AD INFINITUM ━ GREY'S ANATOMY

By byersfilm

❛ ₊ ˚ . ∘ ┊ MARK SLOAN ━ FEM!OC ━━ in which a brunette doctor wants to restart her life in gloomy... More

AD INFINITUM
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
1 | Old Friends
2 | Heathrow
3 | Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
4 | Want You So Bad
5 | Black Treacle
6 | Gap
7 | Riot Van
8 | A Certain Romance
9 | Colour Of The Trap
10 | Love is a Laserquest
11 | Suck it and See
12 | She Changes the Weather
13 | Hourglass
14 | Stuck on the Puzzle
15 | Post Break-Up Sex
16 | I Always Knew
17 | In The Morning
19 | Lover, Please Stay
20 | She's Back
ACT TWO
IMPORTANT
21 | My Tears Ricochet
22 | Straight To Hell
23 | Bust A Move
24 | Temptation
25 | Roadrunner
26 | Marquee Moon
27 | Just Like Moon
IMPORTANT - 100K READS!
28 | Feel It Still
29 | Rock and Roll
30 | Come on, Mark!
ACT THREE
31 | Falling Elevators

18 | In the Morning, Part 2

2.3K 96 8
By byersfilm

❝SEASON 1, EPISODE 8

the low moans filled the tiny room in just a second. beads of sweat trickled down on jamie's forehead as alex nibbled her earlobes. she felt pain and pleasure all at once. never in a million years would she thought that this day would come. her naked and straddling an intern in an on-call room.

"i think we should go." jamie muttered in between moans as alex pushed deeper.

"come on jamie, we still have time for another round."

"no, not going to happen." jamie huffed annoyingly. "i'm telling you, it's too risky." as jamie tried to stop moaning, a loud and sudden knock startled the two, making jamie push alex from the side.

"fuck!" alex whispered, struggling to put his briefs on.

on the other side of the door, an annoyed burke leaned on the wall as he waited for the door to open. "karev, devo's parents are waiting for us."

"how the fuck did he know you're in here?" jamie whispered as she slid the dark blue scrubs on her body. "i swear to god, alex. if he finds out that i'm having sex with an intern, in the freaking hospital, i'm fucking toast!"

"chill out!" alex exhaled. "hide under the bed."

without wasting time, jamie quickly hid under the bed and prayed to god that burke wouldn't find her. alex slowly opened the door, revealing an irritated burke on doorway. "you're not getting paid to slack around, karev."

"i know. i'm sorry. i felt sleepy and i don't want that in devo's surgery." alex said, the lie gritting through his teeth.

"come on, devo's parents are waiting."

"uh, yeah. let me just get my pager." alex said. as he made his way back to the room, he silently crouched and looked at jamie. "leave in ten." not letting jamie speak, he left without a word escaping his lips.

"fuck." jamie hissed as she was left alone in the room.

✴︎

"so, he left you? all alone?" cristina, who was eating her half-eaten sandwich, asked the irritated jamie who was slumped on the desk.

"i mean, it's not his fault that burke appeared out of nowhere." jamie groaned.

"but he still left you." meredith chimed in.

"i told you, jamie, leave him. you're one of the youngest cardiothoracic attending in america. you don't need a douchebag intern." izzie chuckled.

while izzie was lecturing jamie about how douchebag-of-a-guy alex was, lo and behold, alex and george entered the small office. "speaking of the devil." meredith whispered as she protectively sat beside jamie.

"come on jamie." alex laughed. "you're being a baby."

"wow." jamie whispered.

"can i have some turkey?" george asked cristina, who was acting weird.

"it's soggy."

"i am good at intubations." george told himself.

"you are good, georgie." jamie smiled.

"don't be hard on yourself. everybody makes mistakes." izzie beamed at the man.

"why is everything in a hospital smell like a hospital?" meredith asked as she snatched the turkey sandwich from george's hands.

"you know what, gonads? you need to have sex. there are nurses scattered, george." cristina interjected, clearly bored.

✴︎

even though hours have passed since jamie and alex's on-call room escapades, the thought of it never left jamie's mind. even if she was being watched by doctors from the gallery.

"doctor jennings, you good?" a nurse asked the distraught woman.

"yes, i'm fine." jamie whispered as she took out the damaged valve out of the patient's heart.

the silence was quickly broken when jamie's phone quickly rang from the small table beside her. "can somebody answer that and put it on speaker." jamie asked the nurse which then placed the phone on the table.

"who is this?"

"jj, you've been ignoring my calls." mark's raspy voice echoed through the room. unbeknownst to jamie, all the doctors could hear everything, even derek who sitting right at the front.

"stop calling me, mark. i'm in the middle of a surgery."

"i don't believe you." mark chuckled. "you'd really lie just to ignore me?"

"if my patient dies it's your fault."

"fine. if you're really in a surgery right now, call me later, okay?" mark pleaded like a kid asking for a candy.

"i can't guarantee that, mark."

"please, jj. let me explain everything."

"i'm stitching the chest." jamie announced. "mark, i'm busy."

"tell me to fuck off and i won't bother you anymore." mark whispered, pain seething through his tone.

"end the call." jamie mumbled at the nurse, who obeyed her within a second. as the call ended, jamie couldn't stop the hot tears flowing through her cheeks.

after jamie's surgery, derek was stood in front of the o.r door, hands in his pocket and his eyebrows creased. "i thought you blocked him?" derek irritatingly said. "he had sex with my wife."

"i don't talk to him, derek."

"i don't care. block him." derek pointed at the brunette as he walked away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ahhh after a month of not updating, i'm back! honestly school works are drowning me </3

but i'm back <333

and i'm back to regular updates!

+++ follow me to be updated because i'm publishing more books/series (marvel, grey's anatomy, and harry potter)

VOTE, FOLLOW, & COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 59.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
178K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...