The State Arranged Me To Farm...

By crimsonamethyst

Author: Pan Xingxing Lin Ling, a wooden power, died in the first year of the end of the world. It was the ten... More

6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150

1 - 5

3.2K 37 13
By crimsonamethyst

Chapter 1

In the tenth year of the end of the world, a hundred wastes are waiting to flourish.

In order to rebuild homes and resettle the surviving, and to encourage the cultivation and reconstruction of granaries, the state allocates land according to the head, and provides a series of welfare policies: "From now on, the first thousand people who voluntarily register for land will receive one month's rations, and the first five years will be exempted from tax payment. The state also promised to provide agricultural aspects. Professional help."

"Those who are willing to register for land now should register in the lobby."

Lin Ling stood in the crowd and listened to the call of the country. She looked silently in the distance. The gray sky was filled with countless small dust, the desolate city with a lot of holes, the burning mountains and forests, and traces of the end of the world everywhere.

She always remembered that she was left behind by her companions in the first year of the end of the world, but when she opened her eyes again, she found herself lying in the temporary residence in the safe zone. People in the temporary shelter came and went. No one around knew her, no one cares about who she was, and no one cares about how she came. Only a woman in the next bed said that she had just come forward for two days. After entering, she had been lying in bed without moving. If she hadn't hadn't had breath, she thought she was dead.

Lin Ling thought she had only been saved, but after listening to the conversation between the people in the temporary residence, she knew that it was now the tenth year of the end of the world and half a year after the end of the world. Now the state has begun to arrange for everyone to rebuild their homes.

So she guessed that she might have been reborn with others, but she was called here with others before she could ask in detail.

"No one knows what it looks like outside. What if there are still zombies and mutants hidden?"

"I'd rather stay in the safe zone and starve to death than go out to die." Although half a year has passed since the end of the world and the country has sent troops to clean up the hidden crisis, people who have experienced this experience are full of panic about the outside world. Even if the welfare policy is attractive, very few people are willing to leave the safe zone.

"There is a month's ration." There have always been planting land in the safe area to provide food, but everyone must exchange points for food, and points are difficult to earn, so some people are still very moved.

"So what if there are rations? Can you farm?"

Everyone silently, "If you have wooden powers, it's better to go out to farm than to stay in a safe area."

Lin Ling listened to the conversation of others, looked down at a green vine wrapped around her fingers, stretched out her hand and pointed out her branches and leaves. It wrapped her fingers domineeringly and tightened hard. When she couldn't stand the pain, the green vine quickly let go and hid in her sleeves.

She didn't know what had changed outside, but her stomach, which was so hungry, suggested that she receive a month's rations first.

Therefore, Lin Ling became the first person to sign up.

"Name."

"Lin Ling."

"ID number."

Lin Ling was stunned for a second and handed the other party an identity nameplate in her hand: "CD32341174."

The moment she handed out the identity card, Lin Ling remembered that she had not figured out what was now, and she was worried that the clerk would see that her name and ID number did not match.

But the clerk looked at it and didn't say anything. He registered it directly. After operating it for a while, he handed her the land use right certificate: "You are a wooden power, and there will be more land allocated to you."

Another person handed her rations, seeds and an old version of the mobile phone. "You are the first person to register voluntarily and can receive three months of rations according to the regulations."

"An agricultural encyclopedia has been installed on this mobile phone. You can refer to the above information. In addition, you need to report the progress on it every month. If there is any danger, you can also ask for help through it."

Lin Ling looked at her mobile phone, "What should I do if the power runs out?"

The clerk smiled professionally at Lin Ling, "Take a way for yourself."

Lin Ling: "..."

When she walked out of the office hall with the land use right certificate in one hand and the rations, seeds and contact tools distributed to her by the staff in the other hand, many people gathered around.

"You are so young. Why can't you think so much?"

"The outside world is not a safe zone. Don't die without strength."

Lin Ling looked down at the heavy rations and licked her teeth. "The first fifty registered people can receive three months' rations."

Three months?

People who were still hesitant immediately rushed into the hall, and they were willing to do anything for three months of rations.

Lin Ling, who was deeply rooted in his achievements and fame, smiled, and then strode out. Although the outside world was not yet known, it was better to stay on the ground alone than facing people with different thoughts all day long.

Lin Ling went back to the temporary residence to pack up.

The woman in the next bed looked at her packing up: "Are you really going to the territory?"

Lin Ling gave a hum.

The woman tutted, "Idiot, we ordinary people go out and die."

Lin Ling stretched out her hand to grab the woman's hand into her ration bag and said coldly, "Let it go back."

The captured woman smiled and said, "Ano matter what, you won't live long after you go out. I'll eat for your own good."

Lin Ling retied the bag and carried it. She stretched out her hand and pushed the woman away. "How long do you think you can stay here?"

The woman stared at her, "What do you mean?"

The safe area is indeed a good shelter, but the end of the world is over. In order to restore order and rebuild its home, the country will dismiss the people here sooner or later and let everyone return to normal life.

Moreover, food is the foundation of the country. The first step to rebuild the home is to cultivate grain, and more people will be needed later.

Whether you want to go now or not, you have to go in the future, just the difference between time and time.

Lin Ling packed up her luggage, ignored the woman, and walked directly to the gate of the safe area.

There is a military green truck parked at the gate. There are already several people on the car, all of whom have just received the land. When waiting for others, cars in the safe zone will escort them to their destination to prevent them from dying halfway.

Several people in the car sat sparsely, on guard against each other, and no one spoke. After getting on the car, Lin Ling sat in the corner of the truck with her rations in her arms. At this time, two black cross-country cars drove over and parked next to the truck. The window of the car fell. The driver asked, "Where is this going?"

The person in charge of roll call standing next to the truck saluted the people in the car: "The report is to send them to the newly cleaned Southern District."

The driver glanced at the man in the car and tupped disgusted, "The rats in the sewer are also bold?"

Rebuilding their homes is not an easy thing. Most people dare not take a step outside the safe area and would rather starve to death than go out to take risks, so in the eyes of those who rush to clean up the hidden dangers, they look down on these people.

The people in the car were a little dissatisfied when they heard this, but they didn't dare to say anything. The strong in the end of the world were respected, and they dared not oppose it.

The driver sensed the dissatisfaction of the crowd and showed his teeth, "The coward."

Lin Ling frowned and glanced at the publicist. The vine wrapped on her fingers quickly extended with the anger in the bottom of her heart. The longer it grew, the longer it was almost unhidable.

"Shut up."

"Drive." The person sitting on the co-pilot closed his eyes and recuperated, with a hat on his face, only half of his chin with scum.

"Well." The driver stepped on the accelerator and drove out with a roar, raising the dust all over the sky.

Lin Ling raised her hand to cover her mouth and nose and buried her head low.

After the two cars went far away, the car cursed, but finally returned to silence.

After a while, when everyone arrived, the truck slowly drove out.

When leaving the safety zone, Lin Ling looked up at the towering wall of the safety zone, which was full of air-dried dark red blood, as well as burning black marks and fragments of fighting collision, showing the fierce battle before the end of the world everywhere.

Recalling the bloody and dark sky all day long, the smell of blood and rotten smell in the air, Lin Ling was still afraid, but she didn't want to recall too much, just glad that it was over.

Although she didn't know what was going on, she was glad that at least she didn't have to wander on the edge of despair all day long, and she no longer had to face despicable and distorted human nature.

Lin Ling looked at the desolate wilderness almost greedily. Occasionally, a few wild birds skipped low at the air and made crisp and pleasant bird calls. In the past, it was good to die, but now she feels good to live.

The only young woman in the car besides Lin Ling slowly moved to Lin Ling's side and whispered to her, "Which land is the country assigned to you?"

"I'm in the Southern District, 118.46E, 40.903N." The young woman didn't care whether Lin Ling listened to her or not, continued, "I have divided a total of two hundred thousand mu, almost the size of a small town. Look at the map showing several mountains, water and plains. In fact, there are not many areas that can be planted, but I think it's quite good."

"When I get there, I will fill all the land I can grow with grain, raise some pigs, chickens and ducks, and be self-sufficient in the future, and no longer have to worry about food as before."

The young woman's voice was so low that she couldn't stand the silence of the wilds, and her words fell into other people's ears.

Listening to the women's words, everyone fell into a beautiful imagination one after another, "I want to grow some food first and fill my stomach first."

"I also want to raise two chickens. I haven't eaten them for many years. I forgot what chickens taste like." The more people think about it, the more greedy they are. They can't wait to fly to their own land and start working now.

Lin Ling is no exception. She wants to wait until the arrival. It will be spring ploughing season. At that time, she can grow a few mu of rice first, then half a mu of vegetables, raise a few chickens, and raise two big fat pigs.

Thinking of the fact that when the autumn harvest season is harvested, the field will gradually become golden, Lin Ling also began to look forward to the future. At that time, the grain will be full of warehouses, chickens and ducks will be in groups, and you can eat whatever you want. It's exciting to think about it.

Because of this imagination, the atmosphere of each other was much softer, and the originally dull road was also looser.

After four days of rapid driving in the truck, the people on the truck got out of the car one after another and went to their land. In the end, Lin Ling was the only one left in the car.

By the early morning of the fifth day, she finally arrived at the land that belonged to her.

Chapter 2

After delivering Lin Ling to the vicinity of her destination, the truck turned back. There was a black fog around her, and her visibility was extremely low. Lin Ling didn't dare to take the risk of walking forward alone. She found a stone nearby and sat down on her back. She carefully hid herself. She stared around warily, and any trace of wind and grass moved her back. Tight.

After waiting for an hour, the first ray of sunshine in the morning rose. The warm orange sun dispersed the thick black fog. When the haze dissipated, the abandoned asphalt road ahead gradually appeared, and the road was full of charred black marks.

On one side of the road is a barely burned hillside, and on the other side is a steep slope dozens of meters high, under which many charred vehicles fell.

After seeing the surroundings clearly, Lin Ling was relieved. She stood up and moved her frozen limbs. Then she took out the map and looked at it. According to the map, she could reach the land that belonged to her by walking along the asphalt road.

Lin Ling carefully put away the map and carried her rations and walked along the abandoned asphalt road. The asphalt road was incomplete, and several huge pits appeared one after another in front of him. It should be a huge pit smashed by powerful powerful people.

She walked around the big crater and walked for four hours before finally reaching a boundary with a stone tablet engraved with the number NO:00001, January of the lunar calendar.

This is the land assigned to her by the state. Lin Ling walked in excitedly and climbed over a hillbag. When she saw the general appearance of the land, she was stunned immediately.

There are no green mountains and waters imagined all the way, and there is no fertile fields beside the mountains and rivers. Looking around, it is a piece of charred black, full of traces burned by the fire.

Lin Ling stretched out her hand and twisted a little ashes and sniffed it. From the smell of smoke, it can be judged that the fire had just burned out, which should not be more than a month. A month ago, it happened to be the time for the state to send people to clean up the hidden danger.

At this time, Lin Ling also figured out the source of the dark fog in the morning. The natural disasters in the end of the world continued, which led to the weather becoming very extreme. It had not rained for a long time, causing the black dust to float endlessly, which led to the emergence of haze.

"So that's how those people clean up the hidden danger." Lin Ling frowned and looked at this piece of grassless coke Montenegrin bag. The country gave her a total of three hundred thousand mu of land. The mountainous land of dozens of miles belonged to her, but it was all this kind of ground that was burned black. How did she plant it?

If the land is not good and you can't retreat, it's not Lin Ling's character to give up, but in the face of the endless black fog every day, I'm afraid she will be poisoned before she grows food.

If you want the black fog to dissipate, you have to let the mountain grow again with trees and grass as soon as possible to make the environment better. Lin Ling, who originally wanted to start farming directly, had to change her plan. She decided to restore the charred mountains and forests to green as soon as possible.

After making up her mind, Lin Ling went to find a place to settle down first.

She continued to walk in along the road for an hour before walking to an abandoned village full of ruins and dark red blood stains on the walls. You can see the tragedy in the village at the beginning.

Seeing too many cruel things in the end of the world, Lin Ling was not moved at all, and she continued to walk towards the village without squinting to find a suitable residence.

Lin Ling walked around the desolate and abandoned village and found a relatively well-preserved two-story brick and tile building in the middle of the village in the courtyard. There was also a circle of courtyard walls outside the small building, but it had collapsed.

She went into the yard from the collapsed place and opened the door. A dusty smell of mold came on the pavement.

Lin Ling hid her face and walked into the living room. Except for a thick layer of dust, there were no rotten bodies, no blood stains, and no mess on the ground. It looked quite clean.

It seems that this family should have escaped here early, but I don't know if they did not escape in the end.

After checking the houses downstairs, Lin Ling went upstairs with a frivolent manner. There were three rooms upstairs, two of which were wide open and they had a clear view inside. Because the roof is broken, the beds and cabinets in the room have rotted, exuding a smell of rottenness.

There was also a room with a closed door. She gently pushed it open. When she saw what was going on inside, her pupils shrank.

There are four bones lying on the bed, two big and two small.

It is not difficult to guess from a pesticide bottle placed on the bedside that the family of four did not choose to flee their hometown after the end of the world, but chose to commit suicide together.

There are many people who choose to commit suicide in the end of the world. Lin Ling understands the choice of this family of four. Instead of going out to face the world of unknown fear, it is better to wander on the edge of despair all day long. At least the whole family is intact.

Lin Ling glanced at the roof of the house, which was the only one with no broken roof in all rooms, so she could only apologize to the family of four.

"Sorry." Lin Ling went in to roll up the sheets, wrapped up the bones of the family of four, then took it to the wasteland behind the house and buried it. She kindly piled up a small grave bag for them. "May the afterlife be safe and have a worry-free life."

Lin Ling patted the soil on her hands and turned back to the yard. For safety reasons, she naturally had to repair the courtyard wall first. She found a set of wall-building tools from the room, dug some soil, stirred up with well water that had not been used in the yard for many years, and spent the whole afternoon building the collapsed courtyard wall.

When the wall is built, it will be completely dark. The night is as dark as ink, and you can't see a star.

In the past, as long as you lived outside the city, you only need to look up at night to see stars, one, two or three, countless stars. But Lin Ling has never seen her since the end of the world. Occasionally, I see that the moon is also blood-red, which shows an ominous moral.

Lin Ling climbed upstairs in the dark and walked into the only room she could live in. She scratily laid the sheets and lay down directly. After coming out of the safe area, she never closed her eyes. Now she fell asleep as soon as she touches the bed.

When I woke up again, it was the next day. When I woke up, there was still a gray outside the window, and the air was filled with dust, which made people unable to breathe.

Lin Ling wiped the window, sat by the window for a while, and then took out a piece of dry grain and devoured it. The dry grain made of coarse grain was very dry and piercing her throat, but she said nothing. She ate dry food in a mouthful. At the same time, a pair of phoenix eyes stared around vigilantly for fear that she would miss the hidden danger.

After eating, Lin Ling wiped her mouth with her backhand, and then continued to work. Yesterday, she built the collapsed courtyard wall and had to clean up the dust in the room today.

It's not that she was picky about cleanliness. She didn't have a choice when she fled before. She slept anywhere, dirty bridge holes and stinky toilets. No matter whether it is dirty or messy, as long as she can sleep. But now that we have to live for a long time, we naturally have to clean it up.

Lin Ling first took water from the waste well, scrubbed the inside and outside the house, and threw away what should be thrown away.

The rotten wooden beds, cabinets and curtains hanging before the end of the world in the room have rotted and rotted into pieces with a touch. Lin Ling took off all the curtains and hung up the sheets of the original owner's house. The sheets were opaque. After hanging them, the room suddenly became very dark, but the darker made her feel very safe.

After hanging the sheets, Lin Ling wiped the tables, chairs and floor tiles clean again, revealing the original color of the tiles. Light sprinkled in through the semi-closure glass window and reflected light and shadow on the beige floor tiles.

Looking at the clean room, Lin Ling's depression was a little looser. This is where people live!

After cleaning up the house, Lin Ling didn't rest. She cleaned the yard, and then cleaned up the well with a bucket. The well water that had been abandoned for ten years could no longer be drunk. All the water in it must be scooped out and replaced. In addition, it had to be disinfected and killed to avoid virus parasitic eggs in it.

After scooping up the water, Lin Ling cleaned up all the moss and weeds inside, and waited for a few days to have clean new water to drink.

Nowadays, the groundwater is very dirty, and there may be viruses hidden, but Lin Ling can't do anything about it. She is not a water power and can't make water, so she can only wait for the well to store water before filtering it with simple purification, and then boils it before drinking.

When the well was cleaned up, I went to the village to search again, and the day passed again.

Lin Ling washed her hands and sat at the dining table in the living room. After sitting for a while, she felt a little lonely. She thought of a bear doll cleaned up upstairs in the morning. She put the bear doll on the other side of the table and sat opposite her.

Lin Ling shook hands with Xiaoxiong and said solemnly, "I'm alone, and Xiaoxiong is also a person. Let's live together in the future. Please give me more advice in the future."

The little bear doll did not answer, but the green vine that had been hiding on her wrist slowly emerged, wrapped her fingers, stood up her slender green body, and shook the leaves domineeringly, meaning that you forgot me?

Lin Ling quickly explained to the green vine, "I haven't forgotten."

In the days of rushing, Lin Ling slowly explored her new body. She found that her physical fitness was very good, and the wood power was higher than her original. As long as she carefully perceived, she could detect the vitality of the body, like the most lush trees with branches and leaves, constantly exuding the power of life.

Although I can't figure out what's going on, Lin Ling feels very happy. She doesn't have to go through those nine years of chaos but lie down and win directly. It's a blessing in disguise to live a peaceful life in such a remote place.

Moreover, Lin Ling also found that the wood power in her body could provide for the growth of this domineering green vine that did not know the attributes of the species. In addition to being a little domineering, the green vine also seemed to have an auxiliary effect on her power upgrading.

Thinking of this, Lin Ling decided to get along well with the green vine in the future. She bended her fingers slightly and nodded the two leaves above her head: "What should I call you?"

"How about Little Green?" Lin Ling looked at the green branches all over the vine and thought it was very appropriate: "I will call you Xiao Green in the future."

The green vine shakes the leaves, which is really tasteless as ever!

Chapter 3

The third day.

After waking up, Lin Ling sat at the table waiting for the black fog to dissipate. She slowly nibbled up the last piece of dry food left. After two bites, she raised the dry grain in her hand at the bear doll sitting opposite the table, "Do you want breakfast?"

The bear doll is not a human and can't squeak.

"Don't eat?" Lin Ling smiled carelessly and lowered her head to continue to take a bite, "Then you can eat with me."

Lin Ling lowered her head and continued to nibble on the dry food. When she choked, she took a sip of water brought out of the safe area to moisten her throat.

When the light gradually came in the outside, she took out the map and took a closer look. The total amount of three hundred thousand mu of land allocated to her by the state was equivalent to a small town, of which the mountain forest covers one fifth of the area, of which several water sources were shown on the map.

Today, she has to go out for a walk first to see if all the mountains and forests have been bald. If all of them are bald, her next work will be a little heavy. In addition, she has to find water to water the fields. The pond in the village has dried up, and new water must be found.

After checking the route, the black fog dissipated and it was finally dawn.

Lin Ling found a schoolbag from the original owner's cabinet, put seeds and other important things in her bag, and was ready to go out on her back. Before going out, she said to the bear doll sitting quietly in the chair, "Today I'm going out for a walk to see if the roots in the mountain forest can still live. If I can't live, I can only find a way from I've found other trees to plant.

Life alone is always lonely. Lin Ling squeezed her lips and smiled: "You are good at home."

Lin Ling's answer was still quiet.

Lin Ling closed the door and walked all the way south. The whole way, there was scorched land. She squatted down to dig the soil. It hadn't rained for a long time, and the soil was dry and hard. Most of the vegetation was withered to death by water. After death, she was burned to death.

In the past, as long as the rhizome of the vegetation were still there, wildfires could not burn them to death. As soon as the spring breeze blew, the vegetation would grow again.

But in the end of the world, the climate is chaotic. The night is like a cold winter, the day is as hot as midsummer, the spring breeze does not come, and the vegetation does not know when to grow.

Lin Ling squatted on the ground and dug. She found that most of the trees were not burned to death recently, but died a few years ago for some reason. Even the rhizome rotted into slag. If the rhizome was still there, she could also use the power to stimulate germination, but it had rotted into slag, and she could not save it.

After digging for a long time, Lin Ling found some rhizome of still alive silk thatch. She gently dragged the rhizome with her hands, mobilized the power of the wood system, and promoted the rhizome to germinate and grow.

Soon, the rhizome of a dying thatch slowly regained its tenderness, and the branches and leaves slowly grew up, sprouting out several new green leaves.

Silk thatch, also known as white thatch root and sweet grass root, is a kind of weed with strong vitality and fertility. It used to be the most annoying weed of rural people. It can't be removed no matter how hard it is removed, but now it has become the only surviving weed in this mountain bag.

Originally, I wanted to find another tree root, but now Lin Ling has changed her mind. Now that the land is dry up and there is no water. Even if you find the root of the tree and use the power to promote germination, it is not easy to survive. However, the vitality of thatched grass is more tenacious. Using power can help them survive and reproduce faster, and can also help this mountain bag restore green as soon as possible.

So after waiting for the silk thatch to grow new leaves, she buried it back in the soil and used the power to promote its rapid growth and reproduction, and a large area of silk thatch grew in a short time.

"Next, you can work harder by yourself." Lin Ling continued to walk forward again. Every time she passed a mountain bag, she had to patrol to see if there was any living vegetation. If not, she planted the silk thatch she dug out in the first mountain bag. After repeated it, she planted more than a dozen mountain bag silk thatch all morning.

Silk thatch is tenacious and can accumulate water and change soil quality. After they can reproduce new buds by themselves, Lin Ling will continue to plant other trees, which can increase survival rate. After all, she can't always feed these plants with her powers.

After planting more than a dozen mountain bags, Lin Ling sat aside tiredly. This was the first time she woke up to use a lot of power. Although her wooden power has been upgraded, it still can't be output all the time. After a large number of outputs, she has to rest for a period of time.

In the end of the world, she can kill a zombie to take the crystal nucleus and recover quickly, but now the zombie has long disappeared. If she doesn't have inventory, she can only recover slowly by rest. The speed of recovery depends on her respective levels. If the level is high, it will recover quickly, and if the level is low, it will recover slowly.

Lin Ling sat and rested for a while. She didn't move forward until she recovered some physical strength.

By noon, Lin Ling arrived at the nearest water source to her temporary residence. This was originally a reservoir. Most of the water in the reservoir was still in it, but it looked dark, thick as black ink, and like abyss of evil hidden in crisis.

Lin Ling stood on the high stone embankment and frowned at the black water. "Is there anything hidden below?"

Little Green bends up his body and tops Lin Ling with two leaves above his head, a coward.

"You let me go down?" Lin Ling is just a wooden power. Without strong combat effectiveness, she doesn't want to take risks: "I won't go."

Xiao Green was a little angry. She tightened the green vine wrapped around Lin Ling's fingers and threatened her: Are you going?

"I'm going to you." Lin Ling wanted to tear off the green vine and throw it away.

Xiao Green lost his temper, his torso suddenly doubled, and the two leaves on the top of her head were also clipped up. But as soon as he caught Lin Ling's fingers, Xiao Green suddenly withdrew her original thin and slender appearance like a frustrated ball.

Lin Ling looked at the two leaves on the top of the shrunk green head, and a touch of doubt flashed in her eyes. "I seemed to see you have teeth just now?"

This was the first time Lin Ling saw a tooth-changing plant, "Little Green, what the hell are you?"

"Do you usually brush your teeth?"

"Children should cherish their teeth, otherwise they will have decay."

Xiao Green looked down at her shrinking body, and then the two leaves immediately closed, as if shy. Then she hid in Lin Ling's sleeves and said that she didn't want to come out again.

Lin Ling didn't expect any plants to grow teeth for a moment, and she didn't want to delve into it. She was just afraid that Xiaolu would hide in her sleeves. What if it was dissatisfied with biting herself? So he discussed with Xiaolu, "Xiaolu, let's discuss it. Can you stop in my sleeve?"

Little Green ignored her and got in and didn't come out.

Seeing that Xiaolu refused to come out, Lin Ling had to retreat and ask for a lower demand, "Then don't bite me."

Xiao Green arched Lin Ling's wrist in her sleeves, moving very lightly, like feathers scratching gently, itchy and crisp.

"Then I'll take it as agreed." Lin Ling didn't know what Xiaolu was from, and she didn't understand how she could guess what Xiaolu was saying. Too much didn't understand. Forget it if she couldn't figure it out. Instead, just wait on it, so that he wouldn't lose his temper like a child's tangled fingers.

Lin Ling walked down the dam, stopped five meters away from the water, and casually returned a few big stones into the reservoir. The water of the reservoir was still dozens of meters deep. After the stones rolled in, they threw out huge splashes.

The splash splashed and flew on the stone ladder. Lin Ling took a closer look. There was no poison in the water. The reason why it was so black was dirty.

Lin Ling was relieved. It doesn't matter if the water is dirty. Anyway, she just took it to water the land. In the past two days, she will find a hoe to dig a ditch from the reservoir to the temporary village, and then go to the village to find a pump or pump to pump.

After making up her mind, Lin Ling planned to go back first, but before she could stand up, she saw a dark shadow shaking in the water.

Lin Ling narrowed his eyes and stared at the water. What was it?

After waiting for a while, there was no movement in the water. Just when Lin Ling thought she was dazzled, she saw an ugly black fish rushing out of the water and biting her leg with its mouth open.

Lin Ling raised her foot reflexively and kicked the mutant big black fish hard on the front teeth. The two-meter-long big black fish was kicked back into the water by her and smashed out a huge splash with a bang.

After kicking away the mutant big black fish, Lin Ling turned around and ran above the dyke.

The mutant big black fish hasn't seen fresh food for a long time. He was unwilling to run away the food like this, and attacked Lin Ling again. He directly used the elasticity of his abdomen and jumped up along the stone embankment.

Lin Ling heard the sound like a racket of a ball and subconsciously looked back. After seeing the big black fish chasing her, she was stunned for a second. She didn't expect that the mutant beast had evolved so much in recent years.

Just in her stunned kung fu, the big black fish with black teeth caught up and rushed to Lin Ling with a big mouth open.

The big black fish's mouth was suddenly gushed out, and the stench was so bad that Lin Ling subconsciously frowned, "How long has it been since you rinse your mouth?"

With that, Lin Ling quickly urged the power, prompting the silk thatch on his hand to quickly pull out green buds, and the branches and leaves quickly grew into tough ropes, directly binding the big black fish.

The big black fish immediately struggled hard and wanted to borrow its weight to break free of the rope. Unfortunately, it failed to earn for a long time. Only then did it know that it had encountered a hard stubble today.

The big black fish took advantage of its weight to drag down hard and almost pulled Lin Ling down the reservoir. "Little green, help."

Little Green jumped on Lin Ling's shoulder, and the leaves on top of her head waved the flag for her one by one and shouted: Come on, come on!

Lin Ling: "..."

What's the use of just refueling?

Seeing that Xiao Green could not be expected, Lin Ling could only urge the power to tie the big black fish tightly again, and then dragged the big black fish to the dyke. This was the first time she saw a mutant beast and planned to study it carefully.

In the early stage of the end of the world, people will become zombies or superpowers. After a year, animals and plants will also evolve and mutate. Some become zombie dogs, zombie fish, and some have powers like humans. No matter how many powers are, this is collectively called mutant beasts.

This big black fish has four beards in its jaw. It turned out to be a big catfish. I don't know what power it has acquired. Anyway, it has helped it survive until now.

Lin Ling heard from the people who took the truck together that in the late end of the world, everyone began to hunt wild mutant beasts to eat meat. Most of the mutants were not poisonous, and tasted better than ordinary meat, so later she began to circulate the meat of mutant beasts in the safe area, so she was a little moved, "Take it back later to stew soup."

The mutant beast is humane. With a five-year-old child's IQ, the big black fish struggled fiercely when he heard Lin Ling that he wanted to cook it, and used his unique skill to spray water directly at her.

Lin Ling dodged the water spewed out by the big black fish. "You are actually a water power?"

Seeing Lin Ling dodge, the big black fish thought she was afraid and spewed water out of her mouth proudly and hard: Do you think you are afraid?

Lin Ling looked at the dark teeth of the big black fish with some disgust. This thing stinks, and the water ejected out won't also stink, will it?

The big black fish's water system is not high. After spraying at Lin Ling for a while, he was exhausted. He collapsed in the puddle he spewed out, closed his cheeks one by one, and gasped hard.

Xiao Green scratched her head and twisted her body a few times. The two leaves above her head gently patted and applauded Lin Ling.

Lin Ling swooped, "Where did you go just now when I needed your help?"

Little green shakes the leaves. It's really stinky.

Lin Ling didn't expect that Xiaolu was still a little cleanliness fetish. She turned her head to the struggling big black fish and thought about how to deal with it.

Chapter 4

At noon, the sun shrouded the earth, and the heat was unbearable.

Lin Ling stood on the dyke in a black vest, took off her coat loosely tied to her waist, looked at the big black fish tied up in a ball, and thought about how to deal with it.

Xiao Green arched Gong Linling's wrist disgustedly. Do you want to eat stinky fish?

"No." Lin Ling took a look at the big black fish that was about to dehydrate. She had never eaten meat since the end of the world. She was greedy, but she still couldn't eat this ugly and smelly big black fish.

Xiaolu arched Gong Linling's wrist hard again. What else did she do? Hurry up and finish the work.

The big black fish sensed Little Green's hostility to it, and the whole fish trembled, and there was a meaning not to kill me all over its body.

Lin Ling looked at the big black fish that was almost blurred. The big black fish could spray water. Unfortunately, it was good to move back to spray water and water the ground. "How much water can you spray a day?"

The big black fish didn't understand what this meant, so he sprayed some water out again.

"It seems that the recovery is quite fast." Lin Ling decided to take the big black fish back to spray water the ground and let it experience the danger of the world. "If you spray water the land for me, I won't kill you."

Little Green stopped her: Its water stinks so much that it will stink.

"It's okay. I just need to brush his teeth." Lin Ling looked at the big black fish: "Shake your head if you agree?"

The wild big black fish is a small hegemon of this reservoir. He is used to freedom. Why do you want to be someone else's sprinkler? He was so angry that he showed his teeth to Lin Ling hard, and his teeth collided up and down, making a click.

"Want to bite me?" Lin Ling kicked the big black fish rough and thick meat a few times, and it spit in pain, "I want to ask you again, do you agree?"

The big black fish doesn't want to be enslaved, but still disagrees.

Lin Ling kicked the big black fish hard, "Does disagree?"

The big black fish is so painful that it wants to die, but it takes backbone to make fish, so you can't lose the fish's face!

"Do you agree?"

...

Lin Ling was tired of kicking her feet and raised her hand to wipe her sweat. "It's so hot."

Little green shook the leaf overhead and killed it! Kill it!

"Little Green, why are you so cruel?" Lin Ling looked at the little green wrapped around her finger, and then looked at the big black fish that was beaten to death. "The last time I gave you another chance. Do you disagree?"

The big black fish was knocked to the ground and there was no movement.

"If you don't say anything, just take it as you agree." Lin Ling clapped her hands and made such a happy decision.

This big black fish is two meters long and weighs at least two hundred and fifty catties, but how can it be moved back? Carry it back? Lin Ling thought that the stinky fish's head was on her shoulder, and she was a little disgusted.

It's not that I can't stand it, but I don't think it's necessary. Two hundred and fifty catties of big black fish are not so precious things. I took a bundle of vines and pulled them back.

Lin Ling urged the power to make branches into a pig cage for tying pigs in the countryside, tied the fish to it, and then dragged the vine to the village.

Xiao Green saw Lin Ling pull hard and stood on her shoulder, shaking the leaves vigorously: Come on! Come on!

Lin Ling was so tired that she sweated heavily: "What's the use of shouting alone? If you have the ability, push it to me!"

Little Green's little body straightened: How dare you ask me to do heavy work for you like a thin cutie?

Lin Ling glanced at it: "Don't think I didn't know you could get bigger."

Little Green shook the leaves fiercely: You were wrong!

"I'm not blind." Lin Ling didn't know what Xiao Green was. She was fierce and lazy. If she hadn't needed to give it food and drink, she really wanted to throw it away.

It took a lot of effort to pull the big black fish back to the village. Although the big black fish is a mutant beast, it can survive for a period of time after coming out of the water. If it takes too long, it will die.

After returning, Lin Ling went straight to the well and leaned into it. After a day and night of hard work, Momo saved a little water in it.

Lin Ling directly scooped up half a basin of water and threw it on the dying black fish. As soon as the fish touched the water, it survived. After struggling hard, it found that it was not by the reservoir.

"When I come to my territory, I will be obedient and work honestly, or I will beat you." Lin Ling squeezed her fist and shook it in front of the big black fish's eyes, which made it subconsciously hide.

Lin Ling nodded with satisfaction: "I'll put you in the pond now. After you go, I'll spray water well and try to save half of the pool tonight."

The big black fish was very dissatisfied and protested: Do you want to kill me?

Little Green arched Gong Linling. Translation: Does it say you are going to be exhausted?

Lin Ling looked at Xiao Green. She didn't need to translate. Can't she see such obvious dissatisfaction as the big black fish? She snorted indifferently, "I don't care if you want to die of thirst."

The big black fish sprayed water. It hasn't lived enough yet.

"It stinks so much." Lin Ling found an old toothbrush from the room, squatted in front of the big black fish with expired washing powder, "Shang your mouth."

Big black fish doesn't move: Why do you open my mouth when you ask me to open my mouth?

"Want to be beaten, don't you?" As soon as Lin Ling raised her hand, the big black fish shrank its non-existent neck in horror.

Lin Ling: "Shang your mouth."

The big black fish grinned and showed its black teeth. I don't know what dirty things would be so dirty?

"I vomit." Lin Ling raised her hand to cover her mouth and nose, which really stinks more than the old lady's foot wrapping cloth. "If there weren't for the lack of water, I wouldn't have shipped you back anything."

Lin Ling changed a few basins of water before finally washed the dirty things on the teeth of the big black fish, revealing a row of sharp and white teeth. "It's finally clean."

The big black fish grinned and looked very infiltrating.

"Don't laugh. It's so ugly." Lin Ling patted the big black fish on the forehead, "Laughter and hit your teeth again."

The big black fish wants to cry without tears: humming, do you want me to spray water and still despise me? Social animals are too difficult!

Lin Ling cleaned up and sent the big black fish to the pond not far away. The pond had already dried up and there was no grass. Thinking about the little ability of the big black fish, it would take a month to fill the pond to avoid it from dying of thirst in this month. She kindly found an old-fashioned bucket for it, so that it could stay in the water.

She found the groin bucket when she went out to search for the village yesterday. She found that it was still useful and moved back to the yard. Now it is just in handy.

Lin Ling raised her chin and said, "Go in by yourself."

The big black fish twisted its huge body hard, bounced hard into the barrel, and aggrievedly began to spray water with its power.

"Slow spray." Lin Ling turned around and went back to the room. The curtains were always pulled, and only a few lights spilled in through the cracks to illuminate the whole room.

"I'm back." Lin Ling leaned against the table and sat by the window. She greeted the bear doll on the chair and gave it a few gentleness in her heart. "Today, I walked around the mountain bag. I don't know if it's because of lack of water, climate or soil. The vegetation is basically withered, and even the roots are rotted into mud, but today A small number of silk thatch have been restored with power. Next, let's wait for the follow-up results. If silk thatch can grow normally, it proves that the soil quality is no problem. Next, as long as there is water, don't worry too much.

Lin Ling thought that there were flowers and trees everywhere before the end of the world. Where did she need to plant them so hard? When the trees were planted in the future, she would definitely protect the forest well. "Little bear, do you also want to see the emerald green all over the mountains again? After a while, after the outside rejuvenation, I will take you out to have a look.

Lin Ling chattered a few words, and her stomach became hungry again. She counted the few rations left. The ready-to-eat dry food had been consumed up this morning, and now there is only a bag of potatoes and a small half bag of wheat flour left, saving some food for two months.

However, according to what I saw when I went out today, it is almost enough to grow rice and wheat distributed by the country in the short term, and it is almost the same to grow a little drought-tolerant potatoes.

Lin Ling looked at the potatoes that should have been rations, sighed in the bottom of her heart, and then she had to tighten her belt.

How to grow potatoes?

Lin Ling thought that there should be a planting guide on the mobile phone sent by the state, so she took it out. She hadn't turned it on in order to save power before. This was the first time she used the mobile phone. After starting up, she logged in with her ID number.

There are only three built-in software on the mobile phone interface, the first is the green agricultural encyclopedia, the second is the information center, and the third is the classic mini-game Tetris. This game software is probably installed for fear that everyone will be lonely and bored.

Lin Ling directly clicked on the agricultural encyclopedia, which recorded in detail the subjects, planting conditions, planting time, cultivation management methods, pest prevention and other information of each crop.

Lin Ling directly searched for potatoes, and soon the relevant information about potatoes appeared and checked the planting method. Experts recommended sowing the whole potato. At the same time, considering the actual situation, there were too few seeds. It is suggested that ordinary people can cut them into pieces and wrap them with grass and wood ash for disinfection and planting. In addition, wood power holders are encouraged to plant a large number of power.

After checking, Lin Ling retreated and clicked on the information center casually. After logging in, she first showed the relevant information she bound, but there was only the name, gender, land collection, and there was no more detailed information.

The interface of the information center is divided into two sections, one is government affairs release, and the other is the reporting consultation section.

Lin Ling did not take a closer look. He went directly into the reporting section and reported the land situation and progress as required. In addition, those who complained about cleaning up the hidden crisis. The first reason for complaining was that they directly set fire to the mountain, burning the trees that might survived, resulting in environmental pollution. The second reason was that they did not clean up the mutant beasts in the reservoir and almost bit people.

After clicking, she received a feedback message: "Your report has been received, and we will reply to you within one business day."

Although the mobile phone is not connected to the Internet, as long as you log in, you can upload information and receive replies. Lin Ling is not a professional and can't figure out what the principle is, so she doesn't bother to think about it.

After quitting, Lin Ling took a look at the classic mini-game Tetris again.

Of course, it's just a look.

Lin Ling walked around the village yesterday and didn't find any equipment like generators, so in order to turn on normally in the future, she still didn't want to play.

Then Lin Ling took out a few catties of seeds distributed by the state, including corn, wheat, rice and beans each. In addition, there were ten cabbage seeds, white radishes, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, spinach, leek and green vegetables.

Grain can't be planted for the time being, so she will grow some vegetables first!

Chapter 5

While it was still early, Lin Ling took out the hoes, sickles, kitchen knives and other tools that had been cleaned up yesterday. These knives had not been used for ten years, and they were all rusty and needed to be grinded.

The sound of sharpening the knife is very long and noisy.

Little Green came out of Lin Ling's sleeve and shook the leaves angrily, as if to ask: What are you going to do? It's noisy!

Lin Ling continued to grind the hoe without raising his head: "I'm going to dig the ground to grow vegetables."

Little Green puzzled: Isn't it good to use your wooden power?

"I can't use it." Lin Ling used a lot of wood power today, but it hasn't recovered yet.

Little Green shook the two leaves above her head: tomorrow.

Lin Ling said, "I have to dig the ground with a hoe tomorrow."

Xiaolu was a little angry and arched Gong Linling's hand in disgust, as if to say why you were so stupid?

"I have to save some strength." Lin Ling and Xiao Green explained, "I can use the wood power to promote vegetable seedlings, but growing vegetables requires land. Those lands are dry and hard, and they must be reclaimed before they can be cultivated. And in the future, I will grow a lot of vegetables and grain. I can't rely on power all the time. It will be exhausting.

Lin Ling's powers have not been exhausted. After each transition, his health is uncomfortable and it takes a long time to recover. Now that the end of the world is over, the state allocates land and arranges them to cultivate in order to return them to normal life. Since she wants to return to normal life, Lin Ling feels that she can't rely on power to survive all the time.

Little Green shook the leaves above her head with disgust: You are so weak.

Lin Ling: "You're not weak. Turn the ground for me."

Little Green shook the leaves, and arched the arch of Gonglin fiercely: Go!

Lin Ling glanced at Xiaolu, which was really fierce and lazy! Where did you pick up the little ancestor?

Lin Ling was full of resentment, but there was nothing she could do. She had better continue to sharpen her hoe for a long time. After grinding the rust, the blade glowed silver in the sun, which looked very sharp.

After grinding the hoe, Lin Ling carried the hoe out of the yard. Several mu of land next to the yard turned out to be the vegetable land of this family. She planned to reclaim the surrounding land first and began to grow vegetables when there was water.

The land was dry and hard. Lin Ling digged the land with great effort. It took half an hour to dig out a few square meters wide. At this speed, I don't know when the wasteland in front of her will be reclaimed.

"I wish I were an earthy power." Lin Ling recalled that the earth powers she had seen could manipulate the earth to build walls and dig ditches. It was simply a small matter for them to cultivate this hard land.

Lin Ling thought of a young woman who came to the Southern District by truck together. She was an earthy power. I don't know if she needed wood power to help raise a breeding.

Although he thought too much, he couldn't get in touch with him for the time being. Lin Ling could only cultivate it slowly and wait until it was almost dark before returning to the yard.

After a busy day, she was already hungry. She smeared and went to the kitchen and caught fire. This was the first time she came here in three days to use open fire.

The firewood is already in this yard. The fire is still usable if it is not burned into the yard. The firewood quickly burned and cracked, and the smell of fireworks instantly permeated the yard in this wilderness.

The use of open flames in the end of the world requires caution. Flames can drive away the cold and attract zombies of wild animals. For safety reasons, Lin Ling rarely uses open flames to make hot food, and every time he makes some dry grain that can be stored for a long time.

After Lin Ling's observation these days, there were no beasts and zombies around the village, and she couldn't find them farther away, so she had the courage to cook.

Boil the filtered water first, then put part of the boiling water into the large kettle she carried with her, and boil a small bowl of batter with the remaining boiling water to eat.

There is not much batter in a bowl, and it is less than five points full after eating, but the remaining rations are not much, so Lin Ling has to save some food.

Lin Ling, who hadn't eaten hot food for a long time, warmed up after eating a bowl of hot batter. After eating enough, she was lazy, and her original guard was also reduced a lot. Smelling the smell of fireworks left in the room, how long has it not been for her to sit quietly and eat a hot food?

I can't even remember it for a while, but it feels good to sit down and cook a hot meal and finish it slowly.

At this moment, Lin Ling finally realized that the end of the world was really over, and finally did not have to live as worried as before.

After eating, it was completely dark and the temperature plummeted, just like the twelfth lunar month in winter.

Lin Ling closed the doors and windows and went up to the second floor. She got into the thick quilt and hid it. Tired, she quickly fell asleep. Xiao Green didn't like to be pressed in it. She arched out the quilt like a piglet and climbed over her head to sleep.

No dream all night.

Lin Ling, who woke up, was in good spirits and regained her physical strength. She washed her face whole and went out.

Lin Ling went to the pond not far away first. The pond dried up, but the rectangular threshing bucket was full of water. The big black fish was lying in the water sleeping now.

"Get up and work!" Lin Ling poked the big black fish with a stick. "You sprayed so much water all night?"

The big black fish was suddenly woken up and forgot to move in a daze. A head hit the barrel, his head hit, his tail was shaken, and splashed everywhere.

Lin Ling looked at the watered ground. Fortunately, she stood far away, otherwise she would have been splashed all over her face by fishy water.

The big black fish was knocked dizzy: Oh, it hurts so much!

Lin Ling looked at the big black fish dull and shook her head. I really didn't know how it survived in the end of the world. "Get up and work!"

The big black fish wagged its tail: I have sprayed a large bucket of water.

"I only sprayed such a little water all night? You have the nerve to say it. Yesterday, the big black fish attacked itself and spewed more than that. Lin Ling picked up her hand and looked at the big black fish coldly. "Today, you must let this pond accumulate water, or I will chop you up to make fish soup at night!"

The big black fish immediately began to spray water. It's important to save lives!

After the big black fish began to spray water, Lin Ling continued to dig the ground with a hoe on his shoulder. It took a long time to dig three points of the ground and dig the hoe to roll the edge.

Xiao Green looked at the hoe with a rolled edge and shook the leaves: Why don't you dig it?

"The hoe is broken and can't be dug." Lin Ling threw the hoe aside and moved her sore wrist.

The two leaves on the top of Little Green's head kept trembling and bent down with laughter: Can you still do it? You can dig a hoe.

"Do I want to dig it up? This is too hard." Lin Ling stretched out her hand and pinched the little green leaves. It felt soft and delicate, and it was quite comfortable to touch: "You don't gloat."

Xiao Green dodged Lin Ling's hand and twitched the back of her hand with the leaves: Don't touch it.

The leaves were very light and thin, and it didn't matter much when hitting the back of her hand. Lin Ling's eyebrows were bent and he smiled gently: "What's wrong with touching it?"

Little Green twisted her little body, wrapped Lin Ling's fingers, and threatened: Try touching me.

Lin Ling had a deep understanding of Xiao Green's 'entanglement' and dared not confront it. "There are only two leaves, and I'm too lazy to touch them."

Little Green is a little tighter: Hurry up and work!

"Listen to you." Thinking of the little food left, Lin Ling sighed in the bottom of her heart, changed a hoe and went back to work.

By the evening, she finally reclaimed more than half an acre of land. Although it was not wide, it was enough to grow some potatoes.

Originally, Lin Ling wanted to reclaim a few more mu of land before planting it, but now she finds that it is not easy to dig the land. Let's plant her own rations first. First sort out the translated geography, and then scoop up water to water the land to make the land moister as much as possible.

When Lin Ling walked to the pond with a bucket in her face, she saw the big black fish floating motionless on the grain water, looking dead.

Little Green shook the leaves and pointed to the big black fish: It turned its belly! It's dead!

Lin Ling took a look at the gloating little green, found a stick and poked the big black fish. He didn't even poke it several times. "It won't really die, will it?"

Is the free labor force that worked hard to fight back die like this? Lin Ling jumped out of the pond unwillingly, went to the side of the bucket, stared at the big black fish carefully, hooked the corners of her mouth, and sneered.

"Do you like pretending to be dead so much? Then I'll make you done." With that, Lin Ling took a sharp stick and stab the big black fish.

The big black fish that pretended to be dead and wanted to escape immediately dodged and swam into the corner: Oh, I didn't pretend to be dead. I was just too tired!

Lin Ling looked down at the pond, which had only a shallow layer of water and reluctantly wet the small pond. "You spewing out such little water in a day. How dare you tell me that you are too tired?"

The water system power of the big black fish is not low. According to its strength, it can fill the pond with at least five centimeters of water in a day.

Big black fish: There is nothing bald here. I'm so hungry that I don't have the strength to spray water!

Lin Ling looked at the big black fish with dripping eyes. "Don't play tricks on me. It's impossible for me to put you back to the reservoir for food."

The big black fish didn't expect that his little plan was exposed and dived into the water with a guilty conscience.

Little Green akimbo with leaves and said fiercely: Beat it!

The big black fish dived into the water again. This green vine is so fierce!

Lin Ling looked around, picked up a water plant brought back from the reservoir yesterday on the ground, and directly used the power to generate some water plants and throw it into the bucket. "Eat!"

Big Black Fish: I'm a catfish, eating meat!

Lin Ling is not used to big black fish: "I only have grass here. Do you like it or not!"

Little Green made a hit: don't eat and kill!

Big black fish humming: Do you still have the right to fish?

Whether the big black fish is eaten or not, Lin Ling directly took the bucket to water the grain bucket to water the land. She went back and forth ten times and simply watered half an acre of land.

When it was almost dark after watering the earth, Lin Ling cleaned up the yard, cooked some batter on the remaining light, went to bed when she was full, and planted vegetables when dawn.

As night fell, everything was silent. Lin Ling, who was asleep, did not notice the faint sound of plant growth in the pond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 313 11
Choi Li-am is the twin brother of Namra who lived in the United States. What happens when moves to Korea and attends Hyosan High? What will happen wh...
22.3K 193 12
天災來臨時 / When a natural disaster strikes 作者︰一餐吃五碗 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/292296.html After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.2M 64.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...