Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Become a Memory

3.5K 85 14
By Gale4Lifes

Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That's why you need to think about what you'll accomplish while you're alive.

???: I found him!!

Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some are exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for you.

???: He's in critical condition! We need to bring him to the nearby hospital!!

Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I open my eyes a little but it didn't last long. But from what I can see a second ago, I'm in a helicopter.

???: Hey buddy, just hang in there. We'll arrive at a hospital shortly.

Ichiro's voice.

If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I feels like my body is lying on a bed and the bed is moving.

???: Bring the defibrillator!!

When it comes to people you really love, you don't care about yourself.

???: 3, 2, 1!

Suddenly I feel electricity travel through my body.

Better die trying... Than live in regret.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Images of the quintuplets enter my mind. And all of them are smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't be so shy. You'll be safe when sister Ichika is with you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I won't let bad (Y/N) drink it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You should take a look at this. It's an english test. I didn't get a single one right. Ah ha ha ha ha!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, come on, I'm here first!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I really loves you...!

.

Risking my life for someone I love is the only way to prove how much I them.

.

The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone... Would be the moment you understand love.

.

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

.

That's what we called...

.

Love.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally, I can rest...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't give up just yet...

I feels like someone hold my hand.

"Fulfill the promise you made with me."

A soft lips touch mine.

"Make them happy."

.

The most painful thing is when the person that make lot of memories with you...

.

I open my eyes and see Akane.

.

Become a memory.

.

Akane kiss me passionately as her body slowly turn into light particles.

.

Sayonara, Akane.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes slowly open and I see ceiling.

Me: What happened...?

I try to move but it's really hurt. I then noticed my body condition.

I'm wearing hospital clothes. My whole body was wrapped with bandages. My right arm and left leg were cemented. My head also got wrapped with bandage.

Me: Okay... This is such an awful condition...

Suddenly an image of I'm falling appear in my head.

Me: Right... I fell off from that cliff... I thought I already died... But for how long has it been since that night?

I then hear the room door open. I take a quick glance and see a nurse with shocked face.

Nurse: You woke up...! I'm gonna go call Dr. Asaki, so please wait a minute...!

After she said that, she rush out from the room.

Little Timeskip
In the same room
(Y/N) POV

Dr. Asaki: Thank goodness, you're alright.

Me: I'm not gonna say my condition right now is alright...

Dr. Asaki: Well, you fell from a cliff. And it's a miracle you're not paralyzed. And it's also a miracle you still alive after how much blood you has lost.

Me: That is... Weird. I really thought I'll be paralyzed if I fall.

Dr. Asaki: Yeah. Anyway, I have called your family. They should arrive shortly.

Me: Got it. Oh and one more thing, for how long has I been in coma?

Dr. Asaki: Not so long actually. About three to four weeks.

Me: Seriously? Three to four weeks?

I sigh.

Me: I wonder how is those five doing.

I then noticed Dr. Asaki is smiling at me.

Me: What?

Dr. Asaki: Nothing. I just feel happy you still have that selfless personality of yours.

Me: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

I then remember something.

Me: Ah shit.

Dr. Asaki: What?

Me: There is only two weeks left before the final exam, and I don't think those five has prepared for it.

Dr. Asaki: Two weeks, huh?

Me: Yeah, why?

Dr. Asaki: Well, actually if everything is fine, you'll be discharged a week after you wake up. So that means you have a week left to tutor those five, right?

Me: I don't think a week is enough, but it's better than nothing.

Dr. Asaki: Yep.

Me: How about my arm and leg?

Dr. Asaki: That is the other weird thing... Both your leg and arm heal incredibly fast.

Me: I see.

Dr. Asaki: And there is another thing I forgot to tell you...

Me: What?

Dr. Asaki: The quintuplets are on bad terms right now actually.

Me:*sigh* What happened this time?

Dr. Asaki: I don't know the detail, so I think you better ask Ichiro when he come.

Me: Hey can you call Ichiro and ask him to bring lot of A4 papers here for me.

Dr. Asaki: What for?

Me: No need to know.

Little Timeskip
In the room
(Y/N) POV

Ichiro: This is the papers that you asked for.

He said and put a packaging on a bedside desk.

Ichiro: Mom and dad will come too with Aiko.

Me: I see. But...

I look at Itsuki who is also there.

Itsuki: H-Hey. Glad you're awake now.

Me: How can she be with you, Ichiro?

Ichiro: Long story short, she had a argument with Nino and moved out from their apartment yesterday. And Nino also moved out.

Me:*look at Itsuki* How do you survive until today?

Itsuki: Why does it sounds like you're trying to say I can't survive on my own?

Ichiro: Well, I rented an apartment for her since she forgot her purse.

Me: Reckless like always, huh? Nevermind that. Now mind telling me what is the cause of this fight?

Itsuki: Well... Yesterday we decided to try to study on our own...

Me&Ichiro: Wow, impressive.

Itsuki: Shut up!

Me: So, how much you guys has studied yesterday?

Itsuki: Not even a little...

Me: Why I'm not surprised?

Itsuki: Well, we tried... But a little misunderstanding happened... And we ended up in this situation...

Me: I don't want to know more about the misunderstanding. But I just want to know one thing.

Itsuki: What?

Me: Am I the cause of the misunderstanding occured?

Itsuki: I don't know how to say it... But we mentioned your name during the argument...

Me: Okay, then.

Ichiro: What will you do?

Me: According to Dr. Asaki, I'll be discharged next week. That means I'll start to tutor you guys next week.

I look at Itsuki.

Me: Until our next tutor session come, can you please try to get along with Nino back?

Itsuki: I'll try my best.

Me: And don't tell the other four I have woke up from my coma.

Itsuki: Why?

Me: Let's just say we will surprise them.

Itsuki: Well... If you said so.

Ichiro: Anyway, Itsuki bought some desserts earlier, with my money of course. So let's eat while waiting for mom and dad.

Me:*smile* As expected from Itsuki.

Itsuki: What does that even mean?

Me:*smile* Nothing.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.9K 61
In this story you are Y/N a normal boy who is going to have a hell of a meeting. Immerse yourself in the history of Y/N and his 4 best friends (The m...
4.1K 168 7
Memories are special, especially to us humans. It contains the events that we experienced all throughout our lives. However, we can also lose these...
36.6K 1.2K 73
After dying from completing the rumbling, Eren thought he would surely go to hell. But to be surprised he wakes up in an alternate universe where tit...
10.9K 444 14
This is my third Quins story. Itsuki to some was labeled "the worst first girl ever" when really in actuality the whole series was a huge twist. And...