hour.

After steaming, the steamed buns swelled twice. It turned out that looking at the thin steamed buns, they suddenly grew as big as the palm of Lin Ling's palm.

"The steamed buns are steamed." Lin Ling shouted at the high observation deck, "Does Xiaolu come down to eat steamed buns?"

Hearing the movement, Little Green slid down the observation platform quickly along the rope, and quickly climbed on Lin Ling's shoulder: I want to have a taste.

Xiaolu only likes meat and seldom eats other food, but because it is newly made, it will taste what it tastes like. In order not to waste it, Lin Ling only broke a little steamed bun skin and gave Xiao Green: "Then I'll share some for you to taste."

Little Green tried it.

Lin Ling: "Do you still want it?"

Little Green shook his head. He still prefers eating meat.

"Then you can continue to guard it." Lin Ling turned around and divided steamed buns between Xia, Ugly Brother and Dahei. As for myna, Chicken Ancestors and Chunmian, she preferred wheat, so she gave them a small handful of wheat each.

After dividing the food, Lin Ling picked up the steamed bun and opened her mouth and took a bite. The steamed bun skin was mixed with sour cowpeas, which tasted slightly sour, but more of the natural wheat flour, which was very delicious to match.

Lin Ling took another bite, "It's more perfect to have a glass of soy milk."

At the end of summer, holding steamed buns, his head turned his head wide: "What is soy milk?"

"Soybean milk is the juice squeezed with water." Lin Ling looked at a piece of land outside the yard and planted a lot of peanuts, soybeans and corn on the other side of the rice field. After another month of harvest, she could squeeze soy milk to drink.

But it still takes a month to wait for soy milk. She can squeeze a glass of corn juice in advance.

Now the corn has speared out of the corn cob, and the corn hidden in the bract leaves is now the time to be tender and juicy, and the squeezed corn juice should be delicious.

Lin Ling said he would do it as soon as he was done. She ran out of the yard with steamed buns in her mouth. Before it was dark, she picked five big corns first.

First cut all the corn kernels into the juicer with a knife, then add some water and turn on the juicer. The machine whistled, and after a few minutes, all the corn kernels were squeezed into juice.

Lin Ling poured out a pot of corn juice and boiled it. Then she and the end of summer each drank it slowly with each of the corn juice.

Corn juice is fragrant and delicious, with high nutritional value, and it tastes unique with steamed buns.

Lin Ling took a sip of corn juice and asked at the end of summer, "Is it delicious?"

At the end of summer, who had been immersed in corn juice, raised his head, leaving a circle of white foam on the edge of his upper lip, like a moustache: "It tastes good."

Lin Ling also thought it was delicious. Although there was no sugar, it tasted fragrant and natural. "Then let's squeeze it again tomorrow."

I nodded at the end of summer, but soon remembered that Lin Ling had said that she would grow more corn, and in the future, he could feed it to piglets. "Sister, we can't eat too much. We will feed Zhu Jiujie and Zhu Shijie in the future."

Lin Ling: "It's okay. Let's eat five more times, and we won't eat it after eating five times."

At the end of summer, he nodded: "I ate that five times. I remember it for my sister."

After that, at the end of summer, he carefully recorded the account for Lin Ling. Every time Lin Ling picked corn, he would appear in time to remind him: "Sister, you have picked it again, and there are still two opportunities left."

"Sister, there is still one time left."

"Sister, this is the last time!"

"I see. This is really the last time." Lin Ling looked at the corn that had slowly grown old in her hand, which could only be taken home and buried in the fire to make roast corn.

Previously, corn was used to squeeze juice, boil and eat, steam rice, and stir-fry.

But as time goes by, the corn on the corn stalks is getting old, and now it can only be buried in the fire and roasted.

At the end of summer, Lin Ling reminded: "Sister, every time you say it's the last time."

Lin Ling sighed helplessly, "Little housekeeper."

Hearing this, Xia Xia laughed loudly: he likes the title of housekeeper very much, which proves that his sister values him.

"I'll take these back to make roast corn. Let's have a taste later." Lin Ling put a few corns into the stove that had just been cooked for pig food, buried them with unburned firewood ash, and waited for half an hour to take them out and eat.

At the end of summer, he looked at Lin Ling's corn pulled out of the stove and was a little disgusted: "Sister, it's dark."

"That's how it tastes good." Lin Ling looked at the slightly yellowish and scorched corn, patted the ash on it, and then handed one to the end of summer: "Eat it."

Looking at the scorched roast corn at the end of summer, I doubted Lin Ling's words for the first time. Is this really delicious?

"Eat while it's hot." Lin Ling patted another roast corn, and then began to break the corn kernels. After shooting, she blew at the corn kernels again. After blowing, she directly put all a handful of corn kernels into her mouth.

After entering the mouth, you can clearly eat a strong aroma of burning, and in addition, the original taste of corn, which is very fragrant and delicious.

Lin Ling found the feeling of spending summer vacation at her grandmother's house when she was a child. From time to time, she went to the cornfield to break a few corn back. The tender ones were boiled and eaten. The older ones were buried in the fire and roasted. If it was purely dried, they would also be used to make popcorn.

At the end of summer, I saw Lin Ling keep eating and also nibbling at it tentatively. After taking a bite, he was also attracted by the burning aroma of corn: "It's delicious."

Lin Ling looked up at the black ash on her face at the end of summer and laughed.

Xia Mo was stunned: "Sister, what's wrong?"

Lin Ling pointed to the position of her cheek: "There are a lot of black and gray."

At the end of summer, he quickly stretched out his hand to wipe his face. Unexpectedly, his hands were also covered with black dust. The more he wiped, the dirtier his face became.

Lin Ling couldn't help laughing, "Don't wipe it. The dirtier you wipe, the dirtier it gets. I'll wipe it for you."

At the end of summer, he stopped obediently and looked up for Lin Ling to help wipe his face.

Lin Ling picked up the wet veil, gently wiped off the black dust off Xia's face at the end of her face, and said softly, "Be careful when eating, don't become a kitten again."

At the end of summer, he looked up at his sister with smiling eyebrows. In the past, his mother also said the same thing to him gently. If possible, he really wanted to be his sister's little cat all the time.

Chapter 89

Then there was another busy schedule.

First, corn, soybeans and peanuts were harvested. After harvest, fifty mu of corn were planted. Because of the high yield of soybeans and peanuts, they were thousands of kilograms and more than ten thousand catties respectively. Because only Lin Ling and the end of summer could not finish it for a while, they could not be planted for a while.

After planting corn, I harvested another stubble of vegetables, potatoes and rice, and it was another month later after I was busy.

Lin Ling looked at the high rape and wheat growing in the field, and she had to harvest wheat in a few months. She sighed in the bottom of her heart. Sometimes it was a headache to be a rich landlord.

Xiaolu rubbed Lin Ling: Don't worry, raise chickens will help you eat up.

"I'm worried about not being unable to eat up? What worries me is that the harvest will be very difficult then." Although self-sufficiency is good, Lin Ling has a little tired of this kind of life. Since she grows more and hides food, she basically goes to the field to work every day. She has never been really leisurely for a day, and there is no place to hire anyone.

Xiaolu rubbed Lin Ling and comforted her: Don't worry.

"Well, it's not urgent." Lin Ling returned home tiredly and lay on the sofa. After being busy for more than a month, she could finally rest for a period of time.

Myna looked at Lin Ling's movements with a little flattering meaning: "Boss, let me massage you."

Lin Ling hummed and didn't refuse.

Myna jumped on Lin Ling's back and massaged Lin Ling's back hard. After bumping into him for a while, he was exhausted and panting: "Boss, is it okay?"

"Heavy." Lin Ling looked at myna disgustedly: "Didn't you eat? I don't have any strength at all."

Myna said, "I didn't eat meat."

Lin Ling said in a light tone: "Want to eat meat?"

Myna said obsequiously, "Boss, you have been tired for so long. It's time to have a meal of meat to make up for your health."

"That makes sense." Lin Ling had calculated the date. She hadn't eaten meat for almost two months. She said to Xiaolu with a pale face, "Go and catch two fat cocks and come back."

Little green was ordered and ran to the bamboo forest behind the house with a whisse.

Xia Mo, who sat next to him and flipped the book, moved his ears: "Sister, the first batch of hatched cocks seem to be almost caught by us."

"It's okay. The one behind has grown up slowly." Lin Ling thought of going to X City incubate a batch of chickens in a few months, and then never hatched chickens again. Now the first and second batches of hens have begun to lay eggs. There are more and more eggs, and slowly they are a little delicious. She think it's time to hatch in large quantities again.

Lin Ling sat up and said, "How many eggs do we have now?"

At the end of summer, I went to the house to count the eggs: "There are more than a hundred."

"Then let's find some fertilized eggs to hatch." Lin Ling took the flashlight to the dark and began to pick the eggs. Finally, she picked out sixty fertilized eggs. She put all the eggs into the hatcher, plugged them in the battery, and began to hatch.

At the end of summer, put all the remaining eggs that can't hatched in a basket: "Eat all the remaining eggs?"

"Don't eat." Lin Ling has been boiling eggs from time to time recently. She doesn't want to eat eggs for a short time. "Let's put them go first. Let's eat chicken first."

At the end of summer, I oh, and put all the eggs back to their original flavor.

Lin Ling reminded, "Don't mix with other eggs you picked up."

At the end of summer, he hummed, "Sister, I put it in the right corner of the cabinet and the newly retrieved egg on the left, okay?"

"Okay." Lin Ling heard the sound of chickens outside the door. When she went out, she saw that Xiao Green had grown longer and tied up the two roosters, and pulled the rooster back with its thin body.

The rooster shouted for help all the way, without attracting any sympathetic eyes, but the satisfied eyes of the ugly brother on the observation deck, as well as the excited eyes of myna, Chunmian, and the ancestors of the chicken: Gobble, there is meat to eat again tonight!

Chunmian ran to peck the thighs of the two rooster brothers even more excitedly: I marked this piece of meat!

Before the death of the two roosters, they may not be able to figure out why they are brothers of a mother compatriot.

Chunmian clucked: Because my father said that he was born in the same root, and we must frying each other quickly! Otherwise, it will become that I was eaten!

Lin Ling listened to Chunmian's misrepresentation, "Let your father watch less TV series and don't become brain-damaged."

Myna stamped his feet discontentedly: "Boss, I haven't watched TV recently. I've been listening to crosstalk recently. It's very interesting."

Lin Ling: "Then you shouldn't listen."

Originally, myna was poor enough with one mouth. Isn't it even poorer after learning crosstalk again?

"BOSS, I'LL GIVE YOU A WHILE." Myna came with his mouth open: "Steam lamb, steamed bear paw, steamed deer tail, roast duck, roast chicken, roast goose..."

Hearing the name of this string of dishes, Xiaolu, Late Summer, Dahei, Chicken Ancestors, and Chunmian couldn't help swallowing: "What is a lamb? Is it delicious? What does roast duck taste like? Can we do it?"

"NEVERY OF THEM CAN." Lin Ling squeezed her lips, and she was also hooked up by its string of dishes. "What are you not good at learning? Do you have to learn the name of the journal? What should we do if we are greedy now? Chop you up and cook it for food, okay?"

Two chickens have been chopped. Myna knew that Lin Ling could not chop it. He dared to say, "Boss, if you don't like to listen to this, I will also sing ditty. I'll sing it to you."

Before Lin Ling refused, myna began to sing: "The peach leaves are sharp, and the willow leaves cover the sky..."

The parrot is good at learning the tongue. Myna has only heard it once or twice, and he has learned it well. It opens its mouth and sings this melodious tune, which is quite a little like listening to crosstalk.

Everyone was fascinated by it, and Lin Ling did not interrupt myna's special performance. She took two processed chickens into the kitchen, one chicken to stew potatoes today, and the other for tomorrow to stew radish soup.

The stewed chicken with potatoes was quickly cooked. It tasted delicious and the soup was also very delicious.

"This chicken is getting old, and I can't bite it." Recently, I have been changing my teeth at the end of summer, and I can't tear the chicken skin.

Lin Ling said, "If you can't bite, give it to Brother Ugly."

The ugly brother barked: I can help you eat.

At the end of summer, I was a little reluctant, but considering that my teeth could not bite, I could only tear off the chicken skin and share it to Ugly Brother: "Ugly brother, please help me eat."

The ugly brother barked: OK.

Little Green secretly looked at Lin Ling: Do you want to change your teeth?

Lin Ling sneered, "Wait until I lose my teeth when I'm seventy years old."

Xiao Green shook the leaves disappointedly, but that's not.

Everyone ate a meal of meat together. Lin Ling, who was full of food and drink, was much more comfortable, and the exhausted powers seemed to be made up for.

After eating, everyone had an hour's class and didn't go into the house to watch TV until it was dark. Because of myna's performance, Xiaolu didn't want to watch TV series anymore, but specially watched a crosstalk show.

Lin Ling was very tired and didn't accompany her to watch TV. After taking a shower, she went upstairs. She lay in bed and flipped through her mobile phone. When she saw a lot of news popping up in the private message.

The man with a beard thanked him: "Xiao Linzi? Do you need fish? You can exchange it for chicken.

Lin Ling said very simply, "No."

Thank you quickly asked, "Then what do you lack?"

Lin Ling: "Is there nothing missing?"

Thank you for a smile: "It's worthy of being a circle boss."

Lin Ling was too lazy to pay attention to him and clicked on a few more private messages, one of which was a message from Zhao Xiaoling: "Big 00, do you still raise chickens? I want to buy some hens that lay eggs.

Lin Ling replied, "Yes."

Zhao Xiaoling: "What's the price of the hen laying eggs?"

For the sake of knowing Zhao Xiaoling, Lin Ling did not shout a high price: "If there are rapeseeds, rice or wheat, if you change seventy catties to a hen, all hens will lay eggs."

"The hen that hasn't started laying eggs is fifty catties." Lin Ling thought for a moment and added, "If it's corn, it's one hundred and fifty catties, and there will be more potatoes."

After thinking about it, Zhao Xiaoling said, "Then I'll exchange corn for two laying hens with you, and another rooster."

Lin Ling said, "The rooster weighs a hundred catties of corn."

Zhao Xiaoling agreed: Change a few more batteries."

"Big Brother 00, when is it convenient to trade?"

Lin Ling: "Is it in a hurry?"

Zhao Xiaoling: "One thing, so can you do it as soon as possible?"

Lin Ling thought for a moment and replied, "Then the day after tomorrow, it's still the place where the last transaction was traded."

After making an agreement with Zhao Xiaoling, Lin Ling made an agreement with several people about power bank and hen.

After registering the number of people and the materials she asked for, Lin Ling looked at the dialog box with 1200 and stayed ten days ago: "You are not doing your duty at all, and the wheat is gone."

1200, who just came back from the field, looked at the news and smiled softly, "That's not okay. How can the promised wheat be gone?"

Lin Ling: "I have the final say."

1200: "What's the calculation of what I talked about before? Or do you want to repudiate?

Lin Ling's eyes bent slightly, "Then I'll pay you what I have talked about before."

1200: "Since it should be downloaded, I should do my duty to chat with me."

Lin Ling swooped, "Are you going to rely on me?"

1200 is not a big problem: "Ten catties of wheat, not a small amount."

Lin Ling smiled and said, "So you are also short of food."

1200: "I MISSING."

Lin Ling squeezed her lips and recalled that she had known 1200 for a year, and he hadn't planted grain for a year? She couldn't help asking, "What kind of food do you grow? Is it a shortage of water or something?"

1200 without land at all: "Potatoes."

Lin Ling: "No other species?"

1200: "No seeds."

Lin Ling: "You can exchange with people."

1200 hummed, "It's exchanged, and it hasn't been seeded yet."

Lin Ling guessed that 1200 was neither earth nor wood, otherwise it would have been so miserable? She said sympathetically to comfort him, "Take your time, and you will always grow the food you need."

1200 times a word.

Lin Ling thought for a moment, "Then do you want me to advance the wheat to you? You plant one mu first?"

1200: "Is there a bumper wheat harvest?"

Lin Ling said not yet, "It's just a little dry wheat left. If you want to grow it, you'd better use the newly harvested one. There is a lot of water and a high survival rate."

1200: "Then I'll go to your place to get it?"

Lin Ling hesitated for a moment, "Select a middle position for you?"

1200: "Forget it, let's talk about it later."

Forget it? Lin Ling was stunned, "Really don't need it?"

1200 said no.

Lin Ling looked at the 1200 that said this and there was no more squeak. Why did she feel that 1200 seemed eager to see her? Was she infatuated with herself?

This should not be possible, right?

why is that?

Lin Ling suddenly thought about the wheat she planted. Was the chatting companion coveting the wheat in her field?

Chapter 90

Why didn't Lin Ling choose to go to G City the next day?

Because there is still a chicken at home that hasn't been eaten.

A group of greedy little cuties at home kept staring at the chicken. If she didn't eat the chicken before leaving, I'm afraid there will be only chicken bones left when she comes back.

No, maybe all the chicken bones have been chewed up by the ugly brother.

So Lin Ling cooked the chicken at noon the next day. She originally planned to stew it, but when she saw a basket of peppers under the eaves, she changed her mind. After taking back the peppers, she only made ingredients, not cooking.

So Lin Ling directly took half a catty of dried chili peppers to cut them, took out the seeds and stored them for seeds, and then simply soaked the cut peppers and dried Sichuan peppercorn in water and took them out, so as not to stir-fry them later.

At the end of summer, he stared doubtfully at Lin Ling's preparations, unlike stewing chicken soup with radishes. "Isn't it stewed soup?"

"No, make a new dish." Lin Ling asked the ugly brother to cook the rice first, and then she began to make fried spicy chicken.

First cut the chicken into small pieces, pour it into the pot and blanch it. After boiling the blood water, take it out and drain it. Then add her newly squeezed rapeseed oil to the pot. When the oil is cooked, pour in the blanched chicken and stir-fry on low heat until golden brown.

Then add green onions, ginger, garlic, dried chili peppers and Sichuan peppercorn and stir-fry together. After stir-frying the aroma of chili peppers, add a little salt and remove from the pot.

There are a lot of peppers, which look like a large plate of red and bright colors and strong aromas, which make people's appetite open.

Chicken ancestors, Dahei and myna, who were happy to share the food, were afraid of the red fried spicy chicken. Can this be eaten?

They have tasted chili before, but few of them don't like the taste of chili. Now looking at this basin full of chili, they are worried that they will turn into roast chicken, fish and roast birds after eating, right?

Xiaolu also looked at this pot of red fried spicy chicken warily and didn't dare to try it. After thinking about it, he pushed the myna standing beside him: Go and have a try.

Myna is not a fool. He smells and knows that it must be exciting again. He pushed the ugly brother beside him: "Ugly brother, do you try it?"

Although it smells good, Ugly Brother doesn't want to try it.

Myna pushed the ignorant spring sleep again: "Smash it, go and taste it, okay? If it's delicious, I'll share the meat I deserve with you.

There were many women who had been fooled by myna in spring, so they agreed with it. He shouted majesically at Lin Ling: Boss, I want to eat meat.

Lin Ling looked sympatheticly at Chunmian, who was regarded as a poisonous chicken, and gave it a piece of chicken very generously. "Is it delicious?"

Chunmian walked aside with chicken in his mouth and began to savor it carefully.

Xiaolu, Myna, Ugly Brother, Chicken Ancestors and Big Black Qiqi stared at Chunmian's movements and waited for its feedback.

After waiting for five seconds, Chunmian was choked by the pungent spicy and numb smell, "Cough cough..."

Xiaolu, Myna, Ugly Brother, Chicken Ancestor and Dahei all have an expression of 'I knew it would be like this'.

Chunmian felt that his tongue was not his own. He looked at myna in a panic: Dad, I'm poisoned, I'm dying...

Myna avoids the sight of spring sleep with a guilty conscience. Well, he is not a good father. If his son is spicy to death, he will definitely eat two pieces of meat less.

Well, you must remember to remind the boss that he can't make such spicy chicken again.

Chunmian was shocked by myna's sight. Why does he think his father wants to eat it?

At the end of summer, I looked at Chunmian sympathetically. You are right, young man.

Lin Ling couldn't stand it anymore. He picked up the water and poured some for Chunmian. "Just drink some water."

Chunmian drank more than a dozen sips of water to stop the spiciness in her throat.

Lin Ling squeezed her lips and asked with a smile, "Do you still want to eat?"

Chunmian shook his head. He would never eat this spicy food again.

"If you don't eat, I'll eat." Lin Ling picked up a piece of chicken and put it in her mouth. The moment she just put it in, she didn't feel spicy. After chewing twice more, the spicy smell suddenly surged out and filled every corner of her mouth.

Lin Ling quickly grilled two mouthfuls of rice and suppressed the spicy taste in her mouth. When the spicy taste dissipated, she picked up a few more pieces to eat. Although it was very spicy, the chicken was tight, salty and fragrant, which was irresistible.

As she ate, she didn't forget to remind the end of summer: "Eat it quickly."

At the end of summer, he also picked up his chopsticks and ate it. When he ate the first piece, it was very spicy and numb, but he got used to it. The more he ate, the more he wanted to eat it, just like he was born with chili.

People and animals accept spicy food to the same extent. For example, mynas stare at the delicious fried spicy chicken in fear. "BOSS, are you kind?"

Lin Ling, who was dedicated to being a dry cook, looked up at myna, "What?"

Myna pointed to the red fried spicy chicken: "Did you deliberately make such spicy and spicy food to make us unable to eat it?"

Lin Ling really didn't think so. She really just wanted to make a new dish: "Don't frame me."

Little Green also felt that he had grasped the truth: I didn't expect you to be such a person! It's really hard not to let us eat chicken!

Lin Ling raised her eyebrows: "Idioms have not been learned for nothing, have you?"

Dahei and Chunmian looked at Xiaolu one after another: Brother, do you actually use words on our back? Didn't you say we would be the last one together?

Xiao Green shook the leaves proudly and pointed them at Lin Ling: You are a wolf-hearted...

Before Xiao Green finished speaking, he was tapped on the head by Lin Lingyi's chopsticks. "Teach you how to learn idioms is not for you to use them indiscriminately. Go and memorize the idiom dictionary!"

Little Green covered the leaves: Oh, it's me again!

"Who lets you always don't grow brains!" Lin Ling looked at Xiao Green disgustedly. In her eyes, she suspected that Xiao Green did not have a long memory because she had no head.

After Little Green memorized the idiom dictionary, myna also left.

Lin Ling asked myna, "Do you really don't eat it? It's really delicious."

Myna shook his head firmly: "I'm just hungry if I don't eat a meal. I should laugh at this meal."

Chunmian also nodded: It's good to live.

Lin Ling sighed, "... OK."

So this meal was eaten by Lin Ling, Xia Mo and Ugly Brother, but Ugly Brother also ate and drank water at the same time. After eating, he lay down in the yard and kept sticking out his tongue.

After solving the fried spicy chicken, Lin Ling and the end of summer sweated spicyly. "It's quite delicious."

At the end of summer, I wiped my swollen lips. "It's delicious."

Lin Ling wiped his sweat: "We will do it in the future."

Late summer: "Do you still do it?"

"Well, if you don't eat them like this, we can eat more." When Lin Ling said this, she looked at the eavesdropping myna outside the door and hooked the corners of her mouth. "I will do it all in the future."

Myna stamped his feet angrily, but he didn't dare to argue with Lin Ling. He had to go to the basket with peppers, picked up a chili pepper and flew out angrily. He threw away all her peppers, and she could no longer cook spicy food.

Little Green saw myna's movements and immediately sued: he stole your chili.

Lin Ling walked out of the door and caught myna: "Let it go back."

Myna immediately defended, "I want to dry the peppers for you."

Lin Ling didn't expose it and said in a light tone, "After sunbathing, go to the field to take back all the cabbage seeds. I can't finish it before dark. I'll let you eat chili tonight."

Myna trembled, "I'll go right away."

Little Green popped on the shoulders of climbing mountains and Lin Ling: There is a prize for reporting. Can I not memorize the dictionary of idioms?

"Go on, or sooner or later I will be pissed off by you." Lin Ling can finally pay attention to one sentence now. He is not afraid of heaven and earth, but afraid that primary school students are educated and use idioms indiscriminately, which can pisse people off alive.

Xiao Green leaned on Lin Ling's shoulder. He was not afraid of heaven and earth. He was afraid that Lin Ling would let him read and write, which would kill him!

Lin Ling was too lazy to talk to her and began to prepare what she needed for tomorrow's trading, such as fully charged batteries, power bank, chicken, eggs, rice and so on.

At the end of summer, all the power bank was put in a basket: "Sister, there are only dozens of power bank."

"I'll get some back when I go to G City tomorrow." Lin Ling will put things on the pickup truck and take a few spare batteries. "Tomorrow you all stay at home to look after the house. Don't get out of the fence alone."

At the end of summer, Ying said, "The elder sister should come back early."

"I didn't come back tomorrow night, so I'll be back the day after tomorrow. Don't wait for me." Lin Ling steamed some steamed buns for food at night and drove out before dawn the next day.

The journey went smoothly and arrived in G City without any obstacles.

Lin Ling drove directly to the place agreed with others. When she arrived, she found that there were already three people waiting in the open space. She looked at the three people alertly in case they were tricked.

The other party also seemed to see Lin Ling's worries and quickly explained, "We all know each other. We met on the way here and learned that they all made an appointment with you to buy things, so they came over and waited for you together."

The other two nodded, took out their mobile phones and handed Lin Ling the information they communicated with Lin Ling. "I really didn't lie to you."

After Lin Ling confirmed the information, she nodded, and then took out what they wanted. After inspecting each other's goods, they all got what they were satisfied with.

"Circle boss, in fact, you can come here every once a while to set up a stall, so that we don't have to squat on your mobile phone every time."

"Yes, we can also come to set up a stall. At that time, we don't have to worry about the bad trading goods on the forum."

"Now the vicinity of G City has been cleaned up several times. Except for us, only people in the safe zone will come, which is quite safe. I heard from people in other areas of the forum that there has been a trading market there. Although there are not many people, they can exchange something useful."

Lin Ling thought this was a good idea, and she also missed the excitement of going to the fair. "If everyone is willing to trust each other, you can have a try."

"Circle boss, don't worry, I definitely don't think wrong." One of them first stated, "I will definitely not say that at the moment when the end of the end of the world, but now that the end of the world has been two years, everyone is also used to the stable life now, and now they can eat enough, wear warm clothes, and occasionally have a little more entertainment is good. Everyone should not have the same crooked thoughts as before."

After thinking about it, the other two thought it made sense. At least they are at ease to grow land and grain now, and they won't make other bad ideas.

Lin Ling was stunned for a moment. Unconsciously, the end of the world had been over for more than two years, as if the next day. Looking at the relaxed faces of the three, she breathed inexplicably relieved in her heart, as if she had removed a huge stone.

The end of the world is really over, but she has been wary of everything. Because of the woman who stole her identity, she was terrified. She lived in the fence and had been pretending not to step out. In fact, she was not as brave as these people at all.

Although he thought so, Lin Ling still didn't agree immediately. He was used to caution and should think more about it.

After separating from a few people, Lin Ling went to another direction to make a deal with the rest of them. At the time of the transaction, she looked carefully at the faces of these people. Although they were not as relaxed as the three people just now, they also revealed a little bridness of lack of food in and out of the words: "Circle boss, come and buy you next time I harvest grain. Raised chickens.

Lin Ling smiled helplessly. It seemed that she was famous for raising chickens.

After trading with several people, Lin Ling went to find Zhao Xiaoling, the last customer.

When she saw Zhao Xiaoling and her stomach, Lin Ling was stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 20
In which Y/n and the triplets are the best of friends. But maybe Matt has been hiding his crush for years. and Chris is just now falling for her. (t...
2.2K 55 55
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
8.1K 234 8
"Sorry..." "It's ok." Zach smirks at her, which results in him getting smacked by the brunette. "Ow..." Zach said rubbing his arm. "Toughen up Mitc...
70.3K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230948/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Latest: Chapter 124. [Latest] Wedding...