Find That Hacker || Play for...

By KatherineYork7

The devil's den, most feared hacker and his best friend have one plan. Build an empire in the gaming industry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Bonus chapter

Chapter 54

6K 386 282
By KatherineYork7

Lucy's p.o.v

We walked back into the house unable to contain our excitement.

As I kicked off my shoes and entered the Devil's den, balloons were popped and glitter fell everywhere.

"Eeeee." Everyone jumped out.

"Congratulations on your win!"  Francy waved a balloon.. "Did you get him?"

She really took it seriously when I told her to go all out.

There were balloons everywhere, confetti and glitter all over the floor, music started blasting and the whole gaming area was covered with decorations.

I walked over to Francy and wrapped my arms around her.  When I kissed her I tasted chocolate and cherry.

I pulled away confused. "You taste like cake."

"Sorry, we couldn't wait for the cake anymore." She smiled. "I saved the rest of it in the fridge"

"It's a really good cake." A familiar voice spoke.

I lifted my head. "Fin?"

"Hey!" He smiled shoving another bite of cake in his mouth. He was so tanned, I barely recognized him.

It took me so long to get used to Kai without Fin and now it was weird seeing Fin with Kai. They were such a duo.

"When did you get back from vacation?" I asked.

"A few hours ago." He smiled. "I missed way too much drama this month."

"It took me a week to hear all of it." Rehan added walking around with a party hat on.

Francy suddenly pulled out a paper crown from somewhere, and place it on top of my head. "You're in a good mood. What happened?"

"You'll never believe this." I smiled fixing the crown on my head. "The hacker turned out to be a kid and then his father turned out to be this investor and offered to invest in the game. Right?"

I turned around but Ace was gone. I couldn't spot Sole anywhere either.

"When did they leave?"

"They're still in the honeymoon phase. Forgive them." Francy smiled. "So tell me more. Your game is getting an investment, but what does it mean?"

"It means I'm a professional game developer!" I yelled out and everyone started applauding.

Francy tossed herself over me. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." I squeezed her tighter.

"I'm so proud of you." She smiled at me.

I brushed her hair back. "I love you."

"Me too." She placed a kiss on top of my lips. "Now let me get that celebratory cake and champagne."

She ran to the kitchen.

"Congratulations." Remi shook my hand.

"Congrats." Fin patted my back.

"Tons of work to do." Kai smiled and shook my hand. "Congratulations."

"I'm proud of you man." Rehan went ahead and even hugged me.

Francy screamed and ran back into the room. "Those thieves. I'm going to kill them."

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"They stole the cake." She said frustrated.

I covered my mouth not to show I was laughing, but it was too funny.

"You think this is funny?" She asked shocked.

"Forgive them. They're in the honeymoon phase." I told her laughing.

She stomped over pouting so I just wrapped my arms around her. "Who needs cake when I have you?"

"You're too cheesy." She complained but I just held her closer. "We still have the champagne though." I leaned over the gaming desk grabbing it.

"Who wants champagne?" I asked everyone.

"Eeeeeeey." They cheered on happily.

Ace's p.o.v.

I took out the lighter and lit up the sparklers.

Sole was sitting on the top of the hood of my car, holding the previous sparkler and she held it up looking at the night sky.

We parked at the parking lot near my favorite burger place. The speakers were playing some oldies in the background.

"So I have a surprise," I told her handing her my sparkler. "We just got an investor for Lucy's game. That means "game enterprise" will become a professional game company."

She smiled and waved the sparkler until it was out. "Congratulations."

I settled between her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm really happy for you." She told me.

As my sparkles went out, she leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't expect such a cute kiss from her, but she never failed to surprise me.

"Hold this." She handed me the burned-out sparklers and nudged me so she can slide off the car. She opened the door to the front seat and got out a cake box.

"It's half-eaten cause everyone was hungry, but it will do the trick."

"Sole?" I looked at the cake. "Did you steal the cake?"

She nodded and walked over handing me the cake with confidence.

"You deserved this. I didn't take enough money to buy a separate cake, but you deserve special attention."

I rushed over and hugged her wrapping my arms around her neck. She stood there with her arms out holding the cake.

She brought one arm down rubbing my back. "You get one wish as a present. Do you have anything you'd want me to do for you?"

"Anything?" I smiled.

"Anything." She answered seriously placing the cake down on the car. 

I kissed her neck and she took a step back. I pressed her on the door of the car.

"I haven't held you in a few days now.  Way too long for a man who needs love." I placed another kiss on her neck. "I'm picturing satin on your body...your hair on my pillow.."

She leaned her head bringing her lips closer. "Is that your wish?"

Bed of roses by Bon Jovi started playing from the parking lot speakers.

I traced a line from her neck down to her chest. I waited a bit and then sang together with the song . "bed of roses.."

She pointed at something behind me. I turned around and saw there was a flower shop across the road that was still open.

She took my hand and walked me towards the store, before I could even say I was just teasing.

She glanced around the counter and then tried to get the attention of the woman behind the counter who was watching something on her phone. "Do you have any rose petals?"

"No umm.."

"Then how many roses do you have?" She asked the saleswoman.

"I think around 20 something.. I 'll have to check.." The woman looked around staring at Sole a bit confused.

"We'll take them all." She said.

"I'm sorry are you an actress or something?" The woman asked.

"No." Sole shook her head.

"I'm sorry." The woman chuckled awkwardly. "You're just really beautiful."

Sole remained quiet, glancing at the roses.

The woman gathered all the roses from the store. "Should I wrap them?" She asked.

"No. That won't be necessary. I'll kill them anyway." Sole extended her arm to take them.

The woman, visibly confused handed them to her.

I tried my best not to laugh.

Sole took them and left the store. I pulled out my wallet handing the woman money. " Thank you so much. You've been wonderful."  I smiled and at her and she just smiled back a bit awkward and embarrassed.

I left the store and got back to the car in a hurry. Sole was ready to go, the cake and flowers in her lap.

"You're serious about this?" I said starting the car.

"It's your wish so we should do it properly." She said without a speck of a funny remark.

I suddenly felt a nervous tingle and excitement.

She suddenly leaned towards me staring at my lips. "Do you doubt me?"

"No." I looked at her lips. "I'm just surprised."

She looked up at my eyes. "Why?"

I could ask that myself. I expected her to nervously laugh...tease me...say she was only kidding.. be shy.. be a bit embarrassed.. but she seemed so calm. Ready for fulfilling my desires and her willingness to do so, without second guessing herself, caused some surprise.

"I'll make this a warm night for you." She took me hand not breaking eye contact.

I inhaled a long breath of nervousness.

Her warm hand over mine sent sparks as her fingers played with mine. "I won't play with your emotions. You want me, you have me tonight. Let's go somewhere now so you can unravel your wish."

My other hand gripped the wheel as the very words she spoke made my heart flutter. It's only been a week, but she was already getting a strong hold on my heart.

I stepped on the pedal, rushing to get home.

Sunday Morning

Ace's p.o.v.

Sunday came faster than any of us expected. It was a hot day in the middle of July and despite the cold drinks we had, i still felt drops of sweat rolled at the back of my neck.

Even with that bag on her back, Sole looked fresh like she just came out of a cool shower.

I can't believe it was over so quickly and I was sending her home.

She had said her goodbyes with everyone and then told me she wanted to go home with a train.

I insisted to drive her, but she didn't change her mind.

So here we were at the train stop. People were passing us by and it was crowded as it was usually in the city.  Sole was looking around enjoying the scenery.

"I can come and stay at the house for a little while. I just have to get the investment first and work on some papers for it." I told her.

Sole just gave me a subtle smile.

I took both her hands in mine. "Remember when I told you I want you to be honest with your feelings. Well I need you to be honest now."

She waited for more clarification.

"If you feel sad about leaving, I want you to say it. I want you to tell me if you feel lonely."

I searched her eyes for answers. "Okay?"

The train gave out the first  loud sign for getting on board. Panic rose in my chest.

She gave my hands a squeeze. "Will you be lonely?"

How can she even ask that?

"Of course I will."

She closed the distance between us, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Ace.."

"Mm?"

"It might be the middle of summer, but the nights will get colder. And tomorrow, it might be sunny, but it won't be a beautiful day. The smell of the sea and the sand won't feel the same, the wine will always reminds me of your taste and my hands will always feel empty at the end of the day."

She released her hands from mine and took her bigger bag from the ground, putting the strap over her shoulder. "But I'll reach for the phone and give you a call."

I broke into a smile and messed up her hair bringing her face closer.  "You think you're funny?"

She just smiled and then stood still closing her eyes.

I closed my eyes, kissing her for the last time.

She opened them half way. "Goodbye Ace."

"See you soon." I whispered over her lips.

The train gave it's second warning.

Before I knew it, she walked away from me and boarded the train. Gone out of my sight for a second time.

Only this time, she was mine.

Lucy's p.o.v

I was going over some things in the business plan I wanted to change. I looked at the time. Ace was still at the train station with Sole.

I got up, going around the room trying to find the marker-highlighter Francy left. I needed any color to highlight some important things I wanted emphasized for the investment agreement.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out confused at the unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I don't know where Halo is."

His hoarse voice was familiar and the never ending worry for his sister was recognizable. I knew instantly it was Halo's brother. 

"She's been gone for two nights in a row. I'm afraid something bad happened. I can't find her."

"Calm down. Where did she say, she was going last time? Maybe she's with a friend." I said.

"I don't know any of her friends. She said..she said something about earning money from Leon. I thought she meant she won a bet or something, like she usually does with her gaming. But she hasn't been home two nights in a row."

Shiiiiiiiit. If it was the same person I was thinking about, it was not good.

"I can text you the address, but they won't let you in unless you go with a recommendation." I said.

"Can't I say you recommended me?" He asked.

Mentioning my name, would only get him in trouble. I can't believe that idiot went there.

"You said she never got her self in something she wasn't supposed to." He cleared his throat. "Is that still true?"

I sighed. "Not this time. She got herself in trouble."

He went silent on the line. If she was missing for two whole days...

Shit.. I can't believe I'm saying this. "I'll go get her." I told him.

"I'll go with you."

And see Leon's place? He'd get a heart attack seeing her there.

"I'll go alone. It will be fast."

"She'll be safe right?" He was suddenly losing his edge.

I cleared my throat. "Yes um.. I'll bring the book I borrowed last time too. Don't worry. I'll call you in an hour."

"Thank you."

I hung up and headed straight to the door.

That idiot. She stabs me in the back, doesn't answer my calls and now this. Why Leon of all people?

That trash of a human was only trouble. Everyone knew that. Why even go and do business deals with him?

He was the one who got me most hacker job's that give me nightmares till this day.

I drove to the place a bit in the eastern part of the city, where it was a little less civilized and forsaken by the police. The streets were filled with garbage and the pavements were covered in cracks. The buildings were old and decaying and there was always a smell of a petrol in the air. The people here stayed off the streets and avoided walking alone at night.

The entrance to Leon's place was at it's usual place. What used to be a car garage for the people in the nearby buildings, Leon had turned into his private party place.

I recognized the guys smoking at the door as always.

"Lucyyy." One of them cracked a smile at me and extended his hand.

I gripped his hand and shook it. "How's it going Marius."

"Look at you man. You've put some weight on."Marius sized me up.

"You've gotten skinnier." I gripped his shoulder laughing.

"Where have you been?" The other one known as Bibi slapped my back in a friendly manner.

"Making money, what else." I smiled. "You know I always follow the money trail."

"I thought you forgot about us long time ago." Marius took a hit from his cigarette and passed it to me.

I refused it. "Those things will kill you."

"Tell them to get in line after tequila and his ex." Bibi laughed.

"Are they still doing black hat jobs?" I asked.

"Why? You interested?" Bibi asked leaning on the door.

I straightened up. "Nah. I'm looking for a friend. She said she's got something interesting to show me, so I got curious."

"Oh must be about the new stuff." Marius nodded at Bibi.

"I'm going inside." I pointed at Marius. "And stop smoking. I'm worried about your health man. "

"Sure you do."

The both laughed and I used the opportunity to go inside. The place stank of cigarette smoke and weed as always. I felt anxiety rise in my chest. I didn't want to be here. I did not want to remember what this place was like.

There were many faces I didn't recognized. Suddenly I saw Halo sitting on a high chair, at the bar drinking a beer and talking with some girl.

I walked over grabbing her by her hood. "Get on your feet."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She tried to struggle and then saw my face. "Lucy? What are you doing here?"

"Your brother called me. Get up."

She jumped of the chair and I tugged her by the hoodie to walk.

"I can't leave." She tugged me to stop. "I want to earn some money. I'm making some pretty good cheat sheets for games and..."

"Does Leon know your face?" I interrupted her impatiently.

"Not yet, but if the others like my work then I can.."

I continued tugging her by the hood until we were out of the place.

Bibi and Marius just chuckled. "See you around Lucy."

Not if I can help it, you won't.

I waved my hand at them, dragging Halo along.

Once we were in the clear, I walked into a park and sat her on a bench.

"Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you could have gotten yourself in?"

She crossed her legs. "You surely seemed familiarized with the place."

"Did you tell anyone your real name?" I asked.

"No. I'm not stupid."

"Going to that kind of place. Yes you are." I rubbed my eyes. "This could have costed you, your  whole damn life."

She stayed quiet.

"Are you sure Leon, didn't see you or talk to you?"

"Yes. I'm sure."

That was a relief.

"Why? Has he done something to you?" She asked.

I pressed my palms together. "I need you to listen to me. If you ever go to that place again. I'm not going after you. I don't ever want to go to that place again. And I won't."

She studied me face. "Fine. I won't go there anymore."

I dropped down on the bench completely drained.

I felt nauseated just by being there for few minutes. My heart didn't want to calm down. I hit my chest few times and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" She asked worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I closed my eyes and took another deep breath.

"You sure?" She asked.

I faced her changing the subject, before she asked any more questions. "I won the competition."

"I saw." She shoved her hands in her pockets and looked at the ground. "Did you find the hacker?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"I heard that time when you and Ace talked after getting reinstated in the game development competition. I pretended not to hear cause I knew you'd come up with a lame story to cover it up."

I sighed. "I found him. That part is also done."

"Good. I'm glad. You did it without me."

There was a long silence.

I decided to break the silence first. "I can't believe you stabbed both me and Ace in the back. I get it you were angry.."

"I was hurt." She yelled and calmed down. "You didn't even take a second to consider my feelings."

"You didn't take one, to consider mine." I told her. "You just wanted to get what you wanted and ran ahead without glancing behind to see the mess you caused."

Her eyes got watery as stared back at me. She tried her best not to cry.

"I did what I did." She said. " It doesn't change my feelings though. I still think I understand you better."

She wiped the corners of her eyes. "I knew your girlfriend was provoking me on purpose ,but I had to say it that day. I couldn't hide my feelings anymore either. I knew you'd start noticing anyway so I'd rather tell you honestly."

"In front of my girlfriend?"

Halo let out an impatient and shaky breath. "You told me to find someone I could lean on. That could laugh and understand me. You're that person for me. And you might not see it now, but you'd be better with someone like me too."

I stared at her. She wasn't going to let go of this. "Let me give you a serious answer then."

She turned her whole body to face me.

I leaned forward. "I know you think you understand me better than Francy and maybe you do. Maybe you've felt what I have and you're certainly hanging out at places I used to hang out at. But it won't change the fact that she's the one who got me where I am right now."

"I..." She tried to find the best words to explain herself further, but I kept going until I said everything I needed to say.

"Before, I was just existing day by day. Working like crazy just to remind myself, that I had a purpose for anything. I was running the Devil's den after leaving the hacker past behind me, barely convincing my self I did the right thing. I was out of that lifestyle, but everything I felt remained the same."

I clenched both my hands together.

My heart palpitated again. It did not want to bring up painful memories back from the ghost town, I had abandoned them in.

My brain might have known I'm no longer living that life, but my heart still relived same pain as back then.

"This place we just left..It used to be my home for a time."

She listened carefully.

"Do you know what it felt like living there?" I was hoping she was hearing everything I was saying, cause I was only going to say this once. I was only going to remind myself of this once.

"By the time that place was done with me, I couldn't even remember the feeling of a smile. Sure, I got away and got a place of my own, but I still kept dying inside at the end of every day. Because my house would get empty and then I was left alone. The void I had, wasn't filling up."

I exhaled. " I had gone from living with wolves that would tear me apart every day,  to serving a table for one in an empty house.I would die so many times in a day, I couldn't tell what felt worse."

Halo leaned back on the bench, her legs curled up waiting for me to finish the story.

I rubbed my palms over my jeans. I didn't even notice how clenched I had held them.

"Then one day I was running around saving a cat that fell in paint. Then I was coming up with creative dates to keep Francy entertained while not knowing who she is.. Then I got chased and had to hide that I was Lucy and ended up dealing with all three of her brothers. I had no time to be depressed. I was too busy getting tangled up with each member of that family. But Francy... She just needed to keep smiling and I was grateful just being around her. The hurt I had, started to dissipate. I was happy for the first time in a whole year."

Halo stared at me intensely a tear sliding down her cheek. She wiped it off roughly.

I lowered my voice. "Giving up any of it. It never crossed my mind. Not even a little bit."

She nodded withdrawing whatever she was going to say before.

I got up. " Now let's go. Your brother must be worried."

She quietly followed me to my car.

After driving her home, I walked her up to her apartment and the moment he heard the elevator's doors open, her brother had already rushed out.

He hugged her as tight as he could until she was coughing from lack of air.

"Thank you." He finally looked at me.

I extended an arm, handing him the book I had borrowed.

"Keep it." He smiled, holding Halo close.  "As a thank you."

I brought my hand back down. "Alright."

Halo's brother took a step back and went inside giving us a moment of privacy.

"I'm sorry." Halo said. "For betraying you and Ace at the game when I knew how much it meant to you. For causing a problem for you and Francy. And for troubling you to come and pick me up today."

"Sorry doesn't make things better, does it." I said dryly.

She looked down at the floor, then back at me with a chuckle that was nothing more than self pity.

"Cold until the end huh?" She smiled. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." I told her and headed down the stairs. I couldn't even stand a minute longer in a closed off space.

I needed air.

***

When I reached Francy's house, I rushed to the door without a second thought.  After few persistent rings on the door, Rehan opened the door.

"Thanks." I rushed past him and went straight to Francy's room. I gave it one knock and entered.

She was on her bed, typing something on her laptop.

There was an instant smile when she saw me. She nudged the laptop away on her bed and got up excited.  "Elric, guess what. I started playing your game. It's great but I can't pass the level..."

I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around her. She returned the hug without a moment of hesitation.

"Everything alright?" She asked.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. The smell of scented candles and the lingering perfume on her clothes was soothing.

"I just need coffee," I told her.

"Am I coffee?" She laughed and patted my back in a comforting manner.

She tried to pull away but I held her tighter, nestling into her neck. "Not yet."

"Okay." She whispered and run one hand through the back of my hair.

Once I felt like I've held her enough I pulled away, but she just sat me down on the bed and tossed herself over me. She then started kissing my face playfully.

"Francy.." I laughed. "I'm not one of you cats."

She squeezed my cheeks with her hand. "You're just too damn lovable."

I tried to stop her cute attacks but ended up losing and we both stayed like that, cuddling on her bed.

I played with her hair, tangling my fingers in her locks. "Francy..."

She playfully tried to bite my chin.

I laughed again. "You're really in the mood today for playing."

She climbed higher on the bed and brushed her nose with mine.

I caught her face with both my hands. "For a moment today, I went back to my old life."

"What?" She got serious and rose up in a sitting position. "What happened?"

I remained laying there and told her in short, what happened. How Halo's brother called me worried and how once I heard where Halo might be I had to go and get her.

"Leon is a shitty guy to get involved with," I said.

"Is he that dangerous?" Francy asked.

"He is not physically dangerous. He is the type of person that can brainwash anyone. You'll think you're living your best life, you'll get hooked on everything he has to offer. Money, power, respect.. and then he makes you believe no matter what you do, it's the only thing that can make you happy. No matter how rational you might be and know that it's wrong to do something, the lifestyle makes you feel like you've succeeded in life. It's hard to let go of it. And you don't see how fast things can go wrong when he takes it all away. That's where dealing with him is tricky. He will ruin you until you no longer know who you are."

"How did you get out?" She asked.

"I have no fucking idea." I answered truthfully. "I just had enough one day. I waited until I had gathered enough money and left without looking back. They never go after you. They don't have to. Many people left and went back within the first month. But once I was out, I was out for good."

She got off the bed in a hurry. "Stay there."

Five minutes later she walked carrying a mug with coffee. She closed the door with her leg and walked in silent steps like she just walked away from a crime scene.

"Shh..I took this from Kai's private stash of roasted black coffee. " She gave me the mug.

The coffee scent was like a warm hug. It was that good. I blew the steam away and took a small sip.

"Thanks." I got of the bed and took a sit on her pink chair, leaving the coffee on the small coffee table.

Francy sat on the ground, leaning her chin on my knee and looked up at me.

I touched the tip of her nose.

"Don't you ever again go there. Not for Halo. Not for anyone. Ever." She told me seriously. "Or I'll get really mad."

I smiled. "I won't."

"I mean it." She pulled away glaring at me. "I remember what you were like when I met you. You had piercing cold eyes and don't talk to me attitude."

I smirked. "You always said you liked that."

"I do. But you don't. You'd get upset every time I'd say you look like a villain." She rose and sat in my lap. "You still have that vibe, but now you laugh more."

I reached for the coffee and took a sip. She observed me carefully. "Promise me."

"I promise." I said and took another sip.

"Is it good?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" She smiled. "Then, I'll buy that coffee and put label on it here just for you. Elric's coffee don't touch."

I laughed."Deal."

She stayed like that, observing my face with a smile and then hugged me. "Can I ask a favor?"

"What?" I asked.

"My parents want me to go tomorrow with them to the grave of my biological parents. I don't want to go alone. Come with me.."

"Of course." I said. "Anything you need."

"Is it bad?" she muttered.

"Mm?" I tried to see her face.

"Is it bad that I spent years ignoring my biological parents and now I'm going to their grave. After years... I feel like a hypocrite."

"No." I shook my head. "You are quite brave. You can choose to continue to live life the way you used to, but now you're acknowledging them. You're not turning your back on them. They would be happy."

She nodded. "Yep. You're definitely coming with me. I instantly feel better."

I pinched her nose playfully. "Deal."

"Oh I almost forgot." She got off my lap and took her abandoned laptop on the bed. " I started playing your game and I got stuck here...."

She brought it over so I can help her pass the level.

"That's cheating," I told her.

"No one has to know." She winked.

I placed the laptop on the coffee table. "Alright trouble. Instead of cheating, I'll teach you."

"You'll still help me if I get stuck, right?" She asked as if any answer other than yes, I'll help you was going to get me in trouble.

"Of course." I answered

"Of course you will." She smiled proud of my answer. "Now, how do I win this round?

She sat back in my lap as I continued to explain how she can play the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
3.9M 152K 68
Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a fragile and bloodthirsty family rivalry...
936K 70.4K 42
***WATTYS 2021 YA WINNER*** When her handsome nemesis challenges her to a bet, ambitious eighteen-year-old Nyla must go on more dates than him or ris...